I reverted back to 1.6.8 because I found I couldnt get the futa orgasm conditions to work, where I can reach full 'bout to bust' on the fill meter, but when I rolled back, the 'futa conditions' and other updated options from the 1.7.1 version are still there, even after a new game. Is there a way to fix this after setting up the game again, or do I need to do something else?

Edit: using SLA Baka edition v28b, SLU+ 9/10/2021, and the SL aroused v28b patch from that. Those settings weren't there previously before I installed 1.7.1, and now they seem to be persistent.

Edited by applesandmayo

Resolved.
It was not SLSO that bugged but Sexlab, I had made a mistake, I wanted to put the files of version 8 of S in the version I use and that's what caused the bugs.
I returned the original files and it was started again as before.

For SLSO I put version 8 and it works.
For a better use with SLDD and a succubus mod, what do you advise me in settings?

sigh... what is wrong with you?

it literally moves

bool function IsVictim()
	return IsVictim
endFunction

from line1450-1453 to 2076-2078

and changes mod version from 1.7.2 to 1.7.3

there is 0 functionality change, it cant break anything!

Edited by Ed86
19 minutes ago, pepeapa2 said:

Hi, Ed, thanks for your work.

After the  update, i’m getting ctd loading  savegames. A new game is ok, also a save at the initial cell of Alternate Start. I made no other  changes than updating your  mod. Any clues?

read 2 posts above, there is 0 changes, but you somehow broke your game

fix load order?

Any version >1.6.7 doesn't work for me. Any version above 1.6.7 causes sex animations to not work and just remain in idle animation, and additionally causes my UI to not show up to change animations or animation stage. I can see the specific animation show up in console though.

I used SexLabs clean-up tool after installation, saved and then reloaded.

I also updated FNIS incase it was an animation register issue, but no dice.  

Anyone have an idea on what's happening?

I have a problem when using this mod where my PC (Male) will almost instantly cum at the start of every sex scene. Sometimes it doesn't even reduce arousal, and I'll be stuck on having to reinitiate a second sex scene just to get rid of arousal. What causes this, and how can I fix it?

4 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

I have a problem when using this mod where my PC (Male) will almost instantly cum at the start of every sex scene. Sometimes it doesn't even reduce arousal, and I'll be stuck on having to reinitiate a second sex scene just to get rid of arousal. What causes this, and how can I fix it?

remove "erection" mod?

On 9/30/2021 at 5:07 PM, fdsfadasdas said:

Any version >1.6.7 doesn't work for me. Any version above 1.6.7 causes sex animations to not work and just remain in idle animation, and additionally causes my UI to not show up to change animations or animation stage. I can see the specific animation show up in console though.

Same for me. Animations have stopped working immediately upon installing the latest version

On 9/30/2021 at 9:07 AM, fdsfadasdas said:

You need the correct sexlab version. I had this issue until I realized the version changed. Here is the link±

12 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

I'm experiencing something similar if not the same - at the very begining of animation most actors have orgasm (not only males) almost instant - so it basically prevents me from using "advance stage/end anim on male orgasm" setting in MCM because most scenes would end prematurely :(

This happens mostly with consensual sex but not only and nothing in MCM can be used as workaround for it without breaking "minigame" main purpose.

Additionally - sometimes multiple orgasm happens few times in the row - literally: one-after-another without any breaks, so at the end of scene lewdness of PC is raised not by 1xTimeChangeVal but multiplied by amount of said orgasms - what can result in having 50+ increase in lewdness after single intercourse :P

currently I'm @ SLSO 1.7.3 SL1.63b9 (SE) but it's been going for some time now, unfortunately I can't recall at which version it started.

SLAL arousal setting: FLAT (because if set to OFF it was impossible to use "minigame" to increase enjoyment at all)

1 hour ago, PippinTom said:

I'm experiencing something similar if not the same - at the very begining of animation most actors have orgasm (not only males) almost instant - so it basically prevents me from using "advance stage/end anim on male orgasm" setting in MCM because most scenes would end prematurely :(

This happens mostly with consensual sex but not only and nothing in MCM can be used as workaround for it without breaking "minigame" main purpose.

Additionally - sometimes multiple orgasm happens few times in the row - literally: one-after-another without any breaks, so at the end of scene lewdness of PC is raised not by 1xTimeChangeVal but multiplied by amount of said orgasms - what can result in having 50+ increase in lewdness after single intercourse :P

currently I'm @ SLSO 1.7.3 SL1.63b9 (SE) but it's been going for some time now, unfortunately I can't recall at which version it started.

SLAL arousal setting: FLAT (because if set to OFF it was impossible to use "minigame" to increase enjoyment at all)

thats because you seit up to have it that way,

remove blush when aroused mod?

Edited by Ed86
47 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

thats because you seit up to have it that way,

remove blush when aroused mod?

No idea what you've just said. ?

Could you please be more specific?

Which settings that I supposedly made results in instant orgasm of actors on the very beginning of the scene?

Is it "Arousal-smtg-multiplier -> FLAT" ? (whatever FLAT means here - is it 1:1 mapping/copying value from initial arousal to enjoyment of an actor?)

If so - then I already pointed out that setting this to "OFF" cripples actors enjoyment / prevents enjoyment gain and that's not cool either. While setting this to one of other two options results in too rapid (subjectively) enjoyment gain (especially in consensual scenes).

Am I misunderstanding something here? I'm trying to find settings for "minigame" that results in reasonable balance between consensual and non-consensual scenes, with no luck so far, either consensual are too "sensible" or rape never ends.

7 minutes ago, PippinTom said:

Is it "Arousal-smtg-multiplier -> FLAT" ? (whatever FLAT means here - is it 1:1 mapping/copying value from initial arousal to enjoyment of an actor?)

If so - then I already pointed out that setting this to "OFF" cripples actors enjoyment / prevents enjoyment gain and that's not cool either. While setting this to one of other two options results in too rapid (subjectively) enjoyment gain (especially in consensual scenes).

Am I misunderstanding something here? I'm trying to find settings for "minigame" that results in reasonable balance between consensual and non-consensual scenes, with no luck so far, either consensual are too "sensible" or rape never ends.

yes

it only does so because you set it up that way, im running at default settings with "OFF" arousal and it works fine

there is no balance, with your settings w/e they are

14 hours ago, Ed86 said:

remove "erection" mod?

I have no clue which mod you are referring to. I have no mods with erection in their titles. I'm using 'SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.7 SL1.63b8' btw.

Edit:

As well as enjoyment increasing immensely at the start of animations, I notice that the immense enjoyment gain happens if I pause the game by any means (console, esc key, H to bring up Sexlab Tools). If I leave it paused long enough,  the enjoyment shoots to 100% upon unpausing, and results in an orgasm that doesn't reduce arousal.

Edited by Kaiden69