I absolutely love this mod, my favorite of all the FO4 mods that I've downloaded, and Chic does a great job voice acting. I am going through all the faction quest lines and am currently working on the B.O.S. (brilliant idea right?). When I signed up, Ivy obviously had concerns as she's a synth, and mentioned that the Brotherhood might not take too kindly if they find out. Is it actually possible to get caught or has this not been implemented yet? Also, as I am finishing up the mainline quests I will start to eye the DLC stuff, any idea when we can see that? Again, thank you for this mod!

I listened to the holotape, there he mentions his secret lab, I acsessed Ivy 4.0 memory archive, she spoke about a rogue institute scientist who used a robo brain to customize her into a sexbot so..ivy doesn't have a synth component, so im guessing shes a courser in body only but robobrain tech combined with her actual brain to make her a submissive sexbot.    So much fun having her around though digging for clues on the secret lab.

3 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

Hey! in case no one has tried this yet.....Take Ivy to the institute, before you meet Father, Teleport her to your location, its so much fun.

Thank you! I do already have AS Institute Workstations which allows companions to teleport into institute but not until 'After' the first time meeting Father.

I would of missed out quite likely. Thanks

So I would like to ask to dismiss Ivy, the only method is through using advance debugging system from the NX-2C holotape? 

The most common method such as dismiss during dialogue talk is no available for her? Since I want to send her to homeplate instead of sending her to other settlements.

I used companion go home mod but Ivy doesn't even have the dismiss dialogue system.

Thanks in advance for replying.

10 minutes ago, xpardareon said:

So I would like to ask to dismiss Ivy, the only method is through using advance debugging system from the NX-2C holotape? 

The most common method such as dismiss during dialogue talk is no available for her? Since I want to send her to homeplate instead of sending her to other settlements.

I used companion go home mod but Ivy doesn't even have the dismiss dialogue system.

Thanks in advance for replying.

Talk to her, enter the service menu through dialogue.

From there you can make her exit a power armor, dismiss her as usual, etc..etc..

Be happy!

This means that you also missed the entire History Archive inside the Service Menu, featuring hours of dialogue and Ivy's entire backstory. :)

23 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

4.0 is awesome I love the new features. I tried the chic geek voice but it was too cheerful for the look I gave her with the nick valentine eyes and android 18 hair. Kickass mod all the same. R4-04 has a peppy cheerleader voice anyway, she babysits shaun once  I max her out. Ivy is  Vitos main squeeze and sidekick forever. Amazing job  I wish I knew  how to do stuff like this.    All killer...No Filler!

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot0.png

Thanks! I'm happy you are enjoying Ivy! :)

21 hours ago, Tinymindus said:

I've not looked but hoped for clues she might let slip.

No closer to finding it and if it doesn't exist that would be sad

Would be an interesting exploration that's for sure

The other mod The Extended Lore Project is fun too. Going by that one if the lab is stumbled into there likely be good lore lying about

But not sure it be good idea to have Ivy along. Already had her act very odd once. she glitched out badly. was like 5 minutes before she returned to normal

Malfunctions, errors galore. Hell I got worried! 

Yes the Extended Lore project is pretty fun. I will get back to that soon. There are no links in there to Ivy though. But I was certainly planning on adding some lore for her as well in there. In fact, perhaps for some other well known custom companions as well.

18 hours ago, GreenV said:

I've played with Ivy well to speak more than 50 hours now. And I've  still  a lot of new  dialogues with her now. She is incredible. She becoming to dance and singing I'm singing in the rain... and some others dialogs that's I never  know so far.

Incredible you've made a masterwork with this compagnion. I've a feeling that I discover her more and more during my playthrought despiste the fact that I've thinked  that I've played  the more that I can do with her ... and again I've some more new  dialogs. I'am  really in love with Ivy but I still known that you made her just to enjoy the users. Are you Dr Stein ?

Is that a real RPG game ? Yes it is !!! Virtual world or not ? As she said sometimes...

Amazing work !!!!! Incredible !!!! Thanks again a lot of fun with  this mod !!! Seems to me that Heather Casdin  have  a grin look to me when  passing time with  Ivy and not with her... just me bad interpreted her expression. This game seems to me a real life now... (just to me :) )

Thanks! :)

18 hours ago, popvirus2 said:

My redhead version....she is definitely sexy and to me chic's voice goes well with the look.  I made no changes other than hairstyle, hair color, and eye color.

I have used Ivy (pun intended) for close to if not more than 100 hours without a hitch.

I use AFT to manage her and have tried to break her but she/AFT work well together IMO.

Again, work well done....kudos to you and chic

pops

redgreenivycloseup.jpg

She's lovely.

18 hours ago, flac said:

after recruiting ivy my game crashes whenever 1)i change my location from pipboy 2)try to save the game 3)entering/exiting interior

This is not related to Ivy but another mod you installed. Try changing Ivy's load order by moving her to the bottom of your load order.

23 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

……...By the way, is there a lab where ivy was made? I looked and looked but cant find it.

13 hours ago, Hogz50 said:

I listened to the holotape, there he mentions his secret lab, I acsessed Ivy 4.0 memory archive, she spoke about a rogue institute scientist who used a robo brain to customize her into a sexbot so..ivy doesn't have a synth component, so im guessing shes a courser in body only but robobrain tech combined with her actual brain to make her a submissive sexbot.    So much fun having her around though digging for clues on the secret lab.

The lab is featured in Ivy's own personal quest, but this has not been released yet (not until 2019, unfortunately).

18 hours ago, gng13 said:

I absolutely love this mod, my favorite of all the FO4 mods that I've downloaded, and Chic does a great job voice acting. I am going through all the faction quest lines and am currently working on the B.O.S. (brilliant idea right?). When I signed up, Ivy obviously had concerns as she's a synth, and mentioned that the Brotherhood might not take too kindly if they find out. Is it actually possible to get caught or has this not been implemented yet? Also, as I am finishing up the mainline quests I will start to eye the DLC stuff, any idea when we can see that? Again, thank you for this mod!

I am working on the DLC but it's going a bit slower these days due to real life responsibilities. I hope to release early Winter, perhaps she will be a nice Christmas present.

3 minutes ago, tjuebussen said:

Any chance of getting additonal tracks on the radio Reginald? And is there a playlist somewhere? Great music and a great mod, thanks!

The radio station will be expanded in the DLC release. :)

The playlist can be found in the original topic post of this topic, including all links to the source material.

Check the spoiler in the 'Music Credits' section.

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Yes the Extended Lore project is pretty fun. I will get back to that soon. There are no links in there to Ivy though. But I was certainly planning on adding some lore for her as well in there. In fact, perhaps for some other well known custom companions as well.

One place I found the note picked up had the very same lines Ivy said after we entered, "Prost Bar" But future lore about Ivy is very welcomed. With Extended lore there is one place I'd request a fix. Red Rocket!  ( Will post it at its Nexus thread )

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

The lab is featured in Ivy's own personal quest, but this has not been released yet (not until 2019, unfortunately).

So there is a Lab, hints and bits mentioned, tremendous! Something to look forward too :)

No dia 29/06/2018, às 08:17 hogz50 disse:

...... A propósito, há um evento onde a mulher foi feita? Eu olhei e olhei, mas não consigo encontrar-lo.

Olha, pelo que eu entendo, pelos arquivos de memórias de Ivy e pelas anotações do seu criado no holotape na mesa ao lado de onde você encontrou Voucucher é que ...

Ivy é um Synthetics (Curso) roubado da linha de produção do instituto, e o laboratório onde foi personalizado é o hospital onde ficava o voucher.

or....
 see the other posts so we have another secret zip line ?!

how curious, I had understood that her transformation had happened in the very hospital where the Voucher was, for the ease of facilities.
I wonder if there would be a secret room in the hospital itself, but ...
as the community has several research facilities and other hospitals, this laboratory can be in literally anywhere ...

I'll be looking forward to this Christmas present.

I'm collecting beautiful pictures of Ivy that appear around here, very cool !!

some experiences around here ..
709317968_ScreenShot06-28-18at12_18PM.thumb.JPG.2d777d873ef5f701436726be7f58aae8.JPG

e...

373154263_ScreenShot06-30-18at12_55PM.thumb.JPG.56fbbfbaef3c587918efe21ce9f13e0a.JPG

making prints sometimes works, sometimes not, will understand the steam or even the windows10 ...
The latter I did with a cell phone.

I am testing various clothes is very fun, I put the Atomic Beauty, it was very interesting, but it was too exaggerated that they all had the same generous body and several clothes did not work well, I ended up removing.

so the prints here work well, I bring some images

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27280?]HN66s    

the top link is to the suit ivy is wearing, this above version gives you many parts and color varietys to put together a multitude of different looking suits, its like a puzzle but once to figure out how the parts relate its a lot of fun, its a cyber suit with some power armor features. Truly a badass suit of armor.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27280?]HN66s

the bottom link is to the one piece version of the suit, craft them in the chemistry bench.

I have a problem

I did not realize yet what the reason is, or what exactly gives the error, but ..
Sometimes, when Ivy is doing something and I call her back in the options menu it appears "follow", I click on the option, it responds OK, but it is still, it does not leave the place and the "continue" option is still active .. .

if I'm on the menu and I click on the command, and I point the course to somewhere and I'll follow it goes to the place, but it stands still as if I had given the command wait,

I tried to go away and teleport her close by the holotape, she came, but she kept standing there.
I tried to dispense, to recruit back, but ...
When she dismisses, she says yes, but she does not walk away, she continues standing still, and if she recruits, the problem continues.

Any ideas on that?

It is clear that my game can not be said very healthy by the amount of mods and more mods that I install and uninstall ...

and this has happened before, and I back some saves to solve...

21 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Talk to her, enter the service menu through dialogue.

From there you can make her exit a power armor, dismiss her as usual, etc..etc..

Be happy!

This means that you also missed the entire History Archive inside the Service Menu, featuring hours of dialogue and Ivy's entire backstory. :)

Oh, that's it. I am using extended dialogue interface because I am using just business mod that require EDI mod. That's why when I chat with her, the "let's see what you got", I thought it was going to view her inventory. Much thanks for the help. And as always, this is probably the most NSFW mod that I ever download and I have tons of fun having her with me. Although the mutfruit quest maybe a bit confusing, as I thought giving mutfruit is like Heather mod where we need to trade with her while Ivy is talk with her only. And for the "Pussy Juice", is it only 1 time acquisition only or can be obtained multiple times like Skyrim Tanker Neisa? In the future probably giving her semen juice will boost her stats permanently (Haha, just kidding. It's your mod afterall.)

Once again, best nsfw companion mod. Kudos.

Quick question - I see in your screenshots Ivy has several different hairstyles than the default one she starts with.  Is this accomplished somewhere in the mod or did you just use the console to use showlooksmenu on her?

Thanks,

Eric

10 hours ago, xpardareon said:

Oh, that's it. I am using extended dialogue interface because I am using just business mod that require EDI mod. That's why when I chat with her, the "let's see what you got", I thought it was going to view her inventory. Much thanks for the help. And as always, this is probably the most NSFW mod that I ever download and I have tons of fun having her with me. Although the mutfruit quest maybe a bit confusing, as I thought giving mutfruit is like Heather mod where we need to trade with her while Ivy is talk with her only. And for the "Pussy Juice", is it only 1 time acquisition only or can be obtained multiple times like Skyrim Tanker Neisa? In the future probably giving her semen juice will boost her stats permanently (Haha, just kidding. It's your mod afterall.)

Once again, best nsfw companion mod. Kudos.

Ivy is my favorite companion period. I just adore the crazy shit she says. She may be a robot but to me she is the most realistic of all the companions.