1 hour ago, Xochi_R said:

So after some severe set backs and frustration I think I have localized it to this specific mod that is causing the instant CTD of no return. I reinstalled SSE, cut down the mods and installed everything again, to instantly have CTD issues. Back tracking slowly I have gotten it down to a single CTD in 3+ hours after disabling HCoS.

Any ideas on why this would be the one to cause issues?

Make sure you have the latest SE version of HCoS (there were reported SE compatibility issues with earlier versions). Otherwise you'll need to ask in the HCoS SE support thread.

8 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure you have the latest SE version of HCoS (there were reported SE compatibility issues with earlier versions). Otherwise you'll need to ask in the HCoS SE support thread.

I am an idiot in explaining. HCoS is fine haha. I mean to say AC is causing the crash.

39 minutes ago, Xochi_R said:

I am an idiot in explaining. HCoS is fine haha. I mean to say AC is causing the crash.

Unfortunately it won't be possible to fix an issue that can't be reproduced at this end.

As mentioned previously, the thing that AC does more than any other mod is trigger creature SL animation. If you are seeing fewer CTDs without AC then this may be due to there being fewer creature animations running. This suggests that the issue is with the SL installation, or with creature meshes or animations that are used in these animations.

You can try running AC with the mod disabled in the MCM - if there are fewer CTDs then it is likely an issue with SL/meshes/anims. Or without AC you could try using MatchMaker to trigger creature animations regularly and see if these lead to similar stability issues. Also check FNIS to be sure that all of your HKX files are SE compatible and that you are not running with an unstable animation load.

23 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Unfortunately it won't be possible to fix an issue that can't be reproduced at this end.

As mentioned previously, the thing that AC does more than any other mod is trigger creature SL animation. If you are seeing fewer CTDs without AC then this may be due to there being fewer creature animations running. This suggests that the issue is with the SL installation, or with creature meshes or animations that are used in these animations.

You can try running AC with the mod disabled in the MCM - if there are fewer CTDs then it is likely an issue with SL/meshes/anims. Or without AC you could try using MatchMaker to trigger creature animations regularly and see if these lead to similar stability issues. Also check FNIS to be sure that all of your HKX files are SE compatible and that you are not running with an unstable animation load.

So it took all day but I finally found a constant crash every single time. The Underforge. Its MNC thats causing the crash. I can't test AC is it relies on MNC, and its obviously something to do with werewolves. I am gonna spend some time playing with MNC and seeing why this might be occuring, then you know for sure (which you probably already do) that AC isnt the issue.

EDIT: It was MNC being loaded before XMSPE... I am an idiot. Thank you so much sailing for the support you've given, it is greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

So I have Defeat installed along with Aroused Creatures and I'm trying to disable some of the creature animations, but even though I disabled them in MCM in the Aggressive Animation Toggles menu, the animations are still playing.

I also tried resetting my Sexlab Framework's registry and my SLAL registry (though that's probably not related at all) but still had the same problems.

What exactly do the Aggressive Animation Toggles apply to? Is Defeat just ignoring the toggles and solely using its own tags to select animations?

14 hours ago, FourArmBoi7 said:

So I have Defeat installed along with Aroused Creatures and I'm trying to disable some of the creature animations, but even though I disabled them in MCM in the Aggressive Animation Toggles menu, the animations are still playing.

I also tried resetting my Sexlab Framework's registry and my SLAL registry (though that's probably not related at all) but still had the same problems.

What exactly do the Aggressive Animation Toggles apply to? Is Defeat just ignoring the toggles and solely using its own tags to select animations?

The Aggressive Animation Toggles (as the name suggests) simply determines if the animations are treated as aggressive or not, and so if they should be used in consensual or non-consensual scenes. All of the animations that appear in that list are enabled regardless of the toggle setting, the toggle just determines in what circumstances they will be used.

To disabled an animation completely you'll need to disable it in the SexLab > Animation Toggles, or in the SLAL MCM. If you are trying to disable a particular creature race from animating (such as chickens) then use the Aroused Creatures > Allowed Creatures options.

I am having an issue where interacting with animals is impossible. Trying to invite results in the following: "[ANIMAL NAME] is not interested in mating with you.". This happens 100% of the time regardless of the npc's arousal threshold for interaction compared to their actual arousal. I investigated further, and I found that the Aggressive Animation Toggles pane is empty. The top text states the following: "SexLab Registry Error". This baffles me as I have SexLab installed and it shows as the following in my MCM: "SexLab V1.63 dev beta 7". I would click on install in the management page with no response from the game as to whether anything actually installed. I have all of the required and optional libs for Aroused Creatures updated and installed along with Skyrim SE and SKSE for Skyrim SE (including Billyy's and Match Maker). I have rebuild and registered all sexlab animations with ZaZ, and I have built sex animations using FNIS. I fail to understand what I am doing wrong or what would cause a registry error for sex lab in the Aggressive Animation Toggles pane. I would dearly appreciate some help. (I apologize for all of the images, but it shows you my setup). The images provided below show the configuration of a few of the necessary mods needed for Aroused Creatures, as well as the listed mods installed and what happens when I try to interact with a creature.

aggro.PNG

empty.PNG

lowThresh.PNG

modL1.PNG

modL2.PNG

modL3.PNG

notInterested.PNG

rebuild.PNG

sexLabInstall.PNG

regError.PNG

7 hours ago, zeex14 said:

I am having an issue where interacting with animals is impossible. Trying to invite results in the following: "[ANIMAL NAME] is not interested in mating with you.". This happens 100% of the time regardless of the npc's arousal threshold for interaction compared to their actual arousal. I investigated further, and I found that the Aggressive Animation Toggles pane is empty. The top text states the following: "SexLab Registry Error". This baffles me as I have SexLab installed and it shows as the following in my MCM: "SexLab V1.63 dev beta 7". I would click on install in the management page with no response from the game as to whether anything actually installed. I have all of the required and optional libs for Aroused Creatures updated and installed along with Skyrim SE and SKSE for Skyrim SE (including Billyy's and Match Maker). I have rebuild and registered all sexlab animations with ZaZ, and I have built sex animations using FNIS. I fail to understand what I am doing wrong or what would cause a registry error for sex lab in the Aggressive Animation Toggles pane. I would dearly appreciate some help. (I apologize for all of the images, but it shows you my setup). The images provided below show the configuration of a few of the necessary mods needed for Aroused Creatures, as well as the listed mods installed and what happens when I try to interact with a creature.

SexLab has not been installed correctly.

After clicking on the Install option in the SexLab MCM leave the menus and wait. There should be notifications in the top left indicating when the installation process is complete - this can take a minute but you can open the console occasionally to see progress (do not leave the console open). Once this is complete there will be far more options in the SexLab MCM including the option to allow creature animations which is required.

If the SexLab install option is not doing anything then post a papyrus log on the SexLab SE Beta support thread with an explanation of the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

First: thank you VERY much for this mod. I already have a lot of fun with the things that are working!

But i still have the problem that i can not have sex with e.g. a dear. If i invite a dear it always give a "... not interested...".

Even my horse says when i invite "... not interested..." but than starts raping me ? (the animations are perfect).

I did all the MCM setting, i re-registered the creatures framework. i installed "the animation loader SSE".

... still i can NOT invide wild animals.

I am running a female with a horsecock futa.

Do anybody has an idea for me?

3 hours ago, Surverx said:

First: thank you VERY much for this mod. I already have a lot of fun with the things that are working!

But i still have the problem that i can not have sex with e.g. a dear. If i invite a dear it always give a "... not interested...".

Even my horse says when i invite "... not interested..." but than starts raping me ? (the animations are perfect).

I did all the MCM setting, i re-registered the creatures framework. i installed "the animation loader SSE".

... still i can NOT invide wild animals.

I am running a female with a horsecock futa.

Do anybody has an idea for me?

Difficult to say without more information.

Possible issues might be that the creatures are hostile or that the arousal threshold was not met until their arousal value was updated (SexLab Aroused updates once every two minutes by default). If they are hostile then use One With Nature SE to make them non-hostile or use Defeat SE for sex during combat.

If you are still having issues enable Papyrus logging in the Skyrim.ini, enable the Debug option under Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings, try to reproduce the issue, then post the last papyrus log here.

Just uploaded the latest version of SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC1 (Beta 11) (32034). This is a Release Candidate as, after three years, the To-Do list for v4 has been cleared.

Due to the addition of dialogue options, the struggle system and the invite animation the requirements for Aroused Creatures have expanded:

Requirements

• SexLab Framework SE Beta 7 or better
  • SexLab Aroused Redux SE - Provides arousal tracking for actors.
  • Creature Framework SE - Adds ability functions for creatures to become visibly aroused.
  • More Nasty Critters SE - Adds suitable sexual creature models.
  • Fore's New Idles in Skyrim SE (FNIS SE) - Run Generate FNIS for Users and deal with any warnings or errors (they are all important!).
  • Fuz Ro D'oh SE - Needed to make silent dialogue readable.

Be aware that a lot of the underlying code has changed and this may cause issues with upgrading. In tests this was nothing more than initial errors and warnings in the Papyrus log and stability will not be affected. However the saves in which this was tested were less than five hours old. Longer games may be more sensitive to changes. If you experience initial errors such as save corruption or instability try making a clean save, and/or loading from the escape menu. Beyond this it may be necessary to start a new game.

Be warned that upgrading to RC1 is very likely a one-way trip and you may not be able to roll back on a later save even after cleaning. So make a named save via the console if you have any concerns (eg. save "My Last Good Save Game").

Before reporting any bugs please use the new MCM Help page to see if there are obvious solutions. If you are still experiencing problems then enable Papyrus logging in the Skyrim.ini and enable the Debug option in Aroused Creatures MCM -> General Settings.

Without further ado, here is the last nine month's work...

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 Beta 11 (RC1) (32034) (2019-10-28)

• Added: Follower dialogue commands to engage player's horse or a creature chosen with the target selection key (default N)

• Added: Creature follower dialogue commands to engage the creature or instruct it to approach an NPC chosen with the target selection key (default: N)

• Added: Invite animation. This is activated for the PC when using the direct invitation hotkey and for NPCs when pursuit is active or when using dialogue option.

• Added: Remote target selection (default N) will select the actor under the reticle regardless of distance. Note that this does not update SexLab, Aroused, Zaz selections or other mods that use the same target key by default.

• Added: Option to allow creatures to queue for an engaged PC/NPC and take turns with them. There is also the option to allow queued creatures to leave a queue and pursue other victims.

• Added: Configurable options for an aroused horse to buck the player off while outside combat, either upon mounting and/or while riding.

• Added: Experimental stamina-based struggle feature allowing the PC a chance to escape non-consensual engagements. This requires Defeat to be installed (though it can be left disabled) to make use of the meter widget. Without Defeat struggle will still work but with no visible feedback before success or failure.

• Added: Help MCM page showing possible issues with the installation and codes and explanations for recently failed engagements. For performance reasons the failure codes are only available after enabling the debug option.

• Added: Recently used animations on first page of Aggressive Animation Toggles.

• Added: Tags display in the MCM option info panel for Aggressive Animation Toggles lists.

• Added: Option to reset Aggressive animations to default.

• Added: Option to add the Aggressive tag to all animations with the Rough tag.

• Added: A 5-slot Settings Profile save/load feature allowing Aroused Creatures configurations to be recorded and transferred between saves. Collar settings are not currently recorded.

• Added: Option to clear all SLAC-registered collars. This will work even if they are not currently available for selection on either the player or an NPC

• Added: Explicit GPL/CC licensing in the mod files.

• Changed: When selecting an actor with N the notification is now color-coded to show their validity (green for valid, red for invalid). This does not actually test arousal levels so a valid actor can still fail on arousal. Any failure result will be shown in the Help page if debugging is active. The debug option will also show more info in the notification.

• Changed: Directly inviting a creature now ignores the crouch and weapons settings.

• Changed: Direct invitation options including hotkey assignment can now be found in the Dialogue & Interractions page of the Aroused Creatures MCM.

• Changed: Cloak and SL scanning method options removed from the MCM: only quest alias scanning is used now.

• Changed: Order of pages and options in the MCM. This includes moving some existing options to the new Dialogue & Interactions page. Further changes may be made.

• Changed: The direct invitation and dialogue options should now bypass the MM/FF restrictions in General Settings and also the Victim Gender restrictions in PC/NPC Settings. This is so that automated engagements can be restricted while still allowing the player to trigger non-female and homosexual engagements at their discretion.

• Changed: The General Settings > PC/NPC Preference option No Preference now uses proximity rather than a 50% chance of the PC being tested first or last.

• Changed: Monitoring scripts attached via magic effect are now only applied when General Settings -> On Hit Interrupt is enabled. The script no longer uses RegsiterForSingleUpdate and instead checks the actor condition on effect finish and reapplies it if necessary. This should greatly reduce an already very minor script load for most users.

• Changed: The debug option is no longer reset automatically when loading a save. A warning will be displayed on the Help page in the MCM if it is left active.

• Fixed: Some complex MCM options "leaking" (causing one option to activate another).

• Fixed: Ignore Sleeping/Sitting/Swimming actors option not functioning (the option was treated as being enabled regardless of visible setting).

• Fixed: Mod events not properly updated on game load.

• Fixed: Disallowed creature race key list checked unnecessarily on startup.

• Fixed: NPC pursuit escape radius MCM option not functioning (wrong GlobalVariable used in conditions).

• Fixed: Aggressive tag defaults applied during game load maintenance causing slow start-up.

• Fixed: Automated engagements triggering during game load maintenance resulting in delayed animations.

• Fixed: Engagements starting even when actors are unloaded during cell change. This does not fix the issue caused by SL animations running on unloaded actors causing them to become stuck in SL pose. Manually cleaning the actor (Aroused Creatures MCM -> Other Settings -> Clean Actor) may unstick them. Quicksave and reload also works.

• Fixed: Active Actor and Active Creature monitoring spells not properly removed from actors after animation.

• Issue: The remote target spell casts in the direction that the PC is facing which means that using it in third-person might be awkward.

• Issue: The dialogue options are currently "female first" with male alternates added afterwards. Trans options are not currently supported at all due to the complexity of the task. The results for anything other than female PC/NPC with male creatures will vary in appropriateness.

• Issue: The struggle option is seriously affected by low FPS which may lead to losing the struggle unexpectedly or the struggle keys becoming unresponsive. Unfortunately papyrus is not well suited for quick time events.

• Issue: Detection of enemy creatures continues to be very unreliable meaning that AC may occasionally try to have enemy creatures engage the PC or ally NPCs. Keeping the Creature Arousal Threshold at 60 or higher will mean less chance of accidental enemy engagement in hostile environments such as dungeons (this is usually above the initial arousal applied by SL Aroused Redux). NPCs with weapons drawn will now always be ignored. Once a creature has detected the PC or allies they will be successfully tagged as enemies by AC.

9 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

This new version insta ctd as soon as the game loads. Without the mod game works. Older version works. 

17 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Be aware that a lot of the underlying code has changed and this may cause issues with upgrading. In tests this was nothing more than initial errors and warnings in the Papyrus log and stability will not be affected. However the saves in which this was tested were less than five hours old. Longer games may be more sensitive to changes. If you experience initial errors such as save corruption or instability try making a clean save, and/or loading from the escape menu. Beyond this it may be necessary to start a new game.

Edit, just in case:

17 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Be warned that upgrading to RC1 is very likely a one-way trip and you may not be able to roll back on a later save even after cleaning. So make a named save via the console if you have any concerns (eg. save "My Last Good Save Game").

Quick script patch mainly addressing an issue with a missing slider on the Dialogue & Interactions MCM page for horse refusal. There are also a few very minor tweaks to notification syntax.

This is a patch only, the mod from the download page is still required.

This patch should be allowed to override the files in the mod.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC1 (Beta 11) - MCM Patch 2019-10-28.7z

13 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Edit, just in case:

On 10/28/2019 at 1:41 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Be aware that a lot of the underlying code has changed and this may cause issues with upgrading. In tests this was nothing more than initial errors and warnings in the Papyrus log and stability will not be affected. However the saves in which this was tested were less than five hours old. Longer games may be more sensitive to changes. If you experience initial errors such as save corruption or instability try making a clean save, and/or loading from the escape menu. Beyond this it may be necessary to start a new game.

I did not have the old version installed, it is a clean save. I tried both versions on a clean save.

4 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

I did not have the old version installed, it is a clean save. I tried both versions on a clean save.

Which version of SexLab are you using?

Are you able to start an entirely new game with RC1 enabled?

Would you be able to post a papyrus log for a CTD game? Might show some indicative stack dumps as I'm not sure what else other than scripting could be contributing to this.

@Sailing Rebel Thank you soo much for your great support that you give us here!

Regarding my issue that i can not have sex with elchs and dears... (it works with horse, spider, giants...)

I have the feeling that i have not the right animation for sex with elchs and dears ("no animation for dears...").

Do you know in which mod the standard animations with dears and elchs are included (maybe i made a mistace installing them)?

Here is the Papyrus log, maybe that is helpful?

NoAnimation.txt

Oh, i found my error! I had to disable "align to creature gender" in the Sexlab MCM:

Fixed.jpg.7b9b596b5b24f64cbaa3e9e5dc8da601.jpg

18 hours ago, Surverx said:

Oh, i found my error! I had to disable "align to creature gender" in the Sexlab MCM:

Ah, I should have asked about that.

The latest version will help identify issues like this on the new Help MCM page.

15 hours ago, Surverx said:

BTW... i updated to the new big mod version and my running save game with no single error and no single warning!

You guys did a great job ?

That's a relief. Thanks for letting me know. ?

HI. I have one question: If i install your SLAL animations (horse animations...) or Billys animations my character does not move any longer, it stays in a "standard position".

I run FINS, and i register all animations with the animation loader...

Is that a known issue? What do i have to do?

4 hours ago, Surverx said:

HI. I have one question: If i install your SLAL animations (horse animations...) or Billys animations my character does not move any longer, it stays in a "standard position".

I run FINS, and i register all animations with the animation loader...

Is that a known issue? What do i have to do?

Make sure that all installed animations mods are for the SE version of Skyrim.

Run Generate FNIS for Users with the HKX Compatibility patch enabled and deal with any warnings and errors (they are all important!).

If there is still an issue go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups. Check the SexLab configuration afterwards.

ETA: Also ensure that the FNIS Creature Pack is installed, this can be found on the FNIS download page.

On 10/29/2019 at 11:35 PM, Sailing Rebel said:
On 10/29/2019 at 10:34 PM, Surverx said:

BTW... i updated to the new big mod version and my running save game with no single error and no single warning!

You guys did a great job ?

That's a relief. Thanks for letting me know. ?

yeah I can also confirm that this does not break saves so good job

Tho I must ask, is the ass wiggling animation new with this? Ive never seen it occur before but now it seems to whenever I get the "x senses your arousal" ( its a neat touch in its own way, tho it doesnt fit if one has the struggle thing going heh)

3 hours ago, Cactaicacti said:

yeah I can also confirm that this does not break saves so good job

Tho I must ask, is the ass wiggling animation new with this? Ive never seen it occur before but now it seems to whenever I get the "x senses your arousal" ( its a neat touch in its own way, tho it doesnt fit if one has the struggle thing going heh)

The invite animation should only play for consensual engagements and the struggle QTE should only be available for non-consensual engagements. If you are seeing them together I might have to look at that.

On 10/31/2019 at 1:24 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure that all installed animations mods are for the SE version of Skyrim.

Run Generate FNIS for Users with the HKX Compatibility patch enabled and deal with any warnings and errors (they are all important!).

If there is still an issue go to SexLab MCM -> Rebuild & Clean, click on Clean System and follow the instructions in the pop-ups. Check the SexLab configuration afterwards.

ETA: Also ensure that the FNIS Creature Pack is installed, this can be found on the FNIS download page.

Again very helpfull hints! Yes, these mods just were not SE compatible ? ... and yes you are right: one has just to read the warnings in FNIS ?

Thanks.