SH's bound animations SLAL pack [Development stopped]

Nice anims. Only issue is that in the new horse animation, the horse cant get rid of the hay bale after sex. Maybe you should make it be an object fixed on the character rather than the horse, because that way one can just use the jump button to get rid of stuck furniture. On NPCs furniture usually sticks like glue.

4 hours ago, btasqan said:

Nice anims. Only issue is that in the new horse animation, the horse cant get rid of the hay bale after sex. Maybe you should make it be an object fixed on the character rather than the horse, because that way one can just use the jump button to get rid of stuck furniture. On NPCs furniture usually sticks like glue.

I always had it in mind to put the haybale on the horse instead of the npc, since it allows for moving the horse without having it's front legs float in the air.
You can also fix this by disabling and enabling the horse in console.

Ā 

Anways, I included a patch that fixes this in this comment.
Install it, run FNIS, and for good measure go in game and reset - reapply JSON settings.

Haybale patch.rar

1 hour ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I always had it in mind to put the haybale on the horse instead of the npc, since it allows for moving the horse without having it's front legs float in the air.
You can also fix this by disabling and enabling the horse in console.

Ā 

Anways, I included a patch that fixes this in this comment.
Install it, run FNIS, and for good measure go in game and reset - reapply JSON settings.

Haybale patch.rar

As Todd Howard would say

Ā 

IT WORKS! IT JUST WORKS!

Ā 

I prefer non console solutions, they break the game flow, so thank you for the haybale fix.

Just now, Random_Troll said:

Ahhhhhhhh, these are so promising!!! Please tell me you have plans on making lots, lots more? Because my god, these look amazing! Gonna try them out now

I'm definitely gonna make more, but don't expect more and more animations every few weeks :P

Ā 

I'm making these animations for myself, so I'm not setting release dates for animations.

1 minute ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I'm definitely gonna make more, but don't expect more and more animations every few weeks :P

Ā 

I'm making these animations for myself, so I'm not setting release dates for animations.

Nah, that's perfectly fine! You have so much potential to become a very well known animator.

Ā 

As for the "personal use" stuff, how did you go about making these animations? Where would I start if I wanted to start?Ā 

10 minutes ago, Random_Troll said:

Nah, that's perfectly fine! You have so much potential to become a very well known animator.

Ā 

As for the "personal use" stuff, how did you go about making these animations? Where would I start if I wanted to start?Ā 

Can be easy or hard. As in, what program u should use for making animations.

I have 3dsmax 2012, but as far as I know, there isn't a way to get it legitimately anymore.
U can use Blender, but I have zeroĀ experience in Blender.

Ā 

The guide by SirNibblesĀ covers how to make an animation.

Sexlab Animation Loader guide covers how to set up your own SLAL pack to use and share.

Ā 

You can look in the credits section of my post to see what resouces I have used to make this exact pack.

Good luck!

3 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

"canine animation not work" i don't know what's wrong sorry...

Ā 

What do you mean with "doesn't work".

animation activate in slal but in game animation is absent, in previous version all works fine

3 hours ago, Legrass said:

Amazing work! but in the last version canine animation not work

make sure you have MNCv11 or newer, and:

Ā 

2. run/rerun the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe, if you don't the animations wont work/run.
C:\Games\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
WARNING: Windows (Vista/7/8/10) Security may interfere with updating/overwriting the FNIS behavior files.
you may not even get a error message telling you that this has happened.
make sure FNIS and your mod manager are running with administrator privileges.

Ā 

8. you may need to reload the animations, go to the Animation Loader's MCM and then:
8.1. click on the "Disable All" button.
8.2. click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
8.3. click on "Reload JSON".
8.4. click on "Enable All".
8.5. click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*if you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

Ā 

Ā 

@MadMansGun

I'm fiddling around with chaurus rig, but the scale ingame is smaller than in Max.

Now, I read in the MNC scaling txt that to do it properly, I have to rescale to root node and scale it back on export.
However, I can't rescale the root node.

The whole skeleton rig stays the same.

I can however rescale the whole thing by selecting the whole skeleton and rescaling with that, but I don't think that's the way to go.

4 hours ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

@MadMansGun

I'm fiddling around with chaurus rig, but the scale ingame is smaller than in Max.

Now, I read in the MNC scaling txt that to do it properly, I have to rescale to root node and scale it back on export.
However, I can't rescale the root node.

The whole skeleton rig stays the same.

I can however rescale the whole thing by selecting the whole skeleton and rescaling with that, but I don't think that's the way to go.

Anubā€™s chaurus rig should come with the chaurus at normal chaurus size iirc. So you would just need to worry about rescaling to 100 for export (Full size chaurus are reaper scale, so you could probably tell the difference). Whenever I rescale something I always just box the entire skeleton and rig to do it, and scale it using ā€œUse transform coordinate centerā€ to keep its root node centered at 0,0,0 after the rescale.

Youā€™ll probably want to test out that you can get in exported and look correct in-game with some simple test animation first.

49 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Furnitures for the new animations are not showing to me. I have the 2.11 version.

Well that's strange.
I checked the 2.11 version and everything looks fine + someone had the same problem and it was fixed by using the .esp file in the download section.

They are pretty much the same, but try installing the .esp in the downloads section and replacing it and see if that fixes it.

Ā 

Ā 

28 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Anubā€™s chaurus rig should come with the chaurus at normal chaurus size iirc. So you would just need to worry about rescaling to 100 for export (Full size chaurus are reaper scale, so you could probably tell the difference). Whenever I rescale something I always just box the entire skeleton and rig to do it, and scale it using ā€œUse transform coordinate centerā€ to keep its root node centered at 0,0,0 after the rescale.

Ā 

ļ»æ Youā€™ll probably want to test out that you can get in exported and look correct in-game with some simple test animation first.

Ā 

I felt like rescaling the whole skeleton would mess something up, but I didn't try and and I will do that soon with a test animation.

Ā 

So I fiddled with it again and cant get it to work.

I take Anubs' rig and it looks like it's already scaled to 65%

I animate it and scale it back to 100 to export.
On 100% scale it looks huge, I was thinking it wouldn't work at all in game

Ā 

I went ingame the scale still doesn't represent on what I made in Max.

Ā 

I'm clueless on what to do.
Ā 

19 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

So I fiddled with it again and cant get it to work.

I take Anubs' rig and it looks like it's already scaled to 65%

I animate it and scale it back to 100 to export.
On 100% scale it looks huge, I was thinking it wouldn't work at all in game

Ā 

I went ingame the scale still doesn't represent on what I made in Max.

Ā 

I'm clueless on what to do.
Ā 

Working with scaling shit can be annoying. It should look quite big at 100%, it'd be reaper size then.

Ā 

As to why it doesn't look right, did you scale it back to 100% scale? To get from 0.65 chaurus size to 1.0 I scale it back 153.9% in max. Another possibility is sexlab is scaling the chaurus, but that would just make it bigger whereas if the problem is on export the chaurus would probably look deformed in some way, either squished up or stretched.

23 minutes ago, Billyy said:

Working with scaling shit can be annoying. It should look quite big at 100%, it'd be reaper size then.

Ā 

As to why it doesn't look right, did you scale it back to 100% scale? To get from 0.65 chaurus size to 1.0 I scale it back 153.9% in max. Another possibility is sexlab is scaling the chaurus, but that would just make it bigger whereas if the problem is on export the chaurus would probably look deformed in some way, either squished up or stretched.

I tried that and I still get the same result

Ā 

What I do is when my pose is done:

This is how it looks in Max and how I want it to look ingame

Spoiler

ff7ee0a7fdc334445faef909b5a2f8bb.thumb.png.794fd4c13f5feeb175194f2e6722d8a8.png

Ā 

• I select the whole Chaurus skeleton
  • I right click "select and uniform scale"
  • set the absolute: local XYZ values to 153.9% and result is below
    Spoiler

9b0ad5e57bebd1b1737868120734ade8.thumb.png.798d59c28ae0d1e1c937a81af5901e34.png

Ā 

• Do the usual export (delete everything besides chaurus layers, export with right skeleton, etc.)
    Ā 

This is how it looks ingame

Spoiler

1993777574_Skyrim2018070122_33_17.thumb.jpg.5f924d0a12dd0be4850cc246f284f722.jpg

Ā 

Look at the heads of the first and third pic, it is more inside the egg mound than the one in the picture in Max.

Ā 

I feel like I do something wrong with the scaling and coordinate center related stuff :/Ā 

6 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Ā 

If you don't also scale the controller rig it can cause problems. I usually hide every layer except creature bones and controller layers and then box them in the 3D screen and scale all of them together. I can't say for sure if that will fix it, but you can tell the chaurus body is getting warped after you scale him. He should keep the same shape/position after scaled, just be larger.

23 minutes ago, Billyy said:

If you don't also scale the controller rig it can cause problems. I usually hide every layer except creature bones and controller layers and then box them in the 3D screen and scale all of them together. I can't say for sure if that will fix it, but you can tell the chaurus body is getting warped after you scale him. He should keep the same shape/position after scaled, just be larger.

Damn, I was very sure I scaled the controller rig with it.
Must have forgotten it.

Because I did that, and now the Chaurus finally aligns perfectly to how it looks in Max.
Will, it's off just a tiny bit, but not noticeable at all.

Thanks for theĀ help!

Are you planning on releasing any animations with draugrs or falmers? They are pretty boring in my opinion.

Ā 

Overall a nice job. This is the kind of stuff I would pay for to get more to be honest. Keep being awesome!

16 minutes ago, Ghoster001 said:

Are you planning on releasing any animations with draugrs or falmers? They are pretty boring in my opinion.

Ā 

ļ»æ Overall a nice job. This is the kind of stuff I would pay for to get more to be honest. Keep being awesome!

I'm glad you like them.

As this is my first go at animating, I will probably try out as many creatures as I can evnetually, including draugr and falmer.

On 7/1/2018 at 9:22 PM, SpaceHamst3r said:

Well that's strange.
I checked the 2.11 version and everything looks fine + someone had the same problem and it was fixed by using the .esp file in the download section.

They are pretty much the same, but try installing the .esp in the downloads section and replacing it and see if that fixes it.

Yep that worked for me, i replaced it in the mod files and were working well.