Estrus Chaurus for SE

On 7/20/2020 at 6:09 AM, Hermangk said:

I am unsure if it was this mod or some related chaurus mod, but some of the chaurus mods seemed to have their MCM menu either take very long to appear consistently or they required a save and reload to appear. I have also experienced issues with getting MCM menus to appear on an old save, though it could be that I have just had to wait for a very long time for the menu to appear. So take this with a grain of salt as it could be I experienced this with some other mod.

I ran the game for about an hour and waited and I got it with the command "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" but Estrus Chernarus doesn't show up in the MCM.

16 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

This is working out of the box with SLIF for morphing.

What I'm running into is that  I'm getting compile errors. I wanted to fix the error in the mcm script so it will detect NiOverride, but I get this compile error:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "zzestruschaurusaliasscript"...
D:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\Source\Scripts\zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc(768,4): function variable breastMax already defined in the same scope
No output generated for zzestruschaurusaliasscript.psc, compilation failed.

I went through the scripts and commented out every instance of breastMax, so I'm lost as to where this error is coming from. I expected to throw an error on an undefined variable, not this. And the error never changes, no matter what I do.

I don't know if it helps but have you ever tried the SexLAb Inflation Framework patches 1.0.2 (moderator edit: link to removed.)?

For me, this menu only shows up, when I save the game and load it up again. The breast slider isn't working for me, I have two holes in the body then, so I disabled it, but the rest is working... in some form. Ok, some things in this mod was always buggy like this egg-hatch thing, this was never working for me.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Dark_Messiah said:

Can i get some help? ec+ doesn't seem to register the animations it says that it is looking through registered animations and then nothing. i go back into the mcm options animations and theyre still all unchecked even when waiting for over an hour. I used estrus for se 250 beta.

How many animations have you installed? Un-register a few then retry ES+ and see. Depending on how many you have and which FNIS you are running, you may have hit the cap.

10 hours ago, Stiffon said:

How many animations have you installed? Un-register a few then retry ES+ and see. Depending on how many you have and which FNIS you are running, you may have hit the cap.

Thanks! downloaded the latest github version of sexlab that has 1k anim slots and now i could register them.

I can't get the animations to work at all. Everything else related to the mod works.

I've got the latest FNIS + Creature pack, SL + Aroused, More Creatures, Creature Framework and more. With <100 animations, the console shows the animations registered (87-92 for reference) but in the ES+ MCM, while checked they're permanently greyed out. Is it just a case of leaving it like an hour to sort itself out or have I missed a dependecy somewhere?

EDIT: So just ran FNIS after removing ES+ and noticed my animation list. https://gyazo.com/ac1f7fb81b97f17519de7d65a01c091b
Is this the cause of the problem? If so, anyone got a link to the Github variant of SL so I can get upwards of 1k animations?

• 2 weeks later...

As a reply to my last. I got it working. I didn't have Estrus installed which wasn't listed as a dependency.

New problem

Belly inflation and Breast inflation don't work with CBBE and SLIF. Is this down to the mod not supporting CBBE or somehting else?

5 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

Question! is it recommended to let all these eggs hatch? would it gradually impact my performance or possibly lead to CTDs, i spotted a few of those hatchlings already, i wonder would they all grow up to adult for procreation purposes >:3

Sadly, I don't think they get any bigger. Would be awesome to totally infest a city! I haven't tried on SE, but in LE they didn't, never noticed any performance hit but then again, I never had hundreds of them in game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 1:21 AM, Pfiffy said:

Well, It has been easy for me, but I have learned, that this doens't mean much....

The way I did it:

Install Estrus, run FNIS, start game and wait until it registered to the game and make save,

Install Estrus chaurus, run FNIS, load the save, and you should see a little message, that it is registering...

Open the MCM, Go for the animation menu and register the animations to SL....

Note: If Estrus is enabled, it will only run for one gender. 

Hm.. When you are done it should be looking like this:

489830_20180619081909_1.png

489830_20180619081843_2.png

489830_20180619081849_1.png

The missing Niooveride .dll can be ignored.  

You don't have to do all of that.  Install all 3, run FNIS, start the game and after it starts estrus, save and then load that save and bamm done.

Ok...

What's exactly the problem with the Estrus Animations and Mod Organizer? This was never a problem with the Nexus Mod Manager, but here I just get a T-Pose when I have this Mod in my list. Without it, it's not a problem, so it's from the Estrus animation. In the description I read, that I need SKEE or the Race Menu (Of course I have the Race Menu). In the downloaded SKEE Mod from GitHub I have 2 folders names hudextension, skee and two files .gitattributs and .gitignore, but I have no glue what I have to do with them.

I try both versions from Estrus and I have the same problems. I try to copy it in the Data-folder, this wasn't working too. I try to run Fnis from Mod Organizer or without it, this wasn't working too. I have no idea what else I can try here. Every other animation is working fine, just this thing is a problem and I don't see what's wrong here right now.

Hey hey 

This works lie a charm ....expected for the CBBE  SE belly and butt :) (breasts are scalling awesomly and anims are working :)) 

Yeas i DID read the entire thread. Found you don't have ressources and time to add BodyMorph options for the belly and butt

But please please ....PRETTY PLEASE.... could you do something about it ? I mean maybe someone there has the capacity to do it ?

It's not a big deal, i ll play without the big full belly ...but it would be so so so NICE to see the PC pumped up by some filthy eggs :)

Please tell me is it a chance or not to see this correction done. And if...IF yes... when :)? 

PS: maybe you could see with the creator of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13068

It works VERY well with CBBE SE  body . From then...maybe it's just a matter to copy paste the code.

But i dunno... i am a serious ignorant when it comes to this sort of things.

Thanks and thanks to make my Skyrim so creepy.... slimy....and WET :)

Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I combed through this forum to see if my problem showed up. It is honestly confusing me quite a bit...the charus eggs are glitchy as in their texture/mesh is out of control spiking off in random directions for some reason. It does not break my game it is just very unsightly. Would anyone have any idea what I should try looking into for a solution?

Having an issue with the double tentacle attack and at least one of the Dwemer machine animations: one tentacle is missing and the Dwemer Machine arm holding the vibrator is missing too. The rest of the animation plays out as normal. Is there a hidden equipment slot that gets used?  

What's the most reliable way to trigger the attacks?

I've installed EC+ and I've been starting games via CCAS SD+ enslaved by Falmers (there's a Chaurus in there) and and as "A Lurker's sex toy". There are a bunch of Lurkers around as well as a couple of pools with tentacles in them which I figure are meant for this sort of thing.

I have Estrus, EC+, jcontainers, FNIS creature pack, creature framework, more nasty critters. Am I missing anything, or are there other things I need to install as well? And are there any (easily missed) settings that can turn the whole thing off that I should double check. Because, so far, no tentacle action :(

UPDATE: so setting the Chaurus spit attack to 100% in EX+ MCM and going to the Enslaved By the Falmer SD+ start did the trick. The missing component seemed to be a thorough pass on registering animations. Anyhow, it's working now.

My new question is about pregnancy after being infected. Having gotten the Chaurs spit I have the status "infected by parasites". I have the incubation period set to 24 hrs in the MCM. I waited 16 hours, but no body scaling and the hatchery MCM menu showed "none".

I'm using CBBE 3BBB bodies which I think from this thread should just work out of the box? Or is there something I have to add to enable body scaling? Or is the issue that being infected is not the same as being pregnant (and if so, what's the best way to quickly get impregnated to test that my setup works)?

So i'm not sure what is doing it, but i think after giving birth i cannot sit down use workbenches or anything like that... possibly because the animation didn't stop or something ...  i've found a temporarly solution it seems if do the TAI command on myself, while i'm in the process of sitting, using workbench forge or  tanning rack i can use TAI again to stay in the thing but  if i try again without doing that it doesn't work so as i said temporary and annoying fix.

How do i know it's this mod? I turned it off in MO2 and then it all worked fine...

Also Inflation isn't working for me at all.

this appears to be a special edition bug as i see many people having this problem but no permanant fix.