Banned from Nexus

weaselheart

I know this.  Most reasonable people do.  That's the problem with white knights and SJWs in general.  They don't understand that their opinions are just so-much-bullshit as the people they go after.

Normal Person = I have an opinion and I know I'm full of shit.

White Knight/ SJW = I have an opinion and I'm right and NO you are not allowed to have your own opinion unless I agree with it.

More like

How Whiteknights see themselves =

How feminists\SJW see them = 

How LL members see them  ;) =  

How humanity sees them =  

How most women really see them =  

And just for laughs =  

I giggled. And you need a flamingsnowflakeofbadassedness to go along with that superspecial title lol

And about the way this thread has gone. I liked coming in here, lurking and reading all the stories and seeing the crap that the Nexus has done to people who really didn't do anything wrong besides have an opinion. There's a saying that got lost somewhere in the realm of bullshit... Agree to frickin-fuckin' disagree and back to the funny already. Everyone has been wronged or verbally shitbagged at one time or another. Hell some people believe they're lifes personal punching bag. Chips on shoulders happen. It's the internet. Things get taken the wrong way and people hide behind the face of anonymity. 

Whatever happened to treat people the way you want to be treated... fuck.

/offsoapbox

I require more corespore funny :(

I giggled. And you need a flamingsnowflakeofbadassedness to go along with that superspecial title lol

And about the way this thread has gone. I liked coming in here, lurking and reading all the stories and seeing the crap that the Nexus has done to people who really didn't do anything wrong besides have an opinion. There's a saying that got lost somewhere in the realm of bullshit... Agree to frickin-fuckin' disagree and back to the funny already. Everyone has been wronged or verbally shitbagged at one time or another. Hell some people believe they're lifes personal punching bag. Chips on shoulders happen. It's the internet. Things get taken the wrong way and people hide behind the face of anonymity. 

Whatever happened to treat people the way you want to be treated... fuck.

/offsoapbox

I require more corespore funny :(

THANK YOU!!!

But no one has posted anything stupid today so far on the Nexus. I think they're on the us >_>

snip

THANK YOU!!!

But no one has posted anything stupid today so far on the Nexus. I think they're on the us >_>

It's a conspiracy I tell you! :angel:

/hides the cookies

Well in that case

Lame Wiafu jokes =   

And a cute kitten =  

And some kick-ass cosplay = 

D'aw kitty!

And nothing is gained from bashing on a mod either. So in the end, both sides are trying to win a medal in the Special Olympics.

So what color is your medal?

I didn't qualify for one. Though I'm sure you carry multiple gold medals like many of the other mod bashers here. ;)

I never bashed on anyone's mods or defended them either. So I don't fall into your category. I simply said it was pointless to bash on a mod. It serves no purpose, yet you guys are the ones who are stating that bashing on a mod is perfectly fine to do. Because you guys are the ones that feel your opinion of "this is a stupid mod" is important and everyone needs to know it.

Sorry but there's nothing constructive and nothing that provides any feedback to the author by saying "your mod is dumb". Which in turn, means it is pointless and serves no purpose.

I've been keeping my mouth shut about it but enough is enough...

You've been saying the same thing for about 10 pages now... want to add anything to this thread? Like post a link to an unjust ban or something! Don't just bash the people in this thread every single page!

And if you don't feel like posting a link to a unjust ban or a mod that might get someone banned... then why are really in here?

What are you going on about? Last time I posted in this thread was like a week ago, and that was to quote a post from a moderator who said to stop bashing on mods, yet you guys continued doing it and ignored them.

Which in turn, when I first posted in this thread, was the saying the same thing as well. That it is pointless and serves no purpose to bash on mods.

So I ask you the same thing. If you're not here to talk about unjust bans, then why are you here in this thread? Oh that's right. To defend mod bashing, even though the moderator told you guys to stop doing it.

I get it now. ;)

It's pointless trying to debate with you guys. You just sit here going in circles, thinking it's perfectly fine to bash on random mods. Even when the moderators here have told you guys to stop, you keep doing it. Used to think you guys were some decent people, but after seeing all this, I don't know what I was thinking.

So good day. :)

Last time I posted in this thread was like a week ago, and that was to quote a post from a moderator who said to stop bashing on mods, yet you guys continued doing it and ignored them.

Oh that's right. To defend mod bashing, even though the moderator told you guys to stop doing it.

Even when the moderators here have told you guys to stop, you keep doing it.

Docta Sax's Post:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10134-banned-from-nexus/page-203?do=findComment&comment=908460

I just went back and looked page by page for any instance of mod bashing AFTER he posted that.  The two instances I saw were posts quoting things said BEFORE he posted.  And those two quotes DID NOT perpetuate mod bashing.  Ipso facto the mod bashing STOPPED as per Doc's instructions.  In the pages that followed there are SEVERAL posts recommending mods from Nexus and other sites and posts PRAISING mods.

If you're going to accuse people of ignoring moderators it a good idea to get your fucking facts straight.  The only source of contention since that point in the thread is a handful of people telling others what they should say and how they should act...according to THEIR standards.

I'm not happy with this thread. Never was, but now less than ever, due to the recent amount of bickering, name-calling, insults aimed at members and modders here or elsewhere, which is low, and people having a pretty damned high opinion of themselves for being modders and disrespecting others for not being modders. It's shameful and disgraceful, and even after cleaning out some thirty-odd posts the whole thing still embarrasses me.

You'll have to sweet-talk someone else into opening it back up. Don't come crying to me. Seriously.

Archived