SH's bound animations SLAL pack [Development stopped]

37 minutes ago, Musje said:

Looks very promising :) I hope you'll add some non-creature ones as well, we don't have that many nice bound SL animations,

I was planning, and still am, to get bound animations that use DD restraints in the DD framework.
So you can still expect non creature bound animations, but just not in this SLAL pack.
I will probably post about this eventually in the DD dev thread.

29 minutes ago, CGi said:

Very nice animation indeed.
The same for oral would be nice.

I'm not sure how well oral would work, since the horse dong is massive and I'm sure it will clip.
I can experiment with this though.

Thanks for the kind words everyone :)

5 minutes ago, FujiiSkyrim said:

Will you release your animations for SSE ?

I have 0 plans for making these in SE since I don't use SE at all.
I'm focusing on making animations right now. Maybe when I feel like there is enough demand for it and when I have more animations, I might give it a go.

30 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I have 0 plans for making these in SE since I don't use SE at all.
I'm focusing on making animations right now. Maybe when I feel like there is enough demand for it and when I have more animations, I might give it a go.

These previews look incredibly hot, can't wait to try them in game.  Many thanks for sharing.

In regards to SE - @Pfiffy would very likely be willing to convert and release a SE version.

5 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

These previews look incredibly hot, can't wait to try them in game.  Many thanks for sharing.

In regards to SE - @Pfiffy would very likely be willing to convert and release a SE version.

Would I? Oh... well, looks interesting....And MadMansGun likes horse anims... and I have to do some updates to other packs... I might take a look..

3 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I actually thought about asking Pfiffy to port this if people wanted, but since I literally just released this mod with a single animation, I'd figure I would wait.

Anyways, I'll happily give you my permission to port this over to SE.

And im glad that I have not wasted the last 30 seconds.... done...Wanna have a copy?

4 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

And im glad that I have not wasted the last 30 seconds.... done...Wanna have a copy?

I'm not sure if I understand.
Did you already port it for SE? LOL

I don't need a copy, but the rest of this site might want one.
Feel free to upload the animation xd

1 minute ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

I do not have a Patreon, nor will I intend to make one :P 

Just asking...I'm trying to handle the SE upload I have made all in the same way. It is some sort of service. SE player can use them and the authors don't have to do the conversions and don't have to deal with SE. One auther wanted his patreon link up so I had to do it for all. I don't want to miss one. 

8 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Just asking...I'm trying to handle the SE upload I have made all in the same way. It is some sort of service. SE player can use them and the authors don't have to do the conversions and don't have to deal with SE. One auther wanted his patreon link up so I had to do it for all. I don't want to miss one. 

Completely makes sense yeah.
Well, who knows, maybe I will make a Patreon eventually, but that's really far back in my mind right now.

Before I forget, I really appreciate the conversion. One thing less to worry about :classic_biggrin:

Just now, SpaceHamst3r said:

Completely makes sense yeah.
Well, who knows, maybe I will make a Patreon eventually, but that's really far back in my mind right now.

Before I forget, I really appreciate the conversion. One thing less to worry about :classic_biggrin:

If everything would be as easy to convert as anims....

As I did DCL i spend a whole day with breaking a simple LAL add-on esp for about 20 times... I still don't know why the new CK added errors to it. Today I had another simple ESP and the CK crashed when I tryed to save it.

1 hour ago, zaira said:

Any bound + creature animation is welcome since this is really rare.

And that is EXACTLY what I plan to do.

I'm probably gonna start brainstorming tomorrow for a new animation.
If anyone has good Horse + F on furniture pictures, please post them here. I need inspiration :classic_biggrin:

For starters, I had something like this one in mind for a while

Spoiler

4YgulWx.gif.269de08e8461eb140df862a756e9fc6c.gif

I can't make the chair wobble.
Well I probably can If I learn it. But that's for another time :P 

And if anyone knows the original source, please do tell. I never managed to find it

Had a chance to try the animation out, and really like what you've done.  I especially like the use of a non-looping midpoint stage with a timer set in the .json file, that made for a great transition.  The fact the assets used are quite unique is also a huge plus.  Looking forward to whatever else you may share, this is a great first animation.

Just a few recommendations for edits to the .json file - I added the "vaginal" tag for better Apropos and other mod support and added another timer for stage 7 to have the animation cut off prior to looping.