Jump to content
Kenjoka

Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

Recommended Posts

I was also having problems getting this mod to start (No MCM) and it seems the behaviour in SSE is different to what i remember in the LE version (i.e. if you miss a dependancy you use to get a crash) so after re-visiting the ZAZ SE page there is a ZAZ 8 link in the description (dont just click download file like i did scroll down to find it) and you need the appachi hair mod (full) and the option appachi hair female

 

I.e.

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

 

Once i'd covered all the dependancies mod started straight away

 

EDIT:

After playing through it for a bit noticed enforcer isn't working/running, the notification option to tell you your current slavery also doesn't work and i had to use the cheat option to get past the bit where pike calls faranger to show what happens to bad slaves (arms getting cut off bit)

 

Is there a way to get enforcer etc running on SE?

Link to post
On 12/30/2019 at 3:09 AM, randomnumbersandletters said:

Okay so when I run this into my game I get a notice that I need ZAP 8.0+ and that Slaverun is NOT activated due to this.

 

I have the latest Special Edition compatible ZAP version, but there is no 8.0+ ZAP Framework for Special Edition.  What's going on?  I can find the standard Skyrim one, but not one for SE.

If people would instead read the complete info page they should notice the ZAZ Animation Pack v8+ Rev3 on the bottom they are linked as mega links. I cant for the hell of it not understand people not reading the complete info page. Edit: Ok brain lag should have read that post comepletly well that comes with not sleeping still keeping this here so people who dont read at least get the info. Edit2: For the people using the new Aio Devious Devices korfio

posted a work around on the past page, updated mine and gonna look if its working. Btw if i for lack of sleep write BS dont take the post to srs havent slept for 2days been modding up a new install of SE

Link to post

im having an issue wih the mod.

 

i tried starting as a slave using the "new life" mod to start the game differently as soon as the message appears "you gain consciousness bla bla" then my game crashes to desktop.

 

i tried from the MCM menu and it does the same what am i doing wrong ? 

Link to post

There can be CTD issues when entering Dragonreach, after the slavery kicks in. So what could be happening is that you're ported in to Dragonreach, see the message above and then the CTD happens due to the Dragonreach bug. Overwriting a few problematic files with the DDHotfix may help ... I've had the CTD once during a couple of tests but I think that might have been the specific condition (a free woman being enslaved by Pike) with the DDHotfix sorting out the other CTD issues.

Link to post

Soo, I just recently got into Skyrim and modding. This was quite the learning experience but I've run into an issue that I am unsure how to fix.. Slaverun Reloaded requires Devious Devices Integration version 4.0 or 4.1. I have been unable to find a solution nor a download link for the requirement. The current version of DDi is 4.3 I believe.

Also, I figured I'd just ignore this for now and test if the game runs smoothly besides, well it did? But I'm having the T-Pose bug together with 2 warnings from FNIS I assume this is caused by Devious Followers, but I can't say for certain. The warnings are incompatibilitys with Skyrim SE.

 

Help would be very appreciated, thanks in advance!

Link to post

Alright, I fixed the T-Pose issues.

 

The issue was Devious Followers 2.03 and the Oldrim Zaz Animations that were required for Slaverun Reloaded SE (Atleast according to the ingame tooltip.) Now, where do I find the correct DDi version, and the ZAP Animation Framework for Slaverun Reloaded, I can only find these files for Oldrim.

Link to post
On 1/14/2020 at 7:26 AM, Iceslave said:

There can be CTD issues when entering Dragonreach, after the slavery kicks in. So what could be happening is that you're ported in to Dragonreach, see the message above and then the CTD happens due to the Dragonreach bug. Overwriting a few problematic files with the DDHotfix may help ... I've had the CTD once during a couple of tests but I think that might have been the specific condition (a free woman being enslaved by Pike) with the DDHotfix sorting out the other CTD issues.

Hi there, I would like to know how to overwrite with DDhotfix. Do i just put the file of it to the dd mods or enable the DDhotfix in Vortex?

Link to post

This time around, I deployed all of the mods and then did a copy/paste of the DDHotfix files manually ... outside of Vortex. The last time I tried Slaverun 3.0, installing the DDHotfix via Vortex didn't fix the Dragonsreach CTDs. I have had a complete reinstall of Skyrim SE and mods since then though.

Link to post
11 hours ago, Iceslave said:

This time around, I deployed all of the mods and then did a copy/paste of the DDHotfix files manually ... outside of Vortex. The last time I tried Slaverun 3.0, installing the DDHotfix via Vortex didn't fix the Dragonsreach CTDs. I have had a complete reinstall of Skyrim SE and mods since then though.

So we cannot play slaverun with Vortex?:(

 

Link to post

How do you become a slaver? The only quests I can get from the slave master are slave quests, but those just make me more likely to become a slave, not a slaver. Also, my male character keeps being referred to as female. Is that a bug for every race, or just because Im using a modded race.

Link to post
On 1/17/2020 at 10:39 AM, GGQWPP said:

So we cannot play slaverun with Vortex?:(

 

Yep ! I'm using Vortex. I think Vortex may have issues with properly applying the DDHotfix though. Mind you, I may have been missing something like load order.

Link to post
On 1/2/2020 at 8:40 AM, pinky6225 said:

I was also having problems getting this mod to start (No MCM) and it seems the behaviour in SSE is different to what i remember in the LE version (i.e. if you miss a dependancy you use to get a crash) so after re-visiting the ZAZ SE page there is a ZAZ 8 link in the description (dont just click download file like i did scroll down to find it) and you need the appachi hair mod (full) and the option appachi hair female

 

I.e.

ApachiiHair.esm=1

ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1

 

Once i'd covered all the dependancies mod started straight away

 

EDIT:

After playing through it for a bit noticed enforcer isn't working/running, the notification option to tell you your current slavery also doesn't work and i had to use the cheat option to get past the bit where pike calls faranger to show what happens to bad slaves (arms getting cut off bit)

 

Is there a way to get enforcer etc running on SE?

I have also noticed that enforcer is not working. Is this a problem for everyone?

Link to post
1 hour ago, bkeul said:

I have CTD when I enter Dragonreach Slavetraining Dunegon. Dragonsreach is working fine after DDHotfix, but the Dungeon crashes. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Could be a problem with werewolf schlong meshes. You could try to disable them.

Link to post
8 hours ago, prometheusx said:

Could be a problem with werewolf schlong meshes. You could try to disable them.

I believe this is correct, I also had CTD when Farkas transformed when doing one of the first Companion quests in the normal playthrough. Do you know how I disable only the Werewolf one?

Link to post
1 hour ago, bkeul said:

I believe this is correct, I also had CTD when Farkas transformed when doing one of the first Companion quests in the normal playthrough. Do you know how I disable only the Werewolf one?

This happened to me as well when I had both SOS and MNC installed. You can try disabling the werewolf schlong in the SOS MCM, think you can find it under the SOS plugin sub-menu which shows all the races and shape probability. Just scroll down till you see "Werewolf" race and disable it. 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...