Estrus Chaurus for SE

On 12/17/2019 at 1:21 AM, JaegerReborn said:

Which estrus for se do i download. I've gone through i believe 4 of them and still not getting this mod to work. I even made a new character to test and its still not working. It says 1.5 or 1.6 on the page but i dont see those anywhere on the estrus for se nexus page. 

So after taking a break from sse for a while and seeing that this mod still doesn't seem to work at all i'm just gonna delete it. I've followed all the steps people have stated on this forum and i've used every version of estrus available on the nexus in combination with this mod and it still does not work. All i get is the poison debuff. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have the XP32 skeleton, CBBE curvy body, and CBBE-compatible clothing. Im almost certain i have all the required mods installed, and yet the breast/butt/belly expansion doesnt work whatsoever with or without armor equipped. Her body doesn't change at all, despite me making sure those options were selected in settings. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2020 at 5:27 AM, JaegerReborn said:

So after taking a break from sse for a while and seeing that this mod still doesn't seem to work at all i'm just gonna delete it. I've followed all the steps people have stated on this forum and i've used every version of estrus available on the nexus in combination with this mod and it still does not work. All i get is the poison debuff. 

I'm having similar issues, despite this being a permanent mod in my LO on Oldrim!

7 hours ago, Syssiah said:

I did it. It changes nothing alas.

So ?

T pose is definitely FNIS.  What mod manager are you using?  Check it ran correctly with no errors. In Vortex it must be set up correctly or the FNIS generation isn't picked up.  It's pretty simple and once done, the manager auto runs FNIS on deployment of mods.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ashhelynx said:

Okay I went through each mod I had and found that the Complete Cooking & Alchemy Overhaul for some reason stops tentacle attacks from working. Not really sure why.

From what I remember it adds scripts to plant nodes, which depending on your load order would block the tentacle attack script.

3 hours ago, ungodlytomato said:

There is still no way to make pregnancy work for CBBE SE is there?

Nope, not that I have found.  This mod always had a permanent place in my load order in Oldrim, but I guess I have to disable it at present in SE - I will NEVER go back to oldrim, I hope that someday, someone , can get this working!

5 hours ago, ungodlytomato said:

There is still no way to make pregnancy work for CBBE SE is there?

2 hours ago, Stiffon said:

Nope, not that I have found.  This mod always had a permanent place in my load order in Oldrim, but I guess I have to disable it at present in SE - I will NEVER go back to oldrim, I hope that someday, someone , can get this working!

Because there is no longer abone for the belly, there is no visible pregnancy in EC. To make it working with body morphs someone has to rewrite the mod more or less completly and possibly all mods that depend on it....

On 1/20/2020 at 11:56 AM, bladvir said:

I'm interested in this mod, but not the shouts added by Estrus for Skyrim. Anyone know how I can shut off the adding of the shouts? A file to delete? A script to edit? Some matter of MCM trickery? Thanks.

All you need from the original Estrus SE mod are the animations/meshes/textures.   Delete the plugin/dll if you don't want the shouts.

On 2/25/2020 at 2:48 PM, Ashhelynx said:

Okay I went through each mod I had and found that the Complete Cooking & Alchemy Overhaul for some reason stops tentacle attacks from working. Not really sure why.

CACO overwrite the changes made by estruscharus to the magic effects crChaurusBiteFFContact (0006F6FC), crChaurusSpitFFAimed (0006F6FD).

Also crSpiderSpitFFAimed which is changed by EstrusSpider.

Either load EstrusChaurus.esp/EstrusSpider.esp AFTER CACO or use the attached patch files.  

EstrusChaurus_CACO_Patch.esp EstrusSpider_CACO_Patch.esp

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Because there is no longer abone for the belly, there is no visible pregnancy in EC. To make it working with body morphs someone has to rewrite the mod more or less completly and possibly all mods that depend on it....

Thanks for the explanation Pfiffy.  Hope someone can fix it someday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 9:15 AM, Grummkol said:

CACO overwrite the changes made by estruscharus to the magic effects crChaurusBiteFFContact (0006F6FC), crChaurusSpitFFAimed (0006F6FD).

Also crSpiderSpitFFAimed which is changed by EstrusSpider.

Either load EstrusChaurus.esp/EstrusSpider.esp AFTER CACO or use the attached patch files.  

EstrusChaurus_CACO_Patch.esp 1.46 kB · 7 downloads EstrusSpider_CACO_Patch.esp 958 B · 3 downloads

yeah you need to load estruschaurus after caco for that to work, so that the spells don't need to be patched too.

I have the same problem as some others, it simply doesn't work for me.

There are lots of strange messages in the papyrus log :

[03/13/2020 - 09:06:49PM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "dDlibs" on object "zzestruschaurusevents"
[03/13/2020 - 09:06:49PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "InitModEvents" in state "" on object "zzestruschaurusevents".
[03/13/2020 - 09:06:49PM] Error: Unable to link types associated with function "OnPlayerLoadGame" in state "" on object "zzestruschaurusplayer".

this part might be to tell that I don't have dd, devious devices, but I wonder if the events are really initialized after that ?!!

I am going to continue to dig a little more...

no idea, there is no debug mode, so you don't get a ton of info, but there are lots of messages related to missing properties in scripts, they might be normal, it could be a good idea to compare to a le log, but I can't do that for now, my le install is broken and unusable...

Oh well I guess I'll have to do like the others, just delete this then... I even redid the conversion from the 4.37 le, I get exactly the same result, there might be some scripts which need to be modified for se, but I know nothing about that, too bad... !

I have a Problem.

EC works fine, and the Spider addon from LE too. But the gorwing Belly is defromed.

Fill her up and Beeing Female works fine.

I don't know why. Alle mods works fine, but with estrus is the belly deformed. I disable all other mods that change belly nodes, nothing change.

Can i copy the FWAbilityBeeingFemale.pex rename and overwrite the script in Estrus (is the Belly script for Nieoverride in BF) in estrus?

(It's just a thought. Since I don't know what such a date looks like at all.)

I don't know the filename for Belly in Estrus for a test.

relevant Mods:

HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97 v2.11

CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

BodySlide and Outfit Studio

Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-

CBBE 3BBB Advanced

BodySlide CBBE (Bodyslide mody with Belly nodes) 3bbb Body Amazing

CBBE Uniboob Reference

RaceMenu for Special Edition

Load Order:

I tested Estrus before and after Racemenu.