Estrus Chaurus for SE

2 hours ago, ano23ks said:

I have a Problem.

EC works fine, and the Spider addon from LE too. But the gorwing Belly is defromed.

Fill her up and Beeing Female works fine.

I don't know why. Alle mods works fine, but with estrus is the belly deformed. I disable all other mods that change belly nodes, nothing change.

Can i copy the FWAbilityBeeingFemale.pex rename and overwrite the script in Estrus (is the Belly script for Nieoverride in BF) in estrus?

(It's just a thought. Since I don't know what such a date looks like at all.)

I don't know the filename for Belly in Estrus for a test.

relevant Mods:

HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

CBBE 3BBB Advanced

BodySlide CBBE (Bodyslide mody with Belly nodes) 3bbb Body Amazing

CBBE Uniboob Reference

RaceMenu for Special Edition

Load Order:

I tested Estrus before and after Racemenu.

Read posts above.  Pregnant belly works fine on everything else for me, just not on EC+.  Broken mod.  Sad.  Sad sad.

Finally made it to work, damned missing debug messages. So I needed to reinstall estrus for skyrim 1.60r1 from my old le directory, convert its animations to se, and then reinstall estrus chaurus se (that is, make a clean save with this mod disabled then re-enable it). By the way when re-enabling it you need to load 3 times the save, the 1st time you get a quick message "save & reload", so you do that. The 2nd time you get "estrus chaurus initializing" and then "scanning registered animations". And since there is no more messages from there nor any mcm, save & reload a 3rd time and this time you get the mcm, and it works !

Wow !

So the problem was probably with the animations it found, but since there was no message anywhere about that, go figure...

On 3/21/2020 at 12:32 AM, Stiffon said:

Read posts above.  Pregnant belly works fine on everything else for me, just not on EC+.  Broken mod.  Sad.  Sad sad.

It works, you just need to do one of two things;

1: Use a body with a belly node (3BBB bodies do)

or

2: use SLIF, which EC+ (and its extensions) is compatible with. This is generally the better option, and I have not had any problems with body morphs (from any mod) after installing it.

2 hours ago, jharise said:

It works, you just need to do one of two things;

1: Use a body with a belly node (3BBB bodies do)

or

2: use SLIF, which EC+ (and its extensions) is compatible with. This is generally the better option, and I have not had any problems with body morphs (from any mod) after installing it.

I have install SLIF, but the game crash after loading my save.

I Use the SLIF 1.2.2 SE beta. Estrus Chaurus V4.37se and fill her up CBBE SLIF Ver. last version and Beeing female. No other mods witch belly morphes.

SL Framework is run. FNIS give me a warning, but no infos...

1 hour ago, ano23ks said:

I have install SLIF, but the game crash after loading my save.

I Use the SLIF 1.2.2 SE beta. Estrus Chaurus V4.37se and fill her up CBBE SLIF Ver. last version and Beeing female. No other mods witch belly morphes.

SL Framework is run. FNIS give me a warning, but no infos...

What's your LO? Make sure SLIF is placed below all mods it's supposed to affect.

16 hours ago, jharise said:

What's your LO? Make sure SLIF is placed below all mods it's supposed to affect.

I tried some load orders.

I think the crashes comes from my savegame, so i must create a clear save for this test.

But I currently have other construction sites, so I will definitely write down your suggestion and I will test it properly at some point with clean savegames.

So EC+ does seem to work with the 3BBB Amazing body, but honestly not well enough that I can excuse this mod not having its own bodymorphs patch. The 3BBB-based NINode scaling doesn't look nearly as smooth as Bodymorph Scaling, particularly for the belly (although butt scaling seems to work fine). I found the different parts of the source that concern scaling, so I'll try to make a patch if I can, but I can't say I have experience with it. It looks like XPMSElib.setnodescale needs to be replaced w/NIOverride.setmorphscale, change "NPC Belly" to "PregnancyBelly",  and change the different float values to match the way bodymorph scaling works. Additionally, there's a lot of code to reset the belly to it's original value, which isn't necessary due to the NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph function.

I think I got it. Here's the changes needed, based on SLHP's bodymorph patch, but working around the old stuff, as follows:

1. Remove value call in SetNodeScale in breedereffect and alias scripts, set to 1.0 (disable node scaling).

2. Add Variable to perform conversion from Node scaling to Morph Scaling. There are differences, namely the default value is 0.0 not 1.0, and scaling factors are way different due to actually changing a slider. (EXAMPLE: In LE I'd set node scaling to 6.0 and it'd look fine, but setting morph scaling to 2.0 in Fertility Mode SE is too big IMO since it's essentially setting the PregnancyBelly slider in bodyslide to 200%).  The formula for the new morph value should be as follows: NewValue=(value-1.0)/3.0. This will allow the actual scaling to be between ~0.0-2.0, tunable per changing the original MCM setting.

3. Contain all of the new commands in an if statement which checks whether the morph should be 0 or not (not carrying eggs), and end it with a NIO update.

All in all, I think the code should be something akin to the following in the SetNodeScaleBelly function, within the "else" statement (Bolded Changes / additions):

XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(akActor, isFemale, NINODE_BELLY, 1.0, EC_KEY)

NewValue = (value - 1.0)/3.0

if(NewValue > 0)

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", EC_KEY, NewValue)

else

NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", EC_KEY)

endIf

NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)

NewValue should also be added as a float, but I think that should do it. But unfortunately, either my syntax is bad (VERY likely), or the CK hates me, because I can't get it to compile. If anyone who's better with scripting and Papyrus wants to try it, it would be a great help.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2020 at 1:51 AM, w234aew said:

I think I got it. Here's the changes needed, based on SLHP's bodymorph patch, but working around the old stuff, as follows:

1. Remove value call in SetNodeScale in breedereffect and alias scripts, set to 1.0 (disable node scaling).

2. Add Variable to perform conversion from Node scaling to Morph Scaling. There are differences, namely the default value is 0.0 not 1.0, and scaling factors are way different due to actually changing a slider. (EXAMPLE: In LE I'd set node scaling to 6.0 and it'd look fine, but setting morph scaling to 2.0 in Fertility Mode SE is too big IMO since it's essentially setting the PregnancyBelly slider in bodyslide to 200%).  The formula for the new morph value should be as follows: NewValue=(value-1.0)/3.0. This will allow the actual scaling to be between ~0.0-2.0, tunable per changing the original MCM setting.

3. Contain all of the new commands in an if statement which checks whether the morph should be 0 or not (not carrying eggs), and end it with a NIO update.

All in all, I think the code should be something akin to the following in the SetNodeScaleBelly function, within the "else" statement (Bolded Changes / additions):

XPMSELib.SetNodeScale(akActor, isFemale, NINODE_BELLY, 1.0, EC_KEY)

NewValue = (value - 1.0)/3.0

if(NewValue > 0)

NiOverride.SetBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", EC_KEY, NewValue)

else

NiOverride.ClearBodyMorph(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", EC_KEY)

endIf

NiOverride.UpdateModelWeight(akActor)

NewValue should also be added as a float, but I think that should do it. But unfortunately, either my syntax is bad (VERY likely), or the CK hates me, because I can't get it to compile. If anyone who's better with scripting and Papyrus wants to try it, it would be a great help.

If you're really sure it works, can you please make a patch out of it and upload it to LoversLab for everyone here?

9 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

If you're really sure it works, can you please make a patch out of it and upload it to LoversLab for everyone here?

I tried recompiling it so I could share a patch, but I didn't succeed (First time actually trying to edit/compile a script in CK). It would need someone much more skilled than me to do it. I actually ended up uninstalling ECSE, because of its incompatibility with BodyMorphs, as w/o that compatibility the mod is useless to me in SE (CBBE SE/3BBB practically requires them for scaling to look good at all).

I think the change I suggested is all that's needed to make it work in SE with bodymorphs. The rest of the breedereffect script is mostly changing that original value number during different events (birthing, during on-screen messages I think, etc.), which my proposed change should work with anyway since the NewValue would just be made into a dummy variable that is calculated at the end (which, I think, is what I wrote should have done, maybe?).

The script also checks the different requirements like XPMSE, which should carry over fine into SE since they all have equivalents. 

I did my best to look through the script, and I didn't see any other weirdness that should obstruct it, so I think it was just bad syntax. It might actually be faster to go to the LE thread for either the current version there, or the Spider/Dwemer add-on threads, since I don't have the skill to update it. FYI, I took inspiration from the Hentai Pregnancy SE bodymorph patch, but It wouldn't surprise me if there are more things (variable assignments, creation) that are required.

14 hours ago, w234aew said:

I tried recompiling it so I could share a patch, but I didn't succeed (First time actually trying to edit/compile a script in CK). It would need someone much more skilled than me to do it. I actually ended up uninstalling ECSE, because of its incompatibility with BodyMorphs, as w/o that compatibility the mod is useless to me in SE (CBBE SE/3BBB practically requires them for scaling to look good at all).

I think the change I suggested is all that's needed to make it work in SE with bodymorphs. The rest of the breedereffect script is mostly changing that original value number during different events (birthing, during on-screen messages I think, etc.), which my proposed change should work with anyway since the NewValue would just be made into a dummy variable that is calculated at the end (which, I think, is what I wrote should have done, maybe?).

The script also checks the different requirements like XPMSE, which should carry over fine into SE since they all have equivalents. 

I did my best to look through the script, and I didn't see any other weirdness that should obstruct it, so I think it was just bad syntax. It might actually be faster to go to the LE thread for either the current version there, or the Spider/Dwemer add-on threads, since I don't have the skill to update it. FYI, I took inspiration from the Hentai Pregnancy SE bodymorph patch, but It wouldn't surprise me if there are more things (variable assignments, creation) that are required.

Unfortunately I have no idea how and where to make these modifications, so I wait with the installation of EC. Maybe someone will create another morph patch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone who has probs. getting this to work, you might find these steps helpful:

I have the latest 2.45 version of Estrus for Skyrim installed and since I also have the "Mysterious breeding rooms SE" installed, I have the esp for Estrus for Skyrim enabled (even if there is no dependency, I read that it is needed to be active)

When starting a new game (I have Skyrim Unbound), the first thing I do is to activate Sexlab if it is not already auto installing its stuff. Then I wait for Sexlab to activate and show me the message that it is ready. In the meantime, the message that I have to save and reload for Estrus for Skyrim to be active, comes up.
I save only once the Sexlab components are all installed and sexlab is ready.
Once done, I save and reload. When I then go to Estrus chaurus - animations, I see that it is already registered. I just need to enable the animations under Aggressive Animations in sexlab. 

Beyond that, all works fine for me

• 2 weeks later...

Question: do the "double" and "side" tentacle animations for EC+ on SSE have the same variety/progression as original Estrus? From my use, "double" in EC+ has 11 stages and doesn't have as many animations as the original, such that the name "double" seems a misnomer. Tried re-registering the animations, no changes. Using Estrus v250b.

On 7/16/2020 at 10:37 PM, nukamooka said:

Question: do the "double" and "side" tentacle animations for EC+ on SSE have the same variety/progression as original Estrus? From my use, "double" in EC+ has 11 stages and doesn't have as many animations as the original, such that the name "double" seems a misnomer. Tried re-registering the animations, no changes. Using Estrus v250b.

How did you get your animations to actually play? my character recently got a tentacle monster and the tentacle side animation triggered, but my character stood idle making noises.

I am of the opinion that the mod has a MCM, but it does not appear ingame for me. Does anyone know how I can get it to show off?

I do not know if it was this mod or some related chaurus mod, but some of the chaurus mods seemed to have their MCM menu either take very long to appear consistently or they required a save and reload to appear. I have also experienced issues with getting MCM menus to appear on an old save, though it could be that I have just had to wait for a very long time for the menu to appear. So take this with a grain of salt as it could be I experienced this with some other mod.

This is working out of the box with SLIF for morphing.

What I'm running into is that  I'm getting compile errors. I wanted to fix the error in the mcm script so it will detect NiOverride, but I get this compile error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "zzestruschaurusaliasscript"...
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(768,4): function variable breastMax already defined in the same scope
No output generated for zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc, compilation failed.

I went through the scripts and commented out every instance of breastMax, so I'm lost as to where this error is coming from. I expected to throw an error on an undefined variable, not this. And the error never changes, no matter what I do.