Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

14 hours ago, McLude said:

Make sure ddhotfix is overwriting the other stuff. 

ddhotfix.jpg.1475f9a9830fd8c13c445d3faf948563.jpg

Thanks for responding! Is that screenshot from Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer? I don't recognize the window.  I'm a mod noob and I've only been using Vortex, which doesn't appear to install DDHOTFIX properly, so I opened the DDHOTFIX  archive to try to install it manually. I found the Heretic "boots" and "restraints" folders with the .nifs and copied them to the DDX_Heretical folder of my BodySlide ShapeData.

But from what you say, I need to actaully REPLACE some of the DDX_Heretical .nifs with the DDHOTFIX versions. But I'm unsure which files to replace. The file names don't exactly match so copying them into the folder doesn't automatically overwrite.

For example, in the DDHOTFIX boots folder, there is RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_0.nif and RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_1.nif

But in the DDX_Heretical > HR_RestrictiveBoots01 folder, there is HR_RestrictiveBoots01.nif and HR_RestrictiveBoots01.osd

If I delete HR_RestrictiveBoots01.nif and paste in RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_0.nif and RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_1.nif, will the mod know what to do with those files?

7 hours ago, Lascivia said:

Thanks for responding! Is that screenshot from Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer? I don't recognize the window.  I'm a mod noob and I've only been using Vortex, which doesn't appear to install DDHOTFIX properly, so I opened the DDHOTFIX  archive to try to install it manually. I found the Heretic "boots" and "restraints" folders with the .nifs and copied them to the DDX_Heretical folder of my BodySlide ShapeData.

But from what you say, I need to actaully REPLACE some of the DDX_Heretical .nifs with the DDHOTFIX versions. But I'm unsure which files to replace. The file names don't exactly match so copying them into the folder doesn't automatically overwrite.

For example, in the DDHOTFIX boots folder, there is RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_0.nif and RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_1.nif

But in the DDX_Heretical > HR_RestrictiveBoots01 folder, there is HR_RestrictiveBoots01.nif and HR_RestrictiveBoots01.osd

If I delete HR_RestrictiveBoots01.nif and paste in RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_0.nif and RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_1.nif, will the mod know what to do with those files?

Mod Organizer 2. I like it but it has some quirks that I don't fully understand, like the overwrite folder. 

I think "RestrictiveBootsHarness01HDT_0" (etc) are the leg irons that don't work without HDT so it doesn't really matter unless you have HDT. And if you do have HDT, there is another patch besides this one. To be honest I'm not much better at this stuff than you. It would be nice if someone went through DD again and integrated all the various patches and bodyslides but it's looking like that will not happen anytime soon. 

On 2/21/2019 at 10:18 AM, Braakia said:

I can't even get them to follow me into the dungeon. Get told to tell Ivanna to do something, have to leave and find her to talk to her then everything just freezes as she's supposed to be doing what she is supposed to do, but never goes into the dungeon to do it. Have to use the cheat just to be able to move again.

This is a problem with most npcs involved in quests in this mod.  They seem to return to their default sandbox locations during dialogue, which can break scenes and quests if they have left the immediate area when they're supposed to do something (slaves run back to the dungeon, alvor goes smithing when he should be whipping, etc), got around it by constantly using prid and moveto player console commands, but it was a  bit of a ballache.

On 3/13/2019 at 3:18 PM, green12 said:

Can anyone pls help. i try to download Slaverun Reloaded 3.0 SE Beta1 but everytime i click "view file" there is no donload option? Only the old version non SE?

Yeah same for me. Seems like something screwed up the layout of the file page.

Try this link instead, should bypass the page and take you directly to the downloads: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6104-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/?do=download&csrfKey=0c5835dfffb123892b17184add1d56d0

On 3/18/2019 at 6:34 AM, past79 said:

Yeah same for me. Seems like something screwed up the layout of the file page.

Try this link instead, should bypass the page and take you directly to the downloads: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6104-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/?do=download&csrfKey=0c5835dfffb123892b17184add1d56d0

i try the link you provided but its telling me i dont have permission

Edit: to explain, it says, "something went wrong, please try again" but on the tab at the top is says "Sorry, you do not have permissio..." the rest is cut off

On 3/22/2019 at 5:02 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

i try the link you provided but its telling me i dont have permission

Edit: to explain, it says, "something went wrong, please try again" but on the tab at the top is says "Sorry, you do not have permissio..." the rest is cut off

Maybe try without the &csrfKey=... part. The key might be generated individually for each account.

So you could just try https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6104-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/?do=download (which also seems to work for me) or go to the download page from another mod here, extract you own key from the url there, and replace the one from my link (this is basically what I did to make it work). I don't know exactly how LL works internally, I just found out by try & error ?

1 hour ago, past79 said:

Maybe try without the &csrfKey=... part. The key might be generated individually for each account.

So you could just try https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6104-slaverun-reloaded-se-beta/?do=download (which also seems to work for me) or go to the download page from another mod here, extract you own key from the url there, and replace the one from my link (this is basically what I did to make it work). I don't know exactly how LL works internally, I just found out by try & error ?

This worked, Thank you

I read through forum and didn't find an answer on why first  quest doestn't start. I waited some days ingame, reinstalled main file, requirements.. Can anyone give me some hint where should i look for a problem? It seems that the mod installed fine, i see it in MCM but thats all...nothing happens.

edit: For some reason prequest didn't want to start. So, used console "setstage slv_prequest1 100" and it works now.

On 4/1/2019 at 5:02 AM, Corintio said:

Where can I find this DDFIX?

Been posted a few times in this thread, go back a few pages.

I also fail to get the MCM to show up.  I have triple checked that I have all hard and soft dependencies installed.  Slaverun_Reloaded.esp is in my data folder and I moved it to the bottom of my load list.  Just acts like it's not installed.

Posted in the wrong thread before. I got blackface bug on all the NPCs of the mod (only of this mod). Tried the facegen export thing in CK to some success, but mostly it didn't work. Disabled some other mods also, still had that issue. MO2 doesn't report any overwrite regarding Slaverun. Any clues where I screwed up?

I found it, thanks!

And I was having fun with the mod, doing the slaver quests.... until the Coliseum quests started. They are very repetitive with us needing to go get something and then coming back to talk, or sometimes entering a cell just to give an NPC a heads up and then needing to report back to someone else. Also about the dialogue lines, the slaver character is receiving orders from slaves, like that architect that literally say "you are ordered to say X to someone". Also, it was the first time I had to use cheats on this save game because the amounts of resources needed to build the arena pieces are very high. And there is also the fact that we have miners and workers to do the job and we end up having to build the whole thing while everyone boss us around and we need to do things like: Build 5 pieces, talk with the person that is leading the building, then go back to the bench because we unlocked 5 more things to build. And this goes over and over again. I know that there is that "cheat enabled" functionality on the mod manager menu and that this would probably cut this branch of quests, but I think it would be better to improve the quest in a way that it becomes less repetitive then we needed to activate the cheats in order to proceed.
Other than that, I'm having a lot of fun with the mod, and I know that it is still a WIP so keep up with the good work! =D

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I don't know if it's just me and my load order, but I've seen at least 2 quest breaking bugs in this. the first one is on the A Mysterious Delivery. After killing the bandits I was sent to find the stranger again in Riverwood and the quest marker points to the barman "A man of few words" in the sleeping giant in which is now just speaking triple dots to me at all times. Quest stuck. So I cheated and skipped it.

the second one is when Dickhead Master Pike calls the court wizard of Dragonsreach. The wizard ignored him, I kinda felt that it was in character though. Quest stuck.

at this point, I gave up on slaverun and uninstalled it for now. I shall wait for a reply.

2 hours ago, mcnv said:

Okay, I don't know if it's just me and my load order, but I've seen at least 2 quest breaking bugs in this. the first one is on the A Mysterious Delivery. After killing the bandits I was sent to find the stranger again in Riverwood and the quest marker points to the barman "A man of few words" in the sleeping giant in which is now just speaking triple dots to me at all times. Quest stuck. So I cheated and skipped it.

the second one is when Dickhead Master Pike calls the court wizard of Dragonsreach. The wizard ignored him, I kinda felt that it was in character though. Quest stuck.

at this point, I gave up on slaverun and uninstalled it for now. I shall wait for a reply.

How did you manage to skip quests? I have the "Cheat" enabled in MCM but sometimes I would get the occasional walking animation bug after talking to an NPC where I can't stop the player from moving as if it has a mind of its own.

On 4/15/2019 at 3:04 AM, bungaloo said:

How did you manage to skip quests? I have the "Cheat" enabled in MCM but sometimes I would get the occasional walking animation bug after talking to an NPC where I can't stop the player from moving as if it has a mind of its own.

I checked the cheats thingy in the mod configurations menu and then talked to the NPCs related to the quest. there'll be a new dialogue option that clearly says "do you want to cheat" (don't quote me one that.)

Walking bug as in your character moves to an NPC on their own or walk in place? Either one shouldn't be happening. I think you might have a corrupted save.

On 4/16/2019 at 5:46 AM, mcnv said:

I checked the cheats thingy in the mod configurations menu and then talked to the NPCs related to the quest. there'll be a new dialogue option that clearly says "do you want to cheat" (don't quote me one that.)

Walking bug as in your character moves to an NPC on their own or walk in place? Either one shouldn't be happening. I think you might have a corrupted save.

Resolved. Thanks. Also does anyone know who to ask for Eva in Solitude? I pretty much asked everyone but I'm unable to advance the quest...

On 4/4/2019 at 11:49 PM, Shaloria said:

I also fail to get the MCM to show up.  I have triple checked that I have all hard and soft dependencies installed.  Slaverun_Reloaded.esp is in my data folder and I moved it to the bottom of my load list.  Just acts like it's not installed.

I was able to fix this.  I converted the non-SSE version to SSE and got the mod/MCM to work.