SH's bound animations SLAL pack [Development stopped]

25 minutes ago, javalava said:

hello help register the animations with SL Animation Loader, the four animations are register but the dog canine animation does not appear to me to select it with the SexLab Defeat

Click on count animations in general tab of SL Anim Loader. Maybe you have exceeded the animations. If you have more than 500 creature animations, then you have to deactivate some creature animations you dont need and then rebuild sexlab registry and then register animations. Remember to reload JSON and click reapply JSON too!

After that reregister mod in creature framework MCM. wait 1 min. Then play an see if it works.

1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

if you can make the cow breeding animation, that's gonna be great but the cow don't have a dong at the moment ?

To be fair, even if cows were to have dongs in Skyrim, I wouldn't have any interest in making a cow breeding animation.

I mostly make ones with creatures that, I guess, would naturally be able "overpower" the player?
But with cows, I don't really see them willing to do that kind of stuff. If that makes sense.

39 minutes ago, SpaceHamster_ said:

To be fair, even if cows were to have dongs in Skyrim, I wouldn't have any interest in making a cow breeding animation.

I mostly make ones with creatures that, I guess, would naturally be able "overpower" the player?
But with cows, I don't really see them willing to do that kind of stuff. If that makes sense.

well yeah cow is really underpowered in skyrim not even dangerous, no one even making animation for it lol, ah i see your point, maybe how about riekling next? or boar?  boar loves to dominating female ?

11 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

cows are female cattle, what am i suppose to do? give it dick nipples?

There's alot of cow replacer btw, Bull from mihail's mod, but yeah sadly the vanilla one is just a female cow, if there's a female giant mod why not a Bull lol 

7 minutes ago, razzor69 said:

There's alot of cow replacer btw, Bull from mihail's mod, but yeah sadly the vanilla one is just a female cow, if there's a female giant mod why not a Bull lol 

True but I doubt many animators want to spend time on animations that don't make sense for the base creatures of the skeleton.

Talking about creatures we'd like to see get the SH treatment however:

Domestics - canines and horses are definitely a great focus, would love to see more animations for these two over time

Ferals - boars and bears would be first on my wish list

Exotics - there are already a few "bound" style animations for chaurus using falmer-style tables, but I'd love to see a SH version.  Also, there are no such animations for Chaurus Hunters which thematically could be just as likely to be presented with "breeders" by their falmer handlers.

6 hours ago, Reesewow said:

True but I doubt many animators want to spend time on animations that don't make sense for the base creatures of the skeleton.

Talking about creatures we'd like to see get the SH treatment however:

Domestics - canines and horses are definitely a great focus, would love to see more animations for these two over time

Ferals - boars and bears would be first on my wish list

Exotics - there are already a few "bound" style animations for chaurus using falmer-style tables, but I'd love to see a SH version.  Also, there are no such animations for Chaurus Hunters which thematically could be just as likely to be presented with "breeders" by their falmer handlers.

yeah its just only one animation for a cow, i think so most of animator not interested with it, for domestics maybe a goat, as feral creature boar should be on the list too, insect is really good for breeding too, chaurus, spider are good example

On 7/19/2018 at 5:07 AM, razzor69 said:

yeah its just only one animation for a cow, i think so most of animator not interested with it, for domestics maybe a goat, as feral creature boar should be on the list too, insect is really good for breeding too, chaurus, spider are good example

my spit roast animation not good enough for you?? ......jk ?

spiders are hell to work on (with 8 legs it takes 2 actors worth of work), and you need to keep track of what size your making the animation for:

Spiders 0.75

LargeSpiders 1.2

GiantSpiders 1.9

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

i installed it perfectly and enabled it in SL anim loader .. but when a animation starts... i dont see any of the animation in sexlab tools option (animation list) . any idea whats causing this?

The animations contain all the correct tags (horse animation has tag "horse")

So if have sexual animation with horse, it shows up.

But not in your case apparently.

All I can think of is u should go in the SLAL settings and reload and reapply .json settings.

1 hour ago, Dragoncoc696969 said:

i installed it perfectly and enabled it in SL anim loader .. but when a animation starts... i dont see any of the animation in sexlab tools option (animation list) . any idea whats causing this?

Might depend on how you started the animation, if whatever mod starts your animation suppresses a tag (example "furniture") then SH's animations won't show up in the first list from SL Tools.  If you are using the full version of tools however, you should be able to do a tags search for "SpaceHamster" or "SHanimFurn" or even "horse" and have the animations pop up if they are registered correctly.

If they still don't show up I'd confirm if the animations are registered in Sexlab's toggle list.  You can also test them directly from SL's editor MCM menu tab.

help, the same happens to me some animations do not appear to me, the animation of the dog does not come out to me, it is registered in the sexlab and everything, but I can not choose it, I even deactivate all the others but even so the animation does not appear

On 8/16/2018 at 11:11 PM, Shubal said:

I believe Sexlab only throws 125 or so animations out for availability when it is called on, so many animations won't be available at any given time unless tags are specifically called on.

It's 128 animations and that limit exists because Bethesda had their heads up their asses and limited all array sizes to 128 entries in their scripting language we have to use to make mods.

On 8/16/2018 at 9:11 PM, Shubal said:

I believe Sexlab only throws 125 or so animations out for availability when it is called on, so many animations won't be available at any given time unless tags are specifically called on.

Yep, this is why Sexlab Tools is such a powerful mod - if you want to swap to a particular animation or set of animations (for example, if you want to see all animations by a particular author) it can rebuild the 128-sized animation "list" based on the tags you enter.  For instance I recently installed Bakafactory's animations, and Sexlab was generally only showing me 1-3 of those animations in the list when one triggered, so SL Tools was great for searching for the author tag and rebuilding the list with just those animations to choose from.

Hi. I also got problems with the canine animation. It does show in Slanim Loader and I can register it but not when I try to start the animation via Sexlab Tool or other methods. No matter which tag i chose it won't be in the list. If it try to start from the Sexlab MCM menu it shows the animation but the start button is grey and i cannot press it. I also tried to use the other esp you put in the donwload but it does not help with the problem. The other 3 animations are working fine though, good job!

Edit: I changed Canine to Dogs in the json file and it works now with dogs. So i guess my skyrim has problems with the therm Canine for whatever reason.

On 8/23/2018 at 5:51 PM, Shinbei said:

Hi. I also got problems with the canine animation. It does show in Slanim Loader and I can register it but not when I try to start the animation via Sexlab Tool or other methods. No matter which tag i chose it won't be in the list. If it try to start from the Sexlab MCM menu it shows the animation but the start button is grey and i cannot press it. I also tried to use the other esp you put in the donwload but it does not help with the problem. The other 3 animations are working fine though, good job!

Edit: I changed Canine to Dogs in the json file and it works now with dogs. So i guess my skyrim has problems with the therm Canine for whatever reason.

it sounds like you have a older version of MNC (not v11) installed...or have old scripts stuck in your save file....or no MNC at all.

On 8/25/2018 at 8:27 PM, MadMansGun said:

it sounds like you have a older version of MNC (not v11) installed...or have old scripts stuck in your save file....or no MNC at all.

I guess you are right i have MNC 9.0 I think lol. I barely use these kind of animations. Thanks for noticing me that. I cannot access skyrim right now to check but it sounds logic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...