1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

that is even worse

ohh...do not underestimate smarts of #user , i mean c'mon, #user are capable to install slso with wrong version of sl, some even overwrite slso with sl, so "it works better",

im sure people smarts enough to figure out how to edit loadlist manually in notepad, or esm'ify esp, so they can break their mods and report bugs

I've tried all kind of possible combinations while installing SLSO. I would love to use it as a master (as I've tried already) but then I would get really annoying side effects, like timerate dumping from 100 to 7 after one encounter and then bumping up 50 after another, even without orgasm.

edit:

<< unexpected break >>

... continuing - my point is that SLSO is not the only mod that I or any other #user use, and since it obviously requires overwriting things that other mods use - there is a problem - a choice that has to be made by each so called #user. With consequences.

And however your previous silence seems now to be not so bad thing at all - you were and are not helping, still. Honestly, I DO NOT KNOW if the culprit here is not SLAR, SLAX or SLSO (with it's SLA patch) but SLFb9 or SLU+ - but c'mon, I don't really supposed to, As a #user I shouldn't even care about things like that, but c'mon - acting like arrogant p...erson is the best you can do? Don't you care where is the problem with "beta 9" SLSO version so in few short words how you would describe on main page how to at least circumvent it and what will/may be consequences of doing so or not doing so, etc... ?

PS:

I use your mod mainly because finally it created some demand for stamina and mana potions which otherwise seemed like piling up useless junk in my inventory, so it really added a lot to the immersion from my point of view, err, from #users point of view - for that I thank you.

-- satisfied #user  ...   or wait - no! - my TimeRate has dropped again instead of rising!

Edited by PippinTom
stupid UI lag...
4 hours ago, PippinTom said:

And however your previous silence seems now to be not so bad thing at all - you were and are not helping, still. Honestly, I DO NOT KNOW if the culprit here is not SLAR, SLAX or SLSO (with it's SLA patch) but SLFb9 or SLU+ - but c'mon, I don't really supposed to, As a #user I shouldn't even care about things like that, but c'mon - acting like arrogant p...erson is the best you can do?

what would you do when #user comes to your mod thread and start posting bullshit, like i didnt overwrote sl/sla scripts like i should have, and now its working fine, except whole mod not... but it doesnt crash to desktop, so its probably working fine, right?

you install mod, then remove its scripts, what could fucking go wrong?

so you dont know which one for 4 mods breaks your timerate, but i should know which one you used to overwrite slso sla patch and do something about your broken timerate?

12 hours ago, PippinTom said:

That is not load order - already wrote that - that is "what overwrites what" (loose scripts) during installation, since any overwriting occurs only then. However its inaccurate a bit because in my head I merged SLFb9 with SLU+ so it's one position on the list, what essentially may be flawed thinking simply because they are not the same.

Anyway - how would anyone think that it's even possible to load SLSO (esp) before SLF (esm which is a master to SLSO's esp)?

Yes the Mod load order is what I talking about. The Plugins Load order only matter in Mods that modify the Default Skyrim content or the ESP Patch of course. This is not the case.

If you don't have problems is because you are using the SLU+ that also overwrite the same SexLab files and already included the SLSO modifications.

Still the recommended Mod order or Folders order is the one I wrote and by the way the 3 in the list is supposed to be my SLU+

7 hours ago, Someone92 said:

One thing I noticed in the mini-game:

Pressing left / right mouse button only affects the first partner in a threesome (not tested it with 4p or 5p anims). Would be nice if it instead increase / decrease the arousal of a random actor, or of all actors by a smaller amount.

select 2nd partner?

no. no randoms or aoe

3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

To me that seems to be too much work to achieve that, as you would have to add hotkey(s) and some kind of UI element to indicate what other actor you are currently targeting.

But if you want to undergo that endeavour be my guest. :P

ok

3 hours ago, Someone92 said:

To me that seems to be too much work to achieve that, as you would have to add hotkey(s) and some kind of UI element to indicate what other actor you are currently targeting.

But if you want to undergo that endeavour be my guest. :P

done

image.png

10 hours ago, Someone92 said:

Now you "only" need to modify the code that one of the other up to 3 actors get targeted, and add or change the current widgets to indicate which one of your up to 4 partners you are currently targeting.

you mean like this? 

image.png

so i have been trying to figure out how to fix thia error for that 4 hours ive gotten rid of 40+ errors and i cant for the life of me figure out how to fix this one

slamainscr.psc(695,64): GetOrgasmCount is not a function or does not exist

Edited by Arastal

Does anyone have SLSO v1.6.5?  I play VR, and would like to have this in my game, but the newer versions cause the spinning. There's a patch here, but I cant find a copy of the required SLSO.

VRIK gesture controls found HERE! The Sexlab controls all work, I use them enough to look at and adjust scenes.

Edited by Fienyx
12 minutes ago, Fienyx said:

Does anyone have SLSO v1.6.5?  I play VR, and would like to have this in my game, but the newer versions cause the spinning. There's a patch here, but I cant find a copy of the required SLSO.

VRIK gesture controls found HERE! The Sexlab controls all work, I use them enough to look at and adjust scenes.

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.6.5 SL1.63b8.7z

On 11/20/2021 at 1:36 AM, 4nk8r said:

Curious, does this version need patches for cumshot and squirt reborn?

Edit: OK, I found this, so hopefully that means 2.3 will work as it has the same named esp. I'll just have to try and report back. SSR I have version 2.02.

May be a day or 2, have rl stuff that slows the weekends down for game stuff.

Edit 2: Just tested in game. Slow lazy weekend, YAY! Didn't really watch for orgasms from my character, but it was hard to miss my partners half way through. Happily there was no spin and the gestures were working. I unfortunately have a mod that is hiding the widgets. Hidden location info and more VR.  Mostly wanted it for the small notifications. Guess I'll just have to find a different method of shrinking those, or get real good at watching animation speeds. Still need to memorize the gestures, but at least it's working.

Edit 3: Couldn't get Squirt Reborn SE to work with this SLSO. Went with Dripping When Aroused. As for Cumshot, it seems V2.3 does not recognize the SLSO orgasm events (or how ever it works), but using Cumshot V 1.7.3SE along with the  cumshot patch found in the OP does work. Technically the patch is for cumshot 1.7.2, but works with 1.7.3.

Edited by Fienyx

To make things easy for any VR users, I have an SLSO Consolidated file set. Has everything in order according to reikiri's post linked above.

Uploaded with permission.

SexLab Separate Orgasm 1.6.5

SL VR Patch Beta 8 38

SL VR Hotfix

SLSO Patch for SL VRPatch 38

SLA patch

All set for Skyrim VR use. Make sure SLA is installed Before you install this.

Install right after SLA. If you have a save with SLA installed, the patch may corrupt SLA data and throw it to the negatives. The only ways to fix that seem to be starting a new game, or reverting to a pre SLA save.

SLSO Consolidated.7z

Edited by Fienyx

After updating to Sexlab v163 (not beta) for Skyrim SE (not AE), enjoyment widgets no longer rise. Did I do something wrong, or do I just need to wait for this mod to update beyond Sexlab v163b? I imagine there would also be a similar issue for those that update to Sexlab v164, for Skyrim AE.

13 minutes ago, Church the Cat said:

After updating to Sexlab v163 (not beta) for Skyrim SE (not AE), enjoyment widgets no longer rise. Did I do something wrong, or do I just need to wait for this mod to update beyond Sexlab v163b? I imagine there would also be a similar issue for those that update to Sexlab v164, for Skyrim AE.

recently (yesterday) updated myself. v163, no beta number. skyrim 1.5.97. newest SLSO. widgets work fine, but mouth no longer moves :|

i can roll back to . . . i dont know. an old SLSO. it gets the mouth synced again, but when i exit a scene, i become invisible and immobile. need to load. =/