So, using SL 1.66b and the orgasm meters fill up but when they reach max there is no orgasm, they just stay full.

This is my first time installing SLSO so I'm not sure exactly 'what' is supposed to happen, but I imagine the orgasm event, right?

18 hours ago, shardoom said:

So, using SL 1.66b and the orgasm meters fill up but when they reach max there is no orgasm, they just stay full.

This is my first time installing SLSO so I'm not sure exactly 'what' is supposed to happen, but I imagine the orgasm event, right?

yes

Posted (edited)

Pardon what settings dictate a scene ending when the orgasm criteria is matched?

I have "require consensual orgasm" and the same setting of course enabled for aggressors but animations never seem to come to an end unless I get involved?

E.g. I manually cancel animation or advance them. Or am I mistaken and there's no "automatic" ending based on criteria? I am curious as I'm not sure if I have wrong settings or if simply got the wrong impression. someone could give me an example of how their MCM is setup I'd appreciate that too, been using this mod under utility plus to be specific too.

Edited by MEyahMegusta
12 hours ago, cubucus said:

do you know what made it work? - I have the same problem.

I'm not really sure. I didn't have separate orgasms checked in the Sexlab mcm, it worked after I checked it.

Then again I fiddled with quite a few settings at the same time and there wasn't a listed version of this mod for SL 1.66b so I wasn't even sure I could get it to work at all. :S

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, NiffyFox said:

is there a fertility mod patch? im having sex and Im getting crampies but no change to my pregnancy stats

The issue isn't between this mod and Fertility Mode as FM has had built in compatibility with this since version 1.2.0. This is going to be an issue with another mod causing a detection issue between this and Fertility Mode. In the past Baka Factory's Fill Her Up Mod has been found to be a culprit. But it could be something else entirely this go around as I believe that particular conflict has been fixed.

Edited by Jgoftl
3 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

The issue isn't between this mod and Fertility Mode as FM has had built in compatibility with this since version 1.2.0. This is going to be an issue with another mod causing a detection issue between this and Fertility Mode. In the past Baka Factory's Fill Her Up Mod has been found to be a culprit. But it could be something else entirely this go around as I believe that particular conflict has been fixed.

I have that installed, that might be it, is there away to fix this or should  just remove fillherup.

1 hour ago, NiffyFox said:

I have that installed, that might be it, is there away to fix this or should  just remove fillherup.

I've ran all 3 (latest versions of each) and had no issues. So the only thing I can think of is another mod is causing the conflict. But try removing Fillherup and see if that fixes it first.

On 5/15/2024 at 10:47 PM, Jgoftl said:

I've ran all 3 (latest versions of each) and had no issues. So the only thing I can think of is another mod is causing the conflict. But try removing Fillherup and see if that fixes it first.

yeah removing fill her up fixed it it would seem.

Has anyone had an issue with Sexlab PPLUS and the SLSO PPLUS Patch? I keep get5ting the following error centered around the sslThreadModel script. 

SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[0] AddActor(Anaiya) - Failed to add Actor -- They were unable to fill an actor alias
[SEXLAB] - Notice - StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

Followed the installation instruction, even deleted the script from my SLSO installation, and the problem is persisting. 

On 5/8/2024 at 3:32 PM, kingeric1992 said:

Bump into a person on Discord mentioning that animation speed control LE dll requires a port.
Dunno if it's still needed here. 
Mod page in the video description.

I can't really test the compatibility with SexLab stuffs since I never tried any of them.
So let me know if it's not behave as intended, or if it's just doesn't work at all.

peace.

does not work with SLSO (((

Works perfect with SL Baka Defeat, but for SLEN it's extremely hard to fill the bar, so not sure if it's an issue or just need a fix.

Another thing is, I am using 3 custom voices, I picked the right number for my character and -1 for NPCs so they use the extra ones. The problem is, is it supposed to be used with SL voices enabled? Because disabling all the SL voices keeps everything muted, but enabling them works, except it kinda mixes both custom voices and SL voices.

18 hours ago, yacky91 said:

The problem is, is it supposed to be used with SL voices enabled? Because disabling all the SL voices keeps everything muted, but enabling them works, except it kinda mixes both custom voices and SL voices.

yes

So, just wondering, does everything in this mod work now? I remember there being a speed up and speed down option for animations but I remember that you said that it was still broken for SE. Has this changed at this point or is that still the case? Enjoying the mod btw. I recently tried ostim for once and besides the more romantic mods and fancy UI, this is one of the mods that make sexlab almost similar in function. All that's lacking is the speed change. Would be neat if that was working again.

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

no, rip

ah, it's dead dead. Also is there a way to somehow speed up enjoyment gain? It's sometimes full red bars but neither of them actually want to cum so I have to keep always orgasming on animation end on for this reason. Just wondering if I'm missing something. It's the only mod that I have issues with atm. Is this directly tied to hardware or is it just the way things are with a pretty heavy mod setup? I tried ostim a while ago and it also has a feature like this that did behave properly. So just wondering what's up really.