SH's bound animations SLAL pack [Development stopped]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DrPORSHE said:

Help me please. Animation of animals does not play, they just stand, but otherwise everything is fine. I can not understand the reason. :)

You either didn't run FNIS, or you ran FNIS but not in the right way.

What are you using?
Mod Organizer? Nexus Mod Manager?

6 hours ago, DrPORSHE said:

Help me please. Animation of animals does not play, they just stand, but otherwise everything is fine. I can not understand the reason. :)

14 minutes ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

What are you using?

note: they may be missing the FNIS creature pack, and/or forgot to turn creatures on in SexLab's MCM.

4 hours ago, _SpaceHamster_ said:

What are you using?

I installed it manually, I used FNIS, it worked in the normal mode. Character animation works like a clock, but animal animation does not play.

3 hours ago, DrPORSHE said:

I installed it manually, I used FNIS, it worked in the normal mode. Character animation works like a clock, but animal animation does not play.

wtf do u mean u installed it into the skyrim directory and not using any mod manager for that, gl u are on your own!!!

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

I have seen things.....things that you people could never imagine.....and should never imagine

Reveal hidden contents

this is what your truly not "ready for" ?

https://e621.net/post/show/283727

Aww look at the cute little tentacle munster haha, nah bruh, I have one word for ya mate, Guro.

Been trying to forget the first time I stumbled across that kind of thing, that shit'll scar you for life, stuff that adds all new meaning to "You should never imagine it". XD

I mean it, it's fucked up lol.

Seriously... don't you dare search it. lol

17 hours ago, AnonAngelion said:

Aww look at the cute little tentacle munster haha, nah bruh, I have one word for ya mate, Guro.

Been trying to forget the first time I stumbled across that kind of thing, that shit'll scar you for life, stuff that adds all new meaning to "You should never imagine it". XD

I mean it, it's fucked up lol.

Seriously... don't you dare search it. lol

I mean, yeah it's obscene but personally I'm not all that disturbed by it... Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

• 1 month later...