SH's bound animations SLAL pack [Development stopped]

So I tried something new today.
I've been working on a troll anim, but actually wanted to work on another horse one.
I had an old model of a chair thing lying around and made it in a table thing.

Spoiler

376928ceba20e665887586cfb5b2d0c6.thumb.png.bc183e7aec0282180d90dd52fb941909.png

Finished the model today and started working on horse anim.

It's already done though ?

I made a new 5 stage animation in about 4 hours time.
Since I made it this quick, it doesn't include transitions into other stages. It just instantly goes to the next stage.

I want some thoughts.
Do people prefer the longer animations or are smaller ones good as well?

I'll be going with smaller ones without transitions since today I made one in 5 hours.
That means more animations in a shorter amount of time.

23 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

It's already done though ?

I made a new 5 stage animation in about 4 hours time.
Since I made it this quick, it doesn't include transitions into other stages. It just instantly goes to the next stage.

I want some thoughts.
Do people prefer the longer animations or are smaller ones good as well?

I'll be going with smaller ones without transitions since today I made one in 5 hours.
That means more animations in a shorter amount of time.

Both are good IMO and it I think would be best if you go with whatever you feel works best at the time and/or feel like you want to spend the time on.  Transitional animations are can be great, especially like you used them in your first horse animation where there was a big pause before the horse really plowed ahead and transitioned to a faster tempo, and I do love long non-looping orgasm animations.  I think they could also be used for something cool like a giant picking up a bound female, bound apparatus and all, and using it like a handle since without a transition stage that could be a pretty jarring jump from on the ground -> way up in the air.

However, I imagine transitional animations are way more work than a loop, since you can't just complete a cycle and then having it loop for the duration of a stage.  Instead you have to animate the entire stage and make sure it transitions well into the next animation.  Most animators don't use many transitional animations at all, and if they do use them they are usually just for the orgasm stage.  Usually I find Sexlab does a good job moving actors between stages, even when they are moving to *completely* different positions and alignments like some of the crazier 3P+ animations people have made.

That being said, 5 full animation stages is still what I'd categorize as a longer than average animation.  Four stages to me is the typical length, and 3 stages is getting a bit too short.  So if 5 stages is your "shorter" animations, I think you're still spoiling us. :classic_tongue:  The custom unique furniture items are also a huge plus to your animations being unique without a lot of crazy detail transitions between stages.

I tend to prefer less animations with transitions. By now there is a decent amount of animations fpr most creatures, so quantity is imho less important than quality. On the other hand, you do furniture animations which are still rare and in any case it's your work, do whatever pleases you. :) 

One thing I personally don't like is a non-looping last stage, because it makes it more likely I'll

get the Sexlab stuck camera glitch. If it loops, I can switch to first person and then end the animation.

What would work nicely for a looping last stage would be a simple post coital scene. Girl breathes

heavily and wolf lays down and licks his balls... or something like that ;)

6 hours ago, panthercom said:

One thing I personally don't like is a non-looping last stage, because it makes it more likely I'll

get the Sexlab stuck camera glitch. If it loops, I can switch to first person and then end the animation.

What would work nicely for a looping last stage would be a simple post coital scene. Girl breathes

heavily and wolf lays down and licks his balls... or something like that ;)

Right now, I'm trying to make the last stage feel like a mix of the two.

The last stage of the horse animation I recently talked about is an example of what I'm aiming for.

Spoiler

For some reason there are huge black bars on top and bottom of the gyf when embedding :/ 

And the "wolf licking his balls" idea sounds good, but not what I'm aiming for.
I can imagine this would take a while for me to figure out how to make this :/ 

2 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Right now, I'm trying to make the last stage feel like a mix of the two.

The last stage of the horse animation I recently talked about is an example of what I'm aiming for.

Looking great - loving your ideas with these animations and that orgasm stage looks just as good as your doggystyle one without the trouble of worrying if the orgasm stage is too short due to being non-looping.  Lets users get a good view or a couple different angles. ?

3 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Looking great - loving your ideas with these animations and that orgasm stage looks just as good as your doggystyle one without the trouble of worrying if the orgasm stage is too short due to being non-looping.  Lets users get a good view or a couple different angles. ?

I'll let everyone have a good view in a couple of hours.
Expect a new update by then :) 

New update is up.
2 new animations. 1 for Horse and 1 for Troll.

These 2 are different from the first 2 animations, having 5 stages that are all looped.

Also, I apologize for the scuffed texturing on my furniture.
I might put more effort in it in the near future ?

Troll and horse 2 breeding is missing the furniture mesh / texture in game. I mean Horse 1 breeding does have it but for the troll / horse 2 my character is laying on an invisible furniture. Since there is no requirement listed on the topic beside the usual SLAL, do it need update something? ZAZ maybe?

Yeah i've run FNIS.

23 minutes ago, nunu87 said:

Troll and horse 2 breeding is missing the furniture mesh / texture in game. I mean Horse 1 breeding does have it but for the troll / horse 2 my character is laying on an invisible furniture. Since there is no requirement listed on the topic beside the usual SLAL, do it need update something? ZAZ maybe?

Yeah i've run FNIS.

From now on you can safely assume that it's my fault, since again, I forgot to do something.

The new .esp was in my MO Overwrite folder, so I forgot about that one and added the old one to the new update.

Updated the correct .esp, just overwrite it with the old one.

I also replaced the old download from the update to the new one.

Strangely enough it still doesn't work :(
I re-installed your animation with this file

[SLAL SH Furniture anims V2.11.rar

9.32 MB]

Updated Zaz with version 8.

Run FNIS several times.

Still the furniture is invisible for troll/ horse2.

Can someone else try if possible and confirm it's now on my side.

Also FNIS reading "Reading SH_animFurn V1.0 ..." instead of 2.11 is this normal?

13 hours ago, nunu87 said:

Strangely enough it still doesn't work :(
I re-installed your animation with this file

[SLAL SH Furniture anims V2.11.rar

9.32 MB]

Updated Zaz with version 8.

Run FNIS several times.

Still the furniture is invisible for troll/ horse2.

Can someone else try if possible and confirm it's now on my side.

No...

Again... It's my fault.
I SOMEHOW fucking uploaded the WRONG FILE AGAIN.

I download the new file, checked the esp over and over, and now it's fixed.

I'm gonna need a nights rest now ?

Just so you know, the "furniture" in this mod has absolutely nothing to do with ZaZ 7, ZaZ 8, etc.

All that my models are are simply things I made myself and exported to work in game.
Nothing fancy going on here.

The only requirement that this mod will ever have, and won't change, is SLAL and your ability to properly install SLAL packs :P 

20 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

No...

Again... It's my fault.
I SOMEHOW fucking uploaded the WRONG FILE AGAIN.

I download the new file, checked the esp over and over, and now it's fixed.

I'm gonna need a nights rest now ?

The joys of maintaining a mod - thanks for the efforts, going to try out these new animations tonight.  

While I don't know if it would be your fetish, I'd love to see an anal version of your canine animation using the same furniture item and think it could be quite a different animation despite the actors being in similar places.

I think the canine low yoke could work really well for an anal animation, especially if slightly modded so the female head was closer to the ground.  Then you'd have the option of more of an "ass up" piledriver style animation rather than traditional horizontal doggystyle.

Just tossing more ideas your way, whatever you come up with is great and have been enjoying your works so far.  I do think that the new horse and troll animations look great without transitions, and if you prefer animating that way you should stick with it.

38 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

While I don't know if it would be your fetish, I'd love to see an anal version of your canine animation using the same furniture item and think it could be quite a different animation despite the actors being in similar places.

I think the canine low yoke could work really well for an anal animation, especially if slightly modded so the female head was closer to the ground.  Then you'd have the option of more of an "ass up" piledriver style animation rather than traditional horizontal doggystyle.

Just tossing more ideas your way, whatever you come up with is great and have been enjoying your works so far.  I do think that the new horse and troll animations look great without transitions, and if you prefer animating that way you should stick with it.

I have no problem with anal, but I don't really like seeing the dick go through the mesh without anything happening.

I always went with vaginal since HDT physics make it look great.

I can try to modify the canine animation a bit to make it more fit for anal, but it's not on my "agenda" now.

1 minute ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I have no problem with anal, but I don't really like seeing the dick go through the mesh without anything happening.

I always went with vaginal since HDT physics make it look great.

I can try to modify the canine animation a bit to make it more fit for anal, but it's not on my "agenda" now.

Truth, altho depending on setup I've found anal creature animations actually can have great HDT effects with a character's buttcheeks - especially if there is a "hotdogging" portion to the animation.  Much better than similar animations between human NPCs at least, probably due to the size of the collision box on Beast HDT on bigger critters.  The typically larger size also helps to obscure the fact that there's no actual HDT-enabled anus.  These effects certainly don't hold a candle to vaginal HDT tho.

On a similar note - forgot to mention I think my favorite bit of the two new animations is the boob-job portion of the horse table animation.  It works perfectly with my HDT setup and has a great effect between the horse and the female's breasts.  So thanks for including that stage. :classic_smile: