Since installing this new version of AC, I can't seem to talk to my horse to get the dialogues from Convenient Horses. Tried on an existing save and on a new one. Convenient Horses quest starts normally, but then I just can't talk to the horse. I've tried all the allow/disallow creature dialogue options, without luck.

Nevermind. After reinstalling Convenient Horses, I get those dialogue options again if I tick all the creature dialogues, silent creatures and horses to allow them. There's definitely some overlap and mod order apparently matters (I tend to forget that detail...). I apparently no longer have access to the AC chat options on my own horse, though it works on others.

2 hours ago, Deamoa said:

Since installing this new version of AC, I can't seem to talk to my horse to get the dialogues from Convenient Horses. Tried on an existing save and on a new one. Convenient Horses quest starts normally, but then I just can't talk to the horse. I've tried all the allow/disallow creature dialogue options, without luck.

Nevermind. After reinstalling Convenient Horses, I get those dialogue options again if I tick all the creature dialogues, silent creatures and horses to allow them. There's definitely some overlap and mod order apparently matters (I tend to forget that detail...). I apparently no longer have access to the AC chat options on my own horse, though it works on others.

I'll reinstall it and see what's happening there. I suspect that it may be using a similar method to intercept horse activation so the two mods are treading on each others toes.

1 hour ago, PaulGreen said:

I don't see this answered specifically:

Was a method to get mods like this able to select  creature X creature animations worked out?  In other words, does this (or other) mods allow automatic use of animations like the HCoS wildlife animations?

There are no current plans to enable creature-on-creature functionality for v4 as I'm not willing to extend the feature list until what we have now is functional, stable and released as a full version. But for a future version there are plans to look at plans... if you get my drift.

There is a third-party patch for the last LE build of Aroused Creatures that enables C-on-C. It may be possible to convert it to SE but I won't be able to provide support for that. Rolling back to that build from an SE version in a save is not recommended.

Love the current version, well done. I did notice that creatures will not follow the PC. No crashes, it just sits there until I get too far away, then I get a 'creature has lost interest' notification. Not a big deal, although it would be nice to have a little privacy when getting freaky.?

54 minutes ago, Unfrog12 said:

Love the current version, well done. I did notice that creatures will not follow the PC. No crashes, it just sits there until I get too far away, then I get a 'creature has lost interest' notification. Not a big deal, although it would be nice to have a little privacy when getting freaky.?

Confirming that bug.

Oh yeah, yeah, that's all kinds of busted.

Thanks for the report.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 1:45 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Which version of SexLab are you using?

Are you able to start an entirely new game with RC1 enabled?

Would you be able to post a papyrus log for a CTD game? Might show some indicative stack dumps as I'm not sure what else other than scripting could be contributing to this.

Ok so tried on new game, as soon as SL kicks in and finishes installing...any saves has been done after that:  CTD on load. If I am removing AC  the game loads. IF I activate it - CTD.

Using SL beta 7 on latest Skyrim SE. SL not being overwritten. All requirements are installed.

Hey, I really like the newest version of the mod so far. It adds so many great things and fixes a lot of stuff from the previous versions. The new dialogue system is something I really, really like as few mods have that for bestie stuff. Will you be expanding on dialogue more by including more lines for the characters and/or followers to say as well as what you can say to them etc.?

Thank you for making this.

9 hours ago, Lord Ariakas said:

as soon as SL kicks in and finishes installing

So Skyrim loads a new game but crashes once SL is finished installing from the MCM?

I'll really need to see a papyrus log to know what's happening there. Instructions for enabling papyrus logging and locating the log file can be found in the old SL Troubleshooting Guide.

3 hours ago, MisutaOtoko said:

Hey, I really like the newest version of the mod so far. It adds so many great things and fixes a lot of stuff from the previous versions. The new dialogue system is something I really, really like as few mods have that for bestie stuff. Will you be expanding on dialogue more by including more lines for the characters and/or followers to say as well as what you can say to them etc.?

Thank you for making this.

I'll certainly be returning to NPC dialogue at some point with expansion and variety in mind.

3 hours ago, loverfaanz said:

I love the Dialogue and the new Invite Key Animation option, been waiting a long time for a mod to have a Manuel Invite option to invite a canine creature similar to Lovers B!tch was on Oblivion.

Thank you for updating this mod and I look forward to the new updates.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Just updated to SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC2 (Beta 12).

If you have the previous AC MCM patch installed (from the comments above) you should remove that as the amendments are included in this version.

The Convenient Horses fix is just for CH usability right now and does not yet allow Aroused Creatures dialogue options with the player's horse. This is due to the way CH enables dialogue with horses by inserting a talker object when the player tries to activate the horse whereas AC uses a force greet package. I'll be looking at ways around this for a future update. You'll still be able to engage your horse using the direct invitation hotkey (Dialogue & Interractions) or by talking to a follower or other NPC and asking them to attend to the animal. There should be no need to select your own horse (default [N]) as it will be automatically available in dialogue if the conditions are met, but if you do need to select your horse specifically at range you may find that the CH-related behaviour causes the horse to flee for a few seconds despite the target spell being painless, non-hostile and cast be an ally.

If you are looking for a lightweight alternative to CH that just provides the base features (summon horse, horses for followers) try Simple Horse SE which was used during AC development. Just keep in mind that removing CH mid-playthrough can be problematic so you may need to keep this change for a new game.

There are some other additions to the compatibility options based on vanilla effects which may help prevent AC interference with combat-based SexLab mods such as Naked Dungeons. These have not been extensively tested - I would appreciate any feedback.

Apologies for the delay in getting this out despite some glaring issues with the dialogue system in the last update. Unfortunately I was sidetracked for a week trying to figure out a bug which turns out to be a problem with later versions of SKSE64 (details in the change log). I've also been trapped in cycles of editing and testing that have become interminable with the complexity and interconnectedness of the mod features. As a result I've just had to call time a let you guys report problems as otherwise it might be another eight or nine months between updates. Don;t be afraid to report issues - even if they turn out to be a problem with your settings or your understanding of the mod that still may be a user experience feature I need to look at.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC2 (Beta 12) (32035) (2019-11-16)

• Added: Combat Cooldown and other compatibility options under Other Settings -> Compatibility, including toggle for Convenient Horses fix (see below) and filtering of actors based on vanilla calm effects.

• Changed: Consenting NPCs approached by creatures sent by the player now stop and wait for their partner instead of continuing with their last package.

• Fixed: Creature dialogue effects for horses interfering with Convenient Horses dialogue. For now this fix just prevents the player mounting instead of talking.

• Fixed: Creature dialogue option for sending a creature to engage an NPC not functioning.

• Fixed: Creature dialogue stalling and becoming unavailable in some circumstances.

• Fixed: NPC not fleeing when pursued by creature sent by the player.

• Fixed: NPCs using dialogue lines from aggressive pursuit in consensual approach.

• Fixed: MCM showing toggle option instead of slider in Dialogue & Interaction -> Player's Horse -> Horse Refusal Threshold

• Fixed: StartCreatureSex() ungraceful error handling when SL cannot provide a thread (installing, updating, thread pool exhausted).

• Fixed: Unable to use remote target spell after looking at an actor. This is due to a bug in SKSE64 2.0.13 and later that prevents the OnCrosshairRefChange event firing on looking away from an object. This fix should not impact behaviour if the bug is fixed in future SKSE versions.

• Fixed: Struggle QTE inappropriately available in some engagements.

• Fixed: some dialogue responses incorrectly identifying horses as belonging to the player.

• Issue: Player will be unable to use Aroused Creatures dialogue options with their own horse if Convenient Horses is installed. This is due to CH using a stand-in talker object for the horse where AC uses a force greet package.

• Issue: Convenient Horses will cause the player's horse to temporarily flee when selected with the Aroused Creatures remote target spell. This can be avoided by standing close enough to the horse to see the activation prompt before using the target key.

• Issue: The NPC invite animation pose may be distorted in some circumstances due to the head tracking IK.

I did a glance through and even checked every combination I could think of to search this topic, so I'm really sorry if the question has already come up but is it possible to use this with LE as well since the other beta version for it has been sort of quiet for a while? Or is this SE only? You've made some pretty awesome changes and I'd love to use it, but alas I use LE the most.

Thanks for your time ?

Edit: my apologies, the end of the description FINALLY loaded and says it's not LE compatible. ? Can I ask if you might update that one or are you moving on completely to SE?

51 minutes ago, Tuvalu said:

Can I ask if you might update that one or are you moving on completely to SE?

There is a vague plan to do a backport of the final v4, but there is no timeline on that. Also the current version now uses functionality that's only available in the SE version of SexLab so that will need a backport first.

17 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

There is a vague plan to do a backport of the final v4, but there is no timeline on that. Also the current version now uses functionality that's only available in the SE version of SexLab so that will need a backport first.

Good to know, thank you so much for your answer! I will just wait patiently then to see if you decide to backport/ if someone can add in SE Sexlab functionality with LE's. You do great work, it's very appreciated.

hello,

On 11/12/2019 at 9:53 AM, Lord Ariakas said:

Ok so tried on new game, as soon as SL kicks in and finishes installing...any saves has been done after that:  CTD on load. If I am removing AC  the game loads. IF I activate it - CTD.

Using SL beta 7 on latest Skyrim SE. SL not being overwritten. All requirements are installed.

same prob for me,

all work very well before the version SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC1 (Beta 11) and 12

here the log:

Crash_2019_11_27_21-30-40.txt Papyrus.0.log

1 hour ago, alain31 said:

hello,

On 11/12/2019 at 8:53 AM, Lord Ariakas said:

same prob for me,

all work very well before the version SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC1 (Beta 11) and 12

Thanks for the report.

First thing is that 90% of that Papyrus log is warnings and errors about missing variables and properties which indicate removed, updated or downgraded script mods. These warnings are not necessarily bad and are expected for updates. They should only last for the first load after the change in the mods. The issue here is that there are a lot of them. If you are updating mods, especially scripted ones, in an existing save I would recommend doing them one at a time while making a couple of saves in between.

Second thing is that while the Papyrus log cannot directly diagnose crashes it does show what Aroused Creatures was doing at the time. It happens that it was doing something that is not strictly necessary - iterating through SL-registered creature races to see if there are any changes that need to be reverted (there won't be as this functionality is currently dormant). As a test this is a replacement for the slac_Utility.pex script with this function call disabled in the spin-up maintenance routine:

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.0 RC2 (Beta 12) - slac_Utility Test Patch 2019-11-27.7z

Use it to override the same script in AC then test this in a new or coc game. If it works then disable both AC and this patch in the right panel of MO2 (or completely uninstall both), load your existing save game, make a new save and then re-enable them both before continuing. This is needed as the game may try to use the previous version of the script stored in the save file initially, even if there is a new version in the Data folder.

1 hour ago, alain31 said:

thanks,that s work great,my save is good now :) it took me the day to understand that come from this mod )=

thanks again for your fast reply.

Fantastic. I can get rid of a bunch of unused procedures now since it's clear they're too unstable to actually do anything with in future.

Thanks for the help in finding that! ?

Hey, I want to thank you for your work on this mod and espically this update. The dialogue for the creature interactions filled missing gap that not much has been done with.

Some ideas if you have plans to keep going with the dialogues .

Some women might be turned on to see you with a creature, and approach you to ask if you find them a creature so they can try.

Some women could be interested in creatures and when you ask them to service them the could be interested as such " See that dog over there, he wants you. Have you ever fucked one before?" Thet could respound with "Ive always wanted to know what dog tastes like" would lead to oral " I wonder if a horse can fit in my ass" leads to anal. The more the npc accpets the request the more open and naugty they get about creatures and gain exra arousal if possible and lead up to starting orgies in chat.

Followers could be caught "looking/ admiring at your stalion mount" and ask if the can use your horse and or dog.

When asking creature if they are interested in you and option that says, "What would like boy?" then show notifcation " Dog sniffs crotch" leads to vaginal "horse nudges your butt" leads to anal ect.

Maybe a faction box for "creature lovers" for npcs who enjoy creatures or discover they do and progress into the faction. They gain creature lust and arousal that rises faster around them.

Just some thoughts, again great work!

On 11/28/2019 at 3:03 PM, skyrim482 said:

Hey, I want to thank you for your work on this mod and espically this update. The dialogue for the creature interactions filled missing gap that not much has been done with.

Some ideas if you have plans to keep going with the dialogues .

Some women might be turned on to see you with a creature, and approach you to ask if you find them a creature so they can try.

Some women could be interested in creatures and when you ask them to service them the could be interested as such " See that dog over there, he wants you. Have you ever fucked one before?" Thet could respound with "Ive always wanted to know what dog tastes like" would lead to oral " I wonder if a horse can fit in my ass" leads to anal. The more the npc accpets the request the more open and naugty they get about creatures and gain exra arousal if possible and lead up to starting orgies in chat.

Followers could be caught "looking/ admiring at your stalion mount" and ask if the can use your horse and or dog.

When asking creature if they are interested in you and option that says, "What would like boy?" then show notifcation " Dog sniffs crotch" leads to vaginal "horse nudges your butt" leads to anal ect.

Maybe a faction box for "creature lovers" for npcs who enjoy creatures or discover they do and progress into the faction. They gain creature lust and arousal that rises faster around them.

Just some thoughts, again great work!

NPC preferences is something that actually tie into a major change in the collar system I'm considering and I do intend to expand on the dialogue options in future. Might be we'll be able to do something like this in future.

6 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

NPC preferences is something that actually tie into a major change in the collar system I'm considering and I do intend to expand on the dialogue options in future. Might be we'll be able to do something like this in future.

That would be a great feature. Thanks for taking the time to read my feedback, and your work is apprecated. I do have a question though, which setting forces you to automaticly go into the invite pose? Its when the creatures sense your arousal and you/ npc goes down.

2 hours ago, skyrim482 said:

That would be a great feature. Thanks for taking the time to read my feedback, and your work is apprecated. I do have a question though, which setting forces you to automaticly go into the invite pose? Its when the creatures sense your arousal and you/ npc goes down.

The invite arousal will play on automated engagements with the PC if it's considered consensual. This will depend on the settings in PC/NPC Settings -> Animation & Consent.

If users are finding the automatic animation annoying I might add an option to disable it there.

10 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

The invite arousal will play on automated engagements with the PC if it's considered consensual. This will depend on the settings in PC/NPC Settings -> Animation & Consent.

If users are finding the automatic animation annoying I might add an option to disable it there.

I like the animation its sexy, however it doest seem as immersive to have the creature chose to initiate it. You can have the same notifaction that a creature senses your arousal and simply follows / stalks you for a bit. You could then choose to invite it on your own accord or ignore it, that way you are in control of the actual invitation. Now if you refuse the creature could knock the charater down and do what it wants anyway but thats all part of the fun. All that said, I did have some frustration when I was trying to finish a quest and the charater kept going down on her own so another configuration option there would be helpful.

1 hour ago, skyrim482 said:

You can have the same notifaction that a creature senses your arousal and simply follows / stalks you for a bit

I kinda like that idea: you might end up with a few different creatures trailing after you to choose from. Really shouldn't be adding new features at the RC stage but that one seems like it might be simple to implement with the current code. I'll have a think about it.

As for being interrupted during your adventure by the unwanted attentions of horny creatures... that's kinda the point of the mod ?. Only way to avoid that completely is to disable the PC under PC/NPC Settings and then just use the Dialogue & Interactions options instead. I might increase the new combat cooldown option under Other Settings -> Compatibility & Fixes to allow up to 10 minutes which might make dungeon crawling with your pet less exhausting.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

I kinda like that idea: you might end up with a few different creatures trailing after you to choose from. Really shouldn't be adding new features at the RC stage but that one seems like it might be simple to implement with the current code. I'll have a think about it.

There could also be a tempary satus effect after you get mated, called "New bitch, Fertile bitch, Wet Mare" that would temparily boost creatures arousal in the area and could intise stalker/ followers to your side.