Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

I have encountered a critical bug where the enforcer simply stops functioning. No females are stripped and no sex calls occur. It was working before, but suddenly stopped and I havent been able to successfully get it started again. Has anybody encountered this problem before?

There hasn't been any updates to Slaverun SE since 2018, Kenjoka hasn't been in Loverslab for about a year. This mod is broken. Korfio and Nymra were talking about editing to try to fix the problems, however, with the problems right now most of this mod is broken beyond belief. Laika, there are a ton of critical error with this mod such as animations with horses pertaining to this mod cause CTDs continuously and animations and events won't trigger so you have to disable the mods components entirely just to progress.

• 3 weeks later...

Just reporting a problem I had...
when I enslave a follower, it gets bugged appearing and disappearing several times towards the dungeon door in whiterun, and when I enter I get CTD.

I use Nether's Follower Framework and I think it's causing a conflict

Hi Everyone. Has anyone figured out the scenes bug where NPC's just walk off into the sunset? I know slaverun is a buggy mess but skimming through this thread I get the impression most people don't have this problem. The very first scene Diamond just begins floating away....

I'm going to try and convert his mod from LE just as a sort of hail mary. Maybe the conversion process has been improved since this mod was released. EDIT: Nope. Didn't work. Tried two different methods.

Also for people who experience freezes not CTD for me it turned out Slaverun was pushing my system too hard and the graphics card itself crashed. I don't overclock but the card itself self overclocks by default. Lowering the clock by 50 Mhz fixed that issue for me. GTX 1080TI btw.

On 8/13/2020 at 1:18 AM, AtlantisJoe said:

Hi Everyone. Has anyone figured out the scenes bug where NPC's just walk off into the sunset? I know slaverun is a buggy mess but skimming through this thread I get the impression most people don't have this problem. The very first scene Diamond just begins floating away....

I'm going to try and convert his mod from LE just as a sort of hail mary. Maybe the conversion process has been improved since this mod was released. EDIT: Nope. Didn't work. Tried two different methods.

Also for people who experience freezes not CTD for me it turned out Slaverun was pushing my system too hard and the graphics card itself crashed. I don't overclock but the card itself self overclocks by default. Lowering the clock by 50 Mhz fixed that issue for me. GTX 1080TI btw.

The Diamond and Ivana walking off problem can be temporarily fixed through the Problems tab in Slaverun's MCM. Also, there's no known fix for Bellamy/Murphy walking off (AFAIK), but there is a workaround: if you have a EFF (or AFT or so I've heard) you can force-recruit them and they will not wander 'home'. Once you're done you can safely dismiss them.

Edit: Still, if you want the best Slaverun experience the LE version is the way to go. AND save often. I recommend disabling autosaving and only save using regular saves. That means no quicksaving. With Engine Fixes you can turn F5 (default quicksave key) into saving regular saves.

And also be prepared that you might need to skip certain quests/quest stages because they're way too broken. You can do that by activating the cheats/test mode under "Cheats" tab in MCM.

This is my perhaps my favourite Skyrim mod, or it would be if I ever got to play through it. Right now the fact that Slaverun doesn't work is the only thing keeping me from reinstalling Skyrim.

Is anyone still working on it? Are there any chances of it being fixed one day, or should I abandon hope?

1 hour ago, Moacir Jr said:

Hello,

All working fine. But a question: My PC is a slavery... I slaved only riverwood and falkreath. 16 days, in game, and nothing for any more cities to be enslaved... What is the logic or what is the conditions or time to a new city being enslaved ?

Okay when your player is a slave you need to finish tasks for the slave master in order to get the quests for enslaving other towns/cities.

12 hours ago, Catnapper2 said:

Okay when your player is a slave you need to finish tasks for the slave master in order to get the quests for enslaving other towns/cities.

I did one SQO command in the console with SLV_mainquest, and have stages for slaving cities... Thanks for help, and now I understood better... thanks...

PS: I am only see the stages lists with SQO. its not my intention use setstage to force... i am like so much this  mod... some bugs, but all solving with few steps.... thanks...

9 hours ago, Novatham said:

After my character was made into a slave, every human NPC chases after my character to constantly grope and spank her and they'll even leave their cell to do so.

How can I disable this or add a cooldown?

Any help would be appreciated!

You can generally disable it in the MCM menu by selecting who NPCs call for sex first free girls or slaves, it generally doesn't have a cooldown and instead is reliant on Sexlab's aroused mod and the arousal of the male NPCs around you.

• 2 weeks later...