I was able to resolve, though I don't know what I did. I noticed that my arousal state was stuck at 49 permanently. Reinstalling Sexlab and SexLab Arousal didn't seem to work, so it must have been some other setting. The weird thing was that when I did resolve it I wasn't aware of fixing it because the wolf I was standing next to did not engage. Went a bit down a road and found one that did. Went back to the first one and it engaged.

I believe the problem must have had to do with me needing more sleep and alcohol. Thanks for the help and for the fantastic mod.

2 hours ago, eidtelnvil said:

I was able to resolve, though I don't know what I did. I noticed that my arousal state was stuck at 49 permanently. Reinstalling Sexlab and SexLab Arousal didn't seem to work, so it must have been some other setting. The weird thing was that when I did resolve it I wasn't aware of fixing it because the wolf I was standing next to did not engage. Went a bit down a road and found one that did. Went back to the first one and it engaged.

I believe the problem must have had to do with me needing more sleep and alcohol. Thanks for the help and for the fantastic mod.

By default the update period on Aroused Redux is quite long (2mins I think) which is plenty of time to walk out of range and back. This can be reduced in the SexLab Aroused MCM.

I have a problem and no clue how to fix it, I can't seem to get animals to engage out of their own volition.

I tried reducing the arousal threshold far below arousal level but that didn't work. I've got animations installed and I can invite the creature via hotkey.

Very rarely I get the message "{creature} humps you lustfully" but nothing ever comes from that.

Also I wanted to see the log after enabling debug, but I can't seem to find it. There's nothing in the papyrus log and I don't know where the monitoring area is.

8 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

I have a problem and no clue how to fix it, I can't seem to get animals to engage out of their own volition.

I tried reducing the arousal threshold far below arousal level but that didn't work. I've got animations installed and I can invite the creature via hotkey.

Very rarely I get the message "{creature} humps you lustfully" but nothing ever comes from that.

Also I wanted to see the log after enabling debug, but I can't seem to find it. There's nothing in the papyrus log and I don't know where the monitoring area is.

That message is from a different mod. Not sure which one.

The SexLab Troubleshooting Guide has instructions on enabling and finding the Papyrus log. It should be noted that the Aroused Creature debug option will be automatically disabled when loading a save to avoid performance issues. So it needs to be re-enabled at the start of a session to see any output.

When Aroused Creatures debugging is active the output will also be shown in the in-game console although this can be harder to read there.

Check each option under General Settings and PC/NPC Settings paying particular attention to things like gender, required arousal, crouch, weapons, etc, which can block engagements. Each option has a description which can be viewed at the bottom of the interface when highlighted that describes what the option does.

39 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:

That message is from a different mod. Not sure which one.

The SexLab Troubleshooting Guide has instructions on enabling and finding the Papyrus log. It should be noted that the Aroused Creature debug option will be automatically disabled when loading a save to avoid performance issues. So it needs to be re-enabled at the start of a session to see any output.

When Aroused Creatures debugging is active the output will also be shown in the in-game console although this can be harder to read there.

Check each option under General Settings and PC/NPC Settings paying particular attention to things like gender, required arousal, crouch, weapons, etc, which can block engagements. Each option has a description which can be viewed at the bottom of the interface when highlighted that describes what the option does.

[08/03/2019 - 07:25:21PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 6, got 5. 
stack:
	[Active effect 4 on  (1E01FB7B)].slac_ActiveCreatureScript.OnEffectStart() - "slac_ActiveCreatureScript.psc" Line 26
[08/03/2019 - 07:25:21PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
	[Active effect 4 on  (1E01FB7B)].slac_ActiveCreatureScript.OnEffectStart() - "slac_ActiveCreatureScript.psc" Line 26
[08/03/2019 - 07:25:22PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 6, got 5. 
stack:
	[Active effect 3 on  (0010962A)].slac_ActiveCreatureScript.OnEffectStart() - "slac_ActiveCreatureScript.psc" Line 26
[08/03/2019 - 07:25:22PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
	[Active effect 3 on  (0010962A)].slac_ActiveCreatureScript.OnEffectStart() - "slac_ActiveCreatureScript.psc" Line 26
[08/03/2019 - 07:25:22PM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 6, got 5. 
stack:
	[Active effect 3 on  (001066DF)].slac_ActiveCreatureScript.OnEffectStart() - "slac_ActiveCreatureScript.psc" Line 26
[08/03/2019 - 07:25:22PM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"

That's what I find in the papyrus log, repeating until I quit the game.

7 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

[Active effect 4 on  (1E01FB7B)].slac_ActiveCreatureScript.OnEffectStart() - "slac_ActiveCreatureScript.psc" Line 26

Aroused Creatures will only work with SexLab SE Beta, it will not work with SexLab LIght.

If you are already using SL SE Beta, uninstall Aroused Creatures, make a clean save, then reinstall.

4 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Aroused Creatures will only work with SexLab SE Beta, it will not work with SexLab LIght.

If you are already using SL SE Beta, uninstall Aroused Creatures, make a clean save, then reinstall.

Was already using the beta, I just nuked my mod folder and used MO2 instead of vortex, it works now.

13 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Hi, and thank you for this mod. I am however running into an issue with the animations; the problem m is that the animals, Horse specifically doesn't show a penis but does show testicles :) any suggestions?

This is likely an issue with Creature Framework SE which handles swapping of the aroused models. Make sure you have a compatible version of jContainers installed.

Whenever i try to use this mod when i run fnis i get two warnings that say  1) >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_XPMSE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< and 2) >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< and i do not know how to fix these, my mod list is this:

1)

image.png.a493ca9802c909370a7eb3a8a1d0938e.png

and 2)
image.png.d87562516debf8d64c87c1aa505449c7.png

any help would be appreciated thanks 

27 minutes ago, Spiders_Venom said:

Whenever i try to use this mod when i run fnis i get two warnings that say  1) >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_XPMSE_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< and 2) >>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_MNC_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<< and i do not know how to fix these, my mod list is this:

1)

and 2)

any help would be appreciated thanks 

Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the correct versions of XPMSSE and More Nasty Critters SE mods.

There appear to be manually installed mods in your Data folder including previous versions of XPMSE and MNC. This is a very bad idea as they may be providing loose files that are not being tracked by MO2 and could interfere with the game. All these mods should to be removed and installed via MO2 instead. With a data folder in that condition it may be wise to completely uninstall and reinstall Skyrim SE to be safe. I'm afraid that goes a bit beyond support for Aroused Creatures.

You'll find a beginner's guide to modding Skyrim on r/skyrimmods that will provide instructions for a clean installation, and there are plenty of YouTube tutorials on installing and using mods and modding tools with MO2, including FNIS.

1 minute ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure that you have downloaded and installed the correct versions of XPMSSE and More Nasty Critters SE mods.

There appear to be manually installed mods in your Data folder including previous versions of XPMSE and MNC. This is a very bad idea as they may be providing loose files that are not being tracked by MO2 and could interfere with the game. All these mods should to be removed and installed via MO2 instead. With a data folder in that condition it may be wise to completely uninstall and reinstall Skyrim SE to be safe. I'm afraid that goes a bit beyond support for Aroused Creatures.

You'll find a beginner's guide to modding Skyrim on r/skyrimmods that will provide instructions for a clean installation, and there are plenty of YouTube tutorials on installing and using mods and modding tools with MO2, including FNIS.

okay, thanks for the reply, oh and i was just unsure what to do, i think ill do fine without the guide as im only sort of new to MO2 as i used to use NMM for like 4 years until it broke
thanks for the help and im going to try and get it working now

okay so i deleted all the files in my skyrim and validated it, installing a blank state, added KS hairdos and racemenu, the mods that didnt work before, this mod and the SSE aroused redux linked on this page, i get no warnings in FNIS however when i launch SKSE through MO2 nothing happens, it launches skyrim, then it just closes, not even opening any sort of window and it shows me no error for it

edit:i disabled this mod and it launched, so i am downloading this mod again and trying that

edit 2 :it launched!

New error: whilst playing in game, i have run FNIS twice, my character can move and is animated, but i came across some wolves and they just stand their, as if t-posing, and dont attack?

9 hours ago, Spiders_Venom said:

New error: whilst playing in game, i have run FNIS twice, my character can move and is animated, but i came across some wolves and they just stand their, as if t-posing, and dont attack?

Make sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed from the FNIS downloads page. You'll need to run Generate FNIS for Users again after installation.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure you have FNIS Creature Pack installed from the FNIS downloads page. You'll need to run Generate FNIS for Users again after installation.

ahh  yes, turns out i didnt that works now thanks!
also, sorry to ask this but how do you make it so arousal actually grows over time

2 hours ago, Spiders_Venom said:

ahh  yes, turns out i didnt that works now thanks!
also, sorry to ask this but how do you make it so arousal actually grows over time

Arousal will increase slowly over time with the default settings in SexLab Aroused. You can boost this by either stripping the PC or going into the SexLab Aroused MCM and flagging your current armor so that it is treated as naked. While in there you can also increase the frequency that arousal is updated - by default I think it's once every two minutes.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Arousal will increase slowly over time with the default settings in SexLab Aroused. You can boost this by either stripping the PC or going into the SexLab Aroused MCM and flagging your current armor so that it is treated as naked. While in there you can also increase the frequency that arousal is updated - by default I think it's once every two minutes.

for some reason whenever i toggle my current armour as nude as soon as i change page or exit it unticks it

Edit: and now for some reason no creatures have penis's, the wolves used to but this appears to of changed now (nvm fixed it)

now i just need to find out how to have sex with human NPCS

8 hours ago, Spiders_Venom said:

for some reason whenever i toggle my current armour as nude as soon as i change page or exit it unticks it

Edit: and now for some reason no creatures have penis's, the wolves used to but this appears to of changed now (nvm fixed it)

now i just need to find out how to have sex with human NPCS

I highly advise you start looking this guide over:

It's there for a reason. You really need to stop hijacking this thread and take a good look at everything this guide has to offer, and then make a thread in the troubleshooting forum if you have further issues.

Heya i have a small question, i have the mod installed and the animations work fine and stuff if i invite creatures but when an aroused creatures senses my arousal they dont do anything, no chace or anything. they just sit and after a while a message pops up saying the creature couldn't reach me. any idea how to fix that?

1 hour ago, TheBigRedC*** said:

Heya i have a small question, i have the mod installed and the animations work fine and stuff if i invite creatures but when an aroused creatures senses my arousal they dont do anything, no chace or anything. they just sit and after a while a message pops up saying the creature couldn't reach me. any idea how to fix that?

It sounds like another mod is applying a "do nothing" package to the creature with a very high priority. Right now Aroused Creatures gives pursuit a medium priority in case there is something else more important that actors should be doing, like MQ related stuff. But this is the first time I've heard of anything at all actually overriding pursuit behaviour like this, either vanilla or modded. So what I think I'll do for the next update is bump the pursuit priority all the way up and leave it there.

For now the only thing I can suggest is to look at any mods that affect creature behaviour and consider disabling them to see if that fixes the issue. Unfortunately load order will not affect this.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TopHatFetus said:

Hello, I am having an issue with the mod. Originally things kinda worked ok. Horses and cows would go around laying pipe and all was good. But I noticed dogs refused to go after NPC's or the player. Even when directly invited "The dog does not want to mate with you". After some tinkering I couldn't come up with a solution so I decided to reinstall all sex mods. Now the issue is no animal wants to fuck. No chasing NPCs or PC and invite wont work at all. Same "X does not want to mate". Human sex works just fine. No issues. But animals? Broke. Is there a way anyone knows to go about fixing this? Also to be clear I am using the special edition with special edition mods.

Make sure you have Allow Creature Animation in SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings.

If there is still an issue I would need to see a papyrus log with the Aroused Creatures Debug option active.

10 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Make sure you have Allow Creature Animation in SexLab MCM -> Animation Settings.

If there is still an issue I would need to see a papyrus log with the Aroused Creatures Debug option active.

How would I go about getting the papyrus log? Because creature animations are on