Does this mod have a standing male ejaculating animation? So far I've only found a laying on back and crouching forward and cumming animation. Looking for a standing one for a facial scene. I want to give my human mannequin the animation. Any standing upright animation with the cumshot particle effect in it will do.

13 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Might be a load order problem, or something overwrote something. Sometimes when an animation starts too fast I've noticed that creatures don't go full mast.

Nope, still there, not sure what error 25 is though. What does it say specifically when that error comes up?

Do you have any old patches installed? They might be causing that. If not, I'd just uninstall my mod, go and delete everything in the Fallout 4\Data\meshes\actors\character\Animations\SavageCabbage folder and any SavageCabbage files in the Fallout 4\Data\AAF folder and re-install from scratch.

12 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

AAF Wizard last night wouldn't show me this animation either (no positions for F+dog+dog).  Since it hasn't been removed, there must be some other conflict.

Found the problem.  This animation is made to work on beds. I and probably spicydoritos had the extended xmls mod that allowed it to be used on the ground.  That mod is  now outdated and removed,  so on my part at least, it was end user error/confusion about what does what 
Appologies

50 minutes ago, sammythesquirrel said:

Found the problem.  This animation is made to work on beds. I and probably spicydoritos had the extended xmls mod that allowed it to be used on the ground.  That mod is  now outdated and removed,  so on my part at least, it was end user error/confusion about what does what 
Appologies

Oh interesting, that makes sense.  I forgot F+D+D was a bed animation.  I didn't have that extended xml mod specifically but prior to a recent reinstall, some other mod/patch/error in my setup set several furniture animations as available on the ground.

On 6/13/2020 at 12:39 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Hey, could you post a screenshot of the error message AAF gives you? If there is none, try enabling the debug mode in the AAF settings file in the AAF folder. Usually it's a patch conflict.

Thanks, I do try!

Here is where it stops. Not sure what is causing it, if i disable the pack the other animations load just fine. Oh and i tried with the old fomod version which loads up just fine

ScreenShot0.png

2 hours ago, HornyElias said:

Here is where it stops. Not sure what is causing it, if i disable the pack the other animations load just fine. Oh and i tried with the old fomod version which loads up just fine

ScreenShot0.png

According to that error it's mfgset that is causing the lockup of aaf. Try disabling mfgSet and see if everything loads without it. If it does check to see if mfgset has an update or try moving it to the beginning of your load order or to the end.

17 minutes ago, Oldwolf58 said:

According to that error it's mfgset that is causing the lockup of aaf. Try disabling mfgSet and see if everything loads without it. If it does check to see if mfgset has an update or try moving it to the beginning of your load order or to the end.

How do i disable and/or update the MFGsets though?  Thanks a lot for answering my query man

I have an odd problem. I have all the requirements for the mod, plus SEU and Ulfbertyh's aaf patch, but when I initiate an scene it only plays one random animation from the scene list and stops. Is there a way to get the mod to play an entire scene in order?

20 hours ago, justforcensor said:

I can't see super mutant/female human 69 and dog/female human any oral animation anymore, was it deleted?

alot of those are  furniture specific so make sure you are near the applicable  furniture  i had the same issue with  f+d+d after my most recent reinstall  because other mods/patches had made me forget it was a bed only animation

5 hours ago, sammythesquirrel said:

alot of those are  furniture specific so make sure you are near the applicable  furniture  i had the same issue with  f+d+d after my most recent reinstall  because other mods/patches had made me forget it was a bed only animation

actually it is no furniture related poses they do it on ground. but how the hell you managed to run f+d+d with furniture?) I didnt even know it exists.

• 2 weeks later...

First, great mod, one of the best animation packs on here.

Is there a way to edit the bed animations so that they can work on the ground. at least for the dogs? I think I use to have an old mod that made some of your animations able to do so no problem but got rid of it sometime ago. 

Hi all, a bit of news regarding some animation related stuff.

First off, related to this pack - I'm still completing the stages and more will be coming soon, probably next week or the week after, so be prepared to update.

Second unrelated to this pack but still animation related - I've created a SubscribeStar account so for anyone that wants to support me, drop by there and toss a coin my way but don't do so right away. As of writing this message it's not active yet but I plan to upload small things like previews of things I'm working on and take polls on what to do next possibly. Nothing will be locked behind the pay wall, it'll still be freely available but you can expect some adult animations made with Blender or Source Filmmaker to come from me in the future and news regarding that to be on there.

Also, in a few months time, my license with Max will run out so in that event, progress on this mod will come to a halt until I can scrounge up the money to buy the license. This is why I'm making a transition to these Blender/SFM animations that are so popular. I've looked at many animators and there's nothing that they do that I don't think I could do, a lot of people like my work here so it seems like a no brainer.

Up until the license expiration date, I'll continue working on this mod and attempt to complete it but I am also dividing my time between this and Blender/SFM stuff too.

So yeah, just a heads up to you all. I'll make a post here again when my SubscribeStar is fully activated and I've started posting content. Cheers all.

great job savage guess I'm lucky, installs all the way for me none of that 30% AAF hang up but I do have one problem it keeps putting my male character in the female position during the different scenes, the other mods by Lieto(still mis aligned), BP70, and gray all work fine with my character in the correct position. Any Idea what is causing this?, did not have the problem with the 1.2.1 version. Thanks for a great mod hope you can help

4 hours ago, Slagiron said:

great job savage guess I'm lucky, installs all the way for me none of that 30% AAF hang up but I do have one problem it keeps putting my male character in the female position during the different scenes, the other mods by Lieto(still mis aligned), BP70, and gray all work fine with my character in the correct position. Any Idea what is causing this?, did not have the problem with the 1.2.1 version. Thanks for a great mod hope you can help

Maybe the gender lock is off? Females are the first person tagged in a scene in my case, so if you're using the wizard select the woman first. If it's using mods then I'd say check that gender lock to see if it's on or off.

10 hours ago, Drakonizche said:

Hi. How it will work with AAF Creature Pack Release 3.00 ?

Gray User's one? SavageCabbage's and that is completely compatible, but Gray User anim pack has not been updated to the latest AAF release. Otherwise, it worked flawlessly with no patches.

18 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Maybe the gender lock is off? Females are the first person tagged in a scene in my case, so if you're using the wizard select the woman first. If it's using mods then I'd say check that gender lock to see if it's on or off.

Thanks for your  quick reply gonna check on it now again thank you for all the work you put into making these mods

Ok first off I want to say I love the mod and all the animations you've done it's really great work but ( I know I hate that word too) I've got and have had everything working fine Except: (I know, everyone Hates that except chit) SC_FMP_Human_GR_Bed01_Handjob_titjob_staged (not sure if the underscoring is correct, tried to copy it down real fast in game, but the wording is correct. In that animation the male is laying on his back, the player is in doggy position to give hand/tit/blowjob and both are aligned just fine, the other female as its a MFF is aligned to do the doggy penetration and the alignment looks good except she's about POS  Z +40 too high. I haven't run into a single animation that's had any problems (if you discount HHS not dropping someone to the right height but it's easily fixed by just temp disable of HHS while animation is running). Any ideas what's causing this? I think it's a great animation but it's distracting having the doggy person Z +40 in the air and AAF or something won't let you fix it by doing a MODPOS Z -40, that drops them to the right place for about one stroke before they bounce back into the air :) and I'm not good enough with the AAF controls to adjust the single actors position in a 30-45 second animation run lol. Any help would be appreciated.

22 hours ago, Obamaisded said:

Just wondering how do the voice packs work, when I initiate animations its dead silent, is there a patch or extra mod needed for voices?

They're installed by default, you have to uncheck them to not get the sounds or maybe a mod you have has patched them out?

18 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

Ok first off I want to say I love the mod and all the animations you've done it's really great work but ( I know I hate that word too) I've got and have had everything working fine Except: (I know, everyone Hates that except chit) SC_FMP_Human_GR_Bed01_Handjob_titjob_staged (not sure if the underscoring is correct, tried to copy it down real fast in game, but the wording is correct. In that animation the male is laying on his back, the player is in doggy position to give hand/tit/blowjob and both are aligned just fine, the other female as its a MFF is aligned to do the doggy penetration and the alignment looks good except she's about POS  Z +40 too high. I haven't run into a single animation that's had any problems (if you discount HHS not dropping someone to the right height but it's easily fixed by just temp disable of HHS while animation is running). Any ideas what's causing this? I think it's a great animation but it's distracting having the doggy person Z +40 in the air and AAF or something won't let you fix it by doing a MODPOS Z -40, that drops them to the right place for about one stroke before they bounce back into the air :) and I'm not good enough with the AAF controls to adjust the single actors position in a 30-45 second animation run lol. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have any patches? That animation name looks a bit off so it seems like it's a patch that's causing that issue you have.