SH's bound animations SLAL pack [Development stopped]

1 hour ago, Devorax said:

AWESOME WORK. I particularly liked the animation stage when the horse shuffles forward a little, and SHOVES IT IN HER.

So hot. I'm really looking forward to more from you!!!! :D

I have one problem though, and it's related to Merge Plugins. I'm trying to merge your obj plugin with my other obj plugins, but Merge Plugins won't load it for some reason. I checked it in the plugin selection screen, but when I get to Merge Plugin's main screen, it doesn't show up at all.

How can I fix this?

I have absolutely no clue.
When I use Merge Plugins, the esp showed up just fine and I merged it with no problems.
I can only think of that you didn't enable it in the plugins list.

Started the day on mashing up new furniture for the Canine animation.
Finished the the day with this as a result:

Spoiler

2.thumb.png.c8c7fed3e2730daaf33a29536f4d5e62.png1.thumb.png.9bdf0b88a3799f1442ed5e1503fb7456.png

3.thumb.png.c4a5cad67a63113116755421cf43c9c1.png

I textured it already, but my texturing skills are incredibly scuffed, which is why I didn't show it with textures yet.

I wanted to screenshot it in game, but for some dumb reason I didn't manage to get it to appear. Everything seems fine in the files.

Anyways, thoughts are appreciated.

5 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Started the day on mashing up new furniture for the Canine animation.
Finished the the day with this as a result:

Hide contents

2.thumb.png.c8c7fed3e2730daaf33a29536f4d5e62.png1.thumb.png.9bdf0b88a3799f1442ed5e1503fb7456.png

3.thumb.png.c4a5cad67a63113116755421cf43c9c1.png

I textured it already, but my texturing skills are incredibly scuffed, which is why I didn't show it with textures yet.

I wanted to screenshot it in game, but for some dumb reason I didn't manage to get it to appear. Everything seems fine in the files.

Anyways, thoughts are appreciated.

I like it. It would work good for charus too. How come it isn't in game yet?  ?

5 hours ago, sfeile said:

I like it. It would work good for charus too. How come it isn't in game yet?  ?

I was tired and probably messed up a few things.
I should get it to work properly today.

Should.

EDIT:

Got it, here's how it looks ingame

Spoiler

174062116_Skyrim2018061314_51_42.thumb.jpg.481d603b41c07c1461445cbd71180858.jpg1915318037_Skyrim2018061314_51_36.thumb.jpg.93ed6ff0e75ed9dfcfd9bf3d31873362.jpg

As I said, my texturing is not too good. I just slapped a single texture on it since I don't want to spend 3 days making it look somewhat decent, and I think it looks ok.

1 hour ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

As I said, my texturing is not too good. I just slapped a single texture on it since I don't want to spend 3 days making it look somewhat decent, and I think it looks ok.

Looking good, and the bonus of it being pure metal is that texturing it like this still looks reasonable.  It also looks like a modular setup, so if you wanted to you could reuse this model with modified crossbar height/position for variations in the doggystyle pose, like a face down/ass up pose.

The only layman's suggestion I'd have would be to possibly texture the bolts on the pillory crossbar with a separate steel texture since that detail is somewhat lost, but I'm not sure if having that detail "pop" would be worth the effort.  Plus as I know nothing of modelling or texturing I'm not sure if applying separate textures to tiny details like that would be great for the item's in-game performance. 

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Looking good, and the bonus of it being pure metal is that texturing it like this still looks reasonable.  It also looks like a modular setup, so if you wanted to you could reuse this model with modified crossbar height/position for variations in the doggystyle pose, like a face down/ass up pose.

The only layman's suggestion I'd have would be to possibly texture the bolts on the pillory crossbar with a separate steel texture since that detail is somewhat lost, but I'm not sure if having that detail "pop" would be worth the effort.  Plus as I know nothing of modelling or texturing I'm not sure if applying separate textures to tiny details like that would be great for the item's in-game performance. 

Hah, I temporarily removed the bolts since I didn't texture them yet, and I tried and the UV's were botched, it was late and I didn't bother.
I added bolts so there's at least a way to open the the thing so it looks that the player can get out.

I tend to make models detailed, but when it comes to textures, that's somewhat a step back.

And I did indeed make it looks that the back and front part can be moved forwards and backwards, depending on the players size.
This is purely cosmetic though, so don't expect any real modularity :) 

I personally never had any issues with multiple textures in my items for tiny details.
I will to be sure downsize the textures of the bolts as small as I can, since they are indeed really small details.

Right now I'm again struggling getting the animation to work in game.
The female does her idle pose and there is no furniture.
The wolf is perfectly fine.

Spoiler

1656420500_Skyrim2018061315_51_56.thumb.jpg.288b4d73dac99902174da42975b0d5a4.jpg

My process:

• Make animation
  • Export both actors using right skeletons
  • Convert both .xml files with hktcnv.exe
  • Female file in \actors\character\animations\SH_animFurn
  • Wolf file in \actors\Canine\Animations\SH_animFurn
  • Run SLAnimGenerate.pyw with settings below
  • Spoiler

is_example = False
    mcm_name = "SHanim Furniture"
    anim_dir("SH_animFurn")
    anim_id_prefix("SH_")
    anim_name_prefix("SH ")
    common_tags("SpaceHamster, SHanimFurn, Furniture")

Animation(
    id="horseLog1",
        name="Horse Bound Breeding 1",
        tags="Creature, Horse, Bestiality, Dirty, Rough, Vaginal",
        sound="Squishing",
        actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal, object="SH_Log1 SH_ankleropeR SH_ankleropeL SH_wristropeR SH_wristropeL" ),
        actor2=CreatureMale(race="Horses", object="SH_haybalesmall"),
        stage_params=[
            Stage(4, timer=15.16),
        Stage(7, timer=15.16),
    ]
    )

Animation(
    id="canineLowYokeMiss1",
        name="Canine Bound Breeding 1",
        tags="Creature, Wolf, Bestiality, Dirty, Rough, Vaginal",
        sound="Squishing",
        actor1=Female(add_cum=Vaginal, object="SH_LowYoke"),
        actor2=CreatureMale(race="Wolves",),
    )

• Run generatefnisformodders.exe on

FNIS_SH_animFurn_List.txt
    FNIS_SH_animFurn_dog_List.txt
    FNIS_SH_animFurn_wolf_List.txt
    FNIS_SH_animFurn_canine_List.txt <-- doesn't work (>>Warning: Behaviored object "" not found in any BehavioredObjectList. Using "returnToDefault" as default AE.<<)

• Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
  • Go ingame, enable animation and register

Help is appreciated.

21 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Hah, I temporarily removed the bolts since I didn't texture them yet, and I tried and the UV's were botched, it was late and I didn't bother.
I added bolts so there's at least a way to open the the thing so it looks that the player can get out.

I tend to make models detailed, but when it comes to textures, that's somewhat a step back.

And I did indeed make it looks that the back and front part can be moved forwards and backwards, depending on the players size.
This is purely cosmetic though, so don't expect any real modularity :) 

Heh, that explains why they were so hard to see in the screenshot. :classic_tongue:

21 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Help is appreciated.

Madmansgun or Billyy could possibly help troubleshoot, that issue sounds like the female's animation files aren't being read in-game either because they didn't build properly or aren't in the correct file folder.  Either that or it is something dumb like hitting the max for human animations in FNIS or Sexlab.  You could try looking at the .txt files directly to see if everything seems to be in order, at least compared to your horse animation.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

Heh, that explains why they were so hard to see in the screenshot. :classic_tongue:

Madmansgun or Billyy could possibly help troubleshoot, that issue sounds like the female's animation files aren't being read in-game either because they didn't build properly or aren't in the correct file folder.  Either that or it is something dumb like hitting the max for human animations in FNIS or Sexlab.  You could try looking at the .txt files directly to see if everything seems to be in order, at least compared to your horse animation.

The problem is definitely not the files being in the wrong folder, since the horse animation works fine and they are in the same folder.

I highly doubt it's because animation count, but I'll test it out anyways.

2 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Help is appreciated.

try going to "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors" and delete "0_master.hkx", then rerun GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

another thing is open all the "list.txt" files to make sure that they actually updated when you ran the pyw file because:

WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.

(and you can skip the FNIS_SH_animFurn_canine_List.txt, it's not a valid file name for generatefnisformodders.exe to use, only "dog" & "wolf" will work/do anything.)

then in game do this:

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try going to "Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors" and delete "0_master.hkx", then rerun GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

another thing is open all the "list.txt" files to make sure that they actually updated when you ran the pyw file because:

(and you can skip the FNIS_SH_animFurn_canine_List.txt, it's not a valid file name for generatefnisformodders.exe to use, only "dog" & "wolf" will work/do anything.)

then in game do this:

Alright, I've done your said step, and problem solved :D 

The problem was then the 0_master.hkx files.

This is how it looks in game for those wondering.

Spoiler

1687970624_Skyrim2018061321_12_32.thumb.jpg.c1d911bbc076b34b092cfcab93a99a4c.jpg

18 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Alright, I've done your said step, and problem solved :D 

The problem was then the 0_master.hkx files.

This is how it looks in game for those wondering.

Hide contents

1687970624_Skyrim2018061321_12_32.thumb.jpg.c1d911bbc076b34b092cfcab93a99a4c.jpg

It's not on the download page yet!?!? What are you waiting for? ?

Looks pretty good I must say. Can't wait to try it out!

7 minutes ago, sfeile said:

It's not on the download page yet!?!? What are you waiting for? ?

Looks pretty good I must say. Can't wait to try it out!

It might take a while until it'll be done.
I have other animations to finish asap, but this one stays priority :P 

Alright, finally made some decent progress and the first stage is pretty much done.

Spoiler

If things go right, expect around 7 stages, with it being similar to the horse animation.
Stage 2 and 5 are transitions.

This can always change.

Also, question for other animators or general 3ds Max users here.

Did anyone have issues lately with the performance of Havok Content Tools in Max + hktcnv.exe?

For a few days now HCT and hktcnv.exe are painfully slow.

The HCT export window used to load in like 5 seconds after clicking it + hktcnv.exe console window appeared in like 2 seconds.

Now HCT takes like a minute average to load and hktcnv.exe takes about 20 seconds.

I might sound a little bit entitled since it doesn't sound bad, but after it always loading instantly and suddenly slow down, it's really annoying.

17 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

If things go right, expect around 7 stages, with it being similar to the horse animation.
Stage 2 and 5 are transitions.

Oh man, transitions in a canine animation sound great, since as we all know there are *stages* to canine mating. ?  Looking forward to it, but no rush since quality animation work takes so much time and effort and 7 unique stages is spoiling us.

2 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Did anyone have issues lately with the performance of Havok Content Tools in Max + hktcnv.exe?

For a few days now HCT and hktcnv.exe are painfully slow.

The HCT export window used to load in like 5 seconds after clicking it + hktcnv.exe console window appeared in like 2 seconds.

Now HCT takes like a minute average to load and hktcnv.exe takes about 20 seconds.

i have no clue what would cause that problem, maybe your antivirus is slowing it down?

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i have no clue what would cause that problem, maybe your antivirus is slowing it down?

Doubt it.
My antivirus (default Windows Defender) didn't act strangely the last few days, it works like it did since I started animating.

Its strange that it only happens with HCT and hktcnv.exe.

This feels far fetched but could be worth noting (i'm a stranger in this field, so don't take anything I say seriously)

Both programs work with .hkx files, so maybe the slowdown occurs whenever Windows executes the program, api, whatever it's called works out havok / hkx related things.

This probably sounds like gibberish, but it are only these 2 things that slow down and the files they generate sound pretty related.

5 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Doubt it.
My antivirus (default Windows Defender) didn't act strangely the last few days, it works like it did since I started animating.

Its strange that it only happens with HCT and hktcnv.exe.

This feels far fetched but could be worth noting (i'm a stranger in this field, so don't take anything I say seriously)

Both programs work with .hkx files, so maybe the slowdown occurs whenever Windows executes the program, api, whatever it's called works out havok / hkx related things.

This probably sounds like gibberish, but it are only these 2 things that slow down and the files they generate sound pretty related.

Windows, and 10, have created issues in the past after updates modified behavior or changed the permissions on folders/directories.  You might double check if you've had any updates applied around the right time.  Defender might also get a false positive and be blocking something without acting noticeably strange.

Not having used either program you're asking about I can only guess like a blindfolded clown but do the programs open an hkx file when they open or would something else be slowing them down on load? (On the other hand, the graphics editing programs I've used load slowly because they stuff into memory everything they need before I even hit Open to find an image).

I think it has to do with the fact that when I export an animation, I export one actor, then switch skeletons to export the other one.

I've been working on the female for a while now so I didn't have to switch skeletons in HCT, and so far I'm not getting too many issues with performance.

New update is up.

Added a Canine Bound Breeding animation.

Enjoy. :D

If there are any bugs or things I forgot, please do tell!

The next animation I have planned should involve a Troll.
I say "should", since I have no troll rig and can't start.

I'll either have to find a rig or make one myself, which I've never done before :classic_wacko:

Just now, Pfiffy said:

The conversion of the new Pack is ready for upload, Am I still allowed to to post it?

Absolutely.

I'm not sure if people are about that have problems with this update tho, but everything from the files to in-game seem to work as intended.

5 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Absolutely.

I'm not sure if people are about that have problems with this update tho, but everything from the files to in-game seem to work as intended.

I'm just asking, because some ppl have problems with the things I'm doing. 

Thank youi, it's done.