Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

5 minutes ago, HappyerbS said:

Unfortunately i would say that this is totally broken, i got to the julia quest and it becomes a buggy irritating mess, i would say that the idlemarker packages need a total rewrite they are bugging out your female actors.

Broken for you - not broken for others. You might consider that it is your install that is a "buggy irritating mess".

i have been having a probelm with my quests. for example in the dremora quest she kneels and stops moving in the beginning of the quest. similarly multiple quests dont progress and   my character just stays there. cant move or anything. any solutions?

• 3 weeks later...

I would back off Deviously Cursed Loot and Simple Slavery.

If that does not work, try a different version of Zaz. 6 or 7.

I never use LAL, but I don't know of a good alternative.

Also: I attached my copy of DDHOTFIX for Skyrim SE. Make sure you have the same one. It adds back missing Heretic meshes.

DDHOTFIX.7z

I'm sorry to do this, but I've been trying everything I can think of, and things just aren't working out.

Whiterun is currently Slaverun, but the Enforcers aren't stripping anyone, no slaves are being used for sex, and the only time I'm ever stopped is at the gate. When I try to start the Slave questline, Bellemy doesn't follow me, he stays back in his camp and walks up to whip me when the game calls for it. I've used the DDHotfix, I've triple-checked all the Enforcer settings, I've made sure that Slaverun doesn't conflict with anything in my modlist, I've tried to check the Papyrus outputs to see what's going on, and nothing doing.

Has anyone had this issue before? I'm using ModOrganizer 2, so here's my modlist and load order... I hope I'm not being too much trouble. I'm very new to Skyrim SE modding, so bear with me, please! Attached is also my Papyrus log after I attempted to re-install the mod. I don't know if it'll help, but here's hoping?

loadorder.txt modlist.txt Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a lot of fun with this mod.  I'm currently working on building the Colosseum and enjoying it. The only issues I've encountered (after applying DDHotfix) are where NPCs will just walk away and keep walking or not following me when they are supposed to, breaking scenes when they leave the area and some scenes not proceeding correctly in general. An example of NPCs leaving cells are the people that come to collect you when you dont pay the fee and check in. They will not talk to me i need to initiate the conversation and after they chain me up they walk away and leave me on the ground.

On 6/6/2019 at 1:47 AM, UPayIPwn said:

I'm having a lot of fun with this mod.  I'm currently working on building the Colosseum and enjoying it. The only issues I've encountered (after applying DDHotfix) are where NPCs will just walk away and keep walking or not following me when they are supposed to, breaking scenes when they leave the area and some scenes not proceeding correctly in general. An example of NPCs leaving cells are the people that come to collect you when you dont pay the fee and check in. They will not talk to me i need to initiate the conversation and after they chain me up they walk away and leave me on the ground.

I'm having the same problem where NPCs just flat out leave for no discernible reason. Did you find a fix for this? When this happened during a scene I had to skip it, but now I'm just having a slave follow me around and she just keeps leaving and I don't know why.

Edit: I decided to follow the slave all the way from Riverwood, and turns out she just runs to Whiterun and to the dungeons and then proceeds to just stand there. So it seems the follower script is somehow bugging out, and it's calling them away when they shouldn't be being called away. I hope someone has a fix for this.

Edit 2: I've tried everything I can think of to try and fix it. Make the NPC go into an animation to try and reset them, using the console to do 'disable/enable', 'resetai', and even 'recycleactor', constantly teleporting them to the PC -- but no matter what I do, they keep leaving. Even if you try and tell them to follow you, stay somewhere, command them for a moment, they always resort back to just leaving. I don't think this can be fixed without someone patching it with a script.

Having a problem where usually after going to the dragonsreach dungeon and getting put on the x cross I'm unable to get down or move, tried waiting but it seems scripted events like that freeze my character and dont allow me to move even after re-enabling player controls in the console or using coc, but if i use the object myself by interacting with it I am able to get down just fine and continue? I'm using the ZAZ 8.0+ CBBE HDT SE Rev2 but had the same issue when i was using ZAZ 8.0 CBBE SE Rev2. I'd be grateful for any help or info!

On 6/7/2019 at 8:45 AM, RichterQ87 said:

I'm having the same problem where NPCs just flat out leave for no discernible reason. Did you find a fix for this? When this happened during a scene I had to skip it, but now I'm just having a slave follow me around and she just keeps leaving and I don't know why.

Edit: I decided to follow the slave all the way from Riverwood, and turns out she just runs to Whiterun and to the dungeons and then proceeds to just stand there. So it seems the follower script is somehow bugging out, and it's calling them away when they shouldn't be being called away. I hope someone has a fix for this.

Edit 2: I've tried everything I can think of to try and fix it. Make the NPC go into an animation to try and reset them, using the console to do 'disable/enable', 'resetai', and even 'recycleactor', constantly teleporting them to the PC -- but no matter what I do, they keep leaving. Even if you try and tell them to follow you, stay somewhere, command them for a moment, they always resort back to just leaving. I don't think this can be fixed without someone patching it with a script.

I have not found a solution, just a workaround.

For most scenes this is what usually happens to me, especially in the Colosseum content:

1. Try the scene normally, and the scene gets corrupted
  2. Load a quicksave or recent save from right before the scene (I've gotten into the habit of saving often in Slaverun saves)
  3. Disable scenes in the "Problems" MCM menu
  4. Redo the scene. All of the dialogue still plays so I get the gist of whats happening, I just don't see animations

For the most part I do not miss the animations as my Sexlab install is having issues where it continuously re-installs and I am unable to bind the advance scene hotkey.

I hope this mod continues getting more great content like the Colosseum and eventually the slight annoyances get patched. Overall, an excellent mod!

hi!
I've installed the mod and I've started the quest. So from whiterun I fast travel to riverrun
when I arrive at riverrun, after the game loaded, the game CTD 
I think  something wrong happens when the game tries to load the npc , I don't know, what can I do?

if i disable the mod there is no ctd in riverrun. 

After a couple of tries I manage to reload an older save, than i lvl up in riverrun to start the quest. I talk with the smith and lucas there and right after i fast travel to whiterun stable in order to talk with a guard. The game CTD again. Those are the lines in papyrus related to the mod i guess

Spoiler

[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsRunning() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.OnUpdate() - "SLV_DelayPreQuest.psc" Line 11
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsCompleted() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp2"
stack:
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.OnUpdate() - "SLV_DelayPreQuest.psc" Line 16
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp3"
stack:
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.OnUpdate() - "SLV_DelayPreQuest.psc" Line 16
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] ERROR: Unable to call Is3DLoaded - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.Is3DLoaded() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.OnUpdate() - "fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.psc" Line 26
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"
stack:
    [None].fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.OnUpdate() - "fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.psc" Line 26
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call GetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.OnUpdate() - "SLV_DelayPreQuest.psc" Line 17
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp4"
stack:
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.OnUpdate() - "SLV_DelayPreQuest.psc" Line 17
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] ERROR: Cannot call SetStage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.OnUpdate() - "SLV_DelayPreQuest.psc" Line 19
stack:
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.OnUpdate() - "SLV_DelayPreQuest.psc" Line 19
[06/18/2019 - 02:16:15AM] ERROR: Unable to call UnregisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.UnregisterForUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].SLV_DelayPreQuest.OnUpdate() - "SLV_DelayPreQuest.psc" Line 20

hi

i had the mod running and added new ones without making a backup first.

now every person is T-posing and no animation is played.

in FNIS it says >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SlaverunReloaded_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

is this the problem?

3 minutes ago, Keinezeit said:

hi

i had the mod running and added new ones without making a backup first.

now every person is T-posing and no animation is played.

in FNIS it says >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SlaverunReloaded_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

is this the problem?

It is A problem. The message indicates you installed the LE version of Slaverun by mistake.

Check carefully where you got the mod from - and that it says SE.

1 minute ago, fred200 said:

It is A problem. The message indicates you installed the LE version of Slaverun by mistake.

Check carefully where you got the mod from - and that it says SE.

thanks, i thought i had the right one, but apparently not. i am now fixing it

Option to toggle on/off hydrogen slaves presence in the city that is enslaved doesn't work on SSE version. I use this version which I converted myself 

also I tried 

that is already converted. Toggling on and off slavegirls in Slaverun MCM menu does not turn off hydrogen slave girls when city is not enslaved. 

6 minutes ago, Nepro said:

Option to toggle on/off hydrogen slaves presence in the city that is enslaved doesn't work on SSE version. I use this version which I converted myself 

also I tried 

that is already converted. Toggling on and off slavegirls in Slaverun MCM menu does not turn off hydrogen slave girls when city is not enslaved. 

Is your conversion working then?

Both conversions are working perfectly ok. I even use Open Cities and see hydrogen slavegirls walking in the streets. The problem is that this option doesn't work. No matter what you toggle the slave girls will be in the cities regardless of it slavery status.

Praise the author of this mod, pretty nice story and a lot of detail work.

However I'm stuck after bringing slavery to river wood, the main quest instructed me to talk to pike[right after he changes to fancy clothes], but he only tells me to get lost. Also there is a option to buy my self free, I got the money, triggered the dialogue but nothing happened[he said I'm free but The main quest stay the same], anyone know how to fix this?

I tried the setstage command but the following stages are also somehow stuck[can't find the driver as journal indicated] 

CTD when entering Dragonsreach here is the load order from LOOT, need help b/c i have no clue how to resolve the ctd in SSE

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     FlowerGirls SE.esm
  8  8     FlowerGirls SE - BDSM.esm
  9  9     SexLab.esm
 10  a     SexLabAroused.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Assets.esm