Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

Is it worth trying? 

I never got to finish the SLR questline in Oldrim and as my actual playthrough killed itself I decided to ditch some mods and now I am at the point, where I probably do not need Oldrim anymore. So if compared to LE version, is it as stable as the LE version is?

On 11/30/2018 at 10:25 PM, hexenhaus said:

Is it worth trying? 

I never got to finish the SLR questline in Oldrim and as my actual playthrough killed itself I decided to ditch some mods and now I am at the point, where I probably do not need Oldrim anymore. So if compared to LE version, is it as stable as the LE version is?

I've tried playing this a few times on SSE but always run into bugs that break progression through quests. Came back here to see if there were any updates

been playing around with this mod for a week or so and i a couple things i wanted to post

1. i have not been able to free anyone from slavery, not follower slaves through the dialogue or through the cheat menu

2. you can only enslave followers for personal use, i see this as a problem as there are relatively few of these in the game

3. after enslaving followers become virtually useless, they will only follow for a short time before running away to random locations, and do the same for anysign of conflict

4. it breaks any mods that enhances or edits followers

other than those four things it works pretty well

i would like to suggest a couple things

1. integration with sl defeat, defeat allows players to knock down npcs and perform various acts on them (rape, loot, tie up for later, etc)

this could potential provide the player with unlimited slaves to capture, train and sell

2. enable slavery with males (goes with number 1) not for sex but to sell for profit (obviously they would not be as profitable as females)

3. remove followers from the follower faction(potential follower faction id: 5C84D,  current follower faction id: 5C84E)  when they become the players slave

4. add an option to enable/disable the "come here woman" dialogue, or at least make a way to avoid it or resist (other than just saying fuck off) (figured out that cursed loot was responsible for this, thought it was slaverun cause it fit the storyline rather well)

p.s. i forgot to mention i am currently using slaverun reloaded v3

After coming back to newly eslaved Whiterun I get crashes after entering Dragonsreach. I can see for 0.5sec Balgruuf and his slaves, but then, a crash. 
I tried disabling all armor mods (in case of nude-conflicts) as well as 60% of my other mods. I have all hard-dependencies, but dunno what can initate a crash except for missing Zaz etc (which is not missing),

On Wednesday, December 12, 2018 at 11:56 AM, WiteXDan said:

After coming back to newly eslaved Whiterun I get crashes after entering Dragonsreach. I can see for 0.5sec Balgruuf and his slaves, but then, a crash. 
I tried disabling all armor mods (in case of nude-conflicts) as well as 60% of my other mods. I have all hard-dependencies, but dunno what can initate a crash except for missing Zaz etc (which is not missing),

It took me a very long time to resolve such issues on my end... finally I found out it was a devious devices problem. 

I searched for a file named "DDHOTFIX.7z" in the forums, and applying that, cleared me up.   Mostly.  I still have other issues aplenty, but at least they aren't CTD-fatal.

Although if this is the place to list bugs, here's a couple I noted:

NPC's would tend to wander off during scenes they are needed. (Ivanna is really prone to this)

Player calling irate slaver Looser... Looser than what?  He might call her loose, but her calling him loose is ...  ... rather weird.  And kinda funny.   Probably meant "Lose/Loser"

I was wondering what happened to male slaver side of this mod ?? so far i seem to think the male side has been removed ?? i play a male character and the slavers are still acting like player charater is female at least the text is reflecting this. any idea what wrong comparred to previous version ??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few issues I have run into that maybe others have got working, all why enslaves in Whiterun to Pike:

1. When like tries to Tatoo my player nothing happens- yes I have slavtats SE

2.For the Branding, do you have to be in the ace basement with Pike?  My Pc gets put in the machine then nothing happens.

3. when being trained by the demon, no animations play, Ivana is moved to a cage and I just kneel and nothing.

Any help would be appreciated!

22 hours ago, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

The Slave NPCs dont follow they just stand there in the dungeon. for example in the certification with ivana and diana they went on their knees during it and floating back through the dungeon door.

Same problem. Even if they leave the dungeon, as soon as they get to where they are supposed to be, they turn around and go back to the dungeon. 

On 2/19/2019 at 2:54 AM, Trusty_Patches_lol said:

The Slave NPCs dont follow they just stand there in the dungeon. for example in the certification with ivana and diana they went on their knees during it and floating back through the dungeon door.

I can't even get them to follow me into the dungeon. Get told to tell Ivanna to do something, have to leave and find her to talk to her then everything just freezes as she's supposed to be doing what she is supposed to do, but never goes into the dungeon to do it. Have to use the cheat just to be able to move again.

I think I found a crashing bug. I played all the quest until the point I needed to talk with the slave master. When I try to enter in Dragon Reach I immediatly get a crash-to-desktop. I have tried "coc"ing inside but still got the same bug.

Anyone found a workaround for this?

Ignore me. I found my answer few posts above this one XD