10 hours ago, Elizinator said:

recently (yesterday) updated myself. v163, no beta number. skyrim 1.5.97. newest SLSO. widgets work fine, but mouth no longer moves :|

i can roll back to . . . i dont know. an old SLSO. it gets the mouth synced again, but when i exit a scene, i become invisible and immobile. need to load. =/

I went ahead and reinstalled SLA Redux and SLSO with the SLA patch, now everything is fine again. ?

Likewise updated SL framework with yesterdays update (1.63.7 - the "final" SE version apparently as all new work will be on 1.64 for AE) - SLSO doesn't seem compatible with this version - widget appears, shows arousal but is being totally controlled my SL itself - pushing buttons drops stamina/magicka but has no effects on the progress of the bars. Oddly (given the previous post) I have facial expressions back, which have been gone since the last update.

Rolled back SL to beta9, which unfortunately requires a new game as 1.63.7 puts stuff into your save game that reSaver doesn't deal with. 

Edited by Caithness

I have been using slso for many years, but I recently encountered a problem and hope to get help. Recently, I found that my slsfb9 is playing animation. If the arosed value is 0, slsfb9 will not play women's voice. I don't know why, but I guess it is related to the mod controlling the arosed value? What I can think of is that the only mods installed in my game are aroused and slso. I use the version of sexlab aroused extended 29.0 (I tried to replace other versions, but the problem still exists). I still don't know the reason for the problem, so I think maybe someone here will know, If you happen to know the cause of my problem or what operation error caused this problem, please tell me. Thank you.

This problem has bothered me for nearly a month. I hope someone can give me some advice.

"What is correct load order?

1.Sexlab b9

2.SLAR

3. SLSO(overwrites slar)

Or slar overwrites slso?"

For question above, got answer by myself, earlier in this thread.

Is SLAX converted by MasterDev compatible?

What version of SexLab Utility Plus

is compatible?

Edited by Stonewall79

I've noticed that the mod works  fine for threesomes, but NPC orgasms won't fire in two person sex acts (unless the end orgasm is turned on, in which case they have one).  The proper amount of pleasure shows up in the log, and the bar duly flashes and moves to the left (bringing down arousal) as many times as relationship and skill would indicate; but the orgasm event will only fire once.  Has anyone else ever noticed that?  And if so, what might clean it up?  Because otherwise I have to turn the SLSO 'game' off to get NPC orgasm events to fire when they're supposed to in two person scenarios.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

@Ed86 too LastOrgasms still using the GetCurrentRealTime function.

The new GetCurrentGameRealTime is to prevent the issue of the clock running on menu mode and is not compatible with the GetCurrentRealTime function because the values returned never match.

okay, ty

Hi - from the description page

"

What's New in Version 1.7.4.1

Released 7 hours ago

fix LastOrgasm timer
changed layout of installer

sl163 support

sl164b support

Just installed on sl163 (after previously trying cl164b and finding incompatibilities with other SL mods, so reverting to sl163) - set up MCM as per previous version. Now all but one thing working - no orgasms - widget bars all move to maximum before end of first animation in the set, stayed there, SLA (SLA monitor widget) for both actors went up to 100, played through to end of animations, ended with arousal at 100 and no orgasm.

4 minutes ago, Caithness said:

Hi - from the description page

"

What's New in Version 1.7.4.1

Released 7 hours ago

fix LastOrgasm timer
changed layout of installer

sl163 support

sl164b support

Just installed on sl163 (after previously trying cl164b and finding incompatibilities with other SL mods, so reverting to sl163) - set up MCM as per previous version. Now all but one thing working - no orgasms - widget bars all move to maximum before end of first animation in the set, stayed there, SLA (SLA monitor widget) for both actors went up to 100, played through to end of animations, ended with arousal at 100 and no orgasm.

I got the same error

I am having an issue with Seperate orgasm. It seems to prevent Sexlab from animating the actors. they just stand there inside each other making noises. I know its not FNIS. I ran that several times. Interestingly, another mod "lightmeup" also doesn't activate because of this.

I've been looking through the thread and in the first post, but I can't seem to figure out how I'm supposed to switch what bar I'm trying to raise in scenes with more than two actors. I haven't slept in a while so its likely that I'm missing something and my brain is too fried to find it without it being pointed out. Can anyone help me here?

9 hours ago, mcnv said:

I am having an issue with Seperate orgasm. It seems to prevent Sexlab from animating the actors. they just stand there inside each other making noises. I know its not FNIS. I ran that several times. Interestingly, another mod "lightmeup" also doesn't activate because of this.

Im having the same problem. I tried rolling back to an earlier SLSO version (1.71) but the problem persisted. So I figured it must have been an incompability with one of the mods I updated today so I rolled everything I updated today back to a previous state. But animations still wont start.
The animations work when I use the sslThreadController.pex from the sexlab framework, instead of the one provided by SLSO, but that would obviously break SLSO in some way.

Im using Sexlab 1.63 and the intended SLSO version.

I havent updated to the anniversary version so my Skyrim.exe is 1.5.97.0 and Im using the correct SKSE version.

My papyrus util is 3.9, which is, as far as I can tell, the last version for 1.5.97.0. (using version 4.1 did not fix the problem either)

For all changes I used a new game to test it. And yes I ran FNIS every time, there were no errors and everything is shown as set up correctly in sex lab.

At this moment I have run out of ideas for now.

58 minutes ago, Naikon86 said:

Im having the same problem. I tried rolling back to an earlier SLSO version (1.71) but the problem persisted. So I figured it must have been an incompability with one of the mods I updated today so I rolled everything I updated today back to a previous state. But animations still wont start.
The animations work when I use the sslThreadController.pex from the sexlab framework, instead of the one provided by SLSO, but that would obviously break SLSO in some way.

I havent updated to the anniversary version so my Skyrim.exe is 1.5.97.0 and Im using the correct SKSE version.

My papyrus util is 3.9, which is, as far as I can tell, the last version for 1.5.97.0. (using version 4.1 did not fix the problem either)

For all changes I used a new game to test it. And yes I ran FNIS every time, there were no errors and everything is shown as set up correctly in sex lab.

Same problem here. The only way for now is to roll back to 1.6.7 SLSO. Waiting for a hero who can post it here. You can find 1.6.5 couple of pages back in this thread btw. I recommend dowload it. 

Edited by kiberme
59 minutes ago, Naikon86 said:

I use skse 2 .0.20 Sexlab 1.63b9, fnis xxl,aroused redux Baca V28 .animations work, but the orgasm does not come, I'm going to go back to version 1.7.4

3 hours ago, omegau said:

I've been looking through the thread and in the first post, but I can't seem to figure out how I'm supposed to switch what bar I'm trying to raise in scenes with more than two actors. I haven't slept in a while so its likely that I'm missing something and my brain is too fried to find it without it being pointed out. Can anyone help me here?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100070-sexlab-separate-orgasm-se/?do=findComment&comment=3577131

I tried all the other versions that are posted here and none of them work for me. They all prevent Sexlab animations from starting.

I even went and made a completely fresh Skyrim install with nothing but Sexlab, SLSO, Matchmaker and their requirements and SLSO still prevents animations from starting.

As usual they start just fine the moment I use sslThreadController.pex from Sexlab and not the one from SLSO.

I honestly dont know whats going on. I have used this mod for years and it has always worked for me without problems. Now it doesnt even work on a fresh Skyrim install with no other mods. Not even the versions of it that have worked for me before.