Hot damn! Some group animations for feral ghoul :). For those having trouble using some furniture animation from sabbage cabbage animation pack not being seen by AAF.

You will need :

1.) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/2737 FO4 Edit

2.) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26582 Better Console

3.) Mod Organizer 2(Preferred) or Vortex.

4.) Back up your save first and go with any settlement without any settler or go with a companion to test.

5.) Open console command and type "tdetect", Spawn any creature example: feral ghoul, add them to faction using "AddToFaction 0001c21c 0" then use tdetect again it will now be friendly. Note: Skip this if you bring a companion for test.

6.) If you try building a furniture like the Church Pew. If you build using workshop rearranged there nothing wrong, AAF sees the furniture and animation to play with. But if you build using homemaker and the furniture is called Pew, AAF doesn't recognize it.

7.) Open console and click the Pew, it will give some information about the object and what mod it comes from. Now press Alt-tab or Shift-tab and open FO4 Edit, pick the homemaker.esm or any settlement workshop support that you, used but aaf doesn't recognize it. Go to the furniture and find "Pew", copy the form id or press F2 it will give you the form id.

Note: Don't need to exit FO4 edit

8.) Find your sabbage cabbage mod folder or open it using mod organizer 2, open AAF>SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml edit it using notepad or notepad++.

Go to the group id ="Church Pew" add the line <furniture form="Form ID You Copied" id="Name of the object" source="What esm or esp it is"/> Save.

9.) Go back to your Fallout 4 game saved your game and reload your saved. If you try test it, AAF now recognize 2 Church Pew( One from Workshop Rearranged and homemaker). Done!

Bonus

The Pre-war Motorcycle and the Post-war Motorcycle from homemaker, if you try to use AAF only the Pre-War Motorcycle is recognize for those who wanted to use the Post-war. Same as above go to number 7 and continue down to number 9. Do note: some object is static or moveable static, it will mention it by Better Console when you used console. -Hope it helps from those furniture, static and any objects not detected by AAF.

8 minutes ago, jdhue said:

hello, if u can, would u telll me which softwers u use to animate? just wonder

Well 3D Max is the preferred software, but it's hella expensive, and while the student version is free, it only works for 60 days & then goes tits up. Therefore, many people have converted to Blender, which is free.

You will also need Niftools, which allows you to make the meshes the game needs to read.

Finally, you'll need the AAF Animation Software to make the nif files interact with each other.

:exclamation:

13 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, is it possible to play all stages of an animation together without manually switching between them? Like the old Leito animations?

Not without another mod that does it for you. I don't know which ones do it but I think Hardship probably does. I don't have anything AAF except my pack in my game though so don't quote me on that.

I suppose I'll ask it here since we're on the topic now. Although I already have a subscribestar, would people like a patreon option? Keep in mind, I'd be mainly posting my R34 on it, this mod would still be free. I also can't guarantee they won't just shut the patreon down, because they have done for a lot of animators, there's no clear guidelines on what you can or can't do, Patreon can just decide you broke some imaginary rule and nuke your page.

On 3/3/2021 at 9:48 AM, xyzxyz said:

Hi, is it possible to play all stages of an animation together without manually switching between them? Like the old Leito animations?

You need Simple Patch or Indarello's to do that. They auto stage animations but pick and choose so not all of SC 's animations will be available.

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I suppose I'll ask it here since we're on the topic now. Although I already have a subscribestar, would people like a patreon option? Keep in mind, I'd be mainly posting my R34 on it, this mod would still be free. I also can't guarantee they won't just shut the patreon down, because they have done for a lot of animators, there's no clear guidelines on what you can or can't do, Patreon can just decide you broke some imaginary rule and nuke your page.

WARNING:

My patreon has been broken for some time.......Just an FYI.

:exclamation:

2 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

You need Simple Patch or Indarello's to do that. They auto stage animations but pick and choose so not all of SC 's animations will be available.

Yeah, if I try that the AAF support Team on discord will want my head ^^

4 hours ago, xyzxyz said:
7 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Yeah, if I try that the AAF support Team on discord will want my head ^^

The disclaimer there is: make sure everything's working well before you go adding one of those patch mods, they may not be compatible with other patch mods like UAP or SLP, they tend to lag updates for maintained and actively developed animation packs so you'll have to pay attention to which versions of which animation packs they actually support at any particular point in time, and most importantly if everything breaks you get to keep the pieces (don't bother the AAF Discord help channels with questions about that, maybe bother the patch authors when you've exhausted your own troubleshooting abilities).

21 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Worth a try

Here's a little preview render of the Super Mutant Reverse Cowgirl animation I posted a preview of earlier that you can expect to see next update (whenever that is). I won't do these for every one, they take quite a bit of time to render but you can see how I approach an animation and how certain stages are designed to transition into others while others are meant to be controlled by the PC or NPC, depending on whatever situational mod you use.

I have a great deal of new poses laid out, plus some of my earlier work that needs finishing still. Hope it's a good update whenever it is.