On 6/25/2018 at 5:54 PM, urbanoantigo said:

Yes,

I'm sure you can count on me in the next step and DDLC and what else I can help.

I just sent you in PM version 1.0.1 of the translation, I found a little dirt in my code that messed up the alias of the Righteous Revenge mission, so I corrected it.

Curious, this error did not appear in the ESP / ESM Translator 3.10 I use and neither with the code pasted in a txt file in notpad, I only saw such dirt when I pasted the line inside the PM form to ask how to solve this.

I was almost crazy, because in the original file it works, in the translation with exactly the same nonfunctional alias, and I only found the reason in no way.
it was very lucky that I opened the <> Code option, inside the form and pasted inside the line to send you, then I noticed that there appeared to such dirt ...
I ended up editing the line inside the PM form itself and copied it back to ESP and ...

Tcham, tcham, tcham .... solved.

will understand these mysteries of technology ...

(if applicable, time you can send the ESP of the patch in PM, I accelerated the translation to be released together)

I'll get it to you when it's ready! :)

15 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

First time here commenting on this mod and wont do another play-through without! ... But 

I am having this too and it seemed well, cruel

I have the latest file too so not sure if there was a fix but the bug is still there.

Load order is as recommended for the best experience,  ie Last 

All else with mod is terrific! nigh on sixty and wow, I've blushed.

Tremendous job too all involved! 

Thanks!  I'll take a look at that one. Likely setting it to 'say once' will do the trick.

12 hours ago, Havik79 said:

Hay, I just bought me Skyrim special edition while its only 20 bucks US on steam, did/do you have anything like Ivy for Skyrim.

I stopped playing Skyrim couple of years ago. I was never able to sexualize it, it was too complicated with all the mods and choices, so I just jumped on the Fo4 train. I went back to Skyrim a couple of times, but I never really got into the fantasy setting.

my tip to 4.1 is

that at the end of the conversation in the basement after delivering the ransom voucher, instead of Ivy looping and repeating the conversation again, she just gave something like

" Ok, let's get out of here and we'll talk outside." ou "Let's go, I've been here for too long."

or something like this

I missed her saying something close to Takahashi, she mentioned him before we got into Diamont city, but getting there near him she did not say anything about him.

I imagined that she tries to talk to him and then comment on something that he can not answer ...
or who knows when she tries to talk to him he gives a brief outburst and says something different but soon after is again the same Takahashi as always, but not before giving some clue of such a mysterious place where Ivy remembers his past life. ...
perhaps...
fallout_4_pc_takahashi_by_danytatu-d9gmp

Hi there - love the concept of this mod and some of the lines Ivy has come out with so far? Genuine "what did I just hear???" moments :)

Seems to be an odd glitch in that after we first sleep she seems to be stuck in a loop thinking I've stopped travelling with her, even though she follows me. The only conversational dialogue I now get revolves around "f*** I'm so glad to see you again..." and when asked how are you, she replies only with the "I'm getting more dependent on you..." lines

Looks like she's not getting involved in fights any more either...

9 minutes ago, Tr_veller said:

Hi there - love the concept of this mod and some of the lines Ivy has come out with so far? Genuine "what did I just hear???" moments :)

Seems to be an odd glitch in that after we first sleep she seems to be stuck in a loop thinking I've stopped travelling with her, even though she follows me. The only conversational dialogue I now get revolves around "f*** I'm so glad to see you again..." and when asked how are you, she replies only with the "I'm getting more dependent on you..." lines

Looks like she's not getting involved in fights any more either...

Open the holotape, go to advanced options, dismiss her, then recruit her again through the holotape. That should fix it.

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Open the holotape, go to advanced options, dismiss her, then recruit her again through the holotape. That should fix it.

I didn't have a dismiss option, but there was a deactivate / activate one and that seems to have fixed it thanks.

11 hours ago, blackbus said:

How to change her hair color and remove her clothes. Still new to this.

If your on PC, have Ivy in front of you, open console command, click on her, type SLM and the number you see, should open looks menu so you can change her looks.

Remove her cloths, either talk to her and go into trade menu.

To make her naked, open console command, click on her, type unequipall, then go into trade menu, and equip what you want.

11 minutes ago, Ghostman7nz said:

From what I have seen posted, the new update does appear to break F4SE support again. I'm avoiding it at all costs until F4SE and all the dependent mods get updated.

Yeah but Ivy is not dependent on F4SE (she has 0 dependencies). :)

I can only imagine some kind of dialogue mod not working due to the update, breaking dialogue.

These automatic updates that stem does in FO4 are always like this ...

:classic_wacko::classic_wacko:
updates crashes a lot of things ...

There are a few days to get out new F4SE, then other days for the main frameworks that several mods depend on ..

it goes until one to two weeks for things to work and there is the risk of some mod that if it likes very do not make the update and if it loses it ...

after everything round with fine tuning ok, more a time, weekly or months and ...
new automatic update and all over again ...
:scream::scream:

is the price for using mods ...

At least Ivy here is not in danger of running out of time.
Great Reginald.

6 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Sim, mas Ivy não depende do F4SE (ela tem 0 dependências). :)

Eu só posso imaginar algum tipo de mod de diálogo não funciona devido à atualização, quebrando o diálogo.

I gave up using any full dialogue mod or something, it only gave me confusion ...

1 minute ago, urbanoantigo said:

These automatic updates that stem does in FO4 are always like this ...

:classic_wacko::classic_wacko:
updates crashes a lot of things ...

There are a few days to get out new F4SE, then other days for the main frameworks that several mods depend on ..

it goes until one to two weeks for things to work and there is the risk of some mod that if it likes very do not make the update and if it loses it ...

after everything round with fine tuning ok, more a time, weekly or months and ...
new automatic update and all over again ...
:scream::scream:

is the price for using mods ...

At least Ivy here is not in danger of running out of time.
Great Reginald.

It is not the price of using mods. It is the price of letting Steam auto-update FO4.

Friends don't let friends auto-update for the CC stuff no one uses! Turn auto-update off in your Steam settings. And save a copy of the old executable.

9 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Não é o preço de usar mods. É o preço de deixar o Steam atualizar automaticamente o FO4.

Os amigos não permitem que os amigos façam atualizações automáticas para as coisas do CC que ninguém usa! Desativar a atualização automática nas configurações do Steam. E salve uma cópia do antigo executável.

YES, said everything,
it's the case of leaving everything with fine-tuning, including turning off automatic updates and waiting until everything is stable before upgrading.

Do you have a default setting that recommends this?

So far as Ivy is concerned all is going as it should. Her random exploring comments are in tune where we are, Talking to her in companion menu is perfectly fine.

Updated F4SE and looks menu but played without MCM to get my daily fix of Fallout 4

Auto updates of Steam.

If I could I would,, I have searched high and low to find a setting to leave fallout 4 as it is. Some updates takes ages to get game working again :(

Update before this one has made using Creation club at main menu crash me now.

Wish Bethesda left F4 well enough alone and they go tinker with that **multiplayer monstrosity

** = I hate mmo's 

Thank fully the best companion ever is still making me blush 

4.0 is awesome I love the new features. I tried the chic geek voice but it was too cheerful for the look I gave her with the nick valentine eyes and android 18 hair. Kickass mod all the same. R4-04 has a peppy cheerleader voice anyway, she babysits shaun once  I max her out. Ivy is  Vitos main squeeze and sidekick forever. Amazing job  I wish I knew  how to do stuff like this.    All killer...No Filler!

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot0.png

1 hour ago, Hogz50 said:

……...By the way, is there a lab where ivy was made? I looked and looked but cant find it.

I've not looked but hoped for clues she might let slip.

No closer to finding it and if it doesn't exist that would be sad

Would be an interesting exploration that's for sure

The other mod The Extended Lore Project is fun too. Going by that one if the lab is stumbled into there likely be good lore lying about

But not sure it be good idea to have Ivy along. Already had her act very odd once. she glitched out badly. was like 5 minutes before she returned to normal

Malfunctions, errors galore. Hell I got worried! 

I've played with Ivy well to speak more than 50 hours now. And I've  still  a lot of new  dialogues with her now. She is incredible. She becoming to dance and singing I'm singing in the rain... and some others dialogs that's I never  know so far.

Incredible you've made a masterwork with this compagnion. I've a feeling that I discover her more and more during my playthrought despiste the fact that I've thinked  that I've played  the more that I can do with her ... and again I've some more new  dialogs. I'am  really in love with Ivy but I still known that you made her just to enjoy the users. Are you Dr Stein ?

Is that a real RPG game ? Yes it is !!! Virtual world or not ? As she said sometimes...

Amazing work !!!!! Incredible !!!! Thanks again a lot of fun with  this mod !!! Seems to me that Heather Casdin  have  a grin look to me when  passing time with  Ivy and not with her... just me bad interpreted her expression. This game seems to me a real life now... (just to me :) )

My redhead version....she is definitely sexy and to me chic's voice goes well with the look.  I made no changes other than hairstyle, hair color, and eye color.

I have used Ivy (pun intended) for close to if not more than 100 hours without a hitch.

I use AFT to manage her and have tried to break her but she/AFT work well together IMO.

Again, work well done....kudos to you and chic

pops

redgreenivycloseup.jpg