15 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I heard of some other guy who might be coming into the scene, a good animator by the sounds of it, but I don't wanna say whom it might be just in case it doesn't happen. If so, that'll help to have friendly competition. That's what drove me initially, because I wanted to meet the standard Leito set.

I've seen some people call Leito's animations outdated but i still think they are some of the best available, I dont think anyone has matched the fluidity in their animations imo (no offence to any other animators past or present)

12 minutes ago, Evilhomer said:

I've seen some people call Leito's animations outdated but i still think they are some of the best available, I dont think anyone has matched the fluidity in their animations imo (no offence to any other animators past or present)

Lieito's and Savage's are in the same league, both authors made very good job of it, and yeah I agree - it's very hard to beat Leito's :)))

On 6/30/2021 at 3:22 AM, wutpickel said:

I just have the most utter respect for your or anyone's work.

I know now very little what is needed to actually do it. Just on the software side. To me personally, yours and Leito is what you need to run that game. Without, no fun. :) (or good imagination)

Thanks, I think if you want a full experience then you want some Rufgt, bp70 and now Brave because they cover some aspects that I don't, so that lets me focus on what I want to do too!

15 hours ago, Evilhomer said:

I think that's just a style thing, I like to see some rigidity too. You just have to make sure your stuff isn't too rigid or too fluid, because they can look like robots or look like they have no bones, but yeah his stuff is hard to beat!

On 6/29/2021 at 10:37 PM, SavageCabbage said:

How's about you learn to animate :D

There is no normal tool base. I have max 2013 and official plugins from ck. I can basically animate complex scenes. Now I work with manipulator animations, not much easier than a synth fabricator. But for normal work with bones, you first need a normal rig for 2013 max. Secondly, in principle, the fo4 skeleton scares me, it's pretty insane. The havok itself, all the more, seems to be idiocy. This is a proprietary tool, disgustingly suited for custom animations.

5 hours ago, South8028 said:

There is no normal tool base. I have max 2013 and official plugins from ck. I can basically animate complex scenes. Now I work with manipulator animations, not much easier than a synth fabricator. But for normal work with bones, you first need a normal rig for 2013 max. Secondly, in principle, the fo4 skeleton scares me, it's pretty insane. The havok itself, all the more, seems to be idiocy. This is a proprietary tool, disgustingly suited for custom animations.

IIRC Leito put his rigs up for download but I guess if people want, I could put out my rigs for download here. The ones I use are different to his (IMO they're better but others might disagree).

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

IIRC Leito put his rigs up for download but I guess if people want, I could put out my rigs for download here. The ones I use are different to his (IMO they're better but others might disagree).

well, anyway I need something that I can work with exactly in 2013 max. Because there are no official tools for other versions. Hence, there is no collision, materials, connection points, Gamebryo animation manager, and so on. hkt I have. There is also a rig, but very old, vanilla. Further, you probably need to read something and understand how to properly organize work on the basis of 2013 max. )

For now, I just want to make different animated furniture and devices for the nightclub. Now I'm making a bartender, for cocktails, like the same suspended manipulator. I also want to make animated crafting machines instead of vanilla trash for homeless people.

Edited by South8028
59 minutes ago, South8028 said:

well, anyway I need something that I can work with exactly in 2013 max. Because there are no official tools for other versions. Hence, there is no collision, materials, connection points, Gamebryo animation manager, and so on. hkt I have. There is also a rig, but very old, vanilla. Further, you probably need to read something and understand how to properly organize work on the basis of 2013 max. )

For now, I just want to make different animated furniture and devices for the nightclub. Now I'm making a bartender, for cocktails, like the same suspended manipulator. I also want to make animated crafting machines instead of vanilla trash for homeless people.

I remember on Skyrim there was a glory hole animation. Absolutely great. But, he used a prop specifically for that animation. So wherever it took place, the prop was there at the moment. I thought that was great. Kind of wished FO4 had that as well.

FO4 has stalls so it would be perfect but i think there are no animations for it so its kind of pointless.

3 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I remember on Skyrim there was a glory hole animation. Absolutely great. But, he used a prop specifically for that animation. So wherever it took place, the prop was there at the moment. I thought that was great. Kind of wished FO4 had that as well.

FO4 has stalls so it would be perfect but i think there are no animations for it so its kind of pointless.

There's this, but it needs some work. In particular, don't try to use it directly (though NPCs will generally interact with it as an idle without problem):

2 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There's this, but it needs some work. In particular, don't try to use it directly (though NPCs will generally interact with it as an idle without problem):

Interesting. Again, i did not see that. And i browsed a lot. Thanks. I will test it.

I seem to have an issue where supermutant morphs don't work on furniture for your animation pack specifically, ground animations for super mutants function as normal. All other animations for all other races from you pack seem to function as normal as well, so I'm lost. Suggestions?

On 6/20/2021 at 2:51 AM, vaultbait said:

You either have leftover XML files from earlier installs of something, or some patch mod altering the XML files provided by this or for other mods which refer to the XMLs for this one.

i'm sorry, what is XML file leftover? i have tried things and still can't open my AAF wizard after i installed this mod, but when i disable it, i can open my AAF wizard. I want to play sexvault quest, but that quest requires this mod to play, please help :(

BTW this is my error code, maybe that help solving problem :(

and not just this mod, some of my other mods have same issue like this

2021-07-02.png

Edited by non_existing123

Howdy, 

Dropping by again to report a minor bug. In most blowjob animations, the woman has her mouth open to properly take the man's penis. Only in this sequence, she does not.

image.png.0ce9aa24f17f34cc881b4db884f3e91d.png

The 4 animations highlighted by red pen have the woman doing the blowjobs but with her mouth closed, as such the animations look off. This may have been discussed before, the culprit may be because there's a facial expression (that is not "Neutral") somewhere in this sequence. IIRC, mouth can open only when no expression keyword is overwriting it during animation

Other blowjob sequences (that I'm aware of and from this mod) seem to work fine. Only these 4 have the closed-mouth bug.

Stay safe.

Edited by Vel W
11 hours ago, non_existing123 said:

i'm sorry, what is XML file leftover? i have tried things and still can't open my AAF wizard after i installed this mod, but when i disable it, i can open my AAF wizard. I want to play sexvault quest, but that quest requires this mod to play, please help :(

BTW this is my error code, maybe that help solving problem :(

and not just this mod, some of my other mods have same issue like this

2021-07-02.png

For sexvault and some older mods you have to use Indarello patch cause it require  some older SCver. 1.4 and patch make it compatible with sexvault  but you will loose some animation from newest SC package

People have been mentioning different patches here but I thought Ulfberto's UAP was kind of the most supported now? I dunno. I was wondering if anyone's updated this mod to the newest version, and if that breaks compatibility with UAP. I'm still using the previous version of this mod and wasn't sure if UAP was the kind of thing that needed to be updated every time an animation mod was updated. Either way, thanks for the work SC.

7 minutes ago, Vidust said:

People have been mentioning different patches here but I thought Ulfberto's UAP was kind of the most supported now? I dunno. I was wondering if anyone's updated this mod to the newest version, and if that breaks compatibility with UAP. I'm still using the previous version of this mod and wasn't sure if UAP was the kind of thing that needed to be updated every time an animation mod was updated. Either way, thanks for the work SC.

He's also no longer making mods for FO4, since a few months now. The only animation patch mods I'm aware of which are being updated with any frequency by people still active here are Staged Leito Plus Erection Fix and Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum overlays, stages, fixes).

Quick question, for the new railing animations, what object is this tied to? I've been building all sorts of railings and touring all around looking for them, but can't yet find a compatible one.

Everything else is amazing, as always. Thanks! 

11 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Okay, put up another new version of the mod.

Fixed Issues

*New Super Mutant Vault Tec Van Wrecked animation sequence had no slapping sounds for the male. Now it does.

*Human Armchair 02 Blowjob mouth fixed

Can confirm the Human Armchair 02 blowjob is fixed. Thanks!

6 hours ago, Vidust said:

I was wondering if anyone's updated this mod to the newest version, and if that breaks compatibility with UAP.

I use Ulfberth's patches with the newest versions whenever they are released, and it's been fine. Ulberth's patch is mostly assets for human x {creature} animations, so does not need constant updates like some others do

---------------------------------ANYWAYS-----------------------------------

Would it be possible to further develop this mod to support Fusion Girl v1.80? I've been using v1.80 since last year, and while it's pretty stable, the one thing i miss is the hand-crafted boob physics from this mod, which I understand is built around v1.45

Granted, this would be a huge undertaking

6 hours ago, gdxai said:

Quick question, for the new railing animations, what object is this tied to? I've been building all sorts of railings and touring all around looking for them, but can't yet find a compatible one.

Everything else is amazing, as always. Thanks! 

Just railings you find on piers etc.

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

Would it be possible to further develop this mod to support Fusion Girl v1.80? I've been using v1.80 since last year, and while it's pretty stable, the one thing i miss is the hand-crafted boob physics from this mod, which I understand is built around v1.45

Granted, this would be a huge undertaking

Last time I changed all animations to fit the ZeX Skeleton/Fusion Girl body it took me nearly a year to do every animation and that was when I was entirely focussed on that with no other content. I have even more animations now than I did back then, I have 1600 files in my animation folder so that is about 800 files to sort out for the females, and this would be going in and changing the bones from one to the other, which means I'd have to go in and change the bone constraints so they all affect different bones, then export every animation again, so it's really not feasible unless you don't want any new content for a year or so.

On 7/3/2021 at 1:50 PM, SavageCabbage said:

I have 1600 files in my animation folder so that is about 800 files to sort out for the females, and this would be going in and changing the bones from one to the other, which means I'd have to go in and change the bone constraints so they all affect different bones, then export every animation again, so it's really not feasible unless you don't want any new content for a year or so.

Understandable. Fusion Girl's creator(s) have been advertising v1.80 as the main product, and stopped supporting v1.45 files, so for users like myself, we'll have to find a workaround

Edited by Vel W
grammar

I am just curious.

I noticed that breast physic work in a way but in others not.

Like if the actor is vertical. The breast do not hang and swing. Is that a constrain due the limitations of the game or no one did physics right in that regard?

Just curious.

Hello again,

I'm in nuka world with Cito and his family, but:

Im completly missing the ghoulrilla mesh
The animation runned fine but i only see my pc, so...
I quited the animation, and when my girl clothed up... the ghoulrilla started the animation ALONE while i was talking to Cito LOL image.thumb.png.4243c376f1223f70839a7deda2eeb3c2.pngimage.thumb.png.c8c2f43c9b091b714a7d702393193e66.png

Anyone can tell me where do i get the proper texture and where should i place it? im NOT using mod managers, they are way to invasive and heavy, i already made sure i had aff creature resources, and dragged the files in to bodyslide tools, of course i have the mesh for the gorilla, not ghoulrilla...

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

im NOT using mod managers, they are way to invasive and heavy

That's like saying you want space travel but you don't use Mass Relay because they are invasive and heavy. Why make this so hard for yourself?

Also, the part where the Ghoulrilla started animations alone sounds like another mod. This mod only adds aninations, not triggers for them

Okay, I've encountered a bizarre issue.

after downloading and installing it, the AAF Animation menu (where you select the actors, position for animation, and animation) won't open. the AAF logo has the dots spin around, but the actor menu won't open. At first, I thought I just had too many AAF animations so I removed some and reinstalled it without the interspecies options, it still doesn't work

Are there any fixes for this?

3 hours ago, TheMultiBrony21 said:

Okay, I've encountered a bizarre issue.

after downloading and installing it, the AAF Animation menu (where you select the actors, position for animation, and animation) won't open. the AAF logo has the dots spin around, but the actor menu won't open. At first, I thought I just had too many AAF animations so I removed some and reinstalled it without the interspecies options, it still doesn't work

Are there any fixes for this?

There might be, but to know which, you'll have to enter Admin mode (Home -> DELETE -> ENTER) and see what error message(s) AAF is giving you.