14 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I'm not an expert, but I would risk to confirm that - when "sl_passive_enjoyment" (which as I guess is what you mean by "sexlab enjoyment") is ON then pausing game - one way or another - results in something like "buffer flush of accumulated enjoyment" on game release event, thus - instant orgasm. Additionally, passiveE also allows for victims to progress actually faster that aggresor.

Tested this today just to be sure - enabled passiveE out of despair.

-- I'm on new "clean" game; didn't make any loadorder changes since SLFb9-n-LL-mods init;

-- am using SLU+ the latest (which as @OsmelMC ensures - is compatible/can safely overwrite SLSO 1.7.2 SE);

...but this time

-- installed SLSO in slave mode (I didn't allow it to overwrite anything);

-- used SLAX instead of SLA or SLAR.

I've been- and I would gladly continue to play without passiveE - but without IT, as it seems, its rare for actors to orgasm during single animation OR without skip-back-then-ahead stage hack. But that hack brakes immersion and is frickin irritating.

And again, I'm, not an expert, but with setup where arousal impact AND passive gain are both OFF - it seems like part of the code that supposed to trigger orgasm is waiting for something it never receives.

Isn't it possible to add (on SLSO side) some kind of fail-safe in case of mentioned stalemate?

edit:

I forgot to make important distinction - problems with lingering orgasm affects mainly male NPCs (including PC in futa role). Female actors in the meantime can manage to orgasm few times normally - by which I mean: without multi-orgasm buff (building up enjoyment from 0 all the way up) while male part is absent mentally at 100% of it's cluelessness.

Config.json 3.02 kB · 0 downloads

*sigh*

14 hours ago, PippinTom said:

I'm not an expert, but I would risk to confirm that - when "sl_passive_enjoyment" (which as I guess is what you mean by "sexlab enjoyment") is ON then pausing game - one way or another - results in something like "buffer flush of accumulated enjoyment" on game release event, thus - instant orgasm. Additionally, passiveE also allows for victims to progress actually faster that aggresor.

Tested this today just to be sure - enabled passiveE out of despair.

-- I'm on new "clean" game; didn't make any loadorder changes since SLFb9-n-LL-mods init;

-- am using SLU+ the latest (which as @OsmelMC ensures - is compatible/can safely overwrite SLSO 1.7.2 SE);

...but this time

-- installed SLSO in slave mode (I didn't allow it to overwrite anything);

-- used SLAX instead of SLA or SLAR.

I've been- and I would gladly continue to play without passiveE - but without IT, as it seems, its rare for actors to orgasm during single animation OR without skip-back-then-ahead stage hack. But that hack brakes immersion and is frickin irritating.

And again, I'm, not an expert, but with setup where arousal impact AND passive gain are both OFF - it seems like part of the code that supposed to trigger orgasm is waiting for something it never receives.

Isn't it possible to add (on SLSO side) some kind of fail-safe in case of mentioned stalemate?

edit:

I forgot to make important distinction - problems with lingering orgasm affects mainly male NPCs (including PC in futa role). Female actors in the meantime can manage to orgasm few times normally - by which I mean: without multi-orgasm buff (building up enjoyment from 0 all the way up) while male part is absent mentally at 100% of it's cluelessness.

Config.json 3.02 kB · 1 download

okay, that seems to fix the issues... i hope everyone will be happy now,

-ai now wont give a fuck about player and only focus on itself

-ai will no longer edge and always orgasm when it at max enjoyment

test it

SexLab-Separate-Orgasm-SE-1.7.4 SL1.63b9.7z

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

okay, that seems to fix the issues... i hope everyone will be happy now,

-ai now wont give a fuck about player and only focus on itself

-ai will no longer edge and always orgasm when it at max enjoyment

test it

Thanks! Will do it ASAP

On 10/28/2021 at 7:58 AM, Ed86 said:

you went silent... do you admit your defeat? xD

Yes! I did my test and already include the Issue on the GitHub Issues List.

Sadly the problem is bigger than just the Enjoyment because the RealTime function is used for almost all the scrips and need to be replaced by the GameTime that is about days instead of seconds.

21 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

Sadly the problem is bigger than just the Enjoyment because the RealTime function is used for almost all the scrips and need to be replaced by the GameTime that is about days instead of seconds.

okay, next one is this:

;elseIf !Forced && Config.SeparateOrgasms && Enjoyment < 100 && (Enjoyment < 1 || Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)

im pretty sure that

&& (Enjoyment < 1 || Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)

is broken and should not exist

26 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

and this one too

;bool CanOrgasm = Forced || (Animation.HasTag("Lesbian") && Thread.ActorCount == Thread.Females && !Stats.IsStraight(ActorRef)) ; Lesbians have special treatment because the Lesbian Animations usually don't have CumId assigned.
		int i = Thread.ActorCount
		;while !CanOrgasm && i > 0
		;	i -= 1
		;	CanOrgasm = Animation.GetCumID(i, Stage) > 0 || Animation.GetCum(i) > 0
		;endWhile
		;if !CanOrgasm
		;	; Orgasm Disabled for the animation
		;	return
		;endIf

or at least should have if (!Config.SeparateOrgasms) check

12 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

okay, next one is this:

;elseIf !Forced && Config.SeparateOrgasms && Enjoyment < 100 && (Enjoyment < 1 || Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)

im pretty sure that

&& (Enjoyment < 1 || Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)

is broken and should not exist

Not with your mod installed but work fine and the users that try it without the SLSO  are fine with those conditions. Of course with your mod installed those lines need to be removed what you already did. "By the way I'm pissed with your comment there".

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

and this one too

;bool CanOrgasm = Forced || (Animation.HasTag("Lesbian") && Thread.ActorCount == Thread.Females && !Stats.IsStraight(ActorRef)) ; Lesbians have special treatment because the Lesbian Animations usually don't have CumId assigned.
		;while !CanOrgasm && i > 0
		;	i -= 1
		;	CanOrgasm = Animation.GetCumID(i, Stage) > 0 || Animation.GetCum(i) > 0
		;endWhile
		;if !CanOrgasm
		;	; Orgasm Disabled for the animation
		;	return
		;endIf

or at least should have if (!Config.SeparateOrgasms) check

This one is more complicated and yes with your mod is probably not recommended at leas in the way is done. For I check the logic there is fine and mostly prevent the orgasm on  "LeadIn" animations that are the ones that usually don't come with Cum defined by the author

That code is to ensure that the cum description defined on the Animation is fallowed as the animation author decide it. Because SexLab allow the animation authors set (the exact moment, the actor that  Cum and the actor that will receive the Cum) as part of the Animation properties. Sadly the current version of the "SexLab Animation Load" can't handle all those properties and only handle the global cum description, but even with just that this script do his work properly.

Anyway those scripts are made for the default "SexLab Framework" and of course you have your own way to deal with the orgasms and you are free to anything you considered better for your mod. 

Edited by OsmelMC
2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Not with your mod installed but work fine and the users that try it without the SLSO  are fine with those conditions. Of course with your mod installed those lines need to be removed what you already did. "By the way I'm pissed with your comment there".

as im with yours ?, ...i mean if you(?) DO make changes to something that uh... CORE of all the mods that updates not so frequently, and not maintained by you/can be updated easily, you should do A LOT of testing

but anyways, you do know that with those conditions for SeparateOrgasms are unreachable? because you(?) allowed them to trigger only at last stage of animation

Stage < StageCount

or not at all if target already reached orgasm once

Orgasms > 0

, so is obviously impossible to have multiple orgasms until manually triggered/forced by mod

Edited by Ed86
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

This one is more complicated and yes with your mod is probably not recommended at leas in the way is done. For I check the logic there is fine and mostly prevent the orgasm on  "LeadIn" animations that are the ones that usually don't come with Cum defined by the author

That code is to ensure that the cum description defined on the Animation is fallowed as the animation author decide it. Because SexLab allow the animation authors set (the exact moment, the actor that  Cum and the actor that will receive the Cum) as part of the Animation properties. Sadly the current version of the "SexLab Animation Load" can't handle all those properties and only handle the global cum description, but even with just that this script do his work properly.

Anyway those scripts are made for the default "SexLab Framework" and of course you have your own way to deal with the orgasms and you are free to anything you considered better for your mod. 

i cant really argue with that as i havent tested it, but by the looks of it, it only triggers when forced, lesbians or last stage(animator cum defined, which kind of breaks whole point of sep orgasms, and also limited by code above preventing it to ever trigger)

Edited by Ed86
10 hours ago, Ed86 said:

test it

So... I've tested it on few encounters (without hacks), including one with 4 futa orgasms and I must say that... ?

Spoiler

now (finally) things work as expected! ?

what makes me very happy, THANK YOU!

PS:

and also - without passiveE - no more "buffer flushing"

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

DO NOT EVER TRUST #users

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

as im with yours ?, ...i mean if you(?) DO make changes to something that uh... CORE of all the mods that updates not so frequently, and not maintained by you/can be updated easily, you should do A LOT of testing

but anyways, you do know that with those conditions for SeparateOrgasms are unreachable? because you(?) allowed them to trigger only at last stage of animation

Stage < StageCount

or not at all if target already reached orgasm once

Orgasms > 0

, so is obviously impossible to have multiple orgasms until manually triggered/forced by mod

? Obviously I was too tired when I write that line. 

That condition is supposed to allow the orgasm at the end of the animation with low Enjoyment only when the actor have 0 orgasm by then. But originally was made to prevent the orgasm with less than 100 of enjoyment in case the SeparateOrgasm option be enabled. 

I think the correct condition is this:

elseIf !Forced && Enjoyment < 1
			; Actor have the orgasm few seconds ago or is in pain and can't orgasm
			return
		elseIf !Forced && Config.SeparateOrgasms && Enjoyment < 100 && (Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)
			; Prevent the orgasm with low enjoyment at least the last stage be reached without orgasms
			return

Hard to see when every time I compare the scripts I avoid that part for the unpleasant comment instead of a constructive comment pointing the error.

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you should do A LOT of testing

Except for the Expressions, the Version Update and the SeparateOrgasm most of the changes are bein tested from 6 mound to 2 years. Is a BETA so is implicit that need more test and fixes. Also the Mod is open in the GitHub server waiting for contributions and any help is appreciated.

Edited by OsmelMC
2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

but by the looks of it, it only triggers when forced, lesbians or last stage(animator cum defined, which kind of breaks whole point of sep orgasms, and also limited by code above preventing it to ever trigger)

Not really. The "Lesbian" there is because the Lesbian animations usually don't have CumID defined and is pointless try to find the CumID on the Lesbian animations so is allowing the Orgasm for the Females. 

the condition there is all the females are allowed to cum on Lesbian animation but for the rest of the animations the orgasm is only allowed only if the the CumID is defined

bool CanOrgasm = Forced || (IsFemale && (Animation.HasTag("Lesbian") || Animation.Females == Animation.PositionCount)) ; Lesbians have special treatment because the Lesbian Animations usually don't have CumId assigned.
		while !CanOrgasm && i > 0
			i -= 1
			CanOrgasm = Animation.GetCumID(i, Stage) > 0 || Animation.GetCum(i) > 0
		endWhile
		if !CanOrgasm
			; Orgasm Disabled for the animation
			return
		endIf

this is about the animation properties and should be global

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Also the Mod is open in the GitHub server waiting for contributions and any help is appreciated.

i like this, especially since the only git link you can find leads to dead LL git, and it was dead since uhh... 2014?

and actually i (and probably most other people) dont know SL has a alive git, and ive been sending suggestions/fixed through dm to ashal

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Except for the Expressions, the Version Update and the SeparateOrgasm most of the changes are bein tested from 6 mound to 2 years. Is a BETA so is implicit that need more test and fixes.

im pretty sure testing is done by testing changes with logs,

not submitting changes(tired or not) and then waiting for 6m-2y for maybe someone to maybe find and maybe report error

im not quite sure what you are trying to say with BETA, i mean it obviously is, and with the speed of its development ill never be out of BETA, but being beta is not an excuse to have broken code for 6m-1y

well... w/e this all is irrelevant

Edited by Ed86
6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Not really. The "Lesbian" there is because the Lesbian animations usually don't have CumID defined and is pointless try to find the CumID on the Lesbian animations so is allowing the Orgasm for the Females. 

the condition there is all the females are allowed to cum on Lesbian animation but for the rest of the animations the orgasm is only allowed only if the the CumID is defined

bool CanOrgasm = Forced || (IsFemale && (Animation.HasTag("Lesbian") || Animation.Females == Animation.PositionCount)) ; Lesbians have special treatment because the Lesbian Animations usually don't have CumId assigned.
		while !CanOrgasm && i > 0
			i -= 1
			CanOrgasm = Animation.GetCumID(i, Stage) > 0 || Animation.GetCum(i) > 0
		endWhile
		if !CanOrgasm
			; Orgasm Disabled for the animation
			return
		endIf

this is about the animation properties and should be global

so... with this and code above, your vision of separate orgasms is that they can only happen once, at final stage, with lesbians or CumID?

i... see this as a side step of default always orgasm and it ... doesnt solve anything/ more like even complicates current orgasm/animations issues even more

hey ed! love your work and i have been using this since you made it for LE. 

I finally gave SE a shot since it has way more mods now and i just got your latest SLSO, i was curious and wanted verify with you

your partner wont try to boost your arousal at all anymore in this update? first thing is first i mean no disrespect, just curious

im use to how well made the LE one is and was just curious how much could possibly be missing from this one.

i was using the version you posted on the first of october and planned on grabbing this one but i may choose to wait if this make my characters spouse selfish lol

25 minutes ago, TheDragonBorn said:

hey ed! love your work and i have been using this since you made it for LE. 

I finally gave SE a shot since it has way more mods now and i just got your latest SLSO, i was curious and wanted verify with you

your partner wont try to boost your arousal at all anymore in this update? first thing is first i mean no disrespect, just curious

im use to how well made the LE one is and was just curious how much could possibly be missing from this one.

i was using the version you posted on the first of october and planned on grabbing this one but i may choose to wait if this make my characters spouse selfish lol

well you might change it to the old ways in mcm, but dont tell that anyone

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

hm... since there is no dev chat in discord or anything, may i inquire why did you add

elseIf !Forced && Enjoyment < 1

and

if Enjoyment < 100 && (Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)

as far as i can see, they will never trigger

... because enjoyment is always >=100

Since the FullEnjoyment can be negative for Victim on rape Aggressive scenes, the Enjoyment can be 0 and the Pain > 0. Also the Enjoyment go from 0 to more than 100 because the Orgasms should keep it under 100 but by the moment when the Enjoyment is added to the QuitEnjoyment the enjoyment is usually bit more than 100.

The GitHub allow every logged user make his own changes on the scripts and even discuss the changes with the others. But I only check the GitHub when I uploading some change or when I waiting for Ashal to merge the pull request once a month. So is faster keep the chat in the LoversLab forum.

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Since the FullEnjoyment can be negative for Victim on rape Aggressive scenes, the Enjoyment can be 0 and the Pain > 0. Also the Enjoyment go from 0 to more than 100 because the Orgasms should keep it under 100 but by the moment when the Enjoyment is added to the QuitEnjoyment the enjoyment is usually bit more than 100.

okay.... so if i understood correctly both chunks used to disable final animation orgasm

1st chunk - if actor had separate or forced orgasm and enjoyment still 0, unlikely but i guess that works

and the 2nd chunk - if actor doesnt have 100+ enjoyment and orgasmed before

but what does
if Enjoyment < 100 && (Stage < StageCount || Orgasms > 0)

do? at this point its always final stage, is it not?

oof... so basically ... you made a lot more complex "always orgasm" code, where character can have "always" (separate) "orgasm" but only if its last/cum stage, and always 1, since you cant build up enough enjoyment for 2nd b4 animation ends

eh...i think i'd rather stick with SLSO implementation where player/npc has control over orgasms, might be less compatible with animation flow, but w/e, they are all the same after you watch em few hundred times