Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

Is the only devious device mod for SE I can find. Are all three (Base, Integration, Expasion) built into this mod or is it fine to use the oldrim files? Also do I use the SE ZaZ instead of the oldrim Zaz? 

My confusion stems from the links linking to oldrim mods, which I assume is an artifact from copy and pasting the original mods description, but I may be wrong and the oldrim are actually the dependencies.

17 hours ago, Lymeri said:

Is the only devious device mod for SE I can find. Are all three (Base, Integration, Expasion) built into this mod or is it fine to use the oldrim files? Also do I use the SE ZaZ instead of the oldrim Zaz? 

My confusion stems from the links linking to oldrim mods, which I assume is an artifact from copy and pasting the original mods description, but I may be wrong and the oldrim are actually the dependencies.

Thanks! I still get error message on vortex, but it seems to be running

On 11/6/2018 at 10:49 AM, Ren93 said:

I managed to get the animations (including whipping) working, but now I’m having the CTD every time I try to enter dragonsreach again. 

I met the same issue: some animations including whipping, do not work. Can you please share how to get them work? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 4:09 PM, cptashmaster said:

I'm getting an interesting bug...

In the quest "Who is diamond", when Pike shouts "Farengar come here", nothing happens... Farengar just stays in his lab and the quest is stuck...

Any ideas?

IIRC, that's when the amputation stuff comes in, so if you don't have the Amputator Framework mod installed, it might get stuck (I could never get the thing to work for me, so I finally just disabled all the amputation subplots). There's an option in the MCM for Slaverun Reloaded under Problems to disable amputation stuff, and that usually does it for me.

Okay So I keep getting a CTD whenever I try to go into sleeping giant inn, so I decided to try and advance the quest by setting it to the stage where you talk to the stranger, well I placed at me the stranger and instant CTD anyone else having issues like this or know a fix? I have checked my load order used tesvse edit cleaned my save, used the clean sexlab and still have the crash it's not showing any dependencies missing or anything like that.

quick update it's only when the stranger gets into camera view.

I have attached my load order as well.

loadorder.txt

I can't even run the mod at all. I have Devious Devices 4.3 installed and as soon as I start a game with Slaverun enabled, it gives me a prompt that either Devious Devices 4.0 or 4.1 must be running and that Slaverun is not running. I still get the mod menu but like I said, the prompt says the mod is not running so there must be something seriously broken because that check failed.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:50 PM, korfio said:

I seem to have managed to recompile the version check script and actually fix the version checks. It will prompt you that it's finished the version check, just to make you feel better. It's not a big fix but at least this may help more people advance the mod a bit and find more bugs and report them.

The .pex goes into data/scripts (this is the one that matters)

slaverun-reloaded-sse-versioncheck.rar 1.5 kB · 137 downloads

see my quote, with that you can run the mod

Okay. I have DDhotfix, I changed the Werewolf schlongs, I got through the Branding scene But now I can't move. I have tried starting animations talking to anyone, using player.moveto to get to the next quest marker, the only things I can do are guess where the activators are and hit "E" to talk or use things, and go into attack stance. I can attack, walk, jump, crouch. nothing. any help? 

Pike is stuck in an endless whipping loop, basically softlocking the quest.  Is there any way to console command him to fucking stop?  I was out in Riverwood spreading the slave laws and didn't report to Bellamy.  Now Pike and two other dudes just keep whipping me locking me into a frozen state and even when I console command myself out of the frozen state Pike just follows me around whipping me and doesn't stop unless I make him engage in a sex act, after which he resumes whipping.

Whats the ID for Pike can I just reset him using actor reset?

EDIT:  I managed to get him to stop whipping, except now instead he follows me around, walking backwards half the time, and if he gets too close to me he stops me in places and just sort of twitches while my controls become disabled.  Quest is essentially softlocked at this point.

10 hours ago, Skymud said:

Any fix for the NPC's walking away constantly? 

I have looked into this. I don't think that you can repair this with a small bugfix.

What's the problem:

These NPCs are you follower, then a scene starts and the follower will be dismissed. The follower then gets his Standard AI-Package. In this package is his home defined and the npc will go there. In my tests i had deleted the home definition, then the npcs would stay where there are.

The big problem there is, that the npc would never go home, which will break many things in the future and the npc won't be there where the should be. 

I think you need a modder with good knowledge to solve this on a higher scale or someone who reworks every scene with followers.    

15 hours ago, prometheusx said:

I have looked into this. I don't think that you can repair this with a small bugfix.

What's the problem:

These NPCs are you follower, then a scene starts and the follower will be dismissed. The follower then gets his Standard AI-Package. In this package is his home defined and the npc will go there. In my tests i had deleted the home definition, then the npcs would stay where there are.

The big problem there is, that the npc would never go home, which will break many things in the future and the npc won't be there where the should be. 

I think you need a modder with good knowledge to solve this on a higher scale or someone who reworks every scene with followers.    

Finn seems to work fine, Just Ivana, Diamond, and basically everyone else

7 hours ago, Skymud said:

Finn seems to work fine, Just Ivana, Diamond, and basically everyone else

Yeah, because Finn is the only one, who won't be dismissed after a scene.

The others are following you to the startpoint of a scene and in the scene they are dismissed.  

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

If you no longer want to be a slave and save yourself with Ivanna, what should you do?

there is no way to save Ivanna, if you're get free (only way to get free is buy yourself free after your basic training or on your mission to enslave Morthal), ivanna vanishs with the rest of the Slaver gang, or dies on the Ugly, Human rost party.

49 minutes ago, AnnaShapard said:

there is no way to save Ivanna, if you're get free (only way to get free is buy yourself free after your basic training or on your mission to enslave Morthal), ivanna vanishs with the rest of the Slaver gang, or dies on the Ugly, Human rost party.

And how can you capture and sell a npc or follower to a slave trader?

On 3/6/2020 at 4:24 PM, hana120 said:

And how can you capture and sell a npc or follower to a slave trader?

in dragon reach is a Npc named "Mundus" with him you can get Missions to enslave Peopile, but i don't think you can get money from it.
but im not sure, i never played as man!:P

• 2 weeks later...