SH's bound animations SLAL pack [Development stopped]

Anyways, gonna start on the Canine missionary.

Question for those who know stuff about MNC.
Some point ago there was this talk about canine's not scaling properly I thought.

Is this still a problem for some people?
I'm pretty sure this has been fixed but I'm never 100% sure with anything.

3 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Anyways, gonna start on the Canine missionary.

Some point ago there was this talk about canine's not scaling properly I thought.

Canines now should use the same scale and have the same dick orientation (wolves used to have a different dick angle than dogs), so your animations can work for both dogs and wolves without tweaks.  Billyy's new canine animations are a good example of animations registered for all canines rather than specifically dogs or wolves.

14 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

Canines now should use the same scale and have the same dick orientation (wolves used to have a different dick angle than dogs), so your animations can work for both dogs and wolves without tweaks.  Billyy's new canine animations are a good example of animations registered for all canines rather than specifically dogs or wolves.

Time to start on second anim.

Plan:

Missionary animation F + Canine

Idea is that the canine is, as with the horse, breeding with the female.

Image below is a good example of what the furniture might be

A low steel pillory contraption.

This idea might change, depends if I'm having issues with it.

1 hour ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Am I completely blind or is there just no way to do this?

Afaik there is no way, a lot of modders complained about it^^ Those complaints were old so there might be a way since the forum update but i'm not sure. Never heard about canine scaling wrong, it used to happen to chaurus and spiders but that should be fixed within MNC since a couple of versions. And good to know you got the stuff from Nibbles, at least it's not my fault. ;) 

And while i'd still like to get those, i like this project equally, so... hf whatever you do. :)

there has to be a way to edit the mod page without counting it as a new version, so not giving everyone a notification.

Am I completely blind or is there just no way to do this?

no way that i know of,  so you just need to get everything right the first time?

in MNC v10 and below it was a problem, but in v11+ things have been standardized to deal with that:

MNC_Standardised_Scaling.txt

valid race names for SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.txt

do note that the dog & wolf eye meshes have been locked to help make them cross compatible, the wolf's lower jaw has been edited as well, and dogs & wolves use different nodes for there ears (but huskys use the wolf's ear nodes)

5 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

no way that i know of,  so you just need to get everything right the first time?

in MNC v10 and below it was a problem, but in v11+ things have been standardized to deal with that:

MNC_Standardised_Scaling.txt

valid race names for SLAnimGenerateForMNCv11.txt

do note that the dog & wolf eye meshes have been locked to help make them cross compatible, the wolf's lower jaw has been edited as well, and dogs & wolves use different nodes for there ears (but huskys use the wolf's ear nodes)

Alright, good to know I don't have anything to worry about.

You did give the valid race names for SLAnimGenerate, and I have an issue with this stuff right now so I can't continue working at all.

Whenever I run FnisForModders.exe, I keep getting the following error.

Spoiler

>>Warning: Behaviored object "" not found in any BehavioredObjectList. Using "returnToDefault" as default AE.<<

This happens all 4 attempts, where I changed the "actor2=CreatureMale(race" to either wolf, wolves, canines or dogs.

Any ideas?

BehavioredObjects.txt and XXXBehavioredObjects.txt are present in my mod folder, so missing these files is out of the question.

7 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Alright, good to know I don't have anything to worry about.

You did give the valid race names for SLAnimGenerate, and I have an issue with this stuff right now so I can't continue working at all.

Whenever I run FnisForModders.exe, I keep getting the following error.

Hide contents

>>Warning: Behaviored object "" not found in any BehavioredObjectList. Using "returnToDefault" as default AE.<<

This happens all 4 attempts, where I changed the "actor2=CreatureMale(race" to either wolf, wolves, canines or dogs.

Any ideas?

BehavioredObjects.txt and XXXBehavioredObjects.txt are present in my mod folder, so missing these files is out of the question.

Sounds like you might have made a typo in the source file when typing that.

Could you post it so we can take a look at it?

46 minutes ago, SirNibbles said:

Sounds like you might have made a typo in the source file when typing that.

Could you post it so we can take a look at it?

Got the problem.
SLAnimGenerate generated fnis file called FNIS_SH_animFurn_canine_List.txt

According to a comment on the SLAL thread, I should rename it to FNIS_SH_animFurn_canine_List.

I did so and now it works as it should.

Half.

The wolf is animated in game, but the female is still using the hump animation, which means theres still a problem somewhere. 
I'll replace the female animation file with the one I made for the horses and see if the problem is with exporting it from Max.

EDIT:

Got it to work.
Use Anubis' Canine rig and worked from there. Problems started popping up as I said.
I went back to my horse animation, deleted everything and merged the canine file there, so it properly exports with the right settings.

Yay, everything works as intended.
Time to actually start working now.

56 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

SLAnimGenerate generated fnis file called FNIS_SH_animFurn_canine_List.txt

oh right, i forgot about that part, you need to make 2 copes and rename them "FNIS_SH_animFurn_dog_List.txt" and "FNIS_SH_animFurn_wolf_List.txt"

then run generatefnisformodders.exe on both of them (don't forget to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe afterwords, i've forgotten to do that many times)

Yeah, I figured I had to do that, since I saw the same in other SLAL packs.

Now, I'm fiddling around in posing and automatically made it a doggy pose, even tho I said missionary.

I really don't care what position? I basically chose missionary since its just another pose besides doggy.

But doggy is a more natural pose for Canines.

I'll just let you people choose.

I made a poll on the first page :) 

Ended poll, going with doggy.

Another day, another issue that stops me from continuing.

The ingame animation looks vastly different than the one in 3ds Max

3ds Max

Spoiler

In game

Spoiler

Anyone knows why this would happen?

I don't have any position modifiers in SL, both actor scales are 1.

It looks like the only part that is wrong is the dick. Everything else is fine. (both gfy's show slight clipping from the wolf's legs and the female's butt)

I'm also using UUNP ingame, while the rig is using normal unp I think. This shouldn't be the problem, since I didn't had this issue this severe in the horse animation.

9 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Ended poll, going with doggy.

Another day, another issue that stops me from continuing.

Anyone knows why this would happen?

I don't have any position modifiers in SL, both actor scales are 1.

It looks like the only part that is wrong is the dick. Everything else is fine. (both gfy's show slight clipping from the wolf's legs and the female's butt)

I'm also using UUNP ingame, while the rig is using normal unp I think. This shouldn't be the problem, since I didn't had this issue this severe in the horse animation.

Yay for doggy animations, always thought those looked better with canines. :classic_biggrin: 

It looks to me like your Max rig is using the old "legacy" wolf dick angle (it had a greater angle than the dog mesh).  This was the main canine compatibility issue that was fixed in the more recent MNC updates, which is why your ingame version looks different. 

I think if you animated using a dog rig instead it would match up between game and Max for both dogs and wolves, at least as a way for you to work on it until you get an updated mesh in Max.

Just now, Reesewow said:

Yay for doggy animations, always thought those looked better with canines. :classic_biggrin: 

It looks to me like your Max rig is using the old "legacy" wolf dick angle (it had a greater angle than the dog mesh).  This was the main canine compatibility issue that was fixed in the more recent MNC updates, which is why your ingame version looks different. 

I think if you animated using a dog rig instead it would match up between game and Max for both dogs and wolves, at least as a way for you to work on it until you get an updated mesh in Max.

I would use the dog rig then, if I had one.
I'm using 3ds Max Rigs by AnubiSs, which doesn't have a dog rig.

I used this one because I can't find any other rigs.
If there are any full rigs with controllers, feel free to tell me :O 

9 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

are you sure you imported the right mesh into max?

Well, the rig came with the mesh already.
And I'm sure what Reeseswow said is the case.

The rigs by AnubiSs2167 haven't been updated in while, and I didn't know until now that it's a problem.

I have no idea how I should approach this to fix the issue.

EDIT:

I just saw the nif you gave. I'll import it and see how it goes.

oh, right...pre made rigs...you need to import the updated mesh onto it (make sure the nodes are using there default names first, no Prefix or suffix)

you may want to import the dog mesh as well so you can animate it's ears (they may look like wings if you don't)

dogHard.nif

remember to use/setup layers.

6 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

oh, right...pre made rigs...you need to import the updated mesh onto it (make sure the nodes are using there default names first, no Prefix or suffix)

you may want to import the dog mesh as well so you can animate it's ears (they may look like wings if you don't)

dogHard.nif

Ye, I use a premade rig because I when I started I had no idea how to make one, so it's always nice to to have someone else's.

I'll import the dog mesh as well.
I imported the right nif and now everything looks like it should.

Time to work. (this is the 3rd time I'm saying this, but this time I mean it.)

25 minutes ago, SpaceHamst3r said:

Ye, I use a premade rig because I when I started I had no idea how to make one, so it's always nice to to have someone else's.

where as i have never used rigs in the first place ?

but if you ever need rigs for other creatures you should try asking billyy first, he has made some.

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

where as i have never used rigs in the first place ?

but if you ever need rigs for other creatures you should try asking billyy first, he has made some.

Will definitely ask him in his thread once I really need different rigs. Thanks!

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

20180612132557_1.thumb.jpg.de665752dcecc3d72d9380b78ab13ef3.jpg

20180612131935_1.thumb.jpg.19f8a46d07ab300b01eb368aac9019e8.jpg

20180612132432_1.thumb.jpg.f5b94a0cc6799cb2c1ef7d28723d08d4.jpg

20180612132519_1.thumb.jpg.4b7071f4eed5c9648dea5a2c65afe1d4.jpg

Great looking pictures!

I'm not sure if she finds it great though, being restrained and having a horse play with her for a while :P

I would add these pictures when I can.
I'm not sure when, since updating the post gives everyone who followed it a notification and I'm sure people don't want to be bothered hoping for an update while there are just a few pictures added :P

18 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

While i understand that it's bothersome to get something else than you expected: imho the way the wolf rubbed his dick to her clit looked great, especially with the physics. If not for this animation, at least i wouldn't mind to see this for another one. ;)

I just did this for as a quick test to make sure the dick aligns properly.

Lucky for you I had the "wolf clit rubbing his dong" idea in my mind as the first stage.

The plan I have for my animations is that the first stage will always involve non-penetration. So your wish has been granted :P 

AWESOME WORK. I particularly liked the animation stage when the horse shuffles forward a little, and SHOVES IT IN HER.

So hot. I'm really looking forward to more from you!!!! :D

I have one problem though, and it's related to Merge Plugins. I'm trying to merge your obj plugin with my other obj plugins, but Merge Plugins won't load it for some reason. I checked it in the plugin selection screen, but when I get to Merge Plugin's main screen, it doesn't show up at all.

How can I fix this?