9 minutes ago, Ed86 said:
20 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Upgraded 1.6.7 to 1.6.9 mid game, suddenly no animations are playing.

I get the game display from SLSO but the actors just stand there.

I tried rerunning Nemesis and resetting the animation registry in Sexlab, didn't help.

Any ideas how to debug this?

Will try 1.7.0 now.

no, beta9 bugged animations

use google/search

if you find solution tell me, since i dont play SE, im not interested in spending hours to figure this out

Thats a SL issue. I Would think a reset sexlab / rebuild and clean would work. If they are t posed run FNIS.

46 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

no, beta9 bugged animations

use google/search

if you find solution tell me, since i dont play SE, im not interested in spending hours to figure this out

Uh, sorry but I'm a but confused.

I just came here to download a mod and play a game.

I'd love to help but I have no idea where to even start.

I made a diff between the scripts in 1.6.7 vs 1.7 and the changes are massive.

I'd love to go through them but I don't even understand the scripting model. Apparently it's object oriented and you overwrite event callbacks?

I don't even know who you are. Are you the original author?

Is the original mod on LE and you ported it to SE?

What are you expecting me to google search? How Papyrus scripting works?

Humble suggestion: If this is a known issue, then maybe add a little warning to the download page, so people know this version breaks animations.

Not sure if that helps but it looks like the animation is starting for maybe half a second or so (you can see that well when you hit O a few times) but immediately resets and they just stand there. I have actually had this behavior before when an external source starts an animation on you, for example a draugr or dragon shouts in your direction and staggers you. Then you stagger and after that don't return to the sex animation but just stand there until the stage is advanced. Maybe something similar is happening here?

No offense but I'm going back to 1.6.7.

Haven'T gotten a notification that you updated the SE version, too.

Seems like it's

Fix one thing, break another

Arousal now properly resets to almost zero after orgasm. However, the mod no longer restricts the orgasm stage and animation end even if you have minimum orgasms set to two or three and continue chance to 100%.

Changing animations does not seem to work either (3 enabled anims).

Do those features work in LE?

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Seems like it's

Arousal now properly resets to almost zero after orgasm. However, the mod no longer restricts the orgasm stage and animation end even if you have minimum orgasms set to two or three and continue chance to 100%.

Everything seems to be working on mine including arousal proper reductions now with the exception of the male enjoyment after orgasm. I am also experiencing the issue where a male will orgasm as normal and the male enjoyment will change from ex 200% to 100% and stay there from that pont on the male can orgasm over and over with 0 arousal. The enjoyment should be entirety scaled on arousal right? 

28 minutes ago, skyrim482 said:

Everything seems to be working on mine including arousal proper reductions now

Do you use aggressive anims with a victim? Cause it should not be possible that those advance towards the orgasm stage without the aggressor reaching climax (or climaxes, if set in the MCM) beforehand. That doesn't work for me in 1.7.

edit:

I meant that multiple orgasms aren't working right now. The scene ends after one orgasm of the aggressor.

Edited by Someone92
Just now, Someone92 said:

Do you use aggressive anims with a victim? Cause it should not be possible that those advance towards the orgasm stage without the aggressor reaching climax (or climaxes, if set in the MCM) beforehand. That doesn't work for me in 1.7.

So i have the require aggressor to orgasm. That allows you to change animations and advance rewind them. It just stops you from reaching the final stage before the aggressor finishes. If you have the setting Disable Victim controls I think you are unable to do anything if the victim, I do not have that setting enabled.

3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

edit:

I meant that multiple orgasms aren't working right now. The scene ends after one orgasm of the aggressor.

If you haven't done a Clean and Rebuild in Sexlab after updating SLSO to 1.7, you should probably take that step.  SLSO replaces 3 scripts in Sexlab-SE-Beta9.  The clean/rebuild step should get everything synchronized and working again.

Edited by 4nk8r
10 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

On Aroused Creatures Enable the option to forbid the human - creature engagement on city's

It's not really that I don't want it to happen at all, it's more that immediately after sex a creature will look for more because the arousal is still above the threshold

11 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

What are you expecting me to google search?

Humble suggestion: If this is a known issue, then maybe add a little warning to the download page, so people know this version breaks animations.

No offense but I'm going back to 1.6.7.

something like  "how to fix broken animations in sexlab beta9"

afaik its not slso issue, cuz when i can start new game with just SLb9 i have no animations registered either, so i can only test on save that had beta8 previously

i would do so too, but everyone want latest version... so w/e

afaik as long as you dont reset animations after installing beta9 you're probably safe, but i dont play skyrim so what do i know

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Seems like it's

since you disable game() functionality all these stuff disabled too

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

afaik its not slso issue, cuz when i can start new game with just SLb9 i have no animations registered either, so i can only test on save that had beta8 previously

afaik as long as you dont reset animations after installing beta9 you're probably safe, but i dont play skyrim so what do i know

In my experience beta 9 works fine (and not just for me, several people in mind), animations won't register if only user failed with proper FNIS installation. Definitely not SLSO issue.

Edited by BreadDain
10 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

If you haven't done a Clean and Rebuild in Sexlab after updating SLSO to 1.7, you should probably take that step.

I usually start a new game to ensure no interference from previous version occur.

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

since you disable game() functionality all these stuff disabled too

Oh, I didn't noticed that restriction being added.

How exactly is the continue chance being calculated in 3p anims? Cause I had one that went on forever. First had it set to 67%, after 15 minutes or so down to 33%, and eventually down to 0%. Anim continued nevertheless.

In the end I stopped the anim via END hotkey.

Papyrus.0 - NEver ending 3p anim.log

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

something like  "how to fix broken animations in sexlab beta9"

OK now we are getting somewhere. I wasn't even aware that there is a sexlab beta9. I thought the beta9 meant slso only.

My report was about sexlab beta8 and slso 1.7.0 (which had no animations).

I will try sexlab beta9 with slso 1.7.1 now.

Both SLSO and Sexlab Aroused want to overwrite the same file. In what order should I install them?

EDIT: How about making that clear on the slso download page that it needs sexlab beta9?

Edited by Hakuna_Matata
11 hours ago, mystic065 said:

It's not really that I don't want it to happen at all, it's more that immediately after sex a creature will look for more because the arousal is still above the threshold

That's 100% "SexLab Aroused". The patch of the SLSO for "SL Aroused" may have something to do because the patch is not compatible with all the "SL Aroused Mod" available

2 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

OK now we are getting somewhere. I wasn't even aware that there is a sexlab beta9. I thought the beta9 meant slso only.

My report was about sexlab beta8 and slso 1.7.0 (which had no animations).

I will try sexlab beta9 with slso 1.7.1 now.

Both SLSO and Sexlab Aroused want to overwrite the same file. In what order should I install them?

EDIT: How about making that clear on the slso download page that it needs sexlab beta9?

Good news! Upgrading sexlab to beta9 and switching to slso 1.7.1 worked and I have my animations back, too.

Thank all of you for helping me!

2 hours ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

why bother? no one reads it anyway

i mean its 2k21 you cant make obvious things obvious(like stating sexlab version in mod name/archive/download), it might offend someone

3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

I usually start a new game to ensure no interference from previous version occur.

Oh, I didn't noticed that restriction being added.

How exactly is the continue chance being calculated in 3p anims? Cause I had one that went on forever. First had it set to 67%, after 15 minutes or so down to 33%, and eventually down to 0%. Anim continued nevertheless.

In the end I stopped the anim via END hotkey.

Papyrus.0 - NEver ending 3p anim.log 407 kB · 1 download

obviously cuz it would take hours to reach it without game()

when you reach final animation stage it rolls to add 1 more required orgasm

... you were getting close? 31 of 37 required orgasms, could have waited hour or so...

unfortunately slso is not a gacha game, so 67% is 67% and not ~1%, so i would guess it would last until your game crashed, or pc crashed, or power failure

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

obviously cuz it would take hours to reach it without game()

Oh, I was thinking it was because of making everything too complicated code-wise.

5 hours ago, Ed86 said:

when you reach final animation stage it rolls to add 1 more required orgasm

Wait, it is rolled if one more orgasm is required if the animation would reach orgasm stage, and not when an aggressor reaches climax?!

Why?

Ok So I upgraded to 1.7.1 here Made a clean start rebuilt sexlab so i can see whats what. Everything before seems to work but now something else is broken ?.

Everyone orgasms, everyone gain loses arousal. Enjoyment increases  decreases as expected.  Whats broken is the require aggressor orgasm now. If its on the animation never ends. The aggressor wants never ending orgasms. This doesnt matter if the additional want more orgasms chance is set to 0% or 1% tried to change the minimum orgasm  from 1 to 0. Doesnt matter the aggressor backs up the animation every time and wants seemly endless orgasms. If I disable require aggressor orgasms everything works fine as far as the animation being able to end.  This require aggressor orgasm feature  feature was just working in yesterdays 1.7.0 version, it was the male enjoyment not resetting in that one that was broken in that one thats now fixed in the 1.7.1 version.

Edited by skyrim482
9 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Oh, I was thinking it was because of making everything too complicated code-wise.

Wait, it is rolled if one more orgasm is required if the animation would reach orgasm stage, and not when an aggressor reaches climax?!

Why?

why not? : D

Edited by Ed86
30 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Because it makes it totally unpredictable.

67% on orgasm would mean on average satisfied after 3 orgasms.

67% on trying to advance to orgasm stage makes it depending on the timings for the stages, and can range from 1 to infinitive.

but... the suffering....

Hey, sick mod and everything's working great except just one small issue! Character facial expressions won't apply anymore, tried using the ActorAlias file you included a few pages back but that didn't do anything to fix it. Any idea what the problem might be? Nothing's overwriting SLSO so I'm not sure what the problem is. Tried searching online too but couldn't find any answers to the problem.

Edit: Okay, so expressions are working but the mouth isn't moving at all, going to search for a solution unless someone knows what's going on!

Edit2: Found a fix, not sure if it was already posted somewhere in this thread but 

for whoever needs it! 

Edited by Aycelist

I was scratching my head for days now , I have the same issue after installing the 1.7 something version, now reading this I know where the issue was born the problem is that after installing this it seams that the animations stop working even when you restart from a previous save before the mod updating , the characters do not stand on T pose they stand as when they are waiting moving a little but no animation played at all so far for me , I do had the latest SL installed but reverted back to 1.8 version,  I am still trying to make the game play again with sexlab animation and it seemed so far impossible to make it work , even starting a new game ..

PS: Just installed back the old version and can now confirm that it was this new version 1.7 something that makes the animation not work at all...With the old version animations are back online ... so its something in this update that screws up the animations..

Edited by Bullfye