8 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

They're installed by default, you have to uncheck them to not get the sounds or maybe a mod you have has patched them out?

Do you have any patches? That animation name looks a bit off so it seems like it's a patch that's causing that issue you have.

Yep, Patch for animations, The one patch, Staged leto's animation patch and erection fix. I'm thinking it's probably Patch for animations now that you mention it. Which xml would that animation be in of yours. I'll find the correct settings in your xml and over-write that one in his. Just need to know where to find the correct one.

Edit: I think I found it, I'm commenting out his offsets to see if that fixes it. I'll let you know what happens.

8 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Yep, Patch for animations, The one patch, Staged leto's animation patch and erection fix. I'm thinking it's probably Patch for animations now that you mention it. Which xml would that animation be in of yours. I'll find the correct settings in your xml and over-write that one in his. Just need to know where to find the correct one.

Edit: I think I found it, I'm commenting out his offsets to see if that fixes it. I'll let you know what happens.

Good luck. Weird how it only affects one NPC though, you would think it would be all of them or none.

Dropping by to inquire about the possibility of adding support or Diamond City Expansion.

There are some furniture (mostly beds) in The Red Seat District added by the mod that look familiar but are not recognized by AAF. I thought that since this mod added support for many other mods, this may be possible. Looking forward to your response.

Take care.

First of all, these are just great animations. I'd hate to see you go if you're leaving FO4 modding for other kind of projects. Please don't go.

Then a few issues:

1) The jail cell door animations work otherwise, but the female actors mouth doesn't open in stages 3-5. I can see the tongue clipping through her jaw in some stages, but her lips are sealed. Stage #6 works just fine.

2) So this mod is sort of incompatible with physics mods. Some mammary movements (grabs) do not seem to work as intended with OCBP installed. I knew that I'd miss some of these details with physics installed but didn't care at the time. Now I'd like to take a peak at that stuff also. The problem is, they don't work even after I disabled the physics mods in MO2. What next? Uninstall physics and reinstall animation stuff? New clean FO4 installation + mods without ever touching physics mods?

On 7/18/2020 at 8:08 PM, Vel W said:

Dropping by to inquire about the possibility of adding support or Diamond City Expansion.

There are some furniture (mostly beds) in The Red Seat District added by the mod that look familiar but are not recognized by AAF. I thought that since this mod added support for many other mods, this may be possible. Looking forward to your response.

Take care.

The Pole Dance animations already work on that pole there but right now, there''s no plans to add support for anything else. Maybe one day but not right now.

21 hours ago, ookkerpak said:

First of all, these are just great animations. I'd hate to see you go if you're leaving FO4 modding for other kind of projects. Please don't go.

Then a few issues:

1) The jail cell door animations work otherwise, but the female actors mouth doesn't open in stages 3-5. I can see the tongue clipping through her jaw in some stages, but her lips are sealed. Stage #6 works just fine.

2) So this mod is sort of incompatible with physics mods. Some mammary movements (grabs) do not seem to work as intended with OCBP installed. I knew that I'd miss some of these details with physics installed but didn't care at the time. Now I'd like to take a peak at that stuff also. The problem is, they don't work even after I disabled the physics mods in MO2. What next? Uninstall physics and reinstall animation stuff? New clean FO4 installation + mods without ever touching physics mods?

Cell doors, I'll take a look for the update after this one. I was gonna work on triggering MFG morphs with AAF but never got around to it.

The mod isn't really made with OCBP in mind, rather when you see them grabbing boobs and stuff, that's my hand animated work that you'll only see if you have a body designed with it in mind. I don't actually think the Fusion Girl body supports it anymore but you might be able to find an early version on LL if you feel inclined to look.

Hi all, since it's Hump Day I'm going to release another update. Version 1.2.3 is the new number. Head to the downloads page to get it.

I'm carrying on with the theme of adding to existing sequences in an effort to finish them off, so with that in mind in this update you'll see additions to human, ghoul, super mutant, behemoth and canine sequences, as well as a new threesome in the player house kitchen. Oh, and two new pole dance animations, bringing that total to four.

Mainly, the additions come in the form of "tease" style animations, which are like foreplay, climaxes and transitions.

INSTALLATION

You should be fine to just overwrite my files. Be careful if you have multiple patches though.

BUGS

Same as previous patches, the robots still behave in the same way.

20200722095923_1.jpg.40cc7007d057d54c70d2213ad911a998.jpg

20200722105113_1.jpg.357eba8740d0daff9d8e95fb6495a1d0.jpg

20200722110711_1.jpg.c5b579bc9556d88c3e2b5353682fdf74.jpg

20200722111308_1.jpg.e0ebf292033c9f48a55670f1d67d5fbd.jpg

20200722111651_1.jpg.55dee631450ec8fc2aac4bc398e9dba9.jpg

20200722114901_1.jpg.304779141853acf145a4398aaaecd4e2.jpg

20200722113957_1.jpg.17fc43bf860c1a6d482c38bc49da0345.jpg

Thanks go to Ulfbearth, Nebuchadnezzar and CGi.

19 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

The Pole Dance animations already work on that pole there but right now, there''s no plans to add support for anything else. Maybe one day but not right now.

Cell doors, I'll take a look for the update after this one. I was gonna work on triggering MFG morphs with AAF but never got around to it.

The mod isn't really made with OCBP in mind, rather when you see them grabbing boobs and stuff, that's my hand animated work that you'll only see if you have a body designed with it in mind. I don't actually think the Fusion Girl body supports it anymore but you might be able to find an early version on LL if you feel inclined to look.

Is Fusion Girl 1.45 early enough, or would we need an even older version?

Also I just figured out that your Subscribestar account is up and running!  Shut up and take my perverted money! ? 

19 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Is Fusion Girl 1.45 early enough, or would we need an even older version?

Also I just figured out that your Subscribestar account is up and running!  Shut up and take my perverted money! ? 

Probably an even older version, I'm not entirely sure which one but I think I did actually post the body I use in this thread a while back.

Also, thanks very much for donating! I really appreciate the thought.

Hello, @SavageCabbage,

Thanks for the hard work. There is a bug tho.

In this latest version, some updated animations had these error messages. AAF could not boot up. Errors in the screenshots.

All other components are confirmed to be up to latest versions.

20200722153608_1.jpg

20200722153623_1.jpg

20200722153630_1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Vel W said:

Hello, @SavageCabbage,

Thanks for the hard work. There is a bug tho.

In this latest version, some updated animations had these error messages. AAF could not boot up. Errors in the screenshots.

All other components are confirmed to be up to latest versions.

Rightio, I'll take a look. I think I know what one is at least.

40 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

I uploaded a fixed version, those with the errors @Vel Wpointed out should be fine now, but lemme know if they're not.

I can verify that those errors are now fixed. 

You've cooked a great dish with those new animations in the FederalistCouch series, chef. I also noticed some improvements to the old ones. Bravo!

25 minutes ago, Vel W said:

I can verify that those errors are now fixed. 

You've cooked a great dish with those new animations in the FederalistCouch series, chef. I also noticed some improvements to the old ones. Bravo!

Cheers Vel W! Enjoy.

20 minutes ago, OscarLich said:

After the update i get stuck at 30%, any help?

I dunno unless you post the error. If you enable debug mode in the AAF settings, then post a screenshot of what error message comes up, I might be able to help. 99% of the time it's patch related.

38 minutes ago, OscarLich said:

After the update i get stuck at 30%, any help?

This is exactly the error I got using the file uploaded 3 hours ago (post #1639)

Download the file again and install it. The chef just fixed it.

I didn't check up yesterday to see something new because of my work with poses, i felt something deeply that it will come up an update. Today, when i checked up, the new update is here, i knew it's gonna be an update! I can't wait to download your new update version and see your animations! ❤️ That made me a great night from it, i really appreciate your efforts you've been working for it! Well done, Savage!

P.S. About my work with poses, i am still making my own poses that it will be released on Nexus. Your mod brought my feet on to enjoy and feel more motivated, this mod really inspired me! Keep it up! ?

15 hours ago, EngineGaming said:

I didn't check up yesterday to see something new because of my work with poses, i felt something deeply that it will come up an update. Today, when i checked up, the new update is here, i knew it's gonna be an update! I can't wait to download your new update version and see your animations! ❤️ That made me a great night from it, i really appreciate your efforts you've been working for it! Well done, Savage!

P.S. About my work with poses, i am still making my own poses that it will be released on Nexus. Your mod brought my feet on to enjoy and feel more motivated, this mod really inspired me! Keep it up! ?

Thanks, and good luck with the poses.

Have to first say that this is the best mod for F04 hands down. 

Just a few notes I want to make.

First, the behemoth animations are my favorite but I'm experiencing the behemoth dong clipping through my character significantly. I tried changing the model scale to 0.8 which is almost perfect but this causes some positions to be out of alignment a bit. I'm wondering if this is normal for everyone or if anyone is getting seamless behemoth animations.

Second, I don't know if this is more appropriate on the AAF thread, but when I change positions on the AAF window it cycles through the position list randomly instead of when it used to do this alphabetically/numerically a year or two ago. Anyone know how to change it so its not random. I would like to see the animations with stages in the correct order.

Last, again I don't know if this is relevant here but the sound bytes of female actors are a bit "lacking". I was wondering if there was any plans to improve upon this. I know there's the "Custom Moans" mod but it doesn't seem to add much. The sound files from Immersive Lover's embrace are really amazing, and I'm wondering if someone can use the same sound files to somehow integrate them to this mod or a new sound pack.

Keep up the great work Savage.

18 minutes ago, Riskofruin said:

Have to first say that this is the best mod for F04 hands down. 

Just a few notes I want to make.

First, the behemoth animations are my favorite but I'm experiencing the behemoth dong clipping through my character significantly. I tried changing the model scale to 0.8 which is almost perfect but this causes some positions to be out of alignment a bit. I'm wondering if this is normal for everyone or if anyone is getting seamless behemoth animations.

Second, I don't know if this is more appropriate on the AAF thread, but when I change positions on the AAF window it cycles through the position list randomly instead of when it used to do this alphabetically/numerically a year or two ago. Anyone know how to change it so its not random. I would like to see the animations with stages in the correct order.

Last, again I don't know if this is relevant here but the sound bytes of female actors are a bit "lacking". I was wondering if there was any plans to improve upon this. I know there's the "Custom Moans" mod but it doesn't seem to add much. The sound files from Immersive Lover's embrace are really amazing, and I'm wondering if someone can use the same sound files to somehow integrate them to this mod or a new sound pack.

Keep up the great work Savage.

You can "reduce" the behemoth penis size by entering a value below 1 for erection in animationData.xml. Or you can just make your character look bigger, not everyone can tank a behemoth dick afterall.

7 hours ago, Ulfbearth said:

You can "reduce" the behemoth penis size by entering a value below 1 for erection in animationData.xml. Or you can just make your character look bigger, not everyone can tank a behemoth dick afterall.

Can you please confirm this method for increasing and decreasing penis size works? I checked all the savagecabbages_animationdata.xml files on the AAF folder and didn't find any erection values anywhere. Where can I find and change them?