Vor 11 Stunden sagte Sailing Rebel:

Frühere Versionen von Aroused Creatures aus dem Jahr 2018 (v04.0 Beta 06) sind im zweiten Beitrag dieses Threads verfügbar . Allerdings ist die Weiterverbreitung unter der enthaltenen GPLv3 erlaubt.

Auch hier ist Aroused Creatures nicht versionabhängig. Sie sollten die neueste Version (v04.13) verwenden, auch wenn Sie noch SkyrimSE.exe 1.6.640 oder sogar 1.5.97 verwenden.

I tried using the latest version (v04.13) but it doesn't work for me like no plan

4 hours ago, OncleTom199 said:

I tried using the latest version (v04.13) but it doesn't work for me like no plan

There were a lot of changes in the configuration options between 04.09 and 04.13. Some of these may now be preventing engagements that were previously allowed.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page for indications of potential issues and codes for failed engagements. Highlight an option to see an explanation and possible solution at the bottom of the interface.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2024 at 2:24 PM, PinyaRei said:

Allow me to contribute a couple of pennies to the discussion as well.

I tried to upgrade to SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.13 and got a loop stack that would not allow SexLab to initialize. It took me a week to realize that this particular mod was the problem. After rolling back to v04.12 the problem was eliminated, but another one appeared.
When starting a new game and registering animations in SLAL, we get 57 creature races. After saving and loading, we get 24. I don't know why the races are deleted after loading the save, however I am attaching the papyrus log. Could you please advise me what could be the problem.

P.S. The problem occurs on versions of the game 1.6.640 and 1.6.1170. I am trying to transfer the modpack to the new version.

P.P.S. My bad, past papyrus log didn't include debug info from [slac]. I started a new game and repeated the whole process, deleted the unnecessary information from the log to leave only what was needed.

I noticed the lines
[05/10/2024 - 06:48:44PM] [slac] Race disallowed out of 57: PC Female 0 PC Male:0 NPC Female:0 NPC Female:0 NPC Male:0

Which indicates that there are 57 races, However, after booting and slac maintenance cycle the line has a different value

[05/10/2024 - 06:49:33PM] [slac] Race disallowed out of 24: PC Female 0 PC Male:0 NPC Female:0 NPC Male:0 NPC Male:0

P.P.P.S
The problem is not observed on the EN version. My bad, I guess the problem is on my side.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshots2.PNG3.PNG1.PNG

Papyrus.0.log fresh.log 25.9 kB · 1 download

Can confirm. ver 0.4.13 is causing blank mcm for SexLab 1.66 AE (Skyrim 1.6.40) when starting a new game.
Rolling back to 0.4.12 fixed the blank mcm.

On 5/9/2024 at 11:54 AM, PinyaRei said:

Allow me to contribute a couple of pennies to the discussion as well.

I tried to upgrade to SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.13 and got a loop stack that would not allow SexLab to initialize. It took me a week to realize that this particular mod was the problem. After rolling back to v04.12 the problem was eliminated, but another one appeared.
When starting a new game and registering animations in SLAL, we get 57 creature races. After saving and loading, we get 24. I don't know why the races are deleted after loading the save, however I am attaching the papyrus log. Could you please advise me what could be the problem.

P.S. The problem occurs on versions of the game 1.6.640 and 1.6.1170. I am trying to transfer the modpack to the new version.

P.P.S. My bad, past papyrus log didn't include debug info from [slac]. I started a new game and repeated the whole process, deleted the unnecessary information from the log to leave only what was needed.

I noticed the lines
[05/10/2024 - 06:48:44PM] [slac] Race disallowed out of 57: PC Female 0 PC Male:0 NPC Female:0 NPC Female:0 NPC Male:0

Which indicates that there are 57 races, However, after booting and slac maintenance cycle the line has a different value

[05/10/2024 - 06:49:33PM] [slac] Race disallowed out of 24: PC Female 0 PC Male:0 NPC Female:0 NPC Male:0 NPC Male:0

P.P.P.S
The problem is not observed on the EN version. My bad, I guess the problem is on my side.

Sorry for not checking in on this for so long.

Can you confirm that this issue is resolved for you? You mentioned the "EN version", were you using a translation patch from somewhere?

3 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Can you confirm that this issue is resolved for you? You mentioned the "EN version", were you using a translation patch from somewhere?

I use SKSE 2.0.20, SSE 1.5.97 and MO2 and also found that SexLab Aroused Creatures v4.13 consistently caused SexLab 1.63 not to initialize on a new game.  Reverting back to v4.12 fixes the issue.

1 hour ago, MalicoVuckovic said:

I use SKSE 2.0.20, SSE 1.5.97 and MO2 and also found that SexLab Aroused Creatures v4.13 consistently caused SexLab 1.63 not to initialize on a new game.  Reverting back to v4.12 fixes the issue.

The failure to initialise has been reported on-and-off for quite a while across several versions of SLAC, SL, and SkyrimSE.exe, but I've never been able to reproduce it in the development environment.

The primary symptom is a blank MCM, a secondary symptom will be the absence of any initialisation traces in the papyrus log. The same error has been observed with other unrelated mods, according to Reddit. The advice there is to change the load order position of the mod plugin. Since I can't reproduce this, that solution is hard to test.

I'm in the process of a fresh install, so I'll be looking for this again.

14 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I fixed that problem and forgot to mention it here. Yes, the problem was translating "Bear" into another language via ESP-ESM Translator. When I got the original .esp file back, the creatures appear in the list even after loading the save.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.13 runs stable and MCM appears too. I've made about 50+ new games while I continue to work on my modpack, and MCM Recorder finds Aroused Creatures perfectly!

1 hour ago, PinyaRei said:

I fixed that problem and forgot to mention it here. Yes, the problem was translating "Bear" into another language via ESP-ESM Translator. When I got the original .esp file back, the creatures appear in the list even after loading the save.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.13 runs stable and MCM appears too. I've made about 50+ new games while I continue to work on my modpack, and MCM Recorder finds Aroused Creatures perfectly!

Awesome! Glad you got it working. And thanks for the clarification.

hello i need help my creature wont interact through any means depite arousal on both pc and creature being set to 100

i was using ac 4.13 and tried reverting to 4.12 and it didnt change either, i have tried various different aroused mods and the osmel mc slal

but i keep getting my messages saying creatures are not interested

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log

8 hours ago, monstermeat said:

hello i need help my creature wont interact through any means depite arousal on both pc and creature being set to 100

i was using ac 4.13 and tried reverting to 4.12 and it didnt change either, i have tried various different aroused mods and the osmel mc slal

but i keep getting my messages saying creatures are not interested

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page and see if it is indicating any issues with the setup.

From the logs, this looks like an issue with the SexLab installation. Remove anything that overrides the SL files until you know you have a working installation.

There are other scripts spamming the logs:

[05/26/2024 - 01:31:54PM] Error: Can not call EvaluatePackage() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [SAW_Package_Alias (3263BB29)].QF_SAW_Package_Alias_0663BB29.Fragment_0() - "QF_SAW_Package_Alias_0663BB29.psc" Line 299
[...]
[05/26/2024 - 01:32:02PM] Error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
	[alias Dragon2 on quest DCOLimitBreakUltraScenesAlphaOmega (7D0C387F)].DCOCursedGuestListScript.OnUpdate() - "DCOCursedGuestListScript.psc" Line 17

You should identify the source of QF_SAW_Package_Alias_0663BB29.psc and DCOCursedGuestListScript.psc and check if there are any problems with the installations or configurations. Maybe consider removing it.

This was an almost permanent feature in my load order until I realised that the creatures were able to remove NPCs from furniture - eg Display Model etc - and not replace them in situ

Been a while since I last used it, and was thinking of giving it another whirl but before I do, is anyone able to tell me if that is still a thing or:

1 - it's no longer the case? or

2 - there is now an inbuilt mod feature/setting/capability to avoid it doing so?

eg It irritated me no end to leave Nivenor on display in a frame in Riften Marketplace to come back later and find her strutting her stuff around town again, without as much as a 'By your Leave', just because some pooch had not only enticed, but had also actually extracted her off the restraining device, for a quickie

TIA for any help/advice offered

DQW

2 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

This was an almost permanent feature in my load order until I realised that the creatures were able to remove NPCs from furniture - eg Display Model etc - and not replace them in situ

Been a while since I last used it, and was thinking of giving it another whirl but before I do, is anyone able to tell me if that is still a thing or:

1 - it's no longer the case? or

2 - there is now an inbuilt mod feature/setting/capability to avoid it doing so?

eg It irritated me no end to leave Nivenor on display in a frame in Riften Marketplace to come back later and find her strutting her stuff around town again, without as much as a 'By your Leave', just because some pooch had not only enticed, but had also actually extracted her off the restraining device, for a quickie

TIA for any help/advice offered

DQW

Never used Display Model, but I'll see if I can add a compatibility option.

In the meantime, you can target an NPC or creature with N, then go to the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help and toggle the Auto Engage Permission for them.

1 hour ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Never used Display Model, but I'll see if I can add a compatibility option.

In the meantime, you can target an NPC or creature with N, then go to the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help and toggle the Auto Engage Permission for them.

Thanks for the quick reply

I've used your mod for years - I can't count the number of hours I've spent changing animations to 'Aggressive' 😏  - and I'm fairly familiar with the MCM options. but I may well have missed a trick if it's the case that you can enable/disable autoengagement, NPC by NPC.  Is there a limit to the number you can do that for?

But, whatever, that's still an awful lot of faffing about when making extensive use of mods like PAHE, DOM, HSH and AYGAS etc, where you don't want NPCs to go on uncontrolled dogging expeditions with the 4 legged beasties roaming through Skyrim's towns and villages 

If there is some means of providing a non 'grab you, shag you, dump you and leave you' 😛compatibility with Display Model, and other Furniture type mods, that would really be helpful!

FWIW, i use SE 1.5.97 in conjunction with 'dse-display-model-vbeta7' - the last version that seems to be on GitHub

OTTOTH, as far as furniture type mods go, those that come to mind are:

- those doing their own mechanic thing?

DarkConsole's Display Model

Kimy's Devious Devices Furniture - used by a number of mods

Pamatronic's mods

- those based, I think, on ZAZ/ZAP?

Musje's ITF

Devious Devices Helpers SE v1.04.9, (and it's allied Female/Male Addonsm eg ZAP_Helper_Addon_Extension_2.02b_FEMALE)

BondageFurnitureWorld1.1.4

As I said, thanks again for the reply.  Much appreciated

DQW

1 hour ago, DonQuiWho said:

If there is some means of providing a non 'grab you, shag you, dump you and leave you' 😛compatibility with Display Model, and other Furniture type mods, that would really be helpful!

Not in a position to test Display Model right now, but you could try enabling the Ignore Sitting/Swimming Actors option under Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings > Global Settings. But I'm not sure if this will work with custom furniture.

I'm trying to make a tweak that would make all summoned/resurrected (by spells) creatures start off with a minimum arousal level higher than other creatures - any idea on how I would go about doing this?

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, sphazmonk said:

I'm trying to make a tweak that would make all summoned/resurrected (by spells) creatures start off with a minimum arousal level higher than other creatures - any idea on how I would go about doing this?

Thanks! 

Honestly, I'm not sure.

I've looked at the SL Aroused code, and it's not as simple as applying a random initial value, and instead involves calculations based on exposure and time, even at the very beginning of a new game.

You might look at the options available in some of the various branches of Aroused, but I would not be too hopeful about that.

It's been a long time since I tried Aroused Creatures and I think I didn't keep it because the selection of NPC target only had gender option and a dog kept going after an old lady. Can I now restrict the target NPC to only: follower/potential follower + spouse/potential spouse?

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Not in a position to test Display Model right now, but you could try enabling the Ignore Sitting/Swimming Actors option under Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings > Global Settings. But I'm not sure if this will work with custom furniture.

I'll have a look at that when I get a chance.  Thanks for the suggestion!

DQW

33 minutes ago, 31971207 said:

It's been a long time since I tried Aroused Creatures and I think I didn't keep it because the selection of NPC target only had gender option and a dog kept going after an old lady. Can I now restrict the target NPC to only: follower/potential follower + spouse/potential spouse?

Thanks!

Auto-engagement can be restricted to followers if required under PC/NPC Auto Settings.

There are no spouse options right now. If you only want specific actors to be auto-engaged, you can register a collar with SLAC under Other Settings, equip each NPC with the same type of collar, then select the Only Collared Victims option.

Alternatively, there are now dialogue options available for both NPCs and creatures to direct them to start engagements (or try to). Options for these are found under Dialogue & Interactions. So you could turn off auto-engagement and just use dialogue when you want something to happen.

Also, there has long been an option to block NPCs flagged as elders from auto-engagement.

44 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Auto-engagement can be restricted to followers if required under PC/NPC Auto Settings.

There are no spouse options right now. If you only want specific actors to be auto-engaged, you can register a collar with SLAC under Other Settings, equip each NPC with the same type of collar, then select the Only Collared Victims option.

Alternatively, there are now dialogue options available for both NPCs and creatures to direct them to start engagements (or try to). Options for these are found under Dialogue & Interactions. So you could turn off auto-engagement and just use dialogue when you want something to happen.

Also, there has long been an option to block NPCs flagged as elders from auto-engagement.

Thank you so much for the reply. Does follower include potential follower or just current follower faction? The reason I am asking is that I only want SLAC to target NPC where I have mods that change their appearances. There are a few that are potential spouses but not a follower such as Ysolda.

1 hour ago, 31971207 said:

Thank you so much for the reply. Does follower include potential follower or just current follower faction? The reason I am asking is that I only want SLAC to target NPC where I have mods that change their appearances. There are a few that are potential spouses but not a follower such as Ysolda.

It's only current followers. A follower faction filter would be somewhat arbitrary, since common follower management mods allow any NPC to be a follower.

I'll have a think about a negative auto-engagement option, i.e. the user would need to specifically permit individual NPCs for them to be automatically engaged. But I have a feeling that will be more complicated than it sounds.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

It's only current followers. A follower faction filter would be somewhat arbitrary, since common follower management mods allow any NPC to be a follower.

I'll have a think about a negative auto-engagement option, i.e. the user would need to specifically permit individual NPCs for them to be automatically engaged. But I have a feeling that will be more complicated than it sounds.

How about adding naked as an auto-engagement option? SL arousal is a function of nearing nudity so it's immersive for naked person to be targeted. It's easy enough to order follower or waifu to strip and there are several mods sending naked NPC all over Skyrim. I don't think there has ever been a working NPC-NPC rape for being naked mod so I guess it's difficult to do?

Edited by 31971207
50 minutes ago, 31971207 said:

How about adding naked as an auto-engagement option? SL arousal is a function of nearing nudity so it's immersive for naked person to be targeted. It's easy enough to order follower or waifu to strip and there are several mods sending naked NPC all over Skyrim. I don't think there has ever been a working NPC-NPC rape for being naked mod so I guess it's difficult to do?

That's already available in the auto settings under Armor & Clothing. If all armor classes for NPCs are disabled, then only naked NPCs can be auto-engaged.

Small idea, maybe more immersive? Have an option to tie the suitor and the crouch/ crawl system togeather. Toggle suitors when crawling instead of auto invite, pc stars crouch/ crawl and the suitor system kicks in to scan for matches because pc is in the most "presentable" postion. Possible other toggle to have this happen only when naked. Id like to see the possiblilty to have more max suitors and to allow current pc horse and dog follower to also be a suitor. I know they are already following but they cant join in on the sex que as a concensual suitor. I like it would make sence to have your animal compaions that spend the most time around you become suitors.

Cheers, thank for your work friend!