1 hour ago, michelita said:

Can you please confirm this method for increasing and decreasing penis size works? I checked all the savagecabbages_animationdata.xml files on the AAF folder and didn't find any erection values anywhere. Where can I find and change them?

You need to add them yourself, you can look at UAP xmls as referece.

12 hours ago, Riskofruin said:

words

Thanks.

In what way are you experiencing clipping? Through the torso? The privates can't actually stretch wide enough for behemoths so I had to take a few liberties with it. Also some bodies on the thinner side will definitely see clipping to a degree, I'm probably going to do a morph so the belly expands for behemoth stuff.

As to the sounds, I try to stick to sounds from Fallout or anything that sounds like that VA, there's not that much out there but if you have suggestions in that regard do PM me so I can look and maybe incorporate it into the mod.

10 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

is there a working staged animation  mod that is up to date  and includes this pack?

I don't think so, I might try to incorporate everything into groups and stages at some point though.

To anyone reading this~~~do you know which version of Fusion Girl actually supports the manual breast animations the latest version brings to the table?

As you can see on FG's page, only the latest version (1.61) is downloadable. If I'm reading things right, only those much-older versions before 1.24 supported breast animations. Those could no longer be found.

What I plan to do once I have the version number:

(1) Download it for my own use (obviously, if it can be found)

(2) Contact Fusion Girl's dev team member(s) (maybe Motherofdeathclaws or TheBottomhoodofSteel) and ask if they can bring back these functionalities

14 minutes ago, Vel W said:

To anyone reading this~~~do you know which version of Fusion Girl actually supports the manual breast animations the latest version brings to the table?

As you can see on FG's page, only the latest version (1.61) is downloadable. If I'm reading things right, only those much-older versions before 1.24 supported breast animations. Those could no longer be found.

What I plan to do once I have the version number:

(1) Download it for my own use (obviously, if it can be found)

(2) Contact Fusion Girl's dev team member(s) (maybe Motherofdeathclaws or TheBottomhoodofSteel) and ask if they can bring back these functionalities

You'll probably have better luck asking on the ZeX Discord.

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the new version 1.2.3.
After installing it, starting in the game AAF (100% Load) doesn't start any animation. By reinstalling the previous version, everything works perfectly, but with the new one, it doesn't. I also reinstalled everything following the instructions as outlined in the One Patch to bang them all, mod. I also use Leito v2.0a animations.
Below I report, with attached image, the mods that I use for animations, I hope someone can help me. Thank you

Immagine.png

Thanks for the update, really awesome work!  I am however having a slight problem.  The stripper pole animations are not working for me, but everything else is.  On version 1.2.2 the stripper pole animations work fine.  On version 1.2.3, it can't find the pole, so the option for the animation does not appear.  If I re-install version 1.2.2 the pole animations work again.  I have checked on some things, placed new poles, checked load order, and I am going to some more looking but wanted to ask if anyone has all 4 pole animations working.

8 hours ago, Tampax80 said:

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the new version 1.2.3.
After installing it, starting in the game AAF (100% Load) doesn't start any animation. By reinstalling the previous version, everything works perfectly, but with the new one, it doesn't. I also reinstalled everything following the instructions as outlined in the One Patch to bang them all, mod. I also use Leito v2.0a animations.
Below I report, with attached image, the mods that I use for animations, I hope someone can help me. Thank you

I'm pretty sure One Patch is now out of date, I might be wrong because I don't check other mods but try disabling that and see if things work.

2 hours ago, aquaman76 said:

Thanks for the update, really awesome work!  I am however having a slight problem.  The stripper pole animations are not working for me, but everything else is.  On version 1.2.2 the stripper pole animations work fine.  On version 1.2.3, it can't find the pole, so the option for the animation does not appear.  If I re-install version 1.2.2 the pole animations work again.  I have checked on some things, placed new poles, checked load order, and I am going to some more looking but wanted to ask if anyone has all 4 pole animations working.

Welp, they work in my game and there's no difference that I can see between the two patches with the furniture, position and animation data.

Are you running patches that maybe changed anything in prior versions?

18 hours ago, DisturbedMoron said:

It's working now that I've reinstalled everything and dropped off some of my mods.

Thank you so much for this update and especially the foot animation, it's much appreciated!

No problem, I remember someone suggested feet stuff. I don't find feet attractive to be honest but it added some variety!

8 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

half your problem is that you are using nmm switch to vortex (which is the offical replacement for nmm) or mod organiser 2  

I respectfully disagree. Been using NMM and all the mods's been working as intended for myself. Just need the right load order and update habits

3 hours ago, aquaman76 said:

I have checked on some things, placed new poles, checked load order, and I am going to some more looking but wanted to ask if anyone has all 4 pole animations working.

All the 4 are working on my end. Are you using Diamond City Expansion by any change? There's a strip pole in the Red Seat District. Good place for testing them out.

@Tampax80 Please replace The One Patch with AAF Creature Resources by Ulfbearth. And please provide your mod load order in NMM, if you can. I have also replaced Leito's with an empty ESP since last year, seeing how this mod pack and BP70's both build on and surpass it. I think Leito's data structure might be very outdated at this point, so you could try doing the same. 

3 hours ago, Vel W said:

I have also replaced Leito's with an empty ESP since last year, seeing how this mod pack and BP70's both build on and surpass it. I think Leito's data structure might be very outdated at this point, so you could try doing the same.

Alternatively, this is working well for me to keep Leito's usable without TOPTBTA or Indarello's Patch for Animations:

6 hours ago, Vel W said:

I respectfully disagree. Been using NMM and all the mods's been working as intended for myself. Just need the right load order and update habits

mad props for getting a mod manager that hasn't been updated to keep up with the latest changes to the game since 2016  but most of us are not that skilled  that is one  reason the aaf install guide recommends vortex and mo2

now to the animator  what animation is the  ghoul standing tease  part of is it single stage or part of a larger animation? it dose not seem to have any related  stages

3 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

mad props for getting a mod manager that hasn't been updated to keep up with the latest changes to the game since 2016  but most of us are not that skilled  that is one  reason the aaf install guide recommends vortex and mo2

now to the animator  what animation is the  ghoul standing tease  part of is it single stage or part of a larger animation? it dose not seem to have any related  stages

For the record, NMM still sees maintenance occasionally. Even had a few API-level updates earlier this year. That said, Vortex is certainly superior if the user is installing the game anew.

Your question was directed towards the author but since I'm a fan of ghoul animations~~what I noticed in the latest version is that existing ones have been polished. Ghoul hands touching/scratching human bewbs where they didn't previously, more wiggling of body parts and generally more expressiveness from the female human in those stages (I hope this sentence makes sense).

21 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I'm pretty sure One Patch is now out of date, I might be wrong because I don't check other mods but try disabling that and see if things work.

Welp, they work in my game and there's no difference that I can see between the two patches with the furniture, position and animation data.

No problem, I remember someone suggested feet stuff. I don't find feet attractive to be honest but it added some variety!

Well I noticed version 1.2.3 does not work at all for me, but 1.2.2 does.  I have tried a ton of different things, and I am now thinking my ancient version of AAF is the reason.  I have not updated it, ever.  So now it has probably caught up to me.  I will try to install the latest version of AAF and see what happens. :)

13 minutes ago, aquaman76 said:

Well I noticed version 1.2.3 does not work at all for me, but 1.2.2 does.  I have tried a ton of different things, and I am now thinking my ancient version of AAF is the reason.  I have not updated it, ever.  So now it has probably caught up to me.  I will try to install the latest version of AAF and see what happens. :)

If you have not updated AAF in some time then Yea that's your problem as there have been some change under the hood that effect XML's.

20 minutes ago, Magnate_Magnus said:

new animations not working for me, characters stand still and nothing happens. i have the one patch too

also stuck at 30% 

Remove The One Patch it is no longer needed. For an up to date install guide of AAF and animations go here:

On 7/25/2020 at 7:32 PM, SavageCabbage said:

On 7/25/2020 at 8:17 PM, Vel W said:

All the 4 are working on my end. Are you using Diamond City Expansion by any change? There's a strip pole in the Red Seat District. Good place for testing them out.

@Tampax80 Please replace The One Patch with AAF Creature Resources by Ulfbearth. And please provide your mod load order in NMM, if you can. I have also replaced Leito's with an empty ESP since last year, seeing how this mod pack and BP70's both build on and surpass it. I think Leito's data structure might be very outdated at this point, so you could try doing the same. 

Thanks to everyone for your help, in fact I managed to solve, by downloading and updating the new version of AAF, I also had to reinstall, everything necessary in the correct order, as suggested, also deleting the residual files (only those of the animations - Leito and Savage Cabbage) in the Data fallout folder, to make the various animations work correctly, now everything works. Thanks again

On 7/24/2020 at 1:56 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks.

In what way are you experiencing clipping? Through the torso? The privates can't actually stretch wide enough for behemoths so I had to take a few liberties with it. Also some bodies on the thinner side will definitely see clipping to a degree, I'm probably going to do a morph so the belly expands for behemoth stuff.

As to the sounds, I try to stick to sounds from Fallout or anything that sounds like that VA, there's not that much out there but if you have suggestions in that regard do PM me so I can look and maybe incorporate it into the mod.

I don't think so, I might try to incorporate everything into groups and stages at some point though.

The clipping is mainly coming through the belly, but it seems like Ulfberth's solution will work well enough for now. It's not perfect but I imagine its a really difficult task to make the penetration and vagina/belly morphs perfect.

As for sounds, I completely agree that you should make them sound similar to the original VA. That's why I think you could do more with adding gasps and breathing sounds instead of moans and other more vocal sounds. Gasps/breath (maybe even some crying/yelp) sounds can be applied more flexibly IMO. 

I also mentioned before that the ILE:R mod from nexus has voice files that are really titillating, especially the loud/rough sex sound files. Problem is that they are 30+ second sound files so I imagine you'd have to chop up the files into bits to make it worth with the animations. I'm not sure if you have to get permission from the mod author since it seemed like he got the sound files from a public site.

Sorry if it seems like I'm rambling. For me, audio is just as important as the visual, and since the animations already excel in the visuals, I think a little extra effort in the audio department could go a long way. 

Nonetheless don't let my stupid complaints take anything away from this mod. I'm extremely grateful that this animation pack exists. I make the extra effort to furnish my settlements just because of this mod. 

Edit: Not sure if I can upload this here but this is one of the audio files from the ILE:R mod which I think is a good example to use.

ILERSexMFLoud3.wav

I Don't know why I don't know how but after 3 hours of testing i have finally determined that, at least for me, having this mod enabled prevents a new game from being started. It just gives an infinite load screen and any button pressed will immediately return you to the main menu. Could just be me but idk its weird

18 hours ago, Sicon3 said:

I Don't know why I don't know how but after 3 hours of testing i have finally determined that, at least for me, having this mod enabled prevents a new game from being started. It just gives an infinite load screen and any button pressed will immediately return you to the main menu. Could just be me but idk its weird

I know I can create new games and I just run with this mod and themes, no other AAF mods. You got any patches?

18 hours ago, Riskofruin said:

lots of words

I found some free sound file packs the other day so I'm gonna skim through it and see if any voice files are appropriate. A few people have mentioned some kinda scraping sound on some slapping effects so I'll see about replacing those too.