6 hours ago, LoserforLife said:

I have just installed this anim pack but im having a problem where the penis doesn't line up properly and clips through the body.

Also im using CBBE not fusion girl so i dont know if that effects it.

CBBE probably has some skeleton which has proportions too different from BodyTalk. I assume you have BodyTalk. Fusion Girl can be installed on top of CBBE because it has no ESP and can overwrite existing CBBE files with no error. I do this myself.

You really should get Fusion Girl to get the real deal out of this mod.

End of sales pitch. It's your call.

Ok thanks i ended up deleting bodytalk and instead just using a AAF theme which seemed to work, i might try reinstalling body talk with fusion girl as you suggest because some meshes are pissing body parts but overall work well.

I was also wondering if you could explain the difference between CBBE and FG because i dont understand it.

3 hours ago, LoserforLife said:

Ok thanks i ended up deleting bodytalk and instead just using a AAF theme which seemed to work, i might try reinstalling body talk with fusion girl as you suggest because some meshes are pissing body parts but overall work well.

I was also wondering if you could explain the difference between CBBE and FG because i dont understand it.

So, 2 things you get from this mod if you use Fusion Girl

1. Animated vaginas that change shapes to fit genitals during sex scenes. 

2. (exclusively in this mod) Detailed hand-crafted breast physics. Not just your run-of-the-mill bounces, but also when bewbs are touched by hands, arms, kissed by mouths, squeezed by objects, etc.

AFAIK only FG is the only one with meshes/skeletons to make such things possible. Of course, No.2 is the courtesy of the mod author. I understand those require quite some efforts to create and maintain.

Anyone know what settlement location the the furniture for the kitchen animations are. Sanctuary ones don't work and building from homemaker doesn't register when searching with AAF. Or the name of the furniture to search in command prompt to add the item number to the XML file.

20 minutes ago, Vel W said:

So, 2 things you get from this mod if you use Fusion Girl

1. Animated vaginas that change shapes to fit genitals during sex scenes. 

2. (exclusively in this mod) Detailed hand-crafted breast physics. Not just your run-of-the-mill bounces, but also when bewbs are touched by hands, arms, kissed by mouths, squeezed by objects, etc.

AFAIK only FG is the only one with meshes/skeletons to make such things possible. Of course, No.2 is the courtesy of the mod author. I understand those require quite some efforts to create and maintain.

Ok thanks

12 hours ago, labrts said:

Anyone know what settlement location the the furniture for the kitchen animations are. Sanctuary ones don't work and building from homemaker doesn't register when searching with AAF. Or the name of the furniture to search in command prompt to add the item number to the XML file.

I'm attaching the same file you can find under your AAF folder if you installed this mod correctly.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml

Try the "pt xxxxx" console command, where xxxxx is the furniture form ID as it appears within the XML file.

For instance, in the game, press "~" then type:

pt 35ADF

This should spawn a yellow post-war kitchen counter near where your cursor is aiming. You can then play the kitchen animations. Same thing with most other furnitures this mod can use.

10 hours ago, infernal171 said:

I'm having a problem, I download this mod and the b70 and when I start the game it says that the esp file is missing, but the file is in the game and is connected to the NMM plugs. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I too use NMM. Could be a load order or ESP activation problem. Do you have a screenshot of ingame error message?

Wicked Cool Mod!!!

Something I cant seem to figure out, is why the Robot animations arent showing.

I tried with Codsworth, nothing. Then i tried with some protectrons and mr.handys that i spawned in with the console,. didnt work either.

Anything that might conflict with it? or that I might need for it?

15 hours ago, Mann.co said:

Wicked Cool Mod!!!

Something I cant seem to figure out, is why the Robot animations arent showing.

I tried with Codsworth, nothing. Then i tried with some protectrons and mr.handys that i spawned in with the console,. didnt work either.

Anything that might conflict with it? or that I might need for it?

On 8/13/2020 at 8:45 PM, Vel W said:

you need this.

1 hour ago, Vel W said:

you need this.

Yeah i was able to notice that at some point.

But i have another question. The mod has an option for animations with "Other Animals". As well as "Mirelurks and Bugs".

What bugs or animals does this preclude to? I know the mirelurk King. But what bugs? Stingwings? Scorpions? Bloatflies? or what "other animals". Yao Guai? Wolves? Brahmin?

Just a question, because I want to use this mod to it's fullest!!

1 hour ago, Mann.co said:

The mod has an option for animations with "Other Animals". As well as "Mirelurks and Bugs".

What bugs or animals does this preclude to? I know the mirelurk King. But what bugs? Stingwings? Scorpions? Bloatflies? or what "other animals". Yao Guai? Wolves? Brahmin?

Those confused me as well, so I ended up not picking any. I used the "vanilla" version and all animations, including those of animals and insects, seemed to work

Are there animations that you use which explicitly require those options?? I only use this very mod and Creature Pack

13 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Just a minor update today incorporating the Themes compatibility directly into this mod

Thanks for the note. Just to confirm, is the "Themes" herein referring to this mod? Are there any changes people who already use it should make on their end after updating?

1 hour ago, Vel W said:

Thanks for the note. Just to confirm, is the "Themes" herein referring to this mod? Are there any changes people who already use it should make on their end after updating?

Yes, exactly. You'll likely also want to simultaneously upgrade to AAF Themes 200812.0 which drops the corresponding theme tags for this mod's animations, since they're now integrated directly (I suspect @Halstrom meant to date it 200821 since it appeared yesterday).

5 hours ago, Eperke said:

such speaking does not solve the problem.  :thumbsdown:

Neither does your failure to even attempt to explain the problem you encountered (your screenshot of the AAF log was also basically useless). It looks like maybe you're incorrectly mixing this with some animation patches? If so, which ones?

It's decidedly impolite to denigrate something you received for free. If you don't like it, don't use it. If you want to report a bug with it (hint, the rest of us aren't encountering the same problem you are, don't assume we know what's wrong without some detail), then please at the very least state what you did, what you expected to happen, and what actually happened. What you posted said none of that, so yes, that was indeed useless.