SH's bound animations SLAL pack [Development stopped]

16 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

I'm just asking, because some ppl have problems with the things I'm doing. 

Thank youi, it's done.

Ye, I've read some people don't really like it.

I have zero problems with it though.

Feel free to just update the SE conversion without asking when an update comes out and just let me know when you've done it.

3 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

New update is up.

Added a Canine Bound Breeding animation.

Enjoy. :D

If there are any bugs or things I forgot, please do tell!

The next animation I have planned should involve a Troll.
I say "should", since I have no troll rig and can't start.

I'll either have to find a rig or make one myself, which I've never done before :classic_wacko:

I have to say I really enjoyed the start of the second stage. Everything lined up and looked good. The only issue I had was I was only able to make wolves to do the animation. I cycled through all of the animations on a couple different dogs but never saw it. Wolves it was in the list.

Not sure if it's just me but figured i'd mention it.

1 minute ago, Rock&Rule said:

I have to say I really enjoyed the start of the second stage. Everything lined up and looked good. The only issue I had was I was only able to make wolves to do the animation. I cycled through all of the animations on a couple different dogs but never saw it. Wolves it was in the list.

Not sure if it's just me but figured i'd mention it.

Yup, I didn't make it works on dogs, because I just didn't really mind it.

I can take some time tomorrow and see what I can do to make it work with dogs.

Great new animation, thanks for sharing it.  Also, I had zero issues with the non-looping transition stages on this animation, everything was smooth at default timers for me. 

If I had any wishlist items it would be for the *climax* stage to be a bit longer with the dog staying fully hilted for 10 seconds or so, but that is a matter of personal preference.  The unique furniture looked great and the "transitions" looked great as well.

1 hour ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Yup, I didn't make it works on dogs, because I just didn't really mind it.

I can take some time tomorrow and see what I can do to make it work with dogs.

I think you've done 99% of the work already to have them work with dogs as well - I just made a few small edits to the final .json file with a text editor and the animation worked just fine with dogs and wolves in my game.  I simply changed the race from "wolves" to "canines" where it showed up in the .json, and added "canine" and "dog" tags to the tag list.  I don't know if anything more complicated would need to be done in the source file to have it build properly later, but I assume just changing the race to "canines" there would suffice.

12 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Great new animation, thanks for sharing it.  Also, I had zero issues with the non-looping transition stages on this animation, everything was smooth at default timers for me. 

If I had any wishlist items it would be for the *climax* stage to be a bit longer with the dog staying fully hilted for 10 seconds or so, but that is a matter of personal preference.  The unique furniture looked great and the "transitions" looked great as well.

I think you've done 99% of the work already to have them work with dogs as well - I just made a few small edits to the final .json file with a text editor and the animation worked just fine with dogs and wolves in my game.  I simply changed the race from "wolves" to "canines" where it showed up in the .json, and added "canine" and "dog" tags to the tag list.  I don't know if anything more complicated would need to be done in the source file to have it build properly later, but I assume just changing the race to "canines" there would suffice.

I'll be honest.
I just wanted to get the last stage over with since I had a bunch of issues with this animation (wolf's leg was twitching, female animation not exporting,...) and I wanted to get it over with haha.

I did feel a bit like the last stage could be longer, It's just I wasn't in the mood to do so.

I like the furniture as well.

I just hope that I will get experienced with making furniture when time goes by. I feel like the model is good, but the textures are pretty sloppy. I just slapped a single texture on it and that's it.

Lastly, didn't really notice that adding dogs would be that easy lol.
I'll probably update it tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Rock&Rule said:

Ah no worries. I was thinking with the changes to MNC the wolf and dog animations were set up to be compatible now. I probably misread that somehow, it wouldn't be the first time.

they are, they just need to be registered as "Canines" in the json or source file.

1 hour ago, Reesewow said:

it looks like "Wolves" to "Canines" is indeed the only thing missing.

Lastly, didn't really notice that adding dogs would be that easy lol.

as long as you animate there ear nodes or at least rotate them down a bit (around 65 degrees if i remember right) you should be good to go.

the dog ears look odd if you don't.

God damnit.
Whatever I do, the animation won't show up for dogs.

I went onto the .json file, changed race from wolves to "canines" and added the "dog" and "canine" in the tags.
I reloaded and reapplied the .json settings afterwards.

Do I have to put it in capital letters or something?

The thing is whenever I edit the source file with these settings, adding the canines race causes SLanimgenerate to not work and gives this message.

Spoiler

ebcc489188118e51cf2f81c6ddd668ac.thumb.png.418293f96111d8e085cf44237e71c186.png

Another question, about "animated" animobjects.

You said before I can connnect the mesh to a node, namely AnimObjectA, yes?

I used "select and link", and the object rotates when I rotate the node, seems like it's working as intended.
I can't move the node however, it stays in place at all times.

I can scale it, rotate it, but not move it.

God damnit.

I went onto the .json file, changed race from wolves to "canines" and added the "dog" and "canine" in the tags.

Just incase it is something goofy like a missing comma, I've attached my .json file that works with dogs and wolves in my game for you to try out and compare.  Hopefully it works in your game, if not it may be a version issue with More Nasty Critters.  I believe the "required" edit was to replace the "wolves" race name with "Canines" in the two spots that it showed up - once in the male actor section and once just above the "id" line.

Thing is I never generate source files when I edit .json files for personal use, so I can't help with the canine race breaking SLanimgenerate.  That's probably more a Madmansgun question.  Directly editing the .json file works for sure, but I'm not sure if you want to do that every time you regenerate the .json file when you upload a new animation.

SHanims_Furn.json

5 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

God damnit.

The thing is whenever I edit the source file with these settings, adding the canines race causes SLanimgenerate to not work and gives this message.

Hide contents

ebcc489188118e51cf2f81c6ddd668ac.thumb.png.418293f96111d8e085cf44237e71c186.png

Another question, about "animated" animobjects.

You said before I can connnect the mesh to a node, namely AnimObjectA, yes?

I used "select and link", and the object rotates when I rotate the node, seems like it's working as intended.
I can't move the node however, it stays in place at all times.

I can scale it, rotate it, but not move it.

your using the wrong SLAnimGenerate, you need to use the one included with MNCv11 (SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw).

if your having the problem i think you are then you need to unlock the node/s first:

1. select the AnimObject node/s or the Root Node.

2. click on "Animation" at the top of the screen.

3. select "Bone Tools...".

4. scroll down to the bottom of the Bone Tools menu.

5. if you have the AnimObject note/s selected uncheck "bone on", but if you have the Root Node selected uncheck "Freeze length" and "auto-align" instead.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

your using the wrong SLAnimGenerate, you need to use the one included with MNCv11 (SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.pyw).

if your having the problem i think you are then you need to unlock the node/s first:

1. select the AnimObject node/s or the Root Node.

2. click on "Animation" at the top of the screen.

3. select "Bone Tools...".

4. scroll down to the bottom of the Bone Tools menu.

5. if you have the AnimObject note/s selected uncheck "bone on", but if you have the Root Node selected uncheck "Freeze length" and "auto-align" instead.

Alright, generated the .json file with the MNCv11 version, and now I got it to work properly ingame.
And I don't seem to have any issue with the ears, they look perfectly fine on my end. ?

For the animobject thingy, I unchecked "bone on" and now the node moves up and down like it should.
Appreciate the help :) 

Updated the mod as well to include compatibility with dogs.

I included the new download and a patch for users that already have version 2.01 installed.

?

Spoiler

782268821_Skyrim2018062023_56_41.thumb.jpg.ec527e949efca8ecaf6a66a6cc959f53.jpg

About time I do something besides doggy.

13 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

65 Degrees | Default T-Pose (A.K.A: Cessna the dog)

fsscr003.jpg

The dogs in my Skyrim don't have Cessna wings as ears :P 

If other's have it, I'll change it eventually, but not anytime soon since it's pretty minor.

51 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

If other's have it, I'll change it eventually, but not anytime soon since it's pretty minor.

The dogs in my game do have the airplane ears for the animation, but I'd also stick it in the "pretty minor" category.  I had to replay it and actually look for it to confirm.

Whoa, a new animator who does bound creature animations? It must be my birthday! Previews look amazing, can't wait to try them out. I've been bugging Billyy and Anub to do more stuff like this, now I can bug you!

Speaking of bugs, I always thought it would be a neat idea to have the female in the standing X-cross and have an Ash Hopper or Spider crawl up and have its way with her. You could do normal penetration, boobjob, blowjob, or all of the above? Have the little guy work its way up her body in each stage... just a thought.

Anyway, great work so far and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

47 minutes ago, EConway3118 said:

Whoa, a new animator who does bound creature animations? It must be my birthday! Previews look amazing, can't wait to try them out. I've been bugging Billyy and Anub to do more stuff like this, now I can bug you!

Speaking of bugs, I always thought it would be a neat idea to have the female in the standing X-cross and have an Ash Hopper or Spider crawl up and have its way with her. You could do normal penetration, boobjob, blowjob, or all of the above? Have the little guy work its way up her body in each stage... just a thought.

Anyway, great work so far and I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

And I'll try my best to deliver ?

Just a reminder for everyone that reads, I make these animations for myself with the intent of sharing them to everyone.
As much as I love requests, I prioritize what I already made and had in mind first, and when I get out of ideas, I'll take requests for granted.

SPEAKING OF BUGS:

The only "bug" I can animate with right now are Chaurus, since I have the rig for it.
Even then, I looked at it and it has lot's of things to move with.
Sounds good, right? Well, it has too much things to move with.

The only problem with this is that it'll take a looong time to figure out an animation for it.

And my skill in crawling or walking animation is not up to par yet for when I want to release something like this.

The creatures I can work with are:

Bears, Canines, Chaurus, Deers, Falmers, Horses, Sabrecats, Skeevers and Trolls.

2 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

And I'll try my best to deliver ?

Just a reminder for everyone that reads, I make these animations for myself with the intent of sharing them to everyone.
As much as I love requests, I prioritize what I already made and had in mind first, and when I get out of ideas, I'll take requests for granted.

The creatures I can work with are:

Bears, Canines, Chaurus, Deers, Falmers, Horses, Sabrecats, Skeevers and Trolls.

Not a problem my friend, you should absolutely focus on animations that primarily interest you. And all those creatures you listed above interest me as well! Thanks for sharing and keep up the awesome work!

SPEAKING OF BUGS:

The only "bug" I can animate with right now are Chaurus, since I have the rig for it.

keep in mind the Chaurus and Chaurus Reapers use different scales/heights:

Chaurus  0.65

Chaurus Reapers  1.0

And my skill in crawling or walking animation is not up to par yet for when I want to release something like this.

HI IK solvers are a big help with that, i have made a Chaurus walking animation before (stages 1&4 in "Chaurus Feeding" & "Chaurus Reaper Feeding") and found them to be fairly easy to animate.

On 6/10/2018 at 11:58 PM, SpaceHamst3r said:

And that is EXACTLY what I plan to do.

I'm probably gonna start brainstorming tomorrow for a new animation.
If anyone has good Horse + F on furniture pictures, please post them here. I need inspiration :classic_biggrin:

For starters, I had something like this one in mind for a while

Hide contents

4YgulWx.gif.269de08e8461eb140df862a756e9fc6c.gif

I can't make the chair wobble.
Well I probably can If I learn it. But that's for another time :P 

And if anyone knows the original source, please do tell. I never managed to find it

that animation is actually one of beowulf1117 old ones, not rrostek :)