Estrus Chaurus for SE

2 hours ago, Saeros said:

I feel good with this body in my SE game and I do not want to change it.

now, Estrus chaurus use nioverride for what?... skeleton "NPC Breasts" and "NPC Belly Node"? (the latter not present in CBBE SE).. or manage also the RacemenuSE bodyslide option for "pregnancy belly", "breasts" and more?

This would solve all the problems of breaking the meshes at high belly node value or breasts that look like missiles?..

also have the full support with the armor generated with bodyslide and .tri files (support racemenu morph).

Is it possible to have clarification?

thanks!

S.

For this particular variant for CBBE, you need the morph files for your CBBE body and armor/clothing. This can be provided via Bodyslide Studio and the RaceMenu Morphs in the optional files of the CBBE main page. If you know how to build from a bodyslide in the Bodyslide studio, just be sure to check the "build morphs" checkbox before running the batch build.

On 8/20/2018 at 6:19 PM, Adviser69 said:

For this particular variant for CBBE, you need the morph files for your CBBE body and armor/clothing. This can be provided via Bodyslide Studio and the RaceMenu Morphs in the optional files of the CBBE main page. If you know how to build from a bodyslide in the Bodyslide studio, just be sure to check the "build morphs" checkbox before running the batch build.

yes, thanks for the reply..

I know how to generate .tri files on Bodyslide from Build Morph toggle option ?

image.png.0423877b736f20c3ee655848eb8db4a4.png

my question is another.. EC+ use embedded script for take advantage by this particular "ingame racemenu morphs" instead of old bone weight scaling or not?

the mod Sexlab Inflation Framework I seem to remember doing this... 

unfortunately, it does not exist for Skyrim SE (not converted yet)

Mod using CBBE body morph, provided by caliente racemenu plugin, add a more natural aspect.. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4e208f6abc7be9bcaae3fc418faa8008.png

image.thumb.png.3988b374b351d642d7e566dc1978aad3.png

image.thumb.png.13840e43d4e28e87603d0006c0e0a045.png

and all vanilla armor (and other) converted using bodyslide body morph, builded correctly in bodyslide, have the same preggo effect using racemenu slider:

Spoiler

image.png.8ea2dfe8d062714c3e92e303c96049fa.png

why modder uses bone weight and not cbbe (or uunp) racemenu morphs? ?

EDIT: nevermind, I looked in the EC "breeding script code" and seems that Netimmerse morphing code added by Sexlab Inflation Framework, is natively supported.. ? (at least for what I can understand), but SLIF is only for Skyrim Legendary Edition..?

bye!

S.

• 2 months later...
On 8/20/2018 at 6:19 PM, Adviser69 said:

On 8/20/2018 at 9:27 PM, Saeros said:

yes, thanks for the reply..

I know how to generate .tri files on Bodyslide from Build Morph toggle option ?

image.png.0423877b736f20c3ee655848eb8db4a4.png

my question is another.. EC+ use embedded script for take advantage by this particular "ingame racemenu morphs" instead of old bone weight scaling or not?

the mod Sexlab Inflation Framework I seem to remember doing this... 

unfortunately, it does not exist for Skyrim SE (not converted yet)

Mod using CBBE body morph, provided by caliente racemenu plugin, add a more natural aspect.. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.4e208f6abc7be9bcaae3fc418faa8008.png

image.thumb.png.3988b374b351d642d7e566dc1978aad3.png

image.thumb.png.13840e43d4e28e87603d0006c0e0a045.png

and all vanilla armor (and other) converted using bodyslide body morph, builded correctly in bodyslide, have the same preggo effect using racemenu slider:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.8ea2dfe8d062714c3e92e303c96049fa.png

why modder uses bone weight and not cbbe (or uunp) racemenu morphs? ?

EDIT: nevermind, I looked in the EC "breeding script code" and seems that Netimmerse morphing code added by Sexlab Inflation Framework, is natively supported.. ? (at least for what I can understand), but SLIF is only for Skyrim Legendary Edition..?

bye!

S.

Would it be correct to assume you're both talking about the belly scaling method here? As I am experiencing some problems with the scaling...

For instance, EC+ works as intended however scaling for the glutes/belly is not working. Could this have to do with the CBBE Physics skeleton I could be using, as CBBE SE sacrificed a belly node? (I already created morphs for both the body and the vanilla outfits, and ticked the Build Morphs box for the vanilla outfits as well as for the body).

I keep getting this error in FNIS. I am using the XXL version of Fnis.

"Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_EstrusChaurus_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible"

Am I doing something wrong?

Here is the files I'm using.

EstrusForSkyrimSE V220

Estrus Chaurus for SE 

and the spider/dwemer add ons.

I fixed that part up there! :D Joy! Now to figure out the bottom part.

Edit 2: I have fully fixed my problem! :D 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm at a loss...I'm using CBBE SE and for the life of me I can't get the belly morph to work. I've rebuilt my body using bodyslide and made sure to check 'build morphs', I also installed Sexlab Inflation Framework -- still no dice. Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 7:53 PM, Kilo312 said:

I'm at a loss...I'm using CBBE SE and for the life of me I can't get the belly morph to work. I've rebuilt my body using bodyslide and made sure to check 'build morphs', I also installed Sexlab Inflation Framework -- still no dice. Any help would be appreciated.

The only difference in my situation is I don't have the Sexlab Inflation Framework, but neither the belly/glute scaling works (for me). Only breasts scaling works. I thought the reason the belly scaling does not work is because the CBBE bodies don't have a belly node, because

Q15: Why doesn't SSE CBBE have a belly node?
A: In LE, one of the spine nodes was sacrificed to provide a belly node, resulting in sub-optimal animations but providing belly scaling/'physics'. In SSE, all of the spine nodes are used on the spine, meaning animations are as good as they can ever be. Nodes can not be added, and we are not willing to sacrifice one of the spine nodes again. RaceMenu SE has been released with support for body morphs, mods can use this scaling system for the belly instead.

According to the mod author of CBBE. However, when using Racemenu SE edition, belly/glute scaling still doesn't work, so I have no idea what the problem is.

I know this isn't helpful at all, but at least you know you're not the only one having the scaling issues.

On 12/2/2018 at 7:53 PM, Kilo312 said:

1 hour ago, Ecohex said:

The only difference in my situation is I don't have the Sexlab Inflation Framework, but neither the belly/glute scaling works (for me). Only breasts scaling works. I thought the reason the belly scaling does not work is because the CBBE bodies don't have a belly node, because

Q15: Why doesn't SSE CBBE have a belly node?
A: In LE, one of the spine nodes was sacrificed to provide a belly node, resulting in sub-optimal animations but providing belly scaling/'physics'. In SSE, all of the spine nodes are used on the spine, meaning animations are as good as they can ever be. Nodes can not be added, and we are not willing to sacrifice one of the spine nodes again. RaceMenu SE has been released with support for body morphs, mods can use this scaling system for the belly instead.

According to the mod author of CBBE. However, when using Racemenu SE edition, belly/glute scaling still doesn't work, so I have no idea what the problem is.

I know this isn't helpful at all, but at least you know you're not the only one having the scaling issues.

Well, I guess that this part of the mod has to be rewritten for using Body morphs instead of the node scaling. This is something I can't do atm, because I don't have the abillities to do that. So right now I can't offer a Solution.  

• 4 weeks later...

Man, I really wish the animations were included in this mod. I use EC+ with EstrusforSkryim requirement on Oldrim with no issues. However, I can't use it in Special Edition because EstrusforSkyrim causes my game to crash when I select 'new' or 'continue' game. :(.  I'm using SKSE 2.00.12 and SSE 1.5.62. I did post this issue in that forum, btw.

I'd like to use this mod in SSE, but until I find a solution for the CTD's (or animations are included, or an easier dependency such as an SLAL pack is created) then I'm out of luck.

While I'm here, I want to thank you Pfiffy for all the conversions you've done and to the original mod authors for their work and giving you permission to convert their mods.

2 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

Man, I really wish the animations were included in this mod. I use EC+ with EstrusforSkryim requirement on Oldrim with no issues. However, I can't use it in Special Edition because EstrusforSkyrim causes my game to crash when I select 'new' or 'continue' game. :(.  I'm using SKSE 2.00.12 and SSE 1.5.62. I did post this issue in that forum, btw.

I'd like to use this mod in SSE, but until I find a solution for the CTD's (or animations are included, or an easier dependency such as an SLAL pack is created) then I'm out of luck.

While I'm here, I want to thank you Pfiffy for all the conversions you've done and to the original mod authors for their work and giving you permission to convert their mods.

This makes me wonder. I have it running since the the first fitting release of Estrus for SSE and updated it in the meantime along with each new Skyrim/SKSE version without any issues. The only thing that I can think of is that you are crossing the limit of animations your system can handle. The other option would be that there is a mod conflict, but I never heard of anything like that. 

So how many animations do you have istalled? 

I don't think it's too many animations, because after reading somewhere that Skyrim taps out at about 15k-16k, I think, I've been careful to keep it under that. Here's what FNIS says:

before Estrus mods  a total of14,434 animations 

11442 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)
 2992 animations for 12 mods and 44 creatures successfully included.

after Estrus mods  a total of14,688 animations 

11696 animations for 47 mods successfully included (character)

No consistency issues or warnings.

I only included LOOT and my mods list in case you spot something in a quick glance that I missed. Since I couldn't spoiler them I created simple text files.

My LOOT order.txt

My mods list.txt

17 minutes ago, Seeker999 said:

I don't think it's too many animations, because after reading somewhere that Skyrim taps out at about 15k-16k, I think, I've been careful to keep it under that. Here's what FNIS says:

before Estrus mods  a total of14,434 animations 

11442 animations for 45 mods successfully included (character)

after Estrus mods  a total of14,688 animations 

11696 animations for 47 mods successfully included (character)

No consistency issues or warnings.

I only included LOOT and my mods list in case you spot something in a quick glance that I missed. Since I couldn't spoiler them I created simple text files.

My LOOT order.txt

My mods list.txt

There is no rule for the anim count... With some loadorders it will break at 15k, with others it will break at 10k. Noone can tell why. You might check if it works after removing one of the other animpacks instead and see what happens. 

I'll try that, thanks. With luck it'll be that simple.

UPDATE

Got the number of animations below what I started with, but still got CTD w/ Estrus. Oh well. Thanks anyway.

UPDATE 2

I'm stubborn. I decided to try changing the number of animations again. You were right, @Pfiffy, that was the issue. The odd thing, though, is that decreasing by a few didn't work, decreasing by a few hundred did. With EstrusForSkyrim I have about 600 fewer animations than I did before. ? TY for your patience.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to give another crack at this mod after I found another sse tentacle mod, but i'm still getting the same animation/pregnancy issue. After about the third stage of the estrus animation, the animation ends and is replaced with this animation (i'm on a slanted bridge so my head went through the ground). Essentially, the animation cuts outs or ends before it's supposed to.

20190131052526_1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I installed this with Estrus240 but disabled the Estrus esp; everything worked fine but during Estrus Chaurus animations the tentacle that molests you is missing. Enabling the Estrus esp fixed this for me.

Leaving this here in case anyone else is having this problem.

On 2/13/2019 at 5:40 AM, Fredfish said:

You have installed Estrus for Skyrim and run FNIS?

Open the MCM/EstrusChaurus/Animations and make sure the animations are installed.

9ce0605462e95a1537d5a5bb365f2d1a.png

Multiple times I have run FNIS and each time the program acknowledges the mod's existence. I do have Estrus installed, and it works just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

I had an issue trying to click on the pregnancy option in EC+ and after reading this thread...updating my XPMSS fixed and now I can click on it.     One of my biggest peeves with EC+ is that animations are disabled by default and I've overlooked that part more than once. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 8:21 AM, Pfiffy said:

Well, It has been easy for me, but I have learned, that this doens't mean much....

The way I did it:

Install Estrus, run FNIS, start game and wait until it registered to the game and make save,

Install Estrus chaurus, run FNIS, load the save, and you should see a little message, that it is registering...

Open the MCM, Go for the animation menu and register the animations to SL....

Note: If Estrus is enabled, it will only run for one gender. 

Hm.. When you are done it should be looking like this:

489830_20180619081909_1.png

489830_20180619081843_2.png

489830_20180619081849_1.png

The missing Niooveride .dll can be ignored.  

im trying to download this mod once again but the mcm doesnt seem to appear, got the newest estrus mod (EstrusForSkyrimSE242r1) but imma try installing estrus chaurus after estrus is loaded in the mcm.

So I am having silly weird issue with this mod, seems the effects of it dont trigger
which is odd since the spider addon works like a charm and the base estrus also works. Spider add on even does the parasite effect with breast growth perfectly.
but estrus chaurus here? Nope. Nada.

Now I have done most of the basic stuff with reinstalls, new saves, load orders, disabling certain mods, etc. I plan to do a only the estrus chaurus with the basic needs try at some point.

However, since I appereantly am not alone with this I figured Id share one thing I narrowed down;

The spell magic effects seem to be the cause of my issues since they are cast but their effect seem not to reach the player, they are present but fail to activate. I tried to force cast many of em and no effect (the game tells that the effect/spell was added but nothing actually happens, no parasite appears on the debuffs for exsample if I force the parasite spell on me).
At 100% tentacle attack chance the spit causes a crash.

So I was wondering if anyone here could take a look at what exactly do the two spit moves in this mod and the add on have that is oh so different that could cause this weird "chaurus spell immunity", it could possibly help to solve the spit not working for many people if something is found there that could be a volatile & probable as the cause

I am suspecting there might be some sort of check for something minor that is easily overlooked which makes the spell say "nope" as that sort of stuff happens quite commonly

Edit: Managed to manually add the chaurus parasite effect by casting enough of the chaurus spells, still trying to see what the heck could be blocking the spit and the parasite from being automaticly cast when they should

Edit2: After having once forcingly casted the parasite on my character, the rest of the mod has started to work.
so if anyone here wants to confirm this and see if it helps;
Open console
player.addspell 4604B1D8
if you get the effect, then go meet a chaurus and see if the spit works.

• 4 weeks later...

A few bugs when using this with Estrus SSE 2.42:

• During the Tentacle Double animation the "backpack" attachment isn't there which makes the invading tentacle appear as if it's hovering.
  • During the Tentacle Double animation if Estrus is installed but disabled in the MO then the invading tentacle doesn't appear at all.
  • Both tentacle animations end prematurely without reaching their final stages.

This bugs only exist when the animation is triggered through chaurus spit. The animations work without any bugs when the Estrus shout (from the Estrus mod) is used.

Is there any chance this fantastic mod would be updated?