Q: Orgasm doesn't happen

A: make sure your character meet orgasm conditions

A: disable orgasm conditions

A: enable orgasms/effects in sexlab

If I've done all of these, what are some other common causes of this for the latest version?

54 minutes ago, sixth said:

If I've done all of these, what are some other common causes of this for the latest version?

A: you didnt enable separate orgasms

A: you have ai edging enabled

A: you overwrote slso scripts with something else

9 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

A: you didnt enable separate orgasms

A: you have ai edging enabled

A: you overwrote slso scripts with something else

I did

I don't

I didn't

Edit: just found and tried an older version and it worked, I'll just stick with this for now.

tyvm for the help!

Edited by sixth

Same thing here, I fixed the partner orgasm which was due to a load order problem in the left pane of mo2, but nothing to do for the player, no matter what I try, nothing works. I think I'll try an older version too then... !

The weird things I have noticed : I have set auto advance stage when out of stamina, but it advances when my stamina is low but I still have some, it's still far from 0. Sometimes it advances quite a few stages like that in a few seconds ! (so I disable the option now).

And the mana bar appears sometimes without me doing anything for that, it might have happened with previous version, not sure about that. When it appears, mana diminishes slightly, I wonder if it's enough to prevent the orgasm, and I have absolutely no idea why it happens, autopilot is disabled of course.

Anyway the enjoyment bar fills to the max, but no orgasm, even if orgam conditions are disabled.

And downgrading to slso 1.6.7 fixes the problem ! Even with this latest sexlab ! Maybe you should put it back on the 1st page... ! (maybe 1.6.8 works too, but it's not on the 1st page, and I might have skipped this one cause I didn't find it on my disk !).

Edited by zelurker

I am using Configurable Real Names for SSE and was a little disappointed that the widgets do display the original name of an actor (e.g. Whiterun Guard) instead of the new one by Real Names. I figured it is related to engine limitations, but then I noticed that the message notifications during SHIFT + 1, SHIFT + 2 etc. use the new names.

So, it is possible to change the code for the widgets to use the same function as the message notifications so it displays the new name?

2 hours ago, Someone92 said:

I am using Configurable Real Names for SSE and was a little disappointed that the widgets do display the original name of an actor (e.g. Whiterun Guard) instead of the new one by Real Names. I figured it is related to engine limitations, but then I noticed that the message notifications during SHIFT + 1, SHIFT + 2 etc. use the new names.

So, it is possible to change the code for the widgets to use the same function as the message notifications so it displays the new name?

Scripts.zip

Does the latest version  not support Sl beta 9? Bar fills correctly up but no orgasms. Using 1.7.6 SE version.

Nothing is overwriting SLSO not using edging, Separate orgasms enabled in SL.  

Edit- Whoops I didnt realize SL had been updated outa of beta I will update that and try again.

Edited by skyrim482

Hi all

OK >> i re-confirm too. Max enjoyement >> no orgasm 

A: you didnt enable separate orgasms  >> I DID

A: you have ai edging enabled >> OPTION IS DISABLED

A: you overwrote slso scripts with something else >> NOPE it is not. At least MO2 doesnt show SLSO as overwritten

A: make sure your character meet orgasm conditions >> ??? Which ones :)?

A: disable orgasm conditions >> DID THAT. STILL NO ORGASM

A: enable orgasms/effects in sexlab >> DID THAT. ALWAYS DO :)

Ok... to cut short on the discussion i made a test.

- Did a fresh game. With V 1.7.6 >> gone to BanneredMare>> saves the game >> made the PC whore herself. >> no orgasm.

- I BRUTALLY disabled in MO2 V1.7.6 and enabled V1.7.3 >> reloaded the BanneredMare save >> BAM!! : pc is squirting, moaning and orgasmin' like a true *BIIP* she is :) 

So yes... something between the two versions is wrong. Don't know what. Might not be SLSO but SLSO andmy lack of updates or something like that but ...voila :)

Lucky me i had v173 in my archives

4 hours ago, Chloe Rose said:

Hi all

OK >> i re-confirm too. Max enjoyement >> no orgasm 

A: you didnt enable separate orgasms  >> I DID

A: you have ai edging enabled >> OPTION IS DISABLED

A: you overwrote slso scripts with something else >> NOPE it is not. At least MO2 doesnt show SLSO as overwritten

A: make sure your character meet orgasm conditions >> ??? Which ones :)?

A: disable orgasm conditions >> DID THAT. STILL NO ORGASM

A: enable orgasms/effects in sexlab >> DID THAT. ALWAYS DO :)

Ok... to cut short on the discussion i made a test.

- Did a fresh game. With V 1.7.6 >> gone to BanneredMare>> saves the game >> made the PC whore herself. >> no orgasm.

- I BRUTALLY disabled in MO2 V1.7.6 and enabled V1.7.3 >> reloaded the BanneredMare save >> BAM!! : pc is squirting, moaning and orgasmin' like a true *BIIP* she is :) 

So yes... something between the two versions is wrong. Don't know what. Might not be SLSO but SLSO andmy lack of updates or something like that but ...voila :)

Lucky me i had v173 in my archives

Was coming here to post this very thing.

[edit]

Updated Sexlab to the full, non-beta, 163 version and the problem goes away. Fancy that!

Edited by DocClox
3 hours ago, DocClox said:

[edit]

Updated Sexlab to the full, non-beta, 163 version and the problem goes away. Fancy that!

matching appropriate sexlab version with appropriate slso version, i didnt know that was possible

21-Much-Wow-Dog-Meme - Europe Language Cafe

35 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

matching appropriate sexlab version with appropriate slso version, i didnt know that was possible

Ed86 :) Yes its indeed WoW... but look at the topic and wonder how many people made that mistake.

I'am not criticising. Just saying that often "the obvious" for one... is mystery for another and obviously people DON"T read often. In this particular case this is because i just use SLSO since ages and i DO NOT re-read each time the header lol :) 

If i may suggest... just a tiny message inside game after a reload ... something like "Ooo you stupid TWAT !!! Go and grab the latest version of SL. Your's is out of date like your's father spermatos! " xD... or something something... you know :)

1 hour ago, Chloe Rose said:

Ed86 :) Yes its indeed WoW... but look at the topic and wonder how many people made that mistake.

I'am not criticising. Just saying that often "the obvious" for one... is mystery for another and obviously people DON"T read often. In this particular case this is because i just use SLSO since ages and i DO NOT re-read each time the header lol :) 

If i may suggest... just a tiny message inside game after a reload ... something like "Ooo you stupid TWAT !!! Go and grab the latest version of SL. Your's is out of date like your's father spermatos! " xD... or something something... you know :)

but then i would need to maintain 3 sources of SLSO instead of 1, for each version of sexrim/skylab

45 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

but then i would need to maintain 3 sources of SLSO instead of 1, for each version of sexrim/skylab

With ashal still getting SL togeather Its a fair point to at least keep the last version of the prior SLSO SL version you made, uploaded. The SL framework is a mess and they wont post any change logs so stuff is breaking and not working and you cant know whats even different. Its a Mess Rn I tried updating and like other people went back to SLb9 because of breaking mods on the new SL version.

4 hours ago, Ed86 said:

You could, you know, save the big, sarcastic pictures for the people who aren't trying to save you time and trouble by answering their own and/or other people's questions. Just saying.

16 hours ago, DocClox said:

You could, you know, save the big, sarcastic pictures for the people who aren't trying to save you time and trouble by answering their own and/or other people's questions. Just saying.

sorry, but you/others are not saving my time by not reading 2 posts above you with the same question/answer, installing slso version on wrong version of sexlab( which it will obviously not work) and then posting here that something is broken, and not even bothering with logs or versions

ofc i understand that your time is more precious than mine, sitting here trying to read your minds and guessing what could have gone wrong

Just saying.

Edited by Ed86
15 hours ago, Chloe Rose said:

Well... anyway.... :)

I have a question. This damned patch for SLAR (and i emphasize on the RRRRrrrrrrrrRRrrr:)) ... is it necessary when using SLAX?

who knows

search slax script sources for "SLSO" if its there, than maybe its not necessary

17 hours ago, Chloe Rose said:

I have a question. This damned patch for SLAR (and i emphasize on the RRRRrrrrrrrrRRrrr:)) ... is it necessary when using SLAX?

Nope! trust me do not use the SLAR patch with the SLAX or the SLAM aroused frameworks. They are built with SLSO intagrated if you use that patch with SLAX it will break aroused and SLSO.

3 hours ago, Ed86 said:

sorry, but you/others are not saving my time by not reading 2 posts above you with the same question/answer, installing slso version on wrong version of sexlab( which it will obviously not work) and then posting here that something is broken, and not even bothering with logs or versions

ofc i understand that your time is more precious than mine, sitting here trying to read your minds and guessing what could have gone wrong

Just saying.

Well then I do apologize for wasting your time by trying to help. I'll try and make sure it never happens again. And you're welcome, by the way

Edited by DocClox
On 12/20/2021 at 4:11 PM, Chloe Rose said:

This maybe rude, but is a proof (to me) that you guys/girls are spamming the support forum with already answered questions.

There is also a trend with people installing SLSO 1.7.4.1 or newer over Sexlab 1.63b9.

From SLAX description page written on September 25, 2019.-----------------

SLSO integration is built-in - SLSO is not required, this is a soft dependency.

Do NOT install the SLSO patch for SLA(R) over this - I believe it claims to be something to do with Animation Appropriate Arousal in the SLSO FOMOD.

If you install the SLA(R) SLSO patch onto SLAX, you will break SLAX completely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by safado

FYI,

I have experienced that during new game init of SLSO 1.7.x, the init process may deadlock Sexlab and cascade to other mods like ZAZ and DD.

I initiated the game without SLSO.ESP enabled and after setting everything and 3 save reloads. Restarted with SLSO selected and tested with a manual triggered Sexlab Animation, and it executed properly.  If the init "deadlocks", sexlab MCM will be blank and likely to have more than 50 scripts suspended in papyrus' active script queue.