11 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure you have Allow Creature Animation in SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings.

If there is still an issue I would need to see a papyrus log with the Aroused Creatures Debug option active.

I found out how to grab my papyrus logs but the issue is there isnt any in my folder. I have more informative console installed so I got some moreinformativeconsole logs. Would those work?

1 hour ago, TopHatFetus said:

How would I go about getting the papyrus log? Because creature animations are on

There are instruction on enabling Papyrus logging and where to find the logs in the SexLab Troubleshooting Guide.

Remember to enable Aroused Creatures -> General Settings -> Debug at the beginning of your session. This option is automatically disabled when loading a save.

12 hours ago, TopHatFetus said:

[08/29/2019 - 10:23:04PM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array stack: [SexLabQuestRegistry (070664FB)].sslCreatureAnimationSlots.GetByRace() - "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc" Line 40 [SexLabQuestRegistry (070664FB)].sslCreatureAnimationSlots.GetByRaceGenders() - "sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc" Line 119 [SexLabThread00 (07061EEF)].sslthreadcontroller.StartThread() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ? [slac_Utility (18003322)].slac_Utility.startCreatureSex() - "slac_Utility.psc" Line 1536 [ (18018654)].slac_Pursuit_01_Scene_Script.Fragment_5() - "slac_Pursuit_01_Scene_Script.psc" Line 178

Looks like there is a serious problem with the SexLab installation. Make sure nothing is overriding the SexLab files. Be sure to complete the SexLab installation by using the install option in the SexLab MCM. Use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

If you are still having issues you may need to post that log in the SexLab SE Beta support thread for assistance.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Looks like there is a serious problem with the SexLab installation. Make sure nothing is overriding the SexLab files. Be sure to complete the SexLab installation by using the install option in the SexLab MCM. Use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

If you are still having issues you may need to post that log in the SexLab SE Beta support thread for assistance.

I managed to get animals to lay pipe. It looks like I had to reinstall skse due to a papyrus ini error. Either way Animals are now willing to mate. There is just one issue left, despite having multiple animation addons (billys, nasty critters etc) NPC and animal just kinda stand in each other while the stages progress and audio plays. What woulds be your recommend course of action?

4 hours ago, TopHatFetus said:

I managed to get animals to lay pipe. It looks like I had to reinstall skse due to a papyrus ini error. Either way Animals are now willing to mate. There is just one issue left, despite having multiple animation addons (billys, nasty critters etc) NPC and animal just kinda stand in each other while the stages progress and audio plays. What woulds be your recommend course of action?

Make sure the the FNIS Creature Pack is properly installed. Run Generate FNIS For Users with the HKX Compatibility patch enabled and deal with all errors and warnings (they are all important!). If there is still an issue use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

3 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure the the FNIS Creature Pack is properly installed. Run Generate FNIS For Users with the HKX Compatibility patch enabled and deal with all errors and warnings (they are all important!). If there is still an issue use SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean -> Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups.

Thanks for the help! I got everything working (kinda). This last issue has nothing to do with your mod I think. Despite having more nasty critters and billys animation pack, running fnis and all that animals only have like 3 animations. Horses its only doggy style, doggy style alt and groping for example. I cant get the animations where the horse is on its back or theres a strap on involved or nothing. Its the same for other animals, any idea whats up?

47 minutes ago, TopHatFetus said:

Thanks for the help! I got everything working (kinda). This last issue has nothing to do with your mod I think. Despite having more nasty critters and billys animation pack, running fnis and all that animals only have like 3 animations. Horses its only doggy style, doggy style alt and groping for example. I cant get the animations where the horse is on its back or theres a strap on involved or nothing. Its the same for other animals, any idea whats up?

Those animations should show up if you use the invite option as they are usually restricted to consensual engagements. Alternatively go to Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings and unset the Restrict Consensual Animations option which will allow consensual animation to play in non-consensual engagements.

38 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Those animations should show up if you use the invite option as they are usually restricted to consensual engagements. Alternatively go to Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings and unset the Restrict Consensual Animations option which will allow consensual animation to play in non-consensual engagements.

I figured it out, I didnt have sexlab animation loader. so non of my other animations were showing up! Thanks for the help! Im very new to all this and I am extremly thankful you helped me out

hello there i have abit of problem u see, i ctd whenever i enter a cave or a place with very lard number of creatures i checked that all meshes and load order are goods and also downloaded engine fix, i reduced the npc and creature frequency check and it helped a little but i still keep crashing, all meshes are good because a certain cave i load into doesn't crash when ac is removed and  at this point i donno what to do hope you can help?

2 hours ago, isthisevenskyrim said:

hello there i have abit of problem u see, i ctd whenever i enter a cave or a place with very lard number of creatures i checked that all meshes and load order are goods and also downloaded engine fix, i reduced the npc and creature frequency check and it helped a little but i still keep crashing, all meshes are good because a certain cave i load into doesn't crash when ac is removed and  at this point i donno what to do hope you can help?

Very difficult to say. By default AC only scans 10 creatures at a time and tests them one-by-one so large groups of creatures should not cause any issues. If you are using More Creatures for example then the scan will be maxed out most of the time but should not impact performance in any significant way.

One possibility is incompatible animations or creature skeletons that may cause CTD when SexLab tries to use them. Run Generate FNIS For Users with the HKX Compatibility patch and deal with any errors or warnings (they are all important!).

Another thing to note is that changing load order can temporarily alleviate CTD issues in some circumstances without actually solving the problem. So removing a mod might seem to fix something that it actually has nothing to do with.

i did HKX user com thing but it still didn't work and i have no warnings or errors as for incompatible animations that impossible because i checked compatibility but i still deleted funnybiz pack and i now have only billy's pack and the animations that come with mnc and sexlab so 8.5k animations which is still with in OK zone, i then made AC load after my skeleton mode, ANIMAL SOS and MNC also load after skeleton mode and its done through loot, but still nothing i ctd randomly after 5 min usally after a loading screen for example fast travel,and even if don't i eventually crash i could show u my log or load order so how about it?

On 9/4/2019 at 12:58 AM, isthisevenskyrim said:

i did HKX user com thing but it still didn't work and i have no warnings or errors as for incompatible animations that impossible because i checked compatibility but i still deleted funnybiz pack and i now have only billy's pack and the animations that come with mnc and sexlab so 8.5k animations which is still with in OK zone, i then made AC load after my skeleton mode, ANIMAL SOS and MNC also load after skeleton mode and its done through loot, but still nothing i ctd randomly after 5 min usally after a loading screen for example fast travel,and even if don't i eventually crash i could show u my log or load order so how about it?

A papyrus log might help, just to see what is happening. But it should be noted the logs have no direct info on what causes CTD they can only show what the scripts were doing at the time.

The one thing that Aroused Creatures is doing that other mod are not is starting SexLab animations with creatures without user input, which means they can happen at any time where there are NPCs and creatures. If there is an issue with the SexLab installation or mods related to creature animation then AC will exacerbate that problem.

10 hours ago, C0COONA said:

ive been trying to use this mod but ive been noticing an issue where no animals will actually trigger in the mod and the allowed creatures list in the MCM is completely empty with no clickable options..any ideas on how i can fix this? 

SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings -> Allow Creature Animation.

So I am at wits end of lurking and reading through tons of posts trying to figure out why I am having errors. At this point its about my stubborn programming side than anything on trying to get this to work haha.

Issue: (Insert beast NPC here) is not interested in you.

I've tried everything I could find.

Here is the papyrus log:

[09/10/2019 - 10:28:46PM] SEXLAB - GetByRaceTags(ActorCount=2, RaceRef=[Race <DogRace (000131EE)>], Tags=MC, TagsSuppressed=, RequireAll=TRUE)
[09/10/2019 - 10:28:46PM] SEXLAB - AnimCache: MISS -- 2:MC::TRUE:Canines|Dogs
[09/10/2019 - 10:28:47PM] [slac] Dog (male) Prisoner(no male anim) - 1.274994secs
[09/10/2019 - 10:28:47PM] [slac] The Dog is not interested in mating with you

Here is the Load order.

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
  6  6     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     ApachiiHair.esm
 10  a     OSA.esm
 11  b     Campfire.esm
 12  c     FlowerGirls SE.esm
 13  d     RaceCompatibility.esm
 14  e     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 15  f     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 16 10     CreatureFramework.esm
 17 11     LykaiosRace.esm
 18 12     Immersive Wenches.esp
 19 13     FNIS.esp
 20 14     Frostfall.esp
 21 15     Cutting Room Floor.esp
 22 16     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 23 17     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 24 18     SkyUI_SE.esp
 25 19     TrueStormsSE.esp
 26 1a     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 27 1b     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 28 1c     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
 29 1d     RaceMenu.esp
 30 1e     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 31 1f     3PCOFull.esp
 32 20     Enhanced Solitude SSE.esp
 33 21     Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
 34 22     RomanceOfNPCs.esp
 35 23     Amaterasu - The Great Spirit.esp
 36 24     MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
 37 25     Campsite.esp
 38 26     Run For Your Lives.esp
 39 27     Inigo.esp
 40 28     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 41 29     SLPrivacy.esp
 42 2a     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 43 2b     Immersive Weapons.esp
 44 2c     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 45 2d     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 46 2e     SOS - Shop.esp
 47 2f     SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
 48 30     EeveeFox.esp
 49 31     LoversComfort.esp
 50 32     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
 51 33     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 52 34     BloodmoonRising.esp
 53 35     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 54 36     DeadlyDragons.esp
 55 37     HornyCreatures.esp
 56 38     FEMALE.esp
 57 39     Moonlight Tales Special Edition.esp
 58 3a     Expressive Werewolves.esp
 59 3b     EBT - IC PATCH.esp
 60 3c     IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
254 FE   0 Immersive Dragon Sounds.esp
 61 3d     ImprovedCombatMusic.esp
 62 3e     ScopedBows.esp
 63 3f     LrsamwaysExpandedSkyrimWeaponry.esp
 64 40     IW-LL-Patch-For-SSESW.esp
 65 41     KillCam Invulnerability.esp
 66 42     LABikiniSSE.esp
 67 43     MeekoReborn.esp
 68 44     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
 69 45     Proper Aiming.esp
 70 46     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x10.esp
 71 47     ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
 72 48     SGEyebrows.esp
 73 49     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 74 4a     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 75 4b     XPMSE.esp
 76 4c     UltimateCombat.esp
 77 4d     DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.esp
 78 4e     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 79 4f     UIExtensions.esp
 80 50     AddItemMenuSE.esp
 81 51     Dr_Bandolier.esp
 82 52     RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Unsorted.esp
 83 53     Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
254 FE   1 Campsite Extended.esp
 84 54     Campfire spooning-x64.esp
 85 55     AlterationWards.esp
 86 56     BDHoodieFemale.esp
 87 57     BDHoodieSchlong.esp
 88 58     BDLoincloth.esp
 89 59     MMGSchlong.esp
 90 5a     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 91 5b     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 92 5c     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 93 5d     Animal_SOS.esp
254 FE   2 Qw_BarenziahQuestMarkers_USSEP Patch.esp
254 FE   3 Qw_BookCoversSkyrim_USSEP Patch.esp
 94 5e     LykaiosRaceSOS.esp
 95 5f     Mighty Beasts - Werewolf.esp
 96 60     NoOverpenetration.esp
 97 61     SexLabMatchMaker.esp
 98 62     SLAnimLoader.esp
 99 63     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
100 64     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
101 65     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
102 66     Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
103 67     RDO - CRF + USSEP Patch.esp
           RDO - USSEP Patch.esp

Any assistance would be apperciated.

7 hours ago, Xochi_R said:

[09/10/2019 - 10:28:47PM] [slac] Dog (male) Prisoner(no male anim) - 1.274994secs

In order for male PC / NPCs to engage male creatures you will either need to install suitable female creature animations or set the Allow Male Receiver option in Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings.

4 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

In order for male PC / NPCs to engage male creatures you will either need to install suitable female creature animations or set the Allow Male Receiver option in Aroused Creatures MCM -> PC/NPC Settings.

This should of added male animations last I knew? I did try checking that and low and behold it did indeed work. I thank you for helping me from going insane. Now I just gotta figure this out I guess.

3 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Animation selection for male NPCs in AC needs work. For now support will be hot-or-miss.

Thanks for the help. I got everything working great and then 30 minutes later I am now fighting the instant CTD issue. Already Wyrebash checked, LOOT and MO2 order sort. Seems Skyrim SE will forever hate me.

3 hours ago, Xochi_R said:

Thanks for the help. I got everything working great and then 30 minutes later I am now fighting the instant CTD issue. Already Wyrebash checked, LOOT and MO2 order sort. Seems Skyrim SE will forever hate me.

Install SSE Engine Fixes and make sure the masters are cleaned.

Usual culprits are LE mods, meshes and skeletons, outdated or incompatible SKSE plugins, too many added animations, audio mods, Skyrim or MO2-Portable installed under Program Files, or third-party anti-virus software.

Beyond that the only choice is to start disabling mods until the one causing the issues is found.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Install SSE Engine Fixes and make sure the masters are cleaned.

Usual culprits are LE mods, meshes and skeletons, outdated or incompatible SKSE plugins, too many added animations, audio mods, Skyrim or MO2-Portable installed under Program Files, or third-party anti-virus software.

Beyond that the only choice is to start disabling mods until the one causing the issues is found.

Thanks I will try that! I been trying all day to localize what could cause the CTD with no luck.

If I can fix that then the only thing left is for some reason I have two werewolf models show up over my PC. So I end up with 4 ears and I know thats gotta cause issues.

can anyone here help me with an issue where i cant turn on or off the "allowed creatures" the mod that is conflicting with it is probably sexlab adventures. I turned off the animations to every creature i don't want to initiate any sexual action but they still try to initiate it, so animals are all running around consistently and trying to activate the animations what are disabled. cant the aroused creatures just force the rules upon sexlabs adventures?

So after some severe set backs and frustration I think I have localized it to this specific mod that is causing the instant CTD of no return. I reinstalled SSE, cut down the mods and installed everything again, to instantly have CTD issues. Back tracking slowly I have gotten it down to a single CTD in 3+ hours after disabling HCoS.

Any ideas on why this would be the one to cause issues?

Here is the current listing of mods after the reinstall and reordering of everything:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     SexLabAroused.esm
  9  9     CreatureFramework.esm
 10  a     Campfire.esm
 11  b     RaceCompatibility.esm
 12  c     LykaiosRace.esm
 13  d     BadDogSchlongCore.esm
 14  e     Immersive Wenches.esp
 15  f     SkyUI_SE.esp
 16 10     Book Covers Skyrim.esp
 17 11     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 18 12     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
 19 13     dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
 20 14     dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp
 21 15     dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp
           dD-Medium Script Range.esp
 22 16     Vivid WeathersSE.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
 25 19     MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp
 26 1a     Run For Your Lives.esp
 27 1b     Inigo.esp
 28 1c     Immersive Patrols II.esp
 29 1d     Frostfall.esp
 30 1e     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 31 1f     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 32 20     SOS - Shop.esp
 33 21     SexLab_RelationshipDialougeSystem_v1.1_.esp
 34 22     FNISspells.esp
 35 23     RaceMenu.esp
 36 24     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 37 25     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 38 26     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 39 27     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 40 28     XPMSE.esp
 41 29     CBBE.esp
 42 2a     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 43 2b     SLAnimLoader.esp
 44 2c     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
 45 2d     RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
 46 2e     NoOverpenetration.esp
 47 2f     DigitigradeKhajiit+ArgonianRaptor.esp
 48 30     AlterationWards.esp
 49 31     Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
254 FE   0 Apocalypse - Balance Patch.esp
 50 32     Dr_Bandolier.esp
 51 33     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 52 34     High Level Enemies - SIC SE Edition.esp
 53 35     SmartNoMoreStupidDog.esp
 54 36     EBT - IC PATCH.esp
 55 37     RichMerchantsSkyrim_x2.esp
 56 38     RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Sorted.esp
 57 39     ScopedBows.esp
 58 3a     ScopedBows_ArrowTweaks.esp
 59 3b     ScopedBows_EagleEyeTweak.esp
 60 3c     THMeeko.esp
 61 3d     Unique Uniques.esp
 62 3e     UnreadBooksGlow.esp
 63 3f     Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
 64 40     UltimateCombat.esp
 65 41     LykaiosRaceSOS.esp
 66 42     Vivid Weathers SE - Classic.esp
 67 43     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 68 44     Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
 69 45     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 70 46     Immersive Wenches -Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul Patch-.esp
 71 47     IcePenguinWorldMapPaper.esp
 72 48     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 73 49     BDIC.esp
 74 4a     Animal_SOS.esp
 75 4b     HornyCreatures.esp
 76 4c     WayOfTheMonk.esp

6 hours ago, HappyBob said:

cant the aroused creatures just force the rules upon sexlabs adventures?

Unfortunately not. The settings in AC apply to animations started by AC exclusively. The author of SexLab Adventures will need to implement a similar features for their mod.

It might be worth checking if handling of creatures can be disabled in SexLab Adventures to allow AC to do it instead.