1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

Or if you want, take a look at my XMLs included in the mod. All you would need to do is create your own furniture XML file and add the reference IDs under the appropriate furniture name. It's very easy to do. Everything's separated pretty cleanly and easy to understand.

This is true for standard sized furniture. I've been using your animations for a long time with heart-shaped beds, lip-shaped sofas, glamorous armchairs and whatever comes to mind. But for a pole dance, the actor immediately fell into the ground. ) I've tried before hanging a pole as furniture instead of a crazy rug - same story. The actor fell by about 0.0, -200. Well, and a good point ... I want to make a set of equipment for a nightclub, with dance floors, a stage with a pole, a bar, creative furniture and everything else. Not disparate animations, but a coherent sequence of animations. Integration with some mixamo animations also comes to mind (in mixamo ~ 100 hkx dances).

By the way, that crap, which is in the package instead of the pole (flag stick, or don't know what it is ) when exporting to fbx, is at about 0.0, 200. I think it has something to do with it.

3 hours ago, South8028 said:

This is true for standard sized furniture. I've been using your animations for a long time with heart-shaped beds, lip-shaped sofas, glamorous armchairs and whatever comes to mind. But for a pole dance, the actor immediately fell into the ground. ) I've tried before hanging a pole as furniture instead of a crazy rug - same story. The actor fell by about 0.0, -200. Well, and a good point ... I want to make a set of equipment for a nightclub, with dance floors, a stage with a pole, a bar, creative furniture and everything else. Not disparate animations, but a coherent sequence of animations. Integration with some mixamo animations also comes to mind (in mixamo ~ 100 hkx dances).

By the way, that crap, which is in the package instead of the pole (flag stick, or don't know what it is ) when exporting to fbx, is at about 0.0, 200. I think it has something to do with it.

Yeah, sounds like the root of the mesh or skeleton is maybe down a few feet in the ground, or up a few feet. In looking at furnitures to do animations with, I found a few objects in the game that had that issue, the big metal garbage bins for instance. In that case, I think you can do something with AAF to modify the location of the animation on the X, Y and Z axes, but I myself don't know how to do it.

39 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Yeah, sounds like the root of the mesh or skeleton is maybe down a few feet in the ground, or up a few feet. In looking at furnitures to do animations with, I found a few objects in the game that had that issue, the big metal garbage bins for instance. In that case, I think you can do something with AAF to modify the location of the animation on the X, Y and Z axes, but I myself don't know how to do it.

It's Player X,Y,Z,Z-Rotation : NPC X,Y,Z,Z-Rotation

Example:

<animation id="SC-FF-Human-Couch_PlayerHouse01-03Facefuck" frames="500" offset="0,0,1.2,0:0,0,0,0">

That raises the player up (Z) 1.2

1 hour ago, SavageCabbage said:

I'm sorry. Looked at this "flagpolenoflag" now in max. Not 200, but 0.0.47. Probably, it was originally just a part of something that was at this height from the ground.

The exporting process is taking a long time. Takes me a couple of hours to go from adding sound -> exporting to animation files -> importing to my .ESP -> adding AAF XMLs -> testing ingame for just a single animation series, but as you can see, I'm working on it.

Here you can see that the Sole Survivor keeps X6-88 around for very specific reasons. She taught him well.

5 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

The exporting process is taking a long time. Takes me a couple of hours to go from adding sound -> exporting to animation files -> importing to my .ESP -> adding AAF XMLs -> testing ingame for just a single animation series, but as you can see, I'm working on it.

Here you can see that the Sole Survivor keeps X6-88 around for very specific reasons. She taught him well.

Cant wait to test them out, also with rough animations like this which i really love them. Keep it up dude. U did a great work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its probably already been asking before, but are there any FFM or FFFM animations being planned? I think only the old Leito has a few multiple females/one male animations. I cant find any mods that involves a threesome where it aint 12 guys on one female....

12 minutes ago, Fortis said:

Its probably already been asking before, but are there any FFM or FFFM animations being planned? I think only the old Leito has a few multiple females/one male animations. I cant find any mods that involves a threesome where it aint 12 guys on one female....

There's a new one coming in the next update, plus I had started one before that still needs finishing but I don't plan on doing anymore where women are interacting with each other because it's just hard to make it look any good in the game, because it's lots of kissing, lots of licking, lots of tiny movements which just doesn't look that good in FO4, due to it's limitations. Multiple girls blowing a guy though, maybe.

23 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

It actually hurts my carpal area a bit to put the sounds in the animation because of how the process is done in Max, so I had to take a break for a couple of days. It's actually the reason why I had such a long break from this pack last year, so I don't wanna overdo it and hurt my hand again.

Oh man, reading this has caused me pain. Thank you very much for sharing your work and take the time you need.

Awesome, bloody awesome work.

If I may I have a question and would appreciate some pointers.

I'm having some minor animation misalignment issues, specifically, with the male part angle during some scenes.

For example in the couch-neck hold animation poor old dude can't really get it where it needs to go... he sort of grinds instead of penetrates.

Is there someway I can fix this?

-I -am- using "Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix 1.0.6", per the AAF installation instruction page- So if that's the problem I do apologize.

Is it possible for me (not very skilled at this type of work) to fix this by editing some files or should I just accept it and move on?

Thank you so much! (so sorry if this has been tackled, I tried to look for an answer post by post but I ran out of steam at around page 35 :( )

On 6/16/2021 at 8:13 AM, Fortis said:

BP70 has mixed 3somes in his inventory. Also if you are handy changing XMLS, you can remove the F or M tag from an animation (AAF Animation Data) and leave it blank between the exclamation points. Any sex combo can now be chosen if that animation gets called..

3 hours ago, non_existing123 said:

i can't open AAF after install this mod. but i'm curious to try this mod, any suggestion?

You either have leftover XML files from earlier installs of something, or some patch mod altering the XML files provided by this or for other mods which refer to the XMLs for this one.

On 6/18/2021 at 3:32 PM, Trailbandit said:

Awesome, bloody awesome work.

If I may I have a question and would appreciate some pointers.

I'm having some minor animation misalignment issues, specifically, with the male part angle during some scenes.

For example in the couch-neck hold animation poor old dude can't really get it where it needs to go... he sort of grinds instead of penetrates.

Is there someway I can fix this?

Sounds like it might be a model issue, the animations were built with the default BodyTalk and FusionGirl bodies in mind, so if you're not using those bodies, that could be why. If you are using those bodies, and you edited them to suit your own personal tastes, then it could be that you moved the privates too far from the default position so that they don't go in properly in the animation.

10 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Sounds like it might be a model issue, the animations were built with the default BodyTalk and FusionGirl bodies in mind, so if you're not using those bodies, that could be why. If you are using those bodies, and you edited them to suit your own personal tastes, then it could be that you moved the privates too far from the default position so that they don't go in properly in the animation.

ah, ok this makes sense. I am using the body talk for the male but female is a heavily modified CBBE RIP design, so that's probably what's going on.

Ok I'll just accept my fate then, I really like the design I have so It stays for now ^_^

Thank you!!!

18 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Ok, some more information:

Having what you said in mind and from a lot of testing, I believe this might be more that just model issues.

My logic:

I notice that between most poses the male parts have a specific "trajectory" let's say. they follow a path that is different than the simply "t pose" state of the genitalia. For example the male parts will not always be perpendicular to the pelvis but will "target" a specific point in space like a axis through a point in space.

When what I'm noticing occurs, the male part does not follow a scene-oriented trajectory, is just keeps a constant position relative to the pelvis, as it would in a t-pose (if that makes sense) It will just keep perpendicular to the pelvis

In other words, in the spooning position, the male part does not occupy a space relative to the female body but slightly misaligned, it follows the movement of the male pelvis, making it actually move down and away from the female completely (as the pelvis twists down during the forward motion)

Sorry for the convoluted description)

At this point I'm just giving out this information as feedback  in case it is interesting and helpful, if it also happens to solve my issue at some point that would be a bonus :)

9 minutes ago, Trailbandit said:

Ok, some more information:

Having what you said in mind and from a lot of testing, I believe this might be more that just model issues.

My logic:

I notice that between most poses the male parts have a specific "trajectory" let's say. they follow a path that is different than the simply "t pose" state of the genitalia. For example the male parts will not always be perpendicular to the pelvis but will "target" a specific point in space like a axis through a point in space.

When what I'm noticing occurs, the male part does not follow a scene-oriented trajectory, is just keeps a constant position relative to the pelvis, as it would in a t-pose (if that makes sense) It will just keep perpendicular to the pelvis

In other words, in the spooning position, the male part does not occupy a space relative to the female body but slightly misaligned, it follows the movement of the male pelvis, making it actually move down and away from the female completely (as the pelvis twists down during the forward motion)

Sorry for the convoluted description)

At this point I'm just giving out this information as feedback  in case it is interesting and helpful, if it also happens to solve my issue at some point that would be a bonus :)

The BodyTalk body has penis "bones" which can be altered by animations to curve and otherwise animate the movement of the penis itself, relative to the rest of the body. Some animations don't take advantage of that option and the penis remains rigid at whatever "angle" is denoted by the erection morph value for the animation's AAF metadata, or at the default erection position if morphs are unspecified or aren't working at all.

This probably doesn't provide sufficient information to address your problem, but hopefully clarifies the situation around erections and penis alignment. If the animation is supposed to be animating the penis bones but isn't due to some problem, that could be one explanation, I suppose. Or if there's something wrong with the erection morphing, that's another possibility.

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The BodyTalk body has penis "bones" which can be altered by animations to curve and otherwise animate the movement of the penis itself, relative to the rest of the body. Some animations don't take advantage of that option and the penis remains rigid at whatever "angle" is denoted by the erection morph value for the animation's AAF metadata, or at the default erection position if morphs are unspecified or aren't working at all.

This probably doesn't provide sufficient information to address your problem, but hopefully clarifies the situation around erections and penis alignment. If the animation is supposed to be animating the penis bones but isn't due to some problem, that could be one explanation, I suppose. Or if there's something wrong with the erection morphing, that's another possibility.

Ok, that is super helpful.

You say morphs not working. interesting. Could it be that (as we discuss in the guide thread) I haven't build the male bodies manually? Because they seemed to work fine after the install And I didn't know I had to actually manually build them (so sorry if that's written in the guide and I missed it). Perhaps other animations use bones but SC uses morphs?

Because it does seem that this is the only package I get this problem with, I think (so many animations!! :P )