22 minutes ago, Naikon86 said:

I honestly dont know whats going on. I have used this mod for years and it has always worked for me without problems. Now it doesnt even work on a fresh Skyrim install with no other mods. Not even the versions of it that have worked for me before.

i'd blame people who cant update mods, i know its hard to compare version names and install matching SL/SLO version but someone has to

15 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

i'd blame people who cant update mods, i know its hard to compare version names and install matching SL/SLO version but someone has to

So you are telling me

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.4.1 SL1.63 is in fact not the version to use with SexLabFrameworkSE_v163

3 hours ago, Naikon86 said:

So you are telling me

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.4.1 SL1.63 is in fact not the version to use with SexLabFrameworkSE_v163

it is, and it works fine, otherwise my animations wouldnt animate, ... like they did on beta9, where they were broken

On 12/3/2021 at 8:29 AM, Ed86 said:

it is, and it works fine, otherwise my animations wouldnt animate, ... like they did on beta9, where they were broken

It works fine *for you*. Because never in the whole history of forever has a piece of code only showed it's bugs in specific scenarios. Also, the latest release isn't working right for me. Animations never advance stages for any combination of actors. So I'm trouble shooting that.

1 hour ago, foreveraloneguy said:

It works fine *for you*. Because never in the whole history of forever has a piece of code only showed it's bugs in specific scenarios. Also, the latest release isn't working right for me. Animations never advance stages for any combination of actors. So I'm trouble shooting that.

well... since no one has bothered to post logs, there is only one scenario, mine (sl163+slso174/sl163), and mine logs dont have any errors

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well... since no one has bothered to post logs, there is only one scenario, mine (sl163+slso174/sl163), and mine logs dont have any errors

I don't usually post logs until I've got a handle on where I think the issue is. But in any event, I uninstalled/cleaned with fallrim/reinstalled and it's working, so my guess is that either something went sideways in the upgrade or my json was toast. I'm leaning a bit towards the latter since the problem started right after I made a settings change, but backing out the change didn't restore functionality.

Having some trouble getting the newest version of this mod to work. For some reason, actors don't seem to moan at all.

I've updated to the newest version of the Sexlab beta (confirmed to be the Special Edition version, 1.6.3, not 1.6.3b) and am using the corresponding version of SLSO (SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.4.1 SL1.63).

A previous version of this mod which I still have downloaded (1.6.7 SL 1.63b8) seems to work correctly, but for some reason causes scaling issues. Actors will occasionally become invisible/so tiny as to be invisible after a scene or when a scene is loading.

I've tried moving SLSO to various points in my load order to no avail. Previously, with the old version, I had lipsync issues with the wrong load order, but I am no longer using the Beta 8 Lipsync Fix file. I am using the newest version of Patched Sexlab Tools SE, which might cause problems? I'm not sure.

Presently SLSO is the last item in the load order of my Sexlab-category mods. I've tried loading it immediately after Sexlab itself as well, with no change.

Sorry if these are known issues. I did a fair amount of searching but couldn't find anybody mentioning this. I did find an old post about the scaling issue, but it was related to the load order relative to Sexlab Utils, which I don't use.

On 12/2/2021 at 9:55 AM, Caithness said:

Hi - from the description page

"

What's New in Version 1.7.4.1

Released 7 hours ago

fix LastOrgasm timer
changed layout of installer

sl163 support

sl164b support

Just installed on sl163 (after previously trying cl164b and finding incompatibilities with other SL mods, so reverting to sl163) - set up MCM as per previous version. Now all but one thing working - no orgasms - widget bars all move to maximum before end of first animation in the set, stayed there, SLA (SLA monitor widget) for both actors went up to 100, played through to end of animations, ended with arousal at 100 and no orgasm.

New update is the same - all the buttons work, moving the bars along fine, but no orgasm results, bars all stay maxed out to end of sex animation, actors end scene on 100 arousal. The coloured widget percentage indicating the actively selected actor works though - I like that, but will have to revert to my several versions old SLSO though.

Edit - I was able to get an orgasm by selecting the SL always orgasm check - that brings about an SL driven orgasm in the last animation of any set - but that didn't change the SLSO bars at all.

Started a new game with

- SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 (downloaded 21.11.2021)

- UnOfficial 2021-07-31 SLAX SE - 2019-10-21(Lupine00) + Edits 8(with Tenri Fixes) + (MasterDev sla_util_SKSE2.0.17) + (BakaFactory 2020-11-17 Keywords up (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130406-sexlab-aroused-extended/page/27/?tab=comments#comment-3453623)

- SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.5 SL1.63

Did a quick test run. Everything seems to work fine (Widget show up, arousal gain, orgasm, color of active partner)

Dunno if the going on for aggressive anims works, did just one test.

edit:

In above install order. Load order was managed by LOOT.

Suggestion:

- Some kind of visual indicator if NPC is satisfied or wants another orgasm.

Edited by Someone92
On 12/13/2021 at 12:31 PM, erox94 said:

Hey, do you still have version 1.7.4.1? It's required for a Wabbajack list I'm trying to install

I'd like to second this request. Don't have any critic on the new update, out of the fact that it is very welcome. It's because wabbajack works with 'closed lists', hashing each mod version as a conservative way to deliver an entire working package.

I recon that, for mod authors, this practice cause an extra burden to keep old versions online for some time, but also the 'wabbajack package authors' need some time to update/test their entire packages.

Another alternative, to free LL's  space, would be to keep a repository (github?) release tag that would allow wabbajack users to manually download the old version, and position the file locally, allowing wababjack to validate the file and keep going with the package config.

Cheers!

15 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Started a new game with

- SexLabFrameworkSE_v163 (downloaded 21.11.2021)

- UnOfficial 2021-07-31 SLAX SE - 2019-10-21(Lupine00) + Edits 8(with Tenri Fixes) + (MasterDev sla_util_SKSE2.0.17) + (BakaFactory 2020-11-17 Keywords up (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130406-sexlab-aroused-extended/page/27/?tab=comments#comment-3453623)

- SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.5 SL1.63

Did a quick test run. Everything seems to work fine (Widget show up, arousal gain, orgasm, color of active partner)

Dunno if the going on for aggressive anims works, did just one test.

edit:

In above install order. Load order was managed by LOOT.

Suggestion:

- Some kind of visual indicator if NPC is satisfied or wants another orgasm.

when someone rewrites widget - sure

7 hours ago, mhgm said:

I'd like to second this request. Don't have any critic on the new update, out of the fact that it is very welcome. It's because wabbajack works with 'closed lists', hashing each mod version as a conservative way to deliver an entire working package.

I recon that, for mod authors, this practice cause an extra burden to keep old versions online for some time, but also the 'wabbajack package authors' need some time to update/test their entire packages.

Another alternative, to free LL's  space, would be to keep a repository (github?) release tag that would allow wabbajack users to manually download the old version, and position the file locally, allowing wababjack to validate the file and keep going with the package config.

Cheers!

oof... what are you people doing? i had to go dig a trash bin!

P.S. there is github link

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.4.1 SL1.63.7z

7 hours ago, mhgm said:

Cheers!

It's against the rules for both Wabbajack and the specific modlist you're trying to install to nag mod authors for old versions of mods. If a list is under maintenance because a file has been removed by its author, wait for the list to update.

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

oof... what are you people doing? i had to go dig a trash bin!

P.S. there is github link

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.4.1 SL1.63.7z 136.92 kB · 3 downloads

4 hours ago, valeforgery said:

It's against the rules for both Wabbajack and the specific modlist you're trying to install to nag mod authors for old versions of mods. If a list is under maintenance because a file has been removed by its author, wait for the list to update.

Thank you very much, and sorry to have bothered.

Hey I just want to chime in and thank the mod author for all the updates, especially with the new features added the  past few months. I know it make take several versions to get things ironed out but  Ed86  you deserve credit and thanks for getting the engine to do this at all. This mod is probably the best SL utility that exists for me and a must have for sl.

Side note I am currently on 1.7.4.0 and everything seems to work as expected in this version. I will update on next playthru. 

Small request could you add a adjustable cap on the *aggressor extra orgasms*   So it can be set up like  EXAMPLE - 35% chance an aggressor might want extra orgasm with a maximum EXTRA orgasm set  to 2. That way there would be a max of 3 orgasm and the animation is over.

Currently with the chance of extra orgasm set above like 20% aggressors seem to want endless orgasms

Cheers! ?