1 hour ago, Someone92 said:

Are they in T pose? Then you have not run FNIS.

Does the problem still happens if you have SLSO disabled?

But it only happens when i use the 1.7.4. If i use the 1.6.7 everything is working fine. No the problem does not happen if i disable the 1.7.4. it seems that the problem, at least for me is the update 1.7.4 the 1.6.7 works fine. Thanks for helping Someone92

3 hours ago, Thamiord20 said:

Help no animations playing. They just stand together and nothing proceeds. The widget appears but nothing happens, animation wise. 

Make sure you have sexlab started.

If you use SLAL packs, make sure the anims you want are enabled and registered. If so, maybe rebuild the animation registry.

I've been having similar issues. I don't think they're related to SLSO

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

okay.... so if i understood correctly both chunks used to disable final animation orgasm

1st chunk - if actor had separate or forced orgasm and enjoyment still 0, unlikely but i guess that works

and the 2nd chunk - if actor doesnt have 100+ enjoyment and orgasmed before

but what does
if Enjoyment < 100 && (Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)

do? at this point its always final stage, is it not?

oof... so basically ... you made a lot more complex "always orgasm" code, where character can have "always" (separate) "orgasm" but only if its last/cum stage, and always 1, since you cant build up enough enjoyment for 2nd b4 animation ends

eh...i think i'd rather stick with SLSO implementation where player/npc has control over orgasms, might be less compatible with animation flow, but w/e, they are all the same after you watch em few hundred times

Read again!

That line says that prevents the Orgasm with low Enjoyment at lease reach the last stage without Orgasm.

That means you can Orgasm at any stage if you have the Enjoyment and you can even have the Orgasm at the last stage without the required Enjoyment if you still have 0 Orgasm.

You have to remember that the Orgasm can be called at any time from another Mod and the last stage always call for the Orgasms without care about the Enjoyment.

Look, is working so must be right...

1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

Read again!

That line says that prevents the Orgasm with low Enjoyment at lease reach the last stage without Orgasm.

That means you can Orgasm at any stage if you have the Enjoyment and you can even have the Orgasm at the last stage without the required Enjoyment if you still have 0 Orgasm.

You have to remember that the Orgasm can be called at any time from another Mod and the last stage always call for the Orgasms without care about the Enjoyment.

Look, is working so must be right...

description is not clear

okay... then my 1st guess was correct and later wasnt

so... basically its only purpose is to prevent other mods from triggering SeparateOrgasms (when SeparateOrgasms enabled) without using forced flag and skipping all checks

questionable... but okay

23 hours ago, Thamiord20 said:

On 11/1/2021 at 1:34 PM, DocClox said:

Make sure you have sexlab started.

If you use SLAL packs, make sure the anims you want are enabled and registered. If so, maybe rebuild the animation registry.

I've been having similar issues. I don't think they're related to SLSO

It only happens when i install the latest update 1.7.4. My animations work perfectly fine without it. As i said 1.6.7 works fine and the animations work fine. 

1 hour ago, Thamiord20 said:

20211102165944_1.jpg.8af264055a645d7ce3bf5e88d766123f.jpg

This is what happens when i install 1.7.4 update. Also i can't use Sex Tools H key dosen't  show up. But 1.6.7 works fine and Sex tools.

Edited by Thamiord20
I solved the issue....The Sexlab Framework i was using was SexLab Framework SE 1.63 - BETA 8 instead of BETA 9. Now everything works fine now with 1.7.4 update. Sorry about that guys, my bad. Thank for your help and Ed86 for a great mod.
On 11/2/2021 at 10:05 AM, Thamiord20 said:

This is what happens when i install 1.7.4 update. Also i can't use Sex Tools H key dosen't  show up. But 1.6.7 works fine and Sex tools.

I can confirm this, was having the exact same issue with animations simply not playing despite everything registering and sexlab playing and ending animations on its end. Something about 1.7.4 seems to break animations in this specific manner for some people I guess. Reverting back to 1.6.7 has everything working again.

I noticed an issue today, where this mod conflicts with the Sexlab FrameworkSE and with SL Aroused SSE in a fashion which LOOT does not address.

So I came here to see what the installation documentation says about this issue, and I found nothing relevant.

Anyways, the problem is the scripts: this mod has some .pex files which are provided by those mods.

This is... a problem. Do I use the newer sexlab framework version of those files or do I use this mod's version of those files -- I probably lose something either way, but what? And then there's the SL Aroused SSE conflicts...

Was it really necessary to override those scripts? (Probably.)

But that means that the necessary changes should have been submitted to those mod authors so that future versions of those scripts would not cause problems. (Or the other way around. Or, split out into a separate mod. Or migrated into the sl framework. Or... something.)

And, that also means that the installation instructions should have had clear statements about which versions of this mod should override (be installed after, or be higher priority in a mod organizer configuration) which versions of those mods.

(And, eventually, these scripts could be eliminated here and/or there in a later version of this mod. Though perhaps with some light testing or error messages or something to help verify that the needed features are present in a modded game.)

Edited by sen4mi
13 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I noticed an issue today, where this mod conflicts with the Sexlab FrameworkSE and with SL Aroused SSE in a fashion which LOOT does not address.

So I came here to see what the installation documentation says about this issue, and I found nothing relevant.

Anyways, the problem is the scripts: this mod has some .pex files which are provided by those mods.

This is... a problem. Do I use the newer sexlab framework version of those files or do I use this mod's version of those files -- I probably lose something either way, but what? And then there's the SL Aroused SSE conflicts...

Was it really necessary to override those scripts? (Probably.)

But that means that the necessary changes should have been submitted to those mod authors so that future versions of those scripts would not cause problems. (Or the other way around. Or, split out into a separate mod. Or migrated into the sl framework. Or... something.)

And, that also means that the installation instructions should have had clear statements about which versions of this mod should override (be installed after, or be higher priority in a mod organizer configuration) which versions of those mods.

(And, eventually, these scripts could be eliminated here and/or there in a later version of this mod. Though perhaps with some light testing or error messages or something to help verify that the needed features are present in a modded game.)

nothing can help you

On 11/4/2021 at 12:27 PM, Someone92 said:

Newest version of SexLab (Beta 9)

SexLab Aroused (doesn't overwrite any scripts for me, but if so has to be installed here)

SLSO

Ok... (and: thank you).

And I too a look at the scripts and I think they are not currently in a good state to become SL Aroused and SL Framework updates. (For that, they would need to be made generically appealing and ideally introduce minimal edits to those sources. Most of the functional code could be put in other files, and a little bit of thought would need to go into clean interface design.)

For now, I think the installation instructions should explicitly specify that "this mod must override SL Aroused and Framework" and the FAQ or some similar part of the file page should say "future updates of SL Aroused and Framework might break the current version of this mod". (Unless of course it's better to have occasional people reporting problems and a larger number of people just giving up. If that's preferred, the current installation instructions are fine.)

Anyways, currently, this is a good prototype, but conceptually future updates could make it so install order does not matter. Or, failing that, maybe someone would be motivated to do a complete rewrite from first principles (that behaves a bit different). But that someone would not be me, not today anyways.

Edited by sen4mi
On 11/4/2021 at 5:27 PM, Someone92 said:

Newest version of SexLab (Beta 9)

SexLab Aroused (doesn't overwrite any scripts for me, but if so has to be installed here)

SLSO

Actually that seems like just your opinion, and I respect that, but it seems like equally good if not more stable results (considering other mods' needs and longer play) can be achieved with different approach:

1. SLSO
  2. SLSFb9
  3. SLAX

Where "order" of lines here means just and only: what overwrites/doesn't overwrite what - so basically SLSO does not overwrite anything for me right now and that works better than ever (when I tried your approach also with SLAR/SLA in equation)

So, we have two different opinions on the same matter ...and no way of telling if they both are not flawed, however it would be really weird if both are correct.

Maybe @Ed86 has some OK to add? ?

21 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Actually that seems like just your opinion, and I respect that, but it seems like equally good if not more stable results (considering other mods' needs and longer play) can be achieved with different approach:

1. SLSO
  2. SLSFb9
  3. SLAX

Where "order" of lines here means just and only: what overwrites/doesn't overwrite what - so basically SLSO does not overwrite anything for me right now and that works better than ever (when I tried your approach also with SLAR/SLA in equation)

So, we have two different opinions on the same matter ...and no way of telling if they both are not flawed, however it would be really weird if both are correct.

Maybe @Ed86 has some OK to add? ?

hey! , im trying to be a quiet, nice and polite person here, only *sigh*ting and "OK"ing

instead of telling what i think about you people with "installation orders" that "just works better for me"

and 

problems with this mod .pex scripts

generically appealing code

im sure there is 

maybe someone would be motivated to do a complete rewrite. But that someone would not be me, not today anyways.

but the answer to your questing is - its not OK

A: congrats, you've reached hidden nympho achievement

It can actually happen right from the start of a new game btw, SexLab can generate ridiculous stats for NPCs. Also it looks like SLSO and SLAX need some MCM adjustment since they both try to apply lewd modifier on arousal loss on orgasm, and it makes lewd penalty curve really steep.

13 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hey! , im trying to be a quiet, nice and polite person here, only *sigh*ting and "OK"ing

instead of telling what i think about you people with "installation orders" that "just works better for me"

and 

im sure there is 

but the answer to your questing is - its not OK

Sounds like you were giving him her it some string before you reeled them in.

14 hours ago, PippinTom said:
  1. SLSO
  2. SLSFb9
  3. SLAX

Interesting.

I can understand SLAX being installed after SLSO as it was made with SLSO in mind. However SLAX hasn't been updated for two years now, are the scripts it overwrites still up-to-date?!

I am a little baffled that SLSO apparently works fine with SexLab SE installed afterwards. If we assume SLSO has no redundant code that should break SLSO. But then again, Ed86 stated that SLSO is primarily developed for LE, maybe some features of it have been added to SexLab SE.

Just wanted to say that SLSO 1.7.4 works great for me with SexLab Beta9, in contrast to so many others reporting problems. 1.7.3 worked fine too, but the change to make partner automatic edging configurable is a nice addition. I like the automatic edging in theory, but the lack of feedback of what's happening coupled with the lack of any ability I can find to force the partner over the edge makes it a bit of a headache. Sometimes particular partners (presumably with high relationship ranks) just choose to keep edging, and edging, and edging for far too long.

Thanks Ed for all the updates!

On 11/3/2021 at 1:59 PM, Rynax15 said:

I can confirm this, was having the exact same issue with animations simply not playing despite everything registering and sexlab playing and ending animations on its end. Something about 1.7.4 seems to break animations in this specific manner for some people I guess. Reverting back to 1.6.7 has everything working again.

Same, 1.7.4 broke animations, rolling back fixed them. SE version. I'll update to Beta9 as that seems to fix it.

Edited by Duncan Idaho
On 11/7/2021 at 3:01 PM, PippinTom said:
  1. SLSO
  2. SLSFb9
  3. SLAX

With that load order you will be using the SLSO just to see the Enjoyment Widgets. That means that all the others SLSO options and Patch will become useless too.

the correct order is 

1. SexLab Framework

2. SexLab Separate Orgasm

4. SexLab Aroused Extended

By the way the SLAX will make some of the SLSO options useless but don't matter because they are now on the "SexLab Aroused" MCM

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

With that load order you will be using the SLSO just to see the Enjoyment Widgets.

That is not load order - already wrote that - that is "what overwrites what" (loose scripts) during installation, since any overwriting occurs only then. However its inaccurate a bit because in my head I merged SLFb9 with SLU+ so it's one position on the list, what essentially may be flawed thinking simply because they are not the same.

Anyway - how would anyone think that it's even possible to load SLSO (esp) before SLF (esm which is a master to SLSO's esp)?

Edited by PippinTom
accents
5 hours ago, PippinTom said:

That is not load order - already wrote that - that is "what overwrites what" (loose scripts) during installation, since any overwriting occurs only then. However its inaccurate a bit because in my head I merged SLFb9 with SLU+ so it's one position on the list, what essentially may be flawed thinking simply because they are not the same.

Anyway - how would anyone think that it's even possible to load SLSO (esp) before SLF (esm which is a master to SLSO's esp)?

that is even worse

ohh...do not underestimate smarts of #user , i mean c'mon, #user are capable to install slso with wrong version of sl, some even overwrite slso with sl, so "it works better",

im sure people smarts enough to figure out how to edit loadlist manually in notepad, or esm'ify esp, so they can break their mods and report bugs