Estrus Chaurus for SE

13 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

K so the nodes work on my other mods but it's strange because only the estrus mods won't register XMPSSE and I've reinstalled the estrus mods and XPMSSE mod multiple times

If using xp32 4.20 it won't show checked in the mcm menu and uses XPMSSE esp. If you use 4.31 or 4.32 it will show checked and uses XPMSE as the esp name. For me 4.31 and 4.32 caused saves to crash on loading. You can get around this by using the mod SSE Engine Fixes and be sure the skse & skee fixes in the ini are set to true.

On 6/20/2018 at 1:36 PM, Cloudymodder said:

K so the nodes work on my other mods but it's strange because only the estrus mods won't register XMPSSE and I've reinstalled the estrus mods and XPMSSE mod multiple times

For me the EC+ MCM menu doesn't appear at first when I load a new or a saved game. It only loads after I save and reload the game.

Everything seems fine in the MCM menu, animations correctly registered, all of the required mods are up and running, and yet "nothing happens". I bumped up the tentacle chance to 100% to be sure, spit effect never happens, and SL scenes with chaurus (or spider) never seems to trigger the egg-pregnancy either.

I tried both with the zzEstrus.esp enabled and disabled, no change.

Edit: actually on each spit (from a spider in this case), I get the EstrusSpiderAnimationCooldownEffect ticking. Letting a single spider hit me for a few minutes, I ended up with 3 times that effect ticking, sometimes at the same time, and never actually got the tentacle attack.

9 minutes ago, iN7xus said:

For me EC+ dont work , I get always the T pose...

checking the HKX control box when running FNIS can give you an early warning on having downloaded the wrong animation type btw

I was reading on the Oldrim file that you just needed Estrus installed to run Chaurus (and presumably the Spider addon with that) but you didn't need to actually have it active.  Is that the case for SE as well?

EDIT:  I had a second question crop up.  It does not seem to allow me to access the pregnancy.  I get the menu for the spider addon, but I cano't seem to do it for charus.  I recall reading somewhere that I had to toggle something somewhere, but I don't remember the details.

On 6/25/2018 at 2:07 PM, sensei_kimiko said:

I was reading on the Oldrim file that you just needed Estrus installed to run Chaurus (and presumably the Spider addon with that) but you didn't need to actually have it active.  Is that the case for SE as well?

Seems to work fine with the zzestrus.esp disabled.

On 6/25/2018 at 2:07 PM, sensei_kimiko said:

EDIT:  I had a second question crop up.  It does not seem to allow me to access the pregnancy.  I get the menu for the spider addon, but I cano't seem to do it for charus.  I recall reading somewhere that I had to toggle something somewhere, but I don't remember the details.

I had that issue a while ago, and checking me "compatibility" tab, I noticed EC+ wasn't seeing SexLab's version. I reinstalled EC and SL several times without ever fixing the issue in that old save, but when I started a new game, it was correctly seeing SL.

On 6/21/2018 at 9:58 AM, Deamoa said:

Everything seems fine in the MCM menu, animations correctly registered, all of the required mods are up and running, and yet "nothing happens". I bumped up the tentacle chance to 100% to be sure, spit effect never happens, and SL scenes with chaurus (or spider) never seems to trigger the egg-pregnancy either.

I tried both with the zzEstrus.esp enabled and disabled, no change.

Edit: actually on each spit (from a spider in this case), I get the EstrusSpiderAnimationCooldownEffect ticking. Letting a single spider hit me for a few minutes, I ended up with 3 times that effect ticking, sometimes at the same time, and never actually got the tentacle attack.

I again reinstalled SL, EC+ and all their requirements, then reinstalled-reconverted SL Tools without getting the uilib_1 recommended in the SSE conversion tracking post then restarted a new game. Everything seems to work fine now. I am not sure which part of my random messing around magically fixed things, but I won't complain! :D

12 minutes ago, Waveslider1 said:

So these are the listed requirements:

Requires
Sexlab 1.63Beta
Estrus For SSE
Nioverride/Racemenu
XPSME

I can't seem to locate the Sexlab version 1.63, or the Nio or RaceMenu options for SE. Can you provide links to the SE Versions of these files?

Ashal has not released a 'release' versin of SL, but the beat is quite stable and you can find it here 

RaceMenu has also no official release but the required parts a working. But ther is no ready-to-go release.

But there are several guides how to make the old RM work in SE

• 3 weeks later...

So after reading the whole thread i managed to get the mod running but I'm still bumbing into a problem: The chaurus parasite effect is only triggered by the tentacle animations and not the regular sexlab ones. I'm also running beeing female but I disabled the pregnancy for animals. But still I don't know if both mods are compatible (tho they were on oldrim if I recall correctly)

48 minutes ago, Shinka said:

So after reading the whole thread i managed to get the mod running but I'm still bumbing into a problem: The chaurus parasite effect is only triggered by the tentacle animations and not the regular sexlab ones. I'm also running beeing female but I disabled the pregnancy for animals. But still I don't know if both mods are compatible (tho they were on oldrim if I recall correctly)

If they are compatible in oldrim, the should also be compatible in SSE.... usually...You have to test it...

I have a couple of small issues with Chaurus+

The MMC pages seem to be one page off. e.g. When I click on version check the page that shows up is the skeleton page. There is a page to register follows but no selector on the left-hand panel.

The other issue I have is regarding animations registration. Using the animation page and selecting register only four animations are registered. I do not get ooze and slime registered.

EDIT: I have it all sorted now. Issues down to load order. FYI, Beastess .esp must be below Chaurus.

Hello,

Maybe anyone will be able to help me. I have All requirements and everything matching SE version. (My cursed loot SE version runs fully) but when i tried this mod and animationcs plus MCM got registered, i bumped into problem, that no animations get played. 

I get the event of it (even hear moaning sounds)  but my char stands still till "animation" is over. Anyone ever had this kind of problem ?

• 1 month later...

so, I was trying to understand something that is not clear to me..

I have the new body CBBE Enhancer for Skyrim SE..no belly node and never will be added, according to Caliente Nexus page:

Why doesn't SSE CBBE have a belly node?
A: In LE, one of the spine nodes was sacrificed to provide a belly node, resulting in sub-optimal animations but providing belly scaling/'physics'. In SSE, all of the spine nodes are used on the spine, meaning animations are as good as they can ever be. Nodes can not be added, and we are not willing to sacrifice one of the spine nodes again. RaceMenu SE has been released with support for body morphs, mods can use this scaling system for the belly instead.

I feel good with this body in my SE game and I do not want to change it.

now, Estrus chaurus use nioverride for what?... skeleton "NPC Breasts" and "NPC Belly Node"? (the latter not present in CBBE SE).. or manage also the RacemenuSE bodyslide option for "pregnancy belly", "breasts" and more?

This would solve all the problems of breaking the meshes at high belly node value or breasts that look like missiles?..

also have the full support with the armor generated with bodyslide and .tri files (support racemenu morph).

Is it possible to have clarification?

thanks!

S.