Banned from Nexus

weaselheart

Guest carywinton

Not that I personally have anything against the Nexus bunch, they have not done me wrong, but I have always kept my thoughts and writings' personal and usually "off line" or at least off any grid that would try to use it against me.  Seems to me they are having some serious server farm difficulties lately, maybe someone who is not happy with them through a monkey wrench into the Nexus machine, hmm? lol :D  :P

Then why not report it?

because no one gives a crap, even on bethforums

Dark0ne stomps around on the official forums like some sort of  Hilter Youth with a no-closet-can-hold-me-hair-cut.  (TWINK)  IF anyone dares to say something negative about Nexus and he happens to be there, he WILL make a showing.  And if the poster has the same user name on both forums the Nexus account will be banned if Dark0ne feels like it.  It's what you get when a 25 yrd old rabid drunk has as much stroke as he does.  Luckily, he's left the day-to-day of Nexus in the hands of an insular clique of tired old liberal women and milque-toast men with as much backbone as jellyfish.  And somehow in this land-of-the-weird mix THEY think they are superior.  They are in charge and therefore they are right...even when they're not and they know they're not.

The more I'm away from Nexus (been there since 2006) and the more I read, the more I'm convinced that Nexus is NOT what it was...a community.  Nexus is a 'for profit' pop-up site business, and a very successful one.  Gotta hand it to Dark0ne...but even the blind chicken gets a little corn once in a while.

I got banned from the Nexus a few years back(forum only). This is how it happened:

1. Said I could give the link to a ripped mod if they asked for it in PM, but never posted it. 1 warning. Questionable.

2. Flamed the moderator who gave me the warning(Myrmaad, a real uptight bitch if you ask me). Banned! I had that one coming.

3. Got my account back after apologizing and explaining that I should only have 2 warnings and it takes 3 to get banned. After a long time of good behavior I made a remark on a comment by Myrmaad and was banned again, because they saw it as "questioning a moderator".

Before that, Myrmaad had given my name to someone I reported in a very informant way, because that person was her friend. The person was stupid enough to tell me in a PM. A pretty common Nexus drama I believe. Personally I think they could be more forgiving because we are all just humans who make mistakes, and seriously, who reads the rules on a forum?

If the staff at Nexus were judges IRL they would send a citizen into lifetime exile for insulting someone.

You must be new here.

We 4chan now?

No but seriously any background story on this? iam not fully getting this :\

Some have to backread this thread to know how THAT modder got blackballed. Even I got tired of hearing too much talk about THAT modder when she brought the whole damn thing upon herself.

The more I'm away from Nexus (been there since 2006) and the more I read, the more I'm convinced that Nexus is NOT what it was...a community.

That's exactly the point. It may have been a community some time ago, but it most certainly isn't anymore. Just treat the nexus as a place to download stuff, just like mega, 4shared, mediafire etc.

Must suck though for people who were part of the nexus community before it fell apart.

Take note:: Robin Scott (Dark0ne) one of the 7 Deadly sins GREED, take control off the staff u so think highly off, just remember it is the premium members, supporters, advertisers and modders who keep your sites alive. Keep allowing your work force to BAN who the fuck they like for such silly little things....There won't be any fuckers left to upload or pay premium......Just remember dreams never last....

Edit: Never mind ban who ya like, judging by the posts here all banned Nexus modders come here upload there mods, makes this site stronger. And the reason the Nexus has a grudge with this site, is because modders are allowed to upload there mods and are not restricted (Only on certain mods). Which we all know would get you banned. Nexus means: you do what they want, when they want and how they want, LoversLab: Freedom and a massive technical support and shit loads off others ready to give a hand to newbies and all others..

Edit: Never mind ban who ya like, judging by the posts here all banned Nexus modders come here upload there mods, makes this site stronger. And the reason the Nexus has a grudge with this site, is because modders are allowed to upload there mods and are not restricted (Only on certain mods). Which we all know would get you banned. Nexus means: you do what they want, when they want and how they want, LoversLab: Freedom and a massive technical support and shit loads off others ready to give a hand to newbies and all others..

...and LolSteamworkshop

Ive been here about a week and I already like it better than Nexus.  I feel free to make the kinds of mods I want to and  I can use words like 'slut' or ' fuck doll' on the images or in mod descriptions without uptight wuss fanboys or fem-nazis attacking me personally.

What can I say? Nexus asked for it. LL is strong, and Nexus is contributing to that, whether they realize it or not. Not that I'm going to give them 'credit' for our awesome members and staff.

Never in my life have I seen a forum that gives such quality tech support. I've been to many many forums, especially tech support forums, and not only do they take a day or 3 to respond, but half the time they don't have the right answers, or they try to direct you to someone else, or they give everyone the same scripted response for their problems.

On LL, you get the right answer immediately, every time. If it takes someone a couple days to respond, they're all apologies, and always have a really good reason for not answering right away.

Take pride, members. And staff. LL is the best site I've ever joined!  :) Nexus is just a clique. You either agree with everything they say, or you get the boot. Nexus doesn't deserve the quality mods that made them so famous. Not if they keep banning it's modders for a difference of opinion, or a nude pic without 10 warning labels. Pretty soon, they'll offend too many people, and that'll be it. No one will want to post their mods there anymore. Like I said, Nexus asked for it.

Guest carywinton

OMG! it's KENDO2 !

Nexus VIP modder on LL. :blink:

You made chryslus bar and grill for FO.3 right?

Man, all hands down.

Been using that mod for ages.

if you got banned; than nexus are damn bat shit crazier than Psychforum.com

That is an excellent mod, in fact I referred a person on "LL" to it as an example for a mod they wanted to make in New Vegas.

Archived