16 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Can you or anyone with the 30% problem post what error AAF gives you ingame?

Cheers, it must be a patch thing then. That's usually the case. And yeah those FEV Hound ones have been there for ages now.

I have no problem loading AAF 30%. But later other gaps came to light:
1) I don't see any new animations. no 9 men with 1 woman, no adding new furniture items, no group sex with a super mutant and mutant dog.
2) There are inconsistencies in the poses in the animation (I attach a screenshot)
Screen-Shot558.png Screen-Shot556.png

11 hours ago, REB85 said:

I have no problem loading AAF 30%. But later other gaps came to light:
1) I don't see any new animations. no 9 men with 1 woman, no adding new furniture items, no group sex with a super mutant and mutant dog.
2) There are inconsistencies in the poses in the animation (I attach a screenshot)

1. Maybe some patch you're using has edited out the content? Indarello's patch does that, if he doesn't want the animation he edits it out or so I've heard.

2. That looks like you're getting some collision with the geometry, have you tried these in an open space to see how they look?

11 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

1. Maybe some patch you're using has edited out the content? Indarello's patch does that, if he doesn't want the animation he edits it out or so I've heard.

2. That looks like you're getting some collision with the geometry, have you tried these in an open space to see how they look?

1) Your animation package is only overwritten with "Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 7.5" and "AAF Prostitution V0.86.4"

2) This is another pose that is in the same place.  Screen-Shot552.png  And this is a problematic position, but this time there is a place under the man to stand on the floor. Screen-Shot555.png    But this picture shows a discrepancy in the position of the penis. In animation, the penis does not enter the woman  Screen-Shot609.png

11 minutes ago, REB85 said:

1) Your animation package is only overwritten with "Patch for animations (SquirtCum Effects, cumtattoo overlays, stages, fixes) 7.5" and "AAF Prostitution V0.86.4"

2) This is another pose that is in the same place.  Screen-Shot552.png  And this is a problematic position, but this time there is a place under the man to stand on the floor. Screen-Shot555.png    But this picture shows a discrepancy in the position of the penis. In animation, the penis does not enter the woman  Screen-Shot609.png

I use Indarello's Patch also, but I do not blame Savage Cabbage for any alignment problems. Indarello changes up the animations and puts combos of separate animations together to suit his likes. I have the middle pose issue only, but that is on Indarello, who removed the bed it was meant for and added another different animation to it. The other problems you show have not happened for me, but they are not SC issues..Look elsewhere..

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Indarello's Patch also, but I do not blame Savage Cabbage for any alignment problems. Indarello changes up the animations and puts combos of separate animations together to suit his likes. I have the middle pose issue only, but that is on Indarello, who removed the bed it was meant for and added another different animation to it. The other problems you show have not happened for me, but they are not SC issues..Look elsewhere..

I do not understand what patch we are talking about. Please tell me the full name of the patch.

If the second picture can be explained by the use of different parts of the animation (for example, if the animation of the man in the back is a furniture animation and therefore he stands at the height of the bed). That third picture, where the penis sticks out in the wrong direction, cannot be explained by such a reason.

3 hours ago, REB85 said:

That third picture, where the penis sticks out in the wrong direction, cannot be explained by such a reason.

That third picture looks like you do not have the proper skeleton for super mutants, so the penis only morphs erect but does not animate.  Do you have a mod installed that adds an extended skeleton for super mutants, like AAF Creature Resources or Ulfberth's AAF Patch?  If so, is something perhaps overwriting that skeleton?

22 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That third picture looks like you do not have the proper skeleton for super mutants, so the penis only morphs erect but does not animate.  Do you have a mod installed that adds an extended skeleton for super mutants, like AAF Creature Resources or Ulfberth's AAF Patch?  If so, is something perhaps overwriting that skeleton?

installed this patch just now. immediately got this problem: 

Screen-Shot670.png Screen-Shot671.png Screen-Shot659.png Screen-Shot665.png Screen-Shot667.png

On 9/4/2020 at 5:08 AM, EgoBallistic said:

1.2.4 fixes the aggressive tag problem.

The 30% problem is because of an incompatibility with one of the patches (Indarello's or some other one).  1.2.4 works perfectly for me.

Indarello updated his patch. I have the latest AAF, all animation packs and Indarello's Animation Add on Patch and they work fine. Your issues are not with this mod. Something changed with AAF updates that started the stuck at 30% issue for some who were using XML changing mods. I will defer to the "geek squad types" to offer a computer speak interpretation of my babble. Any mod, unless updated, that offers animation packs' change overs will clash with the current string of AAF releases..

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

No.  This is not true at all.

I may be phrasing it wrong, but after a certain version of AAF, each new update started rejecting the XMLs mods that were OK previous..I was running fine with 120 something, then the updates started the load stuck issues. Why? I will remove my comment if you can explain better.. ( updated comment )Thanks