Hi  just installed the newest version using vortex if I set this mod to overwrite the sexlab files all the widgets work but the animations don't, if I keep the sexlab files as default the animations work the widgets appear but the numbers don't change

Chris 

Do you have SexLab Utility Plus installed from

Cause it does not work properly with Beta 9 yet, so it breaks SLSO.

edit:

It causes Enjoyment / Arousal not to rise, not anim not to play. So the reason it doesn'T work for you must be something different.

Does it work if you have SLSO disabled?

Edited by Someone92
1 hour ago, Durgan said:

Hi  just installed the newest version using vortex if I set this mod to overwrite the sexlab files all the widgets work but the animations don't, if I keep the sexlab files as default the animations work the widgets appear but the numbers don't change

Chris 

Same ... with the SLSO Script override sexlab doesn't play the animations .... it shows animation name and plays the sounds . This is the 1st install of SLSO on my SE version. 

1 hour ago, catazod said:

Same ... with the SLSO Script override sexlab doesn't play the animations .... it shows animation name and plays the sounds . This is the 1st install of SLSO on my SE version. 

fixed it updated to the new version of framework let it overwrite all conflicts for papyrus util etc then let SLSo overwrite it now works with multiple checked in sexlab only thing i ant get to work is the end orgasm shaking bit

8 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Everything works fine until the first orgasm.

I have left everything to the default settings aside from the ones mentioned, so

Passive enjoyment decrease

Enjoyment decrease chance

are disabled

Sexlab passive enjoyment

Animation stage raise arousal

are enabled.

Only thing that is disabled that increases enjoyment seems to be

Sexlab animation stage enjoyment

So Im also getting an issue with the failed aggressor orgasm but its just the "male orgasm penalty" option that is causing an issue for me. If the male orgasm penalty is ENABLED everything works, pc orgasms, male orgasm and everyone gains enjoyment. The male CAN also reach the second orgasm If they gain enough arousal again to fight the penalty.

Now If the male orgasm penalty is DISABLED  then- Everyone gains arousal and enjoyment player can orgasm but the npc will not orgasm whatso ever He Will be at 200% enjoyment and no matter how many times I click bonus enjoyment or switch the animation back the aggressor will NOT orgasm. This happens on the First orgasm, I have left the minimum orgasms at 1  and tried to change the chance for an additional orgasm  stage/chance but weather at 0% or 100% that doesnt change anything.  The only way forward is  while the animation is running and the male is "stuck" is to go to the MCM and ENABLE the male orgasm penalty  and back out to the game, the male orgasms immediately without me hitting a button.  Something is breaking that function. My SLSO is only overwriting SLB9, there is no other conflicts.

Upon further testing If I enable the enjoyment gain/ loss on stage change the aggressor orgasms with the male orgasm penalty disabled. I had the passive enjoyment enabled the whole time.

Now Im having a separate issue of an orgasm occasionally not happening at full enjoyment form an follower npc. I assume this is the relationship effect, The player once orgasmed should allow the npc to orgasm depending on rank right? The actor priory self/partner is only for the player right?

On 9/10/2021 at 3:25 AM, anyway ayway said:

Updated to SexLab Beta9 the other day along with the updated version of this, and it seems to all be functioning, at least. However, my papyrus log is getting spammed with warnings regarding sslActorAlias. An excerpt:

Reveal hidden contents
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:12AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp265"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.GetEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1492
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.CalcReaction() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1532
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:12AM] _STA_: DialogQueue: Q Size: 0. Speaking: [Topic <_STA_SexDialogNpcOrgasmNearUnhappyTopic (5D004E27)>]. Index: -1
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:12AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp265"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.GetEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1492
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.CalcReaction() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1532
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1840
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line ?
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:13AM] _STA_: Enjoyment: Player: 32. Parnter: 142
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:13AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Recorder]  - Expression.Applied(Shy) Strength:0; OpenMouth:False
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:13AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp265"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.CalculateFullEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2184
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:14AM] _STA_: Enjoyment: Player: 32. Parnter: -1
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:15AM] _STA_: DialogQueue: Q Size: 1. Speaking: [Topic <_STA_SexDialogCreatureSexMiddleTopic (5D006994)>]. Index: 0
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:15AM] _STA_: Enjoyment: Player: 32. Parnter: -1
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp265"
stack:
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:15AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp265"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.CalculateFullEnjoyment() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 2184
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:16AM] _STA_: Enjoyment: Player: 32. Parnter: -1
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:17AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Brigette]  - PlayMoan:True; UseLipSync:TRUE; OpenMouth:False
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:18AM] _STA_: Enjoyment: Player: 34. Parnter: -1
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:18AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp265"
stack:
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:18AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Recorder]  - Expression[Pleasure] BaseVoiceDelay[6.000000] ExpressionDelay[12.000000] LoopExpressionDelay[12.600000] 
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:18AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp265"
stack:
	[alias ActorAlias003 on quest SexLabThread00 (06061EEF)].sslActorAlias.RefreshExpression() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 1840
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:19AM] SEXLAB - ActorAlias[Recorder]  - Expression.Applied(Pleasure) Strength:0; OpenMouth:False
[09/09/2021 - 09:29:19AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp265"
stack:

Not really sure what's going on here, but since sslActorAlias was last touched by SLSO, and line 1492 specifically refers to the returned output of SLSO_GetEnjoyment(), maybe someone here will have some idea of what's going wrong.

I investigated this a bit further, and fixed the issue and found some other oddities in sslActorAlias. My revised version of the script is attached to the end of this post, but I think the script still needs some more troubleshooting; it seems like SexLab's addition of more enjoyment/orgasm functionality is starting to make things complicated when combined with SLSO's changes.

The problem as I originally stated it occurs because SLSO_GetEnjoyment() is not guaranteed to return anything, which generates a warning when None is attempted to be coerced to an integer. Ensuring that it does return something eliminates the warning (lines 2266-2267).

Additionally, I also noticed other problems, in particular problems after an orgasm, such as the character that orgasmed no longer moaning. See Someone92's report:

19 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Everything works fine until the first orgasm.

I have left everything to the default settings aside from the ones mentioned, so

Passive enjoyment decrease

Enjoyment decrease chance

are disabled

Sexlab passive enjoyment

Animation stage raise arousal

are enabled.

Only thing that is disabled that increases enjoyment seems to be

Sexlab animation stage enjoyment

The problem here is also in SLSO_GetEnjoyment(), as the SLSO code seems to reset BaseEnjoyment (and therefore FullEnjoyment) on orgasm, whereas the original Beta9 code assumes that FullEnjoyment only keeps growing. This is a problem because then QuitEnjoyment is too large, and breaks enjoyment (and the strength calculation for moaning). The fix is for SLSO to not use the QuitEnjoyment variable, and just do what it did before, using FullEnjoyment and BaseEnjoyment to calculate Enjoyment (lines 2261-2262).

I also moved SLSO_Animating_Moan() in the OnUpdate() block to replace the Beta9 moan function, rather than doubling it (line 789).

sslActorAlias.psc

Generally, it seems like SexLab wants to start doing some of what SLSO does natively, so it might make things easier to try to work together to merge what can be merged rather than fighting to short-circuit their efforts.

2 hours ago, anyway ayway said:

I investigated this a bit further, and fixed the issue and found some other oddities in sslActorAlias. My revised version of the script is attached to the end of this post, but I think the script still needs some more troubleshooting; it seems like SexLab's addition of more enjoyment/orgasm functionality is starting to make things complicated when combined with SLSO's changes.

The problem as I originally stated it occurs because SLSO_GetEnjoyment() is not guaranteed to return anything, which generates a warning when None is attempted to be coerced to an integer. Ensuring that it does return something eliminates the warning (lines 2266-2267).

Additionally, I also noticed other problems, in particular problems after an orgasm, such as the character that orgasmed no longer moaning. See Someone92's report:

The problem here is also in SLSO_GetEnjoyment(), as the SLSO code seems to reset BaseEnjoyment (and therefore FullEnjoyment) on orgasm, whereas the original Beta9 code assumes that FullEnjoyment only keeps growing. This is a problem because then QuitEnjoyment is too large, and breaks enjoyment (and the strength calculation for moaning). The fix is for SLSO to not use the QuitEnjoyment variable, and just do what it did before, using FullEnjoyment and BaseEnjoyment to calculate Enjoyment (lines 2261-2262).

I also moved SLSO_Animating_Moan() in the OnUpdate() block to replace the Beta9 moan function, rather than doubling it (line 789).

sslActorAlias.psc 86.95 kB · 3 downloads

Generally, it seems like SexLab wants to start doing some of what SLSO does natively, so it might make things easier to try to work together to merge what can be merged rather than fighting to short-circuit their efforts.

here, variant with

int Enjoyment = FullEnjoyment - BaseEnjoyment

SLSO-SE-1.6.8v2 SL1.63b9.7z

On 9/11/2021 at 4:13 PM, Ed86 said:

here, variant with

int Enjoyment = FullEnjoyment - BaseEnjoyment

I used only this file for testing.

After the first orgasm the female aggressor only loses like 10% of her bar, then orgasm did not reduced the bar at all.

Also, does SLSO fires a mod event or something when an aggressor takes another go so other mods can easily identify when that happens?

Papyrus.0 - SLSO Test.log

I have a feeling I should know the answer to this, but ... my mini-game widgets have stopped appearing, and I can't seem to make them appear. I've tried using the hotkey; I've tried changing the hotkey, I've verified the requirements; nothing should disable the HUD during sex (and in fact the other HUD elements remain visible) and the SLSO script is not being overwritten.

I do have the Slavers Spellbook/SLSO/PAHE bridge loaded, but that modifies PAHE and doesn't touch SLSO.

Any ideas?

Edited by DocClox
18 hours ago, LostDremoraDream said:

I'm getting double voice effects in scene and I'm not sure why.
Even with SLSO Voice settings disabled, I'm still getting double voice. 

Pretty sure this is a known issue with the latest version of Sexlab Framework, 1.63b9. You can try switching the voice sets your character uses, don't remember if it affected all of them or just certain ones.

6 hours ago, brocules said:

Pretty sure this is a known issue with the latest version of Sexlab Framework, 1.63b9. You can try switching the voice sets your character uses, don't remember if it affected all of them or just certain ones.

I am using custom voices, do you think this might be the issue? The effects apply to males as well, using vanilla voices and "Reuse Voice" enabled.
EDIT:

I asked in the SL Framework Thead and found that their triggers for voice files do not cause an overlap. It would be from compatibility with this mod. I'll most likely revert for now as the previous version worked fine for me before updating.

Edited by LostDremoraDream
20 hours ago, DocClox said:

I have a feeling I should know the answer to this, but ... my mini-game widgets have stopped appearing, and I can't seem to make them appear. I've tried using the hotkey; I've tried changing the hotkey, I've verified the requirements; nothing should disable the HUD during sex (and in fact the other HUD elements remain visible) and the SLSO script is not being overwritten.

I do have the Slavers Spellbook/SLSO/PAHE bridge loaded, but that modifies PAHE and doesn't touch SLSO.

Any ideas?

make sure you have ui enabled

also check .log make sure you have SLSO_WidgetCoreScript (because for reason it went missing in my dev build), tho it exist in archive

8 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Okay, noticed two more things:

- If you have set maximum number or orgasms to 1, and continue chance to 100%, the aggressor(s) continue

- Second aggressor seems to be able to gain arousal after an orgasm just fine edit: in a 3p anim

okay try this one

it has enjoyment logs enabled(so itll spam your logs)

aggressor dont get gender penalty after orgasm

should, probably, better handle aggressor animation switch - should switch to stage 2

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.8v3 SL1.63b9.zip

In all tests, Hulda was aggressor.

First test: (Game disabled; 200% enjoyment factor; 100% chance to continue; 3 minimum)

Orgasm decreased arousal by only 10-20%, but this time aggressor managed to reach second orgasm; however, arousal no longer increased after second orgasm

It seems now orgasm stage is no longer restricted before orgasm hits

Second test: (Game disabled; 200% enjoyment factor; 100% chance to continue; 3 minimum; animation switch enabled)

If animation switch is enabled, advancing stages no longer increases arousal; this time, orgasm reduced arousal by about 30-40%, second orgasm didn't reduced arousal at all, so Hulda came several times afterwards before climax stage was reached again and anim ended

Again, climax stage was reached before final climax.

Animation switch never happened. For this test, I had only two anims, neither had the "aggressive" tag. Might that be the issue?

Third test: (same setting as test 1)

You reach orgasm stage once, and then switches back to a previous animation stage; after that, it no longer reaches orgasm stage

Something can reduce arousal (if close to climax), even though I have everything that reduces it disabled

It seems reaching climax once enables climax stage once, then the mod switch back to a previous stage when it is to enter orgasm stage

Again, first orgasm reduces arousal by only 10% or so, second orgasm didn't reduced it at all

Papyrus.0 - SLSO 1.log Papyrus.0 - SLSO 2.log Papyrus.0 - SLSO 3.log

edit:

Tested some other mods, and noticed that even with continue chance 0% and needed orgasm 1 the anim reaches orgasm stage once, and then ends even if aggressor is far away from orgasm.

Edited by Someone92
2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

In all tests, Hulda was aggressor.

First test: (Game disabled; 200% enjoyment factor; 100% chance to continue; 3 minimum)

Orgasm decreased arousal by only 10-20%, but this time aggressor managed to reach second orgasm; however, arousal no longer increased after second orgasm

It seems now orgasm stage is no longer restricted before orgasm hits

Second test: (Game disabled; 200% enjoyment factor; 100% chance to continue; 3 minimum; animation switch enabled)

If animation switch is enabled, advancing stages no longer increases arousal; this time, orgasm reduced arousal by about 30-40%, second orgasm didn't reduced arousal at all, so Hulda came several times afterwards before climax stage was reached again and anim ended

Again, climax stage was reached before final climax.

Animation switch never happened. For this test, I had only two anims, neither had the "aggressive" tag. Might that be the issue?

Third test: (same setting as test 1)

You reach orgasm stage once, and then switches back to a previous animation stage; after that, it no longer reaches orgasm stage

Something can reduce arousal (if close to climax), even though I have everything that reduces it disabled

It seems reaching climax once enables climax stage once, then the mod switch back to a previous stage when it is to enter orgasm stage

Again, first orgasm reduces arousal by only 10% or so, second orgasm didn't reduced it at all

Papyrus.0 - SLSO 1.log 593.1 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0 - SLSO 2.log 857.37 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0 - SLSO 3.log 943.28 kB · 0 downloads

edit:

Tested some other mods, and noticed that even with continue chance 0% and needed orgasm 1 the anim reaches orgasm stage once, and then ends even if aggressor is far away from orgasm.

hm... sounds like eveything working as it should?

Tested some more, seems I had Game enabled in my previous 3 tests, which was likely the cause that Hulda's arousal went down close to climax several times.

Issues I found:

- You can reach to orgasm stage once without the aggressor reaching climax first (happens with all settings); after you were in the orgasm stage once the mod prevents you from reaching it again like in the previous versions

- First orgasm of a (female) aggressor reduces arousal by 10-40%, not fully; second orgasm does not reduce arousal at all (widget stays maxed out, aggressor climaxes every couple of seconds)

- Enabling animation switch prevents arousal gain from advancing animation stages

- Animation switch does not seem to work (3 possible anims)

- Not exactly sure, but it seems the minimum orgasm needed checks before switching to orgasm stage, not allowing the anim to advance to orgasm stage, while the chance aggressor continues seems to check after orgasm stage, and switches to an earlier stage

Is there any to see the orgasm gauge on sex that doesnt involve the player? I have aroused creatures installed and it's going crazy inside the city since I installed this mod and from testing it seems that animals dont lose much of their arousal during sex, and I can only guess that it's because they aren't orgasming. I checked this again by setting pregnancy chance from hentai pregnancy to 100% and there weren't any impregnations, so it seems that the animals aren't managing to orgasm. Is there a way to prevent those animations from ending before an orgasm? I have the aggressor needs to orgasm before sex ends option checked but it doesn't seem to help.

Is there also a way to speed up the orgasm gauge or reduce stamina consumption? It's taking several minutes to fill it up.

2 hours ago, mystic065 said:

I have aroused creatures installed and it's going crazy inside the city since I installed this mod and from testing it seems that animals dont lose much of their arousal during sex,

On Aroused Creatures Enable the option to forbid the human - creature engagement on city's

Upgraded 1.6.7 to 1.6.9 mid game, suddenly no animations are playing.

I get the game display from SLSO but the actors just stand there.

I tried rerunning Nemesis and resetting the animation registry in Sexlab, didn't help.

Any ideas how to debug this?

Will try 1.7.0 now.

EDIT: 1.7.0 didn't help. Same issue.

Edited by Hakuna_Matata
add details
6 minutes ago, Hakuna_Matata said:

Upgraded 1.6.7 to 1.6.9 mid game, suddenly no animations are playing.

I get the game display from SLSO but the actors just stand there.

I tried rerunning Nemesis and resetting the animation registry in Sexlab, didn't help.

Any ideas how to debug this?

Will try 1.7.0 now.

no, beta9 bugged animations

use google/search

if you find solution tell me, since i dont play SE, im not interested in spending hours to figure this out