17 minutes ago, Jackrack187 said:

Great mod!!!
but how do i get those object IDs to place it in my settlement? thx

Open up the SavageCabbage_furnitureData.xml file and you'll see the full list.  Then use pt command (or placethere) in console.  For example, typing "pt 550D3" will drop an institute double bed wherever your cursor is pointing.

Clipboard01.jpg

22 hours ago, karenyang117 said:

Masterful work as always! ❤️

Thanks!

20 hours ago, Lumpen63 said:

Is it just me, or does someone still have problems with the shower in the player's house (climax stage). Institute bed animations are played 180 degrees incorrectly (start in the wall), and Cowgirl is not displayed by AAF ????? Sorry if I'm stupid.

What shower problem? I wasn't aware there was one. I found Institute beds are rotated the other way around, so the head on the Institute bed is at the food of a regular bed. Anyone else got any input here? You got any patches too? They're probably why you might be missing some animations.

7 hours ago, Jackrack187 said:

does someone got the meatbag id cant find it in the files thx

Check the super mutant furniture data.

3 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Thanks!

What shower problem? I wasn't aware there was one. I found Institute beds are rotated the other way around, so the head on the Institute bed is at the food of a regular bed. Anyone else got any input here? You got any patches too? They're probably why you might be missing some animations.

Check the super mutant furniture data.

@SavageCabbageFrom what i've seen at ur XMLS and its formID codes through Fo4Edit, both seems in a correct path. It's nothing about any kind of patch likely. What comes to be the main issue is the HKX files after export. Savage, take a look at ur anims for exporting the different one of two's, if you've got time to solve it. Thanks for making an effort for having a great mod.

Edited: The climax sequence anims are the target.

Edited by EngineGaming
6 minutes ago, EngineGaming said:

@SavageCabbageFrom what i've seen at ur XMLS and its formID codes through Fo4Edit, both seems in a correct path. It's nothing about any kind of patch likely. What comes to be the main issue is the HKX files after export. Savage, take a look at ur anims for exporting the different one of two's, if you've got time to solve it. Thanks for making an effort for having a great mod.

Edited: The climax sequence anims are the target.

What's the problem though, they're not showing up?

On 6/27/2021 at 1:27 PM, Lumpen63 said:

Hi,
Is it just me, or does someone still have problems with the shower in the player's house (climax stage). Institute bed animations are played 180 degrees incorrectly (start in the wall), and Cowgirl is not displayed by AAF ????? Sorry if I'm stupid.
thanks

Sorry about the circumstances.
The bed was spawned with pt 550D3.
For the shower animation there was once a "ShowerClimaxPatch",
(v 1.2.4) but it is definitely too old.

Thanks, and sorry for the weird English (Google did that) ?

SC_18.jpg

SC19.jpg

Edited by Lumpen63
9 minutes ago, Lumpen63 said:

SC19.jpg

Yeah, those animations aren't intended to play on those pieces of furniture. Sometimes AAF can use the wrong furniture if the same words are in the reference name in the XML, I'll see if I can sort it out in a future update. This below is the Institute double bed animation, it's the only one designed for that bed.

On 6/26/2021 at 8:56 AM, SavageCabbage said:

20210625172151_1.jpg.bbb524e45f97804ad0609dc03a61099d.jpg

@SavageCabbage I made these a couple months back, it's a patch for Capital Wasteland Workshop Pack part 1 and part 2, not all the furniture are compatible because some would clip or have the character(s) float.

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CWWorkShopMaster_V1.1.xml

SavageCabbage_furnitureData_CWWorkShopPackPart2.xml

very minor update on the master file. 

Edited by riot_punch
54 minutes ago, riot_punch said:

@SavageCabbage I made these a couple months back, it's a patch for Capital Wasteland Workshop Pack part 1 and part 2, not all the furniture are compatible because some would clip or have the character(s) float.

I just put a link in the main post to your post there to those who want it. I don't have the DLC but I'll see about including that in the next update, unless I forget

Edited by SavageCabbage
20 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I just put a link in the main post to your post there to those who want it. I don't have the DLC but I'll see about including that in the next update, unless I forget

No pressure, SC, but with BP70 leaving the FO4 modding scene , you are the last holdover creating updated AAF animations. Like I said, no PRESSURE!:cool:

On 6/26/2021 at 2:56 AM, SavageCabbage said:

Mod Update Version 1.2.6

Download it from the first page, and also to see what new animations you'll get this update. This new update is more focussed than previous updates, so while there are not as many random individual animations, the sequences that are there are more complete, and you can still expect a variety of normal and weird stuff.

INSTALLATION

By now, you all know the drill. Load the mod last, if you have any mod patches that affect my mod, either deactivate them or wait until they've updated their mod to support the new update.

Thanks to all the folk involved in AAF, but also special thanks to CG! and CRWREX and Marion because it wouldn't be possible this time around without those guys! Also thanks to Vel W and anyone that supported me on subscribestar!

Screenshots

20210625172151_1.jpg.bbb524e45f97804ad0609dc03a61099d.jpg

20210625170927_1.jpg.1ddf8867895130a4e1c617163026c312.jpg

20210625173140_1.jpg.9865b5841ee25496374627aa05b1a803.jpg

20210625173910_1.jpg.bae85e093a8b32baffa03176724b00b9.jpg

20210625170639_1.jpg.91277c590a15a040a185e567a1960279.jpg

20210625174318_1.jpg.4bdfbc0e8861ef66196d3fbc4490cebc.jpg

Enjoy all!

Hi,
I just updated, but I'm not getting any of this animations, for example:  every mutant animation is on ground, any ideas?

Thanks in advance and for this great animations.

12 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

I am 67 now and only PC aware the last 4 years. By the time I learned to animate anything (including my body) , AAF will be on version 318 and my stuff would have to be released posthumously. :skull:

Hehe, yeah I remember the age discussion with you. At least I think it was you.... When I wrongly assumes that me, being 50+ and a granddad makes me one of the eldest people on this forum :))))

As to the Mr. SavageCabbage  - his animations are the best made ones technically . No wonder it takes him longer then average to make each release :)
Haven't seen the latest bunch, waiting for Indarello to integrate the newest version in his pack, he promised to do it this weekend, very kind of him, I might add.

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

No pressure, SC, but with BP70 leaving the FO4 modding scene , you are the last holdover creating updated AAF animations. Like I said, no PRESSURE!:cool:

I think that is the modder curse. After awhile modders move on. The game is now quite old too. So i do not expect to much anymore.

But there are still good animations like this one.

Is SavageCabbage the last one? Really?

4 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

I think that is the modder curse. After awhile modders move on. The game is now quite old too. So i do not expect to much anymore.

But there are still good animations like this one.

Is SavageCabbage the last one? Really?

There is a new guy called Brave. Has about 5 Creature animations..

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi,
I just updated, but I'm not getting any of this animations, for example:  every mutant animation is on ground, any ideas?

Thanks in advance and for this great animations.

Might be patch interference, but what animation are you referring to specifically?

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

There is a new guy called Brave. Has about 5 Creature animations..

I heard of some other guy who might be coming into the scene, a good animator by the sounds of it, but I don't wanna say whom it might be just in case it doesn't happen. If so, that'll help to have friendly competition. That's what drove me initially, because I wanted to meet the standard Leito set.

42 minutes ago, SavageCabbage said:

Might be patch interference, but what animation are you referring to specifically?

I heard of some other guy who might be coming into the scene, a good animator by the sounds of it, but I don't wanna say whom it might be just in case it doesn't happen. If so, that'll help to have friendly competition. That's what drove me initially, because I wanted to meet the standard Leito set.

I just have the most utter respect for your or anyone's work.

I know now very little what is needed to actually do it. Just on the software side. To me personally, yours and Leito is what you need to run that game. Without, no fun. :) (or good imagination)

Edited by wutpickel
9 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Im giving up with patches... i mean any animation with furniture and supermutants, any of the pictures actually i dont get any.

3 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Im giving up with patches... i mean any animation with furniture and supermutants, any of the pictures actually i dont get any.

Most of the patches only pick and choose what the author likes. Example, Indarello's Patch only supports maybe 60% of all available animations (he auto stages animations together), Simple Patch might only support 40%. So with any patch, you probably will only see a representation. If you manually Home key AAF, you will have access to everything..