1 hour ago, Dento88 said:

Seems like an older resource overwriting the mod. What is your mod manager of choice? What’s your load order look like? Have you made sure to put this one at the bottom of all AAF mods?

Awsome animations, I appreciate your work.  I really like the dance and stripper pole animations.  They make my settlement night club come to life.  Please make some more of these types of animations.   Savagecabage, do you have a Patreon?  I would absolutely sign up :)

On 6/14/2020 at 7:48 AM, thehotness said:

Hi savage, thank you for your hard work! 

after installing your latest pack I get a warning [animation ID "FM-WeightBench01-03Cowgirl" not found (Caller [STAGE_NOD: (No_ID)]) - and AAF gets stuck loading at 30%. 

Your mod is loaded last under all the patches, I had used previous versions of your animation pack with zero issues. 

Any solution? 

thanks

*Edit: FIXED! had to change the options on the FOMODS on some of the old patches. Idiotic of me. 

I am having the same issue but I have not found the right FOMOD that fixes it. Which patches are you talking about?

11 minutes ago, Becerra9 said:

I am having the same issue but I have not found the right FOMOD that fixes it. Which patches are you talking about?

probably the one patch to bang them all and Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) . all the other patches are pretty much way out of date and shouldn't be used. If you un-install savage cabbage's and (if you have it) the new BP anims then re-install those two patches so they don't install for sc and bp then install sc and bp you should be good.

Quick question, regarding one of the grayed out options during the FOMOD install. Under the Atomic Shop category, the Noir Penthouse option is unavailable. Is it referring to the CC Noir Penthouse? If so, then I have said creation installed. Any help would be appreciated. 

Edit: I was looking at the forementioned creation and it looks like it was updated from cctosfo4001-neosky.esm to  cctosfo4002-neosky.esm. So that is more than likely the reason why this mod couldn't find it during installation.

7 minutes ago, Back2friday said:

these animations dont work. I only have 2 bed animations (cowgirl and reversed) Do i need to re install it or delete the older animations? I dont get it 

The Animations do work just not on your current setup. At the moment some user's are having issue's with Savage Cabbage's and BP70's animations which is caused by having @Indarello. Squirt/cum patch installed which has not been updated. either remove it or you could try reinstalling the animation again and when installing the Squirt/Cum patch Do not install/ tick  anything for the above animation pack's. as a temp work around.

On 6/17/2020 at 8:48 AM, Oldwolf58 said:

probably the one patch to bang them all and Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) . all the other patches are pretty much way out of date and shouldn't be used. If you un-install savage cabbage's and (if you have it) the new BP anims then re-install those two patches so they don't install for sc and bp then install sc and bp you should be good.

Yup. I uninstalled Indarello's in the end. Using the new Cum Overlays mod.

On 6/16/2020 at 5:48 PM, Oldwolf58 said:

Okay, so I did a clean install. Quick question, does the erection fix go after or before SC and BP animation?

5 hours ago, Becerra9 said:

Okay, so I did a clean install. Quick question, does the erection fix go after or before SC and BP animation?

I don't use the erection fix but I would guess yes since the AAF creature patch also goes after the animations. My erections work fine with bt3 swimmer body adjusted with 40% erection length 100% erection and 80% thickness. Most of the installs say to use  0% erect but I don't understand that because the only time you see the naked body is when the person is naked. The rest of the time the body is dictated by the clothing being worn. I have found if you go beyond 40% erection length the erection will clip through the female body in some animations.

On 6/16/2020 at 10:17 AM, serhiodrubuzan said:

All animations work fine  Thank you for your work

Glad you enjoy em!

On 6/16/2020 at 2:34 PM, Dento88 said:

im having this problem after updating to 1.2.2, im unable to turn on aaf wizard nor do anything in setting tab, work fine for me during 1.1. Did not check any checkbox at support tab during install.

Looks like you've got some old patch interfering with my new stuff, the names of animations have been changed to tidy things up since 1.1. Other patches haven't been updated yet to compensate, so you will have to load my mod last, also overwrite anything old.

On 6/16/2020 at 4:33 PM, aquaman76 said:

Awsome animations, I appreciate your work.  I really like the dance and stripper pole animations.  They make my settlement night club come to life.  Please make some more of these types of animations.   Savagecabage, do you have a Patreon?  I would absolutely sign up :)

Cheers, I've done two more strip pole animations since then, I'll probably put em in the next update. No Patreon yet, so don't worry about it!

On 6/17/2020 at 7:19 AM, chuBBies1 said:

Quick question, regarding one of the grayed out options during the FOMOD install. Under the Atomic Shop category, the Noir Penthouse option is unavailable. Is it referring to the CC Noir Penthouse? If so, then I have said creation installed. Any help would be appreciated. 

Edit: I was looking at the forementioned creation and it looks like it was updated from cctosfo4001-neosky.esm to  cctosfo4002-neosky.esm. So that is more than likely the reason why this mod couldn't find it during installation.

Hey, I don't have the CC stuff myself, that addtion was made by CG! and TheBottomHoodOfSteel. Is the .esm named wrong in the FOMOD?

19 hours ago, Back2friday said:

these animations dont work. I only have 2 bed animations (cowgirl and reversed) Do i need to re install it or delete the older animations? I dont get it 

Uninstall the old file first then install the new one. Overwrite any old patches you have because they'll cause errors.

1 hour ago, 666Sextant666 said:

I was informed there is a pole dancing animation in this mod. I tried looking in its base version without the optional workshop mods, but I can’t seem to find it. Can anyone tell me what I need to use a pole dancing animation?

You can just spawn an empty flag pole which is what this uses, since there's no actual stripper pole in the game. It also works with Diamond City Expansion's strip club if you have that.

4 minutes ago, buddiesyour said:

Same issue as another person with stuck at 30% with new version, same messages, and I don't understand the response "With the debug mode on, there should be an error in top with whats missing and this kind of stuff. "

This is all I see on my screen. I have tried the recommendation in another comment about "If you un-install savage cabbage's and (if you have it) the new BP anims then re-install those two patches so they don't install for sc and bp then install sc and bp you should be good. " but it did not change anything. Still this same message. Sorry I also don't know how to quote correctly on this forum. Any help appreciated great mod and animations!

ScreenShot110.png

The screenshot indicates that AAF crashed while trying to process the mfgSet XML in your build. If you can determine which mod is causing the crash through the process of elimination (uninstall AAF content mods and test one at a time until it boots) we can determine if it's a problem with your XML or if something can be done to fix within AAF.

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Hey, I don't have the CC stuff myself, that addtion was made by CG! and TheBottomHoodOfSteel. Is the .esm named wrong in the FOMOD?

Yeah, I believe so. In the FOMOD, it is trying to refer to the cctosfo4001-neosky.esm, but it has since been updated and it no longer recognizes the esm. Not really a big deal, just thought you should know. 

On 18.06.2020 at 01:39, mashup47 said:

Анимации работают, но не на ваших текущих настройках. В настоящее время у некоторых пользователей возникают проблемы с анимацией Savage Cabbage и BP70, вызванные тем, что@Indarello, Установлен патч Squirt / Cum, который не был обновлен. либо удалите его, либо попробуйте переустановить анимацию снова, и при установке патча Squirt / Cum Не устанавливайте / ставьте галочки для вышеуказанных пакетов анимации. как временная работа вокруг.

Do not use the Gum Indarello mod it is in my situation , and i have been truing to use it for about three months  It completely stops the work of the AAF  Finally , the Gum Overlay mod that works with the AAF is finally released 133  I use only 32 mods

1 hour ago, 666Sextant666 said:

Do you mean I can't actually build a flagpole in the workshop menu? Is it possible to get it working with the Nuka World Flagpoles?

Maybe some workshop addon includes the proper poles, but I don't think they're available via the unmodified menu.  You can always add one with the console command if you want to see the animations without hunting down an existing pole.  Just use "pt 471F9" without quotation marks.  If you want to delete it afterwards, pull up console, click the pole, and type "disable" (again without quotation marks).

On 6/20/2020 at 12:43 AM, sadafrn said:

I have all the neccesary mods installed but many times the flaccid creature penis models dont go erect with the start of the animation. Anyone know a solution for that?

Might be a load order problem, or something overwrote something. Sometimes when an animation starts too fast I've noticed that creatures don't go full mast.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:20 AM, sammythesquirrel said:

this animation get removed? im getting an error 25

Nope, still there, not sure what error 25 is though. What does it say specifically when that error comes up?

On 6/22/2020 at 6:34 AM, Obamaisded said:

Just wondering for some reason I have both your old FSM animations and your newer SC animations, is there a way to delete the FSM animations?

Do you have any old patches installed? They might be causing that. If not, I'd just uninstall my mod, go and delete everything in the Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\Animations\SavageCabbage folder and any SavageCabbage files in the Fallout 4\Data\AAF folder and re-install from scratch.