Estrus Chaurus for SE

Estrus Chaurus for SE

View File

Since Bane master made the jump to SE himself and added Body morphs to Estrus Chaurus it is time to say: Goodbye and thanks for all the fish....

The actual SE Version of Estrus Chaurus for SE can be found here:

Thanks to the the ppl active in the SSE conversion tracking thread: 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/16/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab 1.63Beta, Estrus For SSE, Nioverride/Racemenu, XPSME
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Pfiffy

Is it possible that you uploaded the oldrim file? 

I installed it.  Does not work for me.

Look at your download description., says Estrus Chaurus for SE 1.0.0

Look at file Name Estrus Chaurus V4.34.7z

Looks like the oldrim version

Or I made a mistake again.

1 minute ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Is it possible that you uploaded the oldrim file? 

I installed it.  Does not work for me.

Look at your download description., says Estrus Chaurus for SE 1.0.0

Look at file Name Estrus Chaurus V4.34.7z

Looks like the oldrim version

Or I made a mistake again.

For the oldrim version you have to look at the oldrimdownload by banemaster.  

58 minutes ago, memphis77 said:

im assuming ec spider addon can just be simply ported now that ec is good ?

it doesn't need to be ported... it works out of the box, ED86 designed it that way....

8 hours ago, ZI0MATRIX said:

Ok know I know what the problem was.

I downloaded EstrusForSkyrimV222 on nexus, turns out that this is a VR version.

For me it seems like V222 is for both.... the difference is the .DLL, it should run out of the box with SE and with the update file it will run in VR. 

I can't seem to find the a special edition conversion for estrus skyrim and I've tried EstrusForSkyrimV222 but FNIS and NMM reject it, I don't know how to install mods manually so can someone walk me through what I need to do in terms of estrus for sse?

Also, when I put EstrusForSkyrim in NMM as a .7z and load up skse64 all npc and my player are frozen.

35 minutes ago, bizon1993ld said:

It doesn't work for me, have SL, Estrus For SSE, Nioverride and XPSME, using FNIS and still have frozen pose, any idea?

Well, It has been easy for me, but I have learned, that this doens't mean much....

The way I did it:

Install Estrus, run FNIS, start game and wait until it registered to the game and make save,

Install Estrus chaurus, run FNIS, load the save, and you should see a little message, that it is registering...

Open the MCM, Go for the animation menu and register the animations to SL....

Note: If Estrus is enabled, it will only run for one gender. 

Hm.. When you are done it should be looking like this:

489830_20180619081909_1.png

489830_20180619081843_2.png

489830_20180619081849_1.png

The missing Niooveride .dll can be ignored.  

Hey Pfiffy, the newer mod worked, but the body nodes still aren't able to be checkmarked in the MCM and the version check has xp32mse uncheckmarked when I have it installed, resulting in no visual body morphing and the ec animations ending early. Have any ideas? 

Also thanks again with the newer mod link.

1 hour ago, Cloudymodder said:

Hey Pfiffy, the newer mod worked, but the body nodes still aren't able to be checkmarked in the MCM and the version check has xp32mse uncheckmarked when I have it installed, resulting in no visual body morphing and the ec animations ending early. Have any ideas? 

Also thanks again with the newer mod link.

Seems like you have to reinstall XPSME... I'm using 4.31 right now. Haven't updated jet. Which body do you use?

For some reason, EC doesn't recognise SL for me. I re-installed both SL (and its patch) and EC, no change. SL seems to work correctly and shows the correct version, works fine with everything else, but there's something fishy going on somewhere o_o

Right, starting a new game gets EC+ to see the correct version of SexLab, so I'm not sure what happened with the previous game, but something-something-something about adding or removing mods in an old save I suppose!

I am having problem with installation. EC's MCM menu just does not appear, and it seems not to be installed correctly, even though I acquired all the requirements such as XPMSEE, RaceMenu(Including SKEE64), SL 1.63 Beta 2, ZaZ Animations, etc.

Other SL mods are working fine, and pregnancy mods like Soulgem Oven also work without problem.

I cannot figure out why it is not installing yet.

7 hours ago, sdsd8452 said:

I am having problem with installation. EC's MCM menu just does not appear, and it seems not to be installed correctly, even though I acquired all the requirements such as XPMSEE, RaceMenu(Including SKEE64), SL 1.63 Beta 2, ZaZ Animations, etc.

Other SL mods are working fine, and pregnancy mods like Soulgem Oven also work without problem.

I cannot figure out why it is not installing yet.

Have you checked if Estrus is working?

12 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Which vrsion is the Question... And if it got overwritten by something...

Im using v2-5-2 FIX for UNPB and v4.32 XPMSSE. Do I need to download the non-fix version of UNPB v2-5-2?

Also is there a newer version than FNIS creatures 7.0 that I need  to download?

41 minutes ago, Cloudymodder said:

Im using v2-5-2 FIX for UNPB and v4.32 XPMSSE. Do I need to download the non-fix version of UNPB v2-5-2?

Also is there a newer version than FNIS creatures 7.0 that I need  to download?

No, FNIS cratures is not updated by now. I'm still using 4.31 for the skeleton. (had to update to many things for my new playthrou, so didn't want to mess up things further) For testing: uninstalll EC+ and check if Estrus itself is working. 

40 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

No, FNIS cratures is not updated by now. I'm still using 4.31 for the skeleton. (had to update to many things for my new playthrou, so didn't want to mess up things further) For testing: uninstalll EC+ and check if Estrus itself is working. 

I think estrus is working properly, did 2 animations fine with it, I think the issue is XPMSSE isn't registering and I don't know why

2 hours ago, Cloudymodder said:

How do I disable/enable it, and which one should I do?

Well, In NMM you can disable the esp be unchecking it in the plugins tab, I don't use MO, so I can't tell there. Better have it enabled. 

At best try reinstalling... I have EC and all the addons running for quite a while now and as usual it seemed quite easy to me. But I also know that it doesn't mean much....

59 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Well, In NMM you can disable the esp be unchecking it in the plugins tab, I don't use MO, so I can't tell there. Better have it enabled. 

At best try reinstalling... I have EC and all the addons running for quite a while now and as usual it seemed quite easy to me. But I also know that it doesn't mean much....

K so the nodes work on my other mods but it's strange because only the estrus mods won't register XMPSSE and I've reinstalled the estrus mods and XPMSSE mod multiple times