5 hours ago, osmelmc said:

Were I can find a LE version of the SRB_Invitation_F_01 animation.

I don't have LE installed so I can't test these but give them a go:

Invitation 04.hkx

Invitation Tail 04.hkx

You'll know if they are the wrong ones as the animation will glitch halfway through (the in-game interpolation/IK system wigs out when the pelvis rotates through 0.0°). Spent most of my time in with that animation trying to fix it.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:07 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

I don't have LE installed so I can't test these but give them a go:

Invitation 04.hkx 6.41 kB · 2 downloads

Invitation Tail 04.hkx 2.38 kB · 2 downloads

You'll know if they are the wrong ones as the animation will glitch halfway through (the in-game interpolation/IK system wigs out when the pelvis rotates through 0.0°). Spent most of my time in with that animation trying to fix it.

Tested on LE and work. Once override the animations and update the behaviors (for precaution) give not problem. 

I want to say, this is new level. Improve and awesome in so many ways...

Thank you!!!

Hello all, first time Sexlab user here. I’ve read all the documentation to get this working and in the aroused  creatures MCM menu everything is green and Sexlab is completely installed, but when I begin an animation with an animal I will crash to desktop, sometimes at the very beginning, sometimes after a short while of watching the action. 

What is is the best way to go about getting assistance because I can’t figure this out?

could it be my load order? Is there any information you guys need me to provide? Is there a crash report somewhere that would help?

thanks and hope you can help me.

38 minutes ago, Sillyfish said:

Hello all, first time Sexlab user here. I’ve read all the documentation to get this working and in the aroused  creatures MCM menu everything is green and Sexlab is completely installed, but when I begin an animation with an animal I will crash to desktop, sometimes at the very beginning, sometimes after a short while of watching the action. 

What is is the best way to go about getting assistance because I can’t figure this out?

could it be my load order? Is there any information you guys need me to provide? Is there a crash report somewhere that would help?

Tech support would be the place probably. In the meantime, assuming you are using the correct skeleton, (XPMSE for LE and XPMSSE for SE), try reinstalling it and let it overwrite everything.

Run FNIS again afterwards. FNIS should report 126 bones for males and females. Also act on any errors FNIS reports.

18 hours ago, Sillyfish said:

I'm getting the exact same thing happening to me. I spawn in a horse to test it out (because they are my fav animal) and I tweak the settings so I wouldn't get refused. As soon as the animation starts, it crashes.

I hope someone helps you. I'm dying to get this working.

1 hour ago, Pud said:

I'm getting the exact same thing happening to me. I spawn in a horse to test it out (because they are my fav animal) and I tweak the settings so I wouldn't get refused. As soon as the animation starts, it crashes.

I hope someone helps you. I'm dying to get this working.

Make sure you have not installed any LE mods, such as the LE version of More Nasty Critters. Also ensure that you have a compatible skeleton such as XPMSSE and that nothing is overriding it.

58 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure you have not installed any LE mods, such as the LE version of More Nasty Critters. Also ensure that you have a compatible skeleton such as XPMSSE and that nothing is overriding it.

All of my stuff is SE and my XPMSSE installation is all correct. All other animals are working fine, it's only the horses that crash. Even Arvak triggers a CTD. I just tried it now and Arvak dissapears at the flash point of the CTD. Parts of the normal horse models seem to vanish, while the saddle and upper body parts stay visible.

I have Convenient Horses, but I thought Aroused Creatures has an in-built patch for it. I'm really not sure whats going on.

56 minutes ago, Pud said:

All of my stuff is SE and my XPMSSE installation is all correct. All other animals are working fine, it's only the horses that crash. Even Arvak triggers a CTD. I just tried it now and Arvak dissapears at the flash point of the CTD. Parts of the normal horse models seem to vanish, while the saddle and upper body parts stay visible.

I have Convenient Horses, but I thought Aroused Creatures has an in-built patch for it. I'm really not sure whats going on.

That definitely sounds like incompatible or corrupt NIFs for the horse. Try re-downloading the MNC mod, test the archive in 7-zip to make sure it's complete, and then reinstall it.

I finally found out what it was. XPMSSE was ahead of MNC in my install order, and it's skeletons for the horse and 3 other creatures (falmer, giant and troll) were being overwritten, causing CTD's when their animations were triggered. I've placed XPMSSE behind MNC, and now the horse works, including the 3 other creatures that I hadn't gotten around to testing yet, although I suspect their animations would trigger a crash as well.

Just uploaded SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC3 (Beta 13). After four years of development I'm hoping that this will be the final version before a full release of v4. That means no more new features, just bug fixing and clean-up. Anything new is a discussion for v5 (if/when that happens).

The final feature is a simple Suitor option that will have horny creatures trailing after the PC looking for attention. Not much to it, just a means of quickly identifying creatures that will accept an invitation without having to check everything in the area. They can be chased off by drawing your weapon but will return as soon as they think it's safe. You can find the options under Dialogue & Interactions. Suitors can still become more aggressive and force themselves on the player or may decide to pursue a nearby NPC instead.

I'd like to say I rushed this version out, but the truth is I've been sitting on it for weeks trying to find the time for proper testing. Well, that's not happening, so I'll be relying on you guys to report anything you find. Thanks in advance.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC3 (Beta 13) (32036) (2019-12-21)

• Added: Suitor option to allow aroused creatures to follow an aroused PC in hopes of being invited. The options can be found under Dialogue & Interactions. Drawing a weapon will dissuade them regardless of the Allow Weapons setting.
  • Added: Separate option to enable/disable the player invite animation for consensual automated engagements.
  • Added: Improved combat and weapon use detection to further reduce unwanted hostile engagements and for more responsive automated engagements and cancellation.
  • Changed: More aggressive combat state and weapon checking and reaction when Allow Weapons is disabled or Weapons Prevent Auto Engagement is enabled.
  • Changed: PC/NPC Settings -> Allow Weapons now defaults to OFF. This will only affect new games, current settings will remain unchanged [technically this is already defaulting to OFF but the initial settings was still ON in the script properties].
  • Fixed: CTD during loading due to creature race testing. In addition all creature race manipulation functions (currently unused) have been removed.
  • Fixed: Actor stripping function causing conflicting animations if the actor is already naked. Actors not wearing KeywordArmorCuirass or KeywordClothingBody armours are now treated as already stripped regardless of any other equipped items or the (non)consensual nature of the intended stripping.
  • Fixed: Notification for some pursuit phases using wrong creature name/race.
  • Fixed: Male NPCs using female topics and topic info for speechcraft options.
  • Fixed: Failed speechcraft topics returning options in random order.
  • Fixed: Player staggered after reaching the pursuit escape radius.
  • Issue: Poser Hotkeys SE package override can prevent dialogue with affected horses and other normally silent creatures (those without a talk prompt). This is intended behaviour for PH. If there is a particular creature that cannot be talked to then, with PH enabled in the MCM, target them and hit [End] (PH default key).

Hello! I have not really used this mod before so forgive me if this is a easy fix but when i was testing this out i was able to invite as well as be assaulted by various creatures (horses, dogs/wolves, spiders, etc) but only my character did any sexual animations the creatures would just stand there not doing anything. I have installed all the required mods, recommended mods and made sure that sexlab itself installed correctly and allowed creature animations. But I still ccan't seem to fix this.

5 hours ago, Bunnilda said:

Hello! I have not really used this mod before so forgive me if this is a easy fix but when i was testing this out i was able to invite as well as be assaulted by various creatures (horses, dogs/wolves, spiders, etc) but only my character did any sexual animations the creatures would just stand there not doing anything. I have installed all the required mods, recommended mods and made sure that sexlab itself installed correctly and allowed creature animations. But I still ccan't seem to fix this.

Make sure that FNIS Creature Pack is installed (from the FNIS download page). Run generate FNIS for Users and deal with any warnings or errors (they are all important). If there is still an issue go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

1 hour ago, Matt_Turner said:

Are there animations for every animal? a lot of animals just won't play animations even when I try the debug. thanks

The majority of vanilla creatures have basic animations included in SexLab. If you are using SLAL then remember to register any installed animation mods in the SLAL MCM.

If there are still issues we'll need a more detailed account of what's happening.

Probably a stupid question, but is there a way for wolves to engage but not dogs? It seems like if I enable "Canine" in Allowed Creatures, dogs and wolves will engage even though "Dogs" is turned off there. If I disable "Canine," neither will engage. It would be ideal for me to have wolves engage, but not dogs.

14 hours ago, dorintf said:

Probably a stupid question, but is there a way for wolves to engage but not dogs? It seems like if I enable "Canine" in Allowed Creatures, dogs and wolves will engage even though "Dogs" is turned off there. If I disable "Canine," neither will engage. It would be ideal for me to have wolves engage, but not dogs.

That shouldn't possible, at least it's not something the Allowed Creatures filter can do.

The thing is that the Allowed Creatures filter is just a string comparison. AC asks SexLab what race it thinks a creature is and compares the string returned against the list to see if it should be permitted. In that context a creature can't be two races, they'll be either dogs, wolves. It should be noted that "canines" is not actually a race and is just used in SL for compatible animation filtering so it won't do any filtering regardless. After that filter there are no other race tests beyond looking for available animations.

The way to test this is to make the changes to the Allowed Creatures and then use the target hotkey (default N) on the applicable creatures. If the notification is green then the creature is allowed, if the message is red it means it is not allowed or has failed some other test. You can get a more detailed description of the failure in Aroused Creatures MCM -> Help.

Okay, I'm even more confused now.

Here is my log:

[12/30/2019 - 07:23:36PM] Next update in 120.000000
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:38PM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:38PM] [CF][Framework] Set puppet to ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (0008478C)>]]
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:39PM] [slac] <font color='#00FF00'>Selecting actor wolf [0008478C] - arousal 100, Valid Creature 4ft </font>
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:40PM] [slac] Quest alias scan found 2 out of 20 creatures
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:40PM] [slac] Found Victims: Tam [00000014] 0.640015 secs)
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:41PM] [slac] wolf [0008478C] (male) Tam [00000014](hostile) - 1.552002 secs
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:42PM] [slac] Found Victims: Tam [00000014] 0.640015 secs)
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:43PM] [slac] wolf [0008478D] (male) Tam [00000014](hostile) - 1.567993 secs
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:43PM] [slac] Scan Duration: 3.648071secs - SL Running: False - Animations: 0
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:47PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (0008478C)>]]; already has effect

I'm getting "hostile" and "distance" errors. I couldn't be standing closer, so it can't be distance. The wolf isn't attacking me, so it can't be hostile. In One with Nature, I've tried setting them to "Allied," "Friendly," and "Vanilla" and none work. The text also displays in green when using the N key.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Moonlight Tales setting wolves and werewolves to "allied" where that mod is concerned? That's the only other thing I can think of.

Another thing is that is seems to be strictly limited to wolves. Anything other creature--including werewolves--will engage no problem.

17 minutes ago, dorintf said:

Okay, I'm even more confused now.

Here is my log:

[12/30/2019 - 07:23:36PM] Next update in 120.000000
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:38PM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:38PM] [CF][Framework] Set puppet to ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (0008478C)>]]
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:39PM] [slac] <font color='#00FF00'>Selecting actor wolf [0008478C] - arousal 100, Valid Creature 4ft </font>
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:40PM] [slac] Quest alias scan found 2 out of 20 creatures
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:40PM] [slac] Found Victims: Tam [00000014] 0.640015 secs)
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:41PM] [slac] wolf [0008478C] (male) Tam [00000014](hostile) - 1.552002 secs
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:42PM] [slac] Found Victims: Tam [00000014] 0.640015 secs)
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:43PM] [slac] wolf [0008478D] (male) Tam [00000014](hostile) - 1.567993 secs
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:43PM] [slac] Scan Duration: 3.648071secs - SL Running: False - Animations: 0
[12/30/2019 - 07:23:47PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't activate actor ["wolf" [lvlpredatorscript < (0008478C)>]]; already has effect

I'm getting "hostile" and "distance" errors. I couldn't be standing closer, so it can't be distance. The wolf isn't attacking me, so it can't be hostile. In One with Nature, I've tried setting them to "Allied," "Friendly," and "Vanilla" and none work. The text also displays in green when using the N key.

I'm wondering if it has something to do with Moonlight Tales setting wolves and werewolves to "allied" where that mod is concerned? That's the only other thing I can think of.

Another thing is that is seems to be strictly limited to wolves. Anything other creature--including werewolves--will engage no problem.

The reason that the target notification shows green is because, at the moment, it does not test hostility. Hostility is a relative state, that is a creature could be hostile to one actor but not to another, the invite and automated tests always check creatures and potential victims against each other. I think maybe I'll make the target select test check against the player in future so PC hostility will throw a failure state there.

Not familiar with the internal workings of MT but there is a possibility wolves are being controlled by an overriding package that makes them appear friendly while the underlying reactions are the same. Although, if they are not showing up as dots on the compass then they should not be reporting as hostile.

Have you tried One With Nature? It might allow you to further override any other mod effects and keep the wolves friendly. You could also try SexLab More Creatures which will add a few friendly wolves around Jorrvaskr.

Actually, if you check above I'm using One With Nature.

I've updated to the newest version and it seems to be working better now. I was wrong apparently, the settings in Moonlight Tales don't seem to make a difference one way or another.

Personally, I think that these mother ****ing wolves are just getting distracted by rabbits and foxes. Their heads are constantly changing what they are focusing on and I'm wondering now if they aren't CONSTANTLY in a hostile state.

Regardless, thanks for the help and love the mod.

10 hours ago, dorintf said:

Actually, if you check above I'm using One With Nature.

I've updated to the newest version and it seems to be working better now. I was wrong apparently, the settings in Moonlight Tales don't seem to make a difference one way or another.

Personally, I think that these mother ****ing wolves are just getting distracted by rabbits and foxes. Their heads are constantly changing what they are focusing on and I'm wondering now if they aren't CONSTANTLY in a hostile state.

Regardless, thanks for the help and love the mod.

One thing you could try is More Informative Console which can reveal what factions, magic effects and packages are operating on a selected actor. It might provide some clues as to what's going on there.

So, I was thinking...is it possible to have a follow-on conversation with someone you've just persuaded to do the nasty with a creature?

Like, I've talked Ysolda into giving a blowie to a dog. after she finishes I'd like to talk to her about it.

Can it be done, and can you have it done in say, an hour??

25 minutes ago, Unfrog12 said:

So, I was thinking...is it possible to have a follow-on conversation with someone you've just persuaded to do the nasty with a creature?

Like, I've talked Ysolda into giving a blowie to a dog. after she finishes I'd like to talk to her about it.

Can it be done, and can you have it done in say, an hour??

It would be interesting, but considering all the permutations (species/consent/preference/etc) and the need for variation and to make the responses worth listening to it would be a whole lot of work.